'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,490)

Showing posts 69,781 - 69,800 of138,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
based on a quantative value assigned to each of your posts for the past few weeks, extrapolating that to a psyological grid of weighted values and behaviors, you rank just short of center in pedofelia tendencies, but you already knew that emotionally, we just quantified it for you,
Or you could just peep the link and see how retarded your original post makes you seem. Up to you.
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get back to your trailer.
Clear Channel is hardwired into the Bush political machine. The company co-chair is Tom Hicks, who purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team in 1998 from Bush Jr. That deal made Bush Junior a multi-millionaire. Michael Powell is a neo-confederate of the worst kind. He tried to hijack the FCC to deregulate and give away the public airwaves to his corporate cronies. Expecting Fox News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for Dick Cheney and George Bush to tell the truth. Clinton / Gore Telecommunications Act of 1996 sponsored giveaway of our public airwaves removed long-standing restrictions. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. General Electric owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC. Time Warner AOL owns CNN. Disney owns ABC. Viacom owns CBS. All Corporate Media. NBC GE & CBS Westinghouse does $BILLIONS with Pentagon for over 60 years.
==========

Silvio Berlusconi was the prime minister of Italy and owns state television networks, radio stations, three of Italy’s four commercial television networks, two big publishing houses, two national newspapers, fifty magazines, Italy’s largest movie and distribution company. Rupert Murdoch just happens to be Silvio Berlusconi’s best friend and as of July 31, all of Italy’s satellite hookups were switched automatically to Murdoch’s Sky Italia.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
Bill Ayres Did not represent the peace movement!
Good grief!
Well, thank you for proving me right.

You are a old hippie, this is the second time you posted this. Memory must be failing.

Okay, I get it, you don't want any negative words said about your friend Ayers but its okay for him to bomb and kill people.

This is symptoms of a true liberal.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wow, wtf and worse finally got the attention they deserve,

Lesbian Wife Barred From Army Spouses Club Wins 'Army Spouse of the Year'

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4306-lesbia...
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this be a good argument for "High Capacity Magazines"?
(3) 30 mags would at the very least disperse the cowardly bastards!
Makes you think...RACISM FROM ANT point of origin is STILL RACISM!...just outnumbered...isn't that how cowards work?
I would agee.

I don't know if you listen to the Mandy radio show but today she said something so idiotic.

She said Obama was reviewing rap music and if it promotes gun violence.

Its idiotic because, the words of most rap music is kill the po po, kill the white people, kill the ho and this needs reviewing.What are most rappers...thugs, drug dealers, racist against whites, etc.

Obama also stated his best category of music is rap. This tells it all.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the first line then immediately discredited it due to lunacy
*Libtard Denial Mode*
**ENGAGED**
Fingers have been inserted into auditory receptors...
No Habla Common Sense!
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Top Ten Worst Things about the Bush Decade;
Or, the Rise of the New Oligarchs
December 22, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yl2lb2g
We have always had robber barons in American politics, but the Neoliberal moment created a new social class. At about 1.3 million adults, it is not too large to have some cohesive interests, and its corporations, lobbyists, and other institutions allow it to intervene systematically in politics. It owns 45 percent of the privately held wealth and is heading toward 50, i.e. toward a Banana Republic. Thus, we have a gutted fairness doctrine and the end of anti-trust concerns in ownership of mass media, allowing a multi-billionaire like Rupert Murdoch to buy up major media properties and to establish a cable television channel which is nothing but oligarch propaganda. They established 'think tanks' like the American Enterprise Institute, which hires only staff that are useful agents of the interests of the very wealthy, and which produce studies denying global climate change or lying about the situation in Iraq. Bush-Cheney were not simply purveyors of wrong-headed ideas. They were the agents of the one percent, and their policies make perfect sense if seen as attempts to advance the interests of this narrow class of persons. It is the class that owns our mass media, that pays for the political campaigns of 'our'(their) representatives, that gives us the Bushes and Cheneys and Palins because they are useful to them, and that blocks progressive reform and legislation with the vast war chest funneled to them by deep tax cuts that allow them to use essential public resources, infrastructure and facilities gratis while making the middle class pay for them.
Here are my picks for the top ten worst things about the wretched period, which, however, will continue to follow us until the economy is re-regulated, anti-trust concerns again pursued, a new, tweaked fairness doctrine is implemented, and we return to a more normal distribution of wealth (surely a quarter of the privately held wealth is enough for the one percent?) It isn't about which party is in power; parties can always be bought. It is about how broadly shared resources are in a society. Egalitarianism is unworkable, but over-concentration of wealth is also impractical. The latter produced a lot of our problems in the past decade, and as long as such massive inequality persists, our politics will be lopsided.
http://www.juancole.com/2009/12/top-ten-worst...

"The Price of Silence"
http://www.linktv.org/silence

"The Price of Silence"
http://tinyurl.com/ygmalv5
http://www.amnestyusa.org/artists-for-amnesty...
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...

