'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,881 - 69,900 of 151,157 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
TWA

London, KY

#77660 Jan 26, 2013
im convinced get the cofetti and horns somebody put the pointed hat on this moronic embicile
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77661 Jan 26, 2013
AirYouBreatheMakesUstupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right...imbecile ...
You cannot reason with a Neo-Con Fascist Racist Fundamentalist Bush Republican!

No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent./ Bush is truly an illegitimate President.http://tinyurl.com/2 ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77663 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss OFF punky pissant!
Not gonna feed me a virus =)
To all Republicans put your name in the blanks

I,_________ as a conservative do hereby pledge I will continue my condemnations of the poor in the Charles Dickens story, "A Christmas Carol", because I know Bob Cratchit's family were lazy deadbeats who could pay for their own health care and gotten help for their son, Tiny Tim, if they wanted to. I believe Tiny Tim should be prevented from getting health care and die, because he is poor.

I,_______, as a conservative believe in individual rights for CEOs and business owners like Ebenezer Scrooge, but not for individual rights to life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness for those who are poor, downtrodden or oppressed. Also, because I believe the poor in the Bible were deadbeats, I will continue to condemn Jesus because he was an evil socialist because he healed the sick for free, he fed the hungry for free and he lifted the spirits of the downtrodden for free. I also condemn the Good Samaritan for not charging to help that poor, beaten man who was left for dead on the side of a lonely road. I believe that the priest and the temple assistant who first found the beaten man and left him for dead without helping him did the right thing and that the Good Samaritan was an evil socialist, because not only did the Good Samaritan help the beaten man, he even gave him money so he could feed and cloth himself.

I,________, as a conservative further condemn Jesus for always attacking the rich and praising the poor, because I know CEOs and the wealthy are the true sons of god because, after all, look at how much god has rewarded them. I believe those on Wall Street deserve to make as much money as possible by using schemes and scams, like the guy who made 3 billion in 2008 alone. As a conservative I believe it is right that a person who makes 3 billion behind a computer producing nothing for his fellow man or society. I believe that Wall Street should be paid 86,000 times more than hard working teachers, firefighters, police officers and nurses, all of whom actually contribute to society and help their fellow man.

I,_________ as a conservative who always trusts the government to start wars, trusts government to bomb people, trusts government to spy on people, trusts government to incarcerate people without charges, trusts government to torture people, trusts government to arrest people without warrants and trusts government to use secret wiretaps on people, do hereby pledge to continue to distrust government to help heal sick and dying Americans. I fear government intrusion into my life, but I cheer on corporate intrusions on my privacy, my livelihood, and my life. I fear any government attempt to heal people, yet trust government to kill, maim, torture, arrest, incarcerate and execute people.

I,_______, as a conservative, make these pledges in the name of the 'god of unbridled, unregulated capitalism' and in the names of its disciples, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. Amen and amen.
Leg Tingles

Vine Grove, KY

#77664 Jan 26, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot reason with a Neo-Con Fascist Racist Fundamentalist Bush Republican!
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent./ Bush is truly an illegitimate President.http://tinyurl.com/2 ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
you a nutjob
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Bay Shore, NY

#77666 Jan 26, 2013
Gotta Go.

Got Another Party.

LOL
L_D_HowtheWorldW orks

San Jose, CA

#77667 Jan 26, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot reason with a Neo-Con Fascist Racist Fundamentalist Bush Republican!
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent./ Bush is truly an illegitimate President.http://tinyurl.com/2 ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Broad Sweeping Generalizations are indicative of a bigoted narrow mindset. An unwillingness to accept reason and facts which do not fit your preconceived notions of "How the World Works" you should visit me sometime soon!
http://www.youtube.com/user/howtheworldworks
Please pay attention as I dive into a not so fictional future:
It is January 20, 2017.
President Somebody Else has just finished taking the oath of office. As tradition dictates, President Else walks former President Obama down the steps of the East Front of the Capitol. Where Marine One awaits. Mr. Obama bids goodbye to the President and Mrs. or Mr. Else, the former President standing on the top step of the helicopter for one last wave to the crowd. He steps inside, and within seconds the chopper lifts up, swoops over Washington, and minutes later lands at Andrews Air Force Base where the Obama Cabinet waits to say farewell. A few minutes after that, the Obama family securely on board, the plane that was once Air Force One roars down the runway and begins Obama’s first trip in eight years as a private citizen, flying him to the destination of his choice. Hawaii, maybe. Or Chicago. He steps off the plane, the plane leaves.
With that, the Obama presidency recedes into the American rearview mirror.
The judgment of history awaits. The medal counting begins.
But there’s a catch. And a big one.
Barack Obama, according to multiple press accounts, has staked his entire presidency on both bookending and surpassing the conservative presidency of Ronald Reagan. Betting that progressive policies will leave the Reagan-era in the historical dust.
In that rarity of worlds inhabited only by the 43 men who have held the presidential office, Barack Obama, by his own quite deliberate choice and the demands of his supporters, has set himself up — and even more importantly set up the Progressive World View — for a direct, results-oriented side-by-side comparison to Reagan and the Conservative World View.
The New York Times swoons with a banner headline:
Obama Offers Liberal Vision:‘We Must Act’
One might offer the eternal caution of being careful what you wish for — but too late for that.
...and then...
Once again please visit sometime:
http://www.youtube.com/user/howtheworldworks
AirYouBreatheMak esUstupid

United States

#77668 Jan 26, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
Gotta Go.
Got Another Party.
LOL
Another forum? You bored people to death...here!
TWA

