'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,841 - 69,860 of 151,298 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
judge judy

Glasgow, KY

#77606 Jan 26, 2013
Oh mercy! Where to begin? So little time and so many facts to reveal.

Romneycare and Obamacare differ in very big ways. Romneycare was not forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. The politicians actually read the bill before it was passed into law when Governor Romney signed it into law. Romney took federal funds that are doled out to individual states to treat the indigent and cut out the middle man, the hospitals Administrator and Board of Directors. Romney's state (as well as all the other states in the USA) receive those federal funds annually. Now that Romneycare money goes directly to a fund that actually helps the poor who could not afford health care and the hospital administrator had to learn how to do without that federal cash cow every year. Romney did not raise taxes to force Romneycare on his citizens. Obamacare will cost tax payers trillions of dollars. The CBO announced that Obamacare will cost triple of what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the democrats on the Hill led the public to initially believe. You can't see those differences? Typical Obamoron.

Obama assured the democrats that he would do just like Canada's government did with their Socialized Medicine law...put the public option (single-pay exclusively to the government) into the law after it is officially the law. Executive Order. And we know how much Obama loves his Executive Orders, right? Watch for it, watch for it...and here it comes. I'll accept your apology when this all comes down after Americans have filed their taxes. Obama and Pelosi and Reid put provisions in Obamacare so that corporations/businesses could opt out of offering their employees healthcare insurance. Instead they will pay cheaper fines to the government so as to abide by the Obamacare law. Many companies will cut their employees hours and take them to part-time workers to avoid Obamacare fines/penalties. Those two moves will leave millions without medical insurance and cut off their medical insurance employee options. What will they do?!? Obama will step in, put the public option into the law and save us from doom and gloom again. lol The democrats intentions of a single-pay system with all monies from citizens and corporations going directly to the government will be their dream come true.

Connect your own dots looney-toon before you attempt to fog up the facts with your crazy shit.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#77607 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God so the Mayans predictions or Nostradamus play absolutely no part in my life. Sorry to take away the only silly defense you had left to rely on. Poor baby! Still not up to taking my "put up or STFU" challenge? Actually having to discuss facts instead of silly opinions just rubs you the wrong way, doesn't it? Okay. You can't hang. We all realize that. You sing your kumbaya song all the way to the slaughter house and kiss your leaders feet as he drags you there and you justify that by claiming others are the crazy ones. Is that it? Is that all you've got? Is that the responsible action you offer to your family for their well being now and in the future? Go with the flow? Feel like you are somebody at last because you go along with the Hollywood majority liars club? Are you feeling cool now? lol You are a train wreck.
If I am crazy please offer up some facts that will dispute that there are a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level now. Can't do it? Well, by your own theory that makes you the crazy one, right? If you pretend it isn't happening and you insinuate that everybody who believes it is happening is crazy...problem solved. You have now joined the ranks of Obama and Biden and Pelosi and Reid and progressives...you have pretended away the facts and therefore saved us all from doom and gloom yet again. People living at the poverty level will be forever indebted to you for solving their crazy problem of feigned poverty. Whew, you must be very tired. A monthly bath and saving the world all in the same day. What a good little progressive you are! Repeat, repeat, repeat and if that isn't working attempt to shift the focus on Bush or Palin or Beck or Romney. Oh wait...you did that already. You really are exhausted, aren't you?
Try,try again, stoner slug.
I'm not mad about nothing! Just
pointing out how miserable you are and how you want everyone else to be miserable,that's all.
I'm glad you believe in God!
You don't seem to believe in our country...and you shouldn't put me any
group! Hollywood types?...you're priceless!
Nana nana boo boo...and you called me an idiot!
The fact is,things are getting better and you can't stand it..that's all!
judge judy

Glasgow, KY

#77608 Jan 26, 2013
Tuesday, of this week. Jan Schakowsky (dem-Illinois), Henry Waxman (dem-California) and 43 other House members introduced the Public Option bill to be infused into the Obamacare law under the guise that it would reduce our deficit. The Public Option Deficit Reduction Act (OMG...LMAO...now they are concerned about the deficit if it means pushing another piece of their agenda through)which will offer a government publicly-run healthcare system. Whaala...like magic, the public option is back!

Rep. Lynn Woosley (dem-California) said this is the perfect moment/opportunity to re-insert the public option into the Affordable Healthcare Act/law.