----------

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never date one of your family members, sick and discusting people, BAAAAAAAAAA
I know. You backwoods militia type usually keep it your own families. Or farms...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary vs Jeb Bush 2016.
Wall Street wins again and YOU Justice Dale lose as usual.
==========
Man Who Owns the News Rupert Murdoch
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/283933-1
========
Hillary Clinton Incorporated
Clinton Campaign Strategists Closely Tied to Union Busters, GOP Operatives, Conservative Media
http://tinyurl.com/4gcptvv
http://www.thenation.com/print/article/hillar...
Hillary Clinton & Rupert Murdoch
By Jeff Cohen 10 May 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/yo9y6d
Excuse me for not getting fired up when I hear Democratic leaders bleating about the "culture of corruption" in Washington under GOP rule. Sometimes I have to laugh ... and not because the charges against the Republicans aren't true. They're totally true.
It's just that top Democrats are up to their eyeballs in that same culture of corruption - which may be why they seem blind to how activists see them. Take my New York senator, Hillary Clinton. The Financial Times just reported that she and her re-election campaign have lined up right-wing media mogul Rupert Murdoch to host a Hillary fundraiser in July.
Murdoch is the symbol of media conglomeration and the owner of Republican mouthpieces like Fox News, Weekly Standard and the New York Post. He and Hillary have lately conducted a public courtship. Last month, Hillary attended the 10th anniversary party for Fox News in Washington, where the presidential contender schmoozed Murdoch and Fox chair Roger Ailes. According to the Financial Times, Bill Clinton will address the summer conference of Murdoch's media colossus, News Corp.
It's actually quite fitting that President Clinton address News Corp, since he helped build that conglomerate - through his Telecommunications "Reform" Act of 1996, a corrupt measure largely drafted by lobbyists for the media industry as they lavished campaign cash on politicians of both parties. The law loosened regulations constraining News Corp's growth and raised caps on how many TV stations Murdoch and others could own. Murdoch immediately bought up new stations. Clear Channel expanded from 40 radio stations to 1,200; right-wing Sinclair Broadcasting expanded from 11 TV stations to 60.
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0510-20.h...
A Marxist and a Globalist, only time will tell!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

In five years we may look back and laugh or....

.........we might be too busy reloading.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you rather believe Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh and the Oil Companies instead of military Top Brass.
You bet your ass, spent 21 years in the military and bought the "T" shirt!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
*Libtard Denial Mode*
**ENGAGED**
Fingers have been inserted into auditory receptors...
No Habla Common Sense!
It's Fox..thats not news. It's Republicunt spin. When Bill the Lufa says "no spin", he knows you drones will just nod and follow. That network has its hooks so far back in your mouths, youll never be able to release...
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone noticed this about the inauguration?

There were 28 armed body guards around the Obamas as they walked down the street.

Two people had 28 weapons surrounding them to protect them but they want a ban on guns.

Why all the protection? What do they fear? Do they fear the criminals who are shaking in fear they may take their guns and take revenge on them?

No.

You are seeing "The Second Coming of Hitler" in full view. Wake up.

He and the other politicians will be armed to the fullest but they will not be able to sleep at night until the law biding American citizen is disarmed because they know what they have done to America and the law biding American citizens know too.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Did anyone noticed this about the inauguration?
There were 28 armed body guards around the Obamas as they walked down the street.
Two people had 28 weapons surrounding them to protect them but they want a ban on guns.
Why all the protection? What do they fear? Do they fear the criminals who are shaking in fear they may take their guns and take revenge on them?
No.
You are seeing "The Second Coming of Hitler" in full view. Wake up.
He and the other politicians will be armed to the fullest but they will not be able to sleep at night until the law biding American citizen is disarmed because they know what they have done to America and the law biding American citizens know too.
you correct
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in the Service then?
You missed out!
Especially being where I've seen you're from.
I won't BREATHE a word =)
Military, yes. The only thing I missed out on was a bad reputation in Casey County, Ky.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. LOL!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.

Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.

Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
In five years we may look back and laugh or....
.........we might be too busy reloading.
I hope they hang all you silly ass bastards for Treason.
I think you can find that in the Constitution. You know we have got to go by what it said. If not I'm sure the MAJORITY would vote for an Amendment.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Fox..thats not news. It's Republicunt spin. When Bill the Lufa says "no spin", he knows you drones will just nod and follow. That network has its hooks so far back in your mouths, youll never be able to release...
Tell me how FOX is bad when for more than 50 years they did not exist...ABC, CBS, NBC was THE news and ONLY network news in the USA...

Fox has been attacked by National Lame Stream Media since they became #1 Cable news network.

With all that competition you would think they drown out one competitor without enlisting brain dead Zombies like YOU!

FOX News covers the stories the LSM black out! That's why America LOVES FOX!

LMS keeps feeding the SHEEPLE Strawman attacks...and you chew and chew and chew!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Rand Paul Brutalizes Hillary Clinton:‘Had I Been President’ I Would Have Fired You
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rand-paul-brutaliz...
"I" would have TOO!
Wouldn't have waited until now to do it either!
Would have done it when the LIES started pouring in!
On September 12 or 13!
The time span
Before her testimony
shows their CORRUPTNESS !!!
They have NO heart for this Country & Patriotic Americans!
Yeah ... Ha.
What does it MATTER!!!

Agree.

I have read more books on the War Between the States - Civil War than I can count. Between both armies Gen. Lee and Gen. Grant knew at all times where their millions of men were in the field and what was going on. And all they had was a courier on horseback to dispatch information.

I can see it now. Gen. Grant says, "Golly Gee, I didn't know that was happening!" I didn't read the dispatch when it came in to me. And Gen. Lee says, "Yah, me either, if you want to know you'll have to ask my 1st Lt. because nobody told me."

Come on, Hillary, you were in command of all this. Fess up, and quit tap-dancing around the questions. Who was at fault? Who did it? Who authorized it? Even General's Grant and Lee would know!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,781 - 69,800 of138,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Corey vs. Collins 3 min vote 71
Michael Warren 4 min really 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 123,022
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 53 min Oh Kay 8
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 57 min helpful 19
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr guss 21
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••