Which ones are the judges who ruled on abortion laws?
Whoever they are, they are sick the the doctor's below! Number 3 turns my stomach!
10 surprising quotes from abortionists
by Lauren Enriquez
Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 EST
January 8, 2012 ( LiveActionNews.org )- They’re threatened by informed consent. They’re traumatized by the limp body parts they look at every day. They’re torn by the contradiction that they became doctors to preserve life but use their profession to end it. Here are some eye-opening confessions from current and former abortionists.
1. They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.–Dr. Randall, former abortionist
2. Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.-Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist
3. You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]-Dr. John Szenes, abortionist
4. Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.– Abortionist Dave Turok
5. This is why I hate overuse of forceps – things tear. There are only two kinds of doctors who have never perforated a uterus, those that lie and those who don’t do abortions.– Anonymous Abortionist