London, KY

#77671 Jan 26, 2013
isnt it amazing when a democrat loses its a states rights issue but if a republican wins its unconstitutional. i say its nothing but delusional
Former Obama Supporter

Elizabethtown, KY

#77672 Jan 26, 2013
It's all President Bush's fault!....isn't that the typical Dem excuse for all that is wrong in this world?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77676 Jan 26, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>No school shooter has ever had a felony. I'd have to check on them all but I don't know of one that had ever been arrested. Got any more theories not coming from your ass?
Reread, who said anything about the school shooters being felons? A group of felons were polled (not the recent school shooters)and asked if they would go into a place, be it school, college, church, etc. and start shooting if they knew there were armed people in there and 3/5th of them said no.
L_D_HowtheWorldW orks

Jackson, KY

#77677 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Columbia university student ID # 600962011054355
Google it, yahoo it, ask it ... any search engine you desire.
If you come back with snopes, here's the answer to that!
Who is fact-checking the fact checkers?
Who is watching the watchers?
Barry attended Occidental In CA before the other Universities, from the research I have done it seems there are three ways his records are sealed/protected.
A. By EO from his 1st day in office
B. By the Dean
C. by FERPA

I know a little about FERPA as I have taken a course from BYU to assist my fellow vets in applications for benefits and applications/admissions forms for colleges and Universities.

The student or legal guardian must authorize the information release forms or there will be no disclosure.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77678 Jan 26, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>No school shooter has ever had a felony. I'd have to check on them all but I don't know of one that had ever been arrested. Got any more theories not coming from your ass?
I left this out......how do you poll the shooters of the schools and colleges, most are dead or in psyche wards?

I guess if you are a lib, you probably believe "the Messiah" er, I mean Obama will raise the dead.
L_D_HowtheWorldW orks

Jackson, KY

#77679 Jan 26, 2013
BTW here is the referenced material-

http://www.oxy.edu/student-handbook/general-c...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77680 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you left out the millions who have given up finding gainful employment after 4 years of trying and you left out the millions of Americans that had to settle for a part-time job just to have a job. You left out that if things are getting better why are the number of Americans living in poverty still climbing as we speak? Why has the Obama administration added 17 million people to the food stamp rolls because of their failed policies if things are getting better? Shouldn't those numbers be declining? lol I guess they would be if you could find a way to ignore those who have given up and those who have been knocked to the ground with a part time shitty job just to survive. Point well taken and thanks for making that point...even though, as usual, it bit you in your dumb ass again.
You are correct. Remember, they left out the unemployment numbers from California before the election and someone caught them on it.

They were fudging the numbers in order to make an impression for their voters.

Can you imagine what California's unemployment looks like now.
L_D_HowtheWorldW orks

Jackson, KY

#77681 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Columbia university student ID # 600962011054355
Google it, yahoo it, ask it ... any search engine you desire.
If you come back with snopes, here's the answer to that!
Who is fact-checking the fact checkers?
Who is watching the watchers?
Also; the next time anyone makes the ABSURD claim that Obama is cutting spending share this video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/howtheworldworks
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77682 Jan 26, 2013
TWA wrote:
the only difference between this fuknut and the other leftwingwhackadoodles is its insaner , it thinks fox news is out to get it hahahahahaha.
WHEN HISTORY IS RECORDED AND THE WORDS ARE CAST IN STONE GEORGE W BUSH WILL BE RECORDED AS AMERICAS GREATEST PRESIDENT
How will the worst economic collapse in modern America second only to the Great Depression and the death of thousands of American troops looking for WMDs that were never there be erased from history? Is there just NO understanding of the 2008 downfall and what effects it still has on the lives of so many Americans 4 years later and counting? 30,000 wounded in Bush's two wars. You Repubs think they will be hanging Bush pictures on their walls? Hell,,, you Repubs wouldn't even let Bush show his face at the Repub convention last year. Do you Repubs actually read or believe the shit you post?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77683 Jan 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread, who said anything about the school shooters being felons? A group of felons were polled (not the recent school shooters)and asked if they would go into a place, be it school, college, church, etc. and start shooting if they knew there were armed people in there and 3/5th of them said no.
Well since no Felons have ever gone into a school, college, church and started shooting I would say that's 100% would not do it not just the 3/5ths. That is one of the most stupid polls I've heard of. Sorry I miss read your stupid post.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77684 Jan 26, 2013
Why does the muslim brotherhood get free (20) F-16s, if the American can't be trusted with common hunting rifles???

Wake up America.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77685 Jan 26, 2013
L_D_HowtheWorldWorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry attended Occidental In CA before the other Universities, from the research I have done it seems there are three ways his records are sealed/protected.
A. By EO from his 1st day in office
B. By the Dean
C. by FERPA
I know a little about FERPA as I have taken a course from BYU to assist my fellow vets in applications for benefits and applications/admissions forms for colleges and Universities.
The student or legal guardian must authorize the information release forms or there will be no disclosure.
Why would the president of America want to keep it sealed? He said in his own words: "I will be the first transparent president if elected."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77686 Jan 26, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well since no Felons have ever gone into a school, college, church and started shooting I would say that's 100% would not do it not just the 3/5ths. That is one of the most stupid polls I've heard of. Sorry I miss read your stupid post.
Its okay if you misread, I understand perfectly.

How do you know what these felons would do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min 62656sss 1,333
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min The_Box 130,498
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 35 min Parent 3
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Tyler 45
joann gregory 2 hr grimes 3
hp desktop with 2 hr seth 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr pusherman_ 81,595
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••