Wait for it, wait for it...Bam! Executive Order! Timing is everything when you are corrupt. Long live our King!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77609 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Know it well!
They are the type that don't take much ...
Good people
BUT some VERY rough!
Kinda gone to drugs lately.
Like most ALL places though.
I just was reading online newspaper, and saw where Bobby Goodman died. He was an icon there.
Did you happen to 'know' him?
No I didn't know him. My father probably did. My father and his 4 sisters were born in Casey County. There would have been 4 more siblings if the two sets of twins had lived. I have family who still live there.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#77610 Jan 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
3/5ths of polled felons say they won't mess with an armed victim.
This is why they attacked unarmed schools, colleges, churches, etc......even they know what our gov. is up to and smart enough to know not to shoot at something which may shoot back.
No school shooter has ever had a felony. I'd have to check on them all but I don't know of one that had ever been arrested. Got any more theories not coming from your ass?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77611 Jan 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mad about nothing! Just
pointing out how miserable you are and how you want everyone else to be miserable,that's all.
Things are getting better? Then you should be overjoyed at the opportunity to go preach that to your fellow man since most of them still believe the doom and gloom theory as they live in poverty every day of their lives. As they struggle with no job and no prospects of getting a job. As they watch their babies go to bed hungry as your messiah sends billions to the Muslim Brotherhood to help finance the doom and gloom in those parts of the world. Why aren't you doing your civic duty and going out to those Americans in need and telling them that everything is fine. Isn't that what you posted? Everything is fine? Enlighten the crazies with your BS. Dazzle them with your delusions.

Stop replying with your little kiddie jabs at people who are willing to accept facts as being the crazy ones. Go stand in the unemployment line and the at the food stamp office, take a trip down to poverty row in America and prove to those people that they are crazy because their lives suck after 4 years of Obama and the progressives. Tell them how grateful and honored they should be.

Chickenshit! That's right, run your sucker but when it's time to stand up and prove yourself...you just call people crazy and cry Bush. You are a loser and you have proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt today. Everything is fine. Didn't Obama announce to all of us that everything in the private sector was fine when it came to jobs...as he rained (reigned) 43 straight months of high unemployment down on our heads? Smoke another one, stoner.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#77612 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
AMERICANS DEFEND LIFE BY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
Priest:'No end to crowd'
that descends on Washington
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/americans-defend-l...
They did that over abortion.
Imagine what they will do over obama being unconstitutional.
It's Coming! Sheriff Joe will not relent. He should be Attorney General, instead of the kind of weasel we have. imo
It's like a picnic for them. Been doing it for 40 years and will be doing it for the next 40. Each year more and more surveyed say they would not support a complete ban on abortion, Just one more issue you Repubs are on the wrong side of with the voters in America. Keep it up. 2016 will be here soon and we want more of that crazy rape talk and placing women in jail talk.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77613 Jan 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mad about nothing! Just
Yep, Hollywood wannabe. That's why you and your ilk had nothing to say when the republicans were upset that Harry Reid and the other crooked dems put Hollywood pork in the Sandy Relief bill. Millions for Hollywood because we all know how much Hollywood is suffering in these horrible times, right? Hundreds of thousands of dollars in the Sandy Relief bill to buy a car for some corrupt political dem in Mississippi, millions of dollars in the Sandy Relief bill to fix museum roofs in Washington. Your Hollywood idols played a big hand in getting Obama elected twice so I guess this is Hollywood pay-back pork dues.

You are exactly the example of someone voting for a man because P Diddy told you that you would be cool, like him, if you voted for the Big O (not Oprah, but Obama).

Your ignorance amuses me at times.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#77614 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are getting better? Then you should be overjoyed at the opportunity to go preach that to your fellow man since most of them still believe the doom and gloom theory as they live in poverty every day of their lives. As they struggle with no job and no prospects of getting a job. As they watch their babies go to bed hungry as your messiah sends billions to the Muslim Brotherhood to help finance the doom and gloom in those parts of the world. Why aren't you doing your civic duty and going out to those Americans in need and telling them that everything is fine. Isn't that what you posted? Everything is fine? Enlighten the crazies with your BS. Dazzle them with your delusions.
Stop replying with your little kiddie jabs at people who are willing to accept facts as being the crazy ones. Go stand in the unemployment line and the at the food stamp office, take a trip down to poverty row in America and prove to those people that they are crazy because their lives suck after 4 years of Obama and the progressives. Tell them how grateful and honored they should be.
Chickenshit! That's right, run your sucker but when it's time to stand up and prove yourself...you just call people crazy and cry Bush. You are a loser and you have proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt today. Everything is fine. Didn't Obama announce to all of us that everything in the private sector was fine when it came to jobs...as he rained (reigned) 43 straight months of high unemployment down on our heads? Smoke another one, stoner.
You left this out from your post:
WASHINGTON (AP) The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits fell last week to the lowest level in five years.

The Labor Department said Thursday that weekly unemployment benefit applications dropped 5,000 to a seasonally adjusted 330,000. That's the fewest since January 2008.

