'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,901 - 69,920 of 146,384 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you left out the millions who have given up finding gainful employment after 4 years of trying and you left out the millions of Americans that had to settle for a part-time job just to have a job. You left out that if things are getting better why are the number of Americans living in poverty still climbing as we speak? Why has the Obama administration added 17 million people to the food stamp rolls because of their failed policies if things are getting better? Shouldn't those numbers be declining? lol I guess they would be if you could find a way to ignore those who have given up and those who have been knocked to the ground with a part time shitty job just to survive. Point well taken and thanks for making that point...even though, as usual, it bit you in your dumb ass again.
You are correct. Remember, they left out the unemployment numbers from California before the election and someone caught them on it.

They were fudging the numbers in order to make an impression for their voters.

Can you imagine what California's unemployment looks like now.
L_D_HowtheWorldW orks

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Columbia university student ID # 600962011054355
Google it, yahoo it, ask it ... any search engine you desire.
If you come back with snopes, here's the answer to that!
Who is fact-checking the fact checkers?
Who is watching the watchers?
Also; the next time anyone makes the ABSURD claim that Obama is cutting spending share this video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/howtheworldworks
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
the only difference between this fuknut and the other leftwingwhackadoodles is its insaner , it thinks fox news is out to get it hahahahahaha.
WHEN HISTORY IS RECORDED AND THE WORDS ARE CAST IN STONE GEORGE W BUSH WILL BE RECORDED AS AMERICAS GREATEST PRESIDENT
How will the worst economic collapse in modern America second only to the Great Depression and the death of thousands of American troops looking for WMDs that were never there be erased from history? Is there just NO understanding of the 2008 downfall and what effects it still has on the lives of so many Americans 4 years later and counting? 30,000 wounded in Bush's two wars. You Repubs think they will be hanging Bush pictures on their walls? Hell,,, you Repubs wouldn't even let Bush show his face at the Repub convention last year. Do you Repubs actually read or believe the shit you post?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread, who said anything about the school shooters being felons? A group of felons were polled (not the recent school shooters)and asked if they would go into a place, be it school, college, church, etc. and start shooting if they knew there were armed people in there and 3/5th of them said no.
Well since no Felons have ever gone into a school, college, church and started shooting I would say that's 100% would not do it not just the 3/5ths. That is one of the most stupid polls I've heard of. Sorry I miss read your stupid post.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Why does the muslim brotherhood get free (20) F-16s, if the American can't be trusted with common hunting rifles???

Wake up America.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

L_D_HowtheWorldWorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry attended Occidental In CA before the other Universities, from the research I have done it seems there are three ways his records are sealed/protected.
A. By EO from his 1st day in office
B. By the Dean
C. by FERPA
I know a little about FERPA as I have taken a course from BYU to assist my fellow vets in applications for benefits and applications/admissions forms for colleges and Universities.
The student or legal guardian must authorize the information release forms or there will be no disclosure.
Why would the president of America want to keep it sealed? He said in his own words: "I will be the first transparent president if elected."
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well since no Felons have ever gone into a school, college, church and started shooting I would say that's 100% would not do it not just the 3/5ths. That is one of the most stupid polls I've heard of. Sorry I miss read your stupid post.
Its okay if you misread, I understand perfectly.

How do you know what these felons would do?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

If you don't find this distressing, please explain why?

Congressman: Why Is The US Giving F16s To Egypt?
January 25, 2013 By Daniel Noe

http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well since no Felons have ever gone into a school, college, church and started shooting I would say that's 100% would not do it not just the 3/5ths. That is one of the most stupid polls I've heard of. Sorry I miss read your stupid post.
So are you saying felons don't use guns?
Recidivism is "gun free"?
Or are you saying felons "never target schools", "never target churches", or they "never target colleges"? Are you high again?

Seems like you failed to think this through:
A. If they were interviewed after the criminal act; they were indeed FELONS!
B. Criminals DO NOT OBEY laws or they would not be FELONS!
C. You will try to argue any absurd point just to argue.
D. Twist and Spin much?

http://northhollywood.patch.com/articles/nort...

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/01/24/p...

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/01/24/p...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/25/3200489...

http://www.cleveland.com/cleveland-heights/in...
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bush did go into war with Iraq on false information. Yet, he did get rid of a madman who not only genocide thousands of his own people, starved them but also tossed babies out the windows for no reason except evilness.

Just like Obama's family, they were the infamous Mau Mau terrorist who murdered men, women and children with machetes, guns, etc.
They live like kings while their own people starved or were butchered by the Mau Mau terrorist.