The four-week average, a less volatile measure, fell to 351,750. That's also the lowest in nearly five years.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#77615 Jan 26, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>No school shooter has ever had a felony. I'd have to check on them all but I don't know of one that had ever been arrested. Got any more theories not coming from your ass?
Did any of those school shooters use the weapons that are on the ban lists coming from the democrats? Wasn't there an assualt weapons ban in effect when Columbine took place? Did that ban stop Columbine? Did any laws restricting law abiding citizens prevent any of the school shootings or theater shootings? So why is it that you believe the same conditions/situation will produce a different result this time around?
Do the criminals and the insane staunchly follow the law in your neck of the woods in lala land? It must be working because that's your answer to the problem. Please give us some facts and results on your findings concerning laws being made for people who don't abide by the law and never will... as solving our shooter problems. Thanks.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#77616 Jan 26, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You left this out from your post:
WASHINGTON (AP) The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits fell last week to the lowest level in five years.
The Labor Department said Thursday that weekly unemployment benefit applications dropped 5,000 to a seasonally adjusted 330,000. That's the fewest since January 2008.
The four-week average, a less volatile measure, fell to 351,750. That's also the lowest in nearly five years.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
And you left out the millions who have given up finding gainful employment after 4 years of trying and you left out the millions of Americans that had to settle for a part-time job just to have a job. You left out that if things are getting better why are the number of Americans living in poverty still climbing as we speak? Why has the Obama administration added 17 million people to the food stamp rolls because of their failed policies if things are getting better? Shouldn't those numbers be declining? lol I guess they would be if you could find a way to ignore those who have given up and those who have been knocked to the ground with a part time shitty job just to survive. Point well taken and thanks for making that point...even though, as usual, it bit you in your dumb ass again.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#77617 Jan 26, 2013
oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Did any of those school shooters use the weapons that are on the ban lists coming from the democrats? Wasn't there an assualt weapons ban in effect when Columbine took place? Did that ban stop Columbine? Did any laws restricting law abiding citizens prevent any of the school shootings or theater shootings? So why is it that you believe the same conditions/situation will produce a different result this time around?
Do the criminals and the insane staunchly follow the law in your neck of the woods in lala land? It must be working because that's your answer to the problem. Please give us some facts and results on your findings concerning laws being made for people who don't abide by the law and never will... as solving our shooter problems. Thanks.
Thanks for your post that had NOTHING to do with the conversation of ---did any school shooter have a criminal background record.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77618 Jan 26, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>It's like a picnic for them. Been doing it for 40 years and will be doing it for the next 40. Each year more and more surveyed say they would not support a complete ban on abortion, Just one more issue you Repubs are on the wrong side of with the voters in America. Keep it up. 2016 will be here soon and we want more of that crazy rape talk and placing women in jail talk.
I have to agree with you that is as has been going on a long time,and that the Democratic speil wants it to be .But you see,many of us believe killing a fetus is murder.Now admitted,if the anti pregnancy pill could be designed to eject the sperm the same time it is injected,might make some difference.But abortion as it is,particularly the 3rd term is murder in the eyes and thinking of most Christians.This is where this Nation has gone wrong also,in many of our opinions.The idea of never ,any,abortion is also wrong,as many of us believe the life of the Mother is to be saved in cases of incest,rape,or medical reasons.There is no RIGHT answer,but what is this about jail talk?Is this another of the threats imagined for fear talk?

I could be totally wrong,but somewhere there has to be some reason where this entire Nation of People will come to realize,the politicians don`t care what is right or wrong,what the people want or don`t want.It is always just a question of keeping their jobs,and Washington keeping the money.Screw the people except when in a corner!
Paul Nelson

Ashland, KY

#77619 Jan 26, 2013
Man n Town wrote:
why is this post still alive, its two years old, let it ppl, no one gives a dam
How stupid can you be?If no one gives a dam why is it still going like gangbusters? What are you doing here anyway. Take your self away if you don't like it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#77625 Jan 26, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe there is such a thing as voodoo?
I don't know about that. never been around people that practice it. I do believe in God and Satan.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77626 Jan 26, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Foul Play in the Senate: Republicans Orin Hatch, Mitch McConnell John Boehner Democrat Max Baucus and the Obama White House with the Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical companies / BACK ROOM DEALS
January 26, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/bynacyh
WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2013/01/26
would you left wing tards make up your mind, do you or do you not want congressional approval, man, you even make oblamer look 1/2 smart sometimes,
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77629 Jan 26, 2013
DIVIDE and CONQUER ...

...people are here 24/7 fighting with each other.
Our politicians are not stupid...while YOU are next to your computer eating top ramen, no money for anything, they're enjoying best foods, fine fine, nice cars, expensive art. Who do you think is paying for all of that? YOU!

They, take your taxes, convince you ...MUST, and some of you say OK!

If our politicians are not millionaires, they're "poor"...they are corrupted, arrogant, powerful, dishonest, and for sure know how to manipulate the public.

How many of their relatives are lobbyists ...?????
Harry Reid has 2 sons lobbyists. The most transparent administration, right... Remember, for our politicians, there is NO red America, or blue America ...they only know "GREEN" America!
Lobbyists invest in our government $1.00 and get $220.00 in return...nice investment, like G.E. and others.

Our government's spending is our of control, lying left and right...and some of you believe every bull crap they're feeding you!

JOHN KERRY, FUTURE SECRETARY OF STATE WORTH $200 MILLION $$$...WOW!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP GOOD FIGHT, THEY NEED YOU...
earfull

Bowling Green, KY

#77630 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
From an article that was so-called 'debunked'
Wellll whether the original was debunked, or not, these 'comments' TELL the Soldier's stories!
573 comments ??? NO!... Way More
346 more
Waaay more
Then
569 without clicking
Probably more hidden!
http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/military-ab...
The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
One sharp president!
Not the most moral one, BUT he did love America!
He would be a Republican - NOW!=)
imo
Naw, there's NO corruption in DC, is there?
It's ALL in the R's head, isn't it?
=)
For a little while without all that cut and paste I did not reconize you there American Lady.
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#77633 Jan 26, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your post that had NOTHING to do with the conversation of ---did any school shooter have a criminal background record.
Isn't it already law that you are to have a background check when purchasing a gun? Do law abiding citizens get background checks when they purchase guns? Yes they do that's why they are law abiding citizens. Do criminals get background checks when they are buying guns from their homeboys in the alley? That's why they aren't referred to as law abiding citizens and that's why a background check means nothing in your attempt to justify your crap. Your ilk, as Rahm Emanual put it said...never let a good crisis go to waste. And you aren't, are you? If this progresses your liberal agenda then so be it. Let the prez parade a few kids around and claim what he's doing is for their safety, for the American people, get the photo op from the crisis and then send other people's kids back to the battlefield while his children remain protected.

Most Americans are not against background checks. They are already the law so your argument and accusations concerning that is just silly at best. Attempting to focus on an argument when there is no argument to focus on. Typical posturing from you morons. lol

Are you and the media and the democrats that are driving this frenzy even aware that no assault rifle was used in Newtown? Just checking in case that's your next line of defense argument you will need to focus on. lol

In 1966 Charles Whitman killed his mother. Then he killed his wife. Then he killed 14 people and wounded 32 other people from a tower at the University of Texas. His weapon was a Remington 700 bolt action rifle with a 3 round capacity internal mag. Assault rifle? Not really, huh? lol Too bad Obama and the democrats miracle assault rifle ban wasn't around back then. He could have saved many lives. Again.

Restricting law abiding citizens hasn't worked so well to decrease crime all thru our history, has it? Yet that's your brain fart solution. Ugh! Morons.

Obama has done nothing to address the actual issue of criminal violence. He did cause the NRA's membership to skyrocket. He did cause gun sales to go thru the roof. He did spur city governments to do the gun buy-back programs. People brought in rusty guns worth 10 bucks and walked out with a $190.00 profit for each worthless gun they sold to the city. Then they headed over to the local pawn shop and bought working guns with the cities donation.

You idiots better pray that Obamacare doesn't charge you 50% higher premiums for your prexisting brain fart disease. Youur stupidity is getting so bad the tax payers just can not afford to raise you and your offspring slugs any longer! lol
Syl

Ashland, KY

#77634 Jan 26, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Fox News Viewers have Underdeveloped Intellect. One of the brainwashing tactics used is Panic Mongering. This goes one step beyond simple fear mongering. With panic mongering, there is never a break from the fear. The idea is to terrify and terrorize the audience during every waking moment. From Muslims to swine flu to recession to homosexuals to immigrants to the rapture itself, the belief over at Fox seems to be that if your fight-or-flight reflexes aren't activated, you aren't alive. This of course raises the question: why terrorize your own audience? Because it is the fastest way to bypasses the rational brain for the purpose of inserting propaganda. In other words, when people are afraid, they don't think rationally. And when they can't think rationally, they'll believe anything and tend to repeat and spread the misinformation without questioning it's validity.
Sounds like you don't put much stock in what they say at Fox news. For someone who hates Fox that much you seem to know an awful lot about what goes on there. Could it be you repeat what your brain's programmed to believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Fried Chicken 7 min Pissed 1
Walmart Supercenter 32 min jack 2
The Audit 1 hr haha 29
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr disgusted 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Hahaha 3 hr Funny 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 30 at 8:24PM EDT

•••