....and then Obama writes a book about "Dreams From My Father." This is Obama condoning what his dad and granddad did. No doubt.
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Praise god.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
If you don't find this distressing, please explain why?
Congressman: Why Is The US Giving F16s To Egypt?
January 25, 2013 By Daniel Noe
http://www.westernjournalism.com/congressman-...
Obama and his Dimocrats would make ban semi automatic weapons for magazine capacity and yet "GIVE" hundreds of millions worth of state of the art F-16's to the Egyptians and Muslim Brotherhood...WTF?
Nah it wouldn't be because he's showing favoritism to Muslims over the people of Israel....would it?
WWFD?(What Would Farrakhan Do?).
XxX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Hey u get off of my cloud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Bush did go into war with Iraq on false information. Yet, he did get rid of a madman who not only genocide thousands of his own people, starved them but also tossed babies out the windows for no reason except evilness.
Just like Obama's family, they were the infamous Mau Mau terrorist who murdered men, women and children with machetes, guns, etc.
They live like kings while their own people starved or were butchered by the Mau Mau terrorist.
....and then Obama writes a book about "Dreams From My Father." This is Obama condoning what his dad and granddad did. No doubt.
Don't buy that line so fast...
Saddam did destroy a certain amount of WMD's in hope's of getting sanctions lifted, He had more stocks dispersed all over Iraq in a effort to hide the size of his stock piles (U.N. Weapons inspectors found several locations), and when it became oblivious that the U.S. was not going to back down on enforcing the Cease Fire Agreement (while John Kerry and other Democrats stalled), the Russians, Saddam, and the Syrians moved the WMD to Syria, yes Saddam did all three. Journalist (Nizar Nayouf) who broke the story...and was jailed for (?) two years for the story!
Nizar is on Facebook and will tell you himself!

http://pjmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-supp...

http://www.worldthreats.com/...

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0719...

No matter what Bush said...(who believed him?) evidence is consistently supporting WMD did exist and went to Syria!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

http://reliefweb.int/map/syrian-arab-republic...

Would they purposely sabotage a Dam?

Maybe it was just a convenient "crisis" and they didn't want to waste an opportunity...?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his Dimocrats would make ban semi automatic weapons for magazine capacity and yet "GIVE" hundreds of millions worth of state of the art F-16's to the Egyptians and Muslim Brotherhood...WTF?
Nah it wouldn't be because he's showing favoritism to Muslims over the people of Israel....would it?
WWFD?(What Would Farrakhan Do?).

Ari, that's what I thought when I heard this: WTF?

How much money are we spending on these atrociously expensive *16* F-16s to give away? And 200 tanks? And who is authorizing this if Congress doesn't even know about it until they read it in the news???

Who is accountable here? What is Obama thinking? I found it unbelievable when we are trying (or they are trying) to negotiate on the national debt, that we so freely give so much money and foreign aid.

Geezus, how did this man and this administration get in office. Is half this country living in a fog?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:

Good factual post!

Ok, during that time, did they not find all kinds of things buried in the sand in the desert? MSM did not elaborate but for a short time showing pictures of the finding of this stuff. There were tanks under the sand too.

It was said then that when he found we were coming in, two weeks before it happened he moved his WMD out of the country. I know at the time they said where he moved this stuff, but it escapes me now.

I also remember a speech Hillary gave agreeing that we should go in.....and the rest of the democrats agreed. Suffice it to say, good ole George did not make this decision on his own. Too bad the dems are always in denial.
hah!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't buy that line so fast...
Saddam did destroy a certain amount of WMD's in hope's of getting sanctions lifted, He had more stocks dispersed all over Iraq in a effort to hide the size of his stock piles (U.N. Weapons inspectors found several locations), and when it became oblivious that the U.S. was not going to back down on enforcing the Cease Fire Agreement (while John Kerry and other Democrats stalled), the Russians, Saddam, and the Syrians moved the WMD to Syria, yes Saddam did all three. Journalist (Nizar Nayouf) who broke the story...and was jailed for (?) two years for the story!
Nizar is on Facebook and will tell you himself!
http://pjmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-supp...
http://www.worldthreats.com/...
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0719...
No matter what Bush said...(who believed him?) evidence is consistently supporting WMD did exist and went to Syria!

You're right. In my post-haste I couldn't remember where he moved his WMD, and you said Syria. That's what they said at the time. Thanks for the reminder.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, that's what I thought when I heard this: WTF?
How much money are we spending on these atrociously expensive *16* F-16s to give away? And 200 tanks? And who is authorizing this if Congress doesn't even know about it until they read it in the news???
Who is accountable here? What is Obama thinking? I found it unbelievable when we are trying (or they are trying) to negotiate on the national debt, that we so freely give so much money and foreign aid.
Geezus, how did this man and this administration get in office. Is half this country living in a fog?
I'm sure they are in a "Man Made Fog"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TOFY will be along soon...LOL!

I heard the bong hit the floor! and foot steps (dancing to the tunes!).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. In my post-haste I couldn't remember where he moved his WMD, and you said Syria. That's what they said at the time. Thanks for the reminder.
I used to have three of the Sat photo's on another hard drive...one of my CPU fans went KaPutNik, I have another just no time to install it. When I do I'll share them on FB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min uhk 1,018
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 128,753
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 29 min Hrd 26,191
hailey roberts 31 min fyi 5
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,791
Melissa Collett (May '12) 1 hr stephanie 71
Beckoning Frontiers 2 hr stephanie 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 4 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs