'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77538 Jan 25, 2013
Children are just the most precious things ...aren't they?

Especially when they are raised by a Republicans !!!

nutin but da truth

Union City, TN

#77539 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
The beginning of the end. Ever read about Sodom and Gomorrah? We are there and then some. Ever read the similarities between the fall of Rome and the decaying of America? We are there and then some. We've been heading for the end for awhile now. With Obama. Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Jay Z, Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Lady GaGa, Hitlary, Slick Willy as the brains of the outfit...could we expect anything less? 2 ways to enslave a nation. War and debt. We fell over that debt cliff going at Obama warp speed some time ago. Young idiots worshiping Obama as their messiah. Willing to sleep and eat and screw and shit in the streets for his causes even though they were clueless as to what that cause was. Many people putting their careers and their families livelihood on the chopping block to cover for the Obama's and the Biden's. Our vice president praised for his drunken actions during a national debate. Our president praised for depicting Americans as the enemy that needs to be taken down simply because their party does not agree with his agenda. A court system set up to punish many for the complaints of one. A failing medicare system that spent 120 million dollars on inmates and illegals in our country as our president threatens that Social Security/ medicare recipients will not receive their checks in the mail if the republicans do not kneel before him and give him what he demands. Sold our childrens souls to the Chinese. Ignoring the Constitution even as he swore again to uphold it. Answers to the UN and to hell with the citizens of America. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level yet homosexuals so-called rights and gun control and immigration reform to pay back the Hispanic communities for voting for him tops his list of priorities. 4 years of continuous high unemployment. High gas prices, food prices just keep getting higher and higher and a record number of Americans depending on government food rations to feed their families. Millions of people refusing to bite the government hand that force feeds them even if it means harming their childrens future beyond repair.
Worst president ever to be elected to that office in the history of our country.
Did anybody really think that any good would actually come from the biggest gang of crooks to ever occupy the Hill?
Republicans dish it out but can't take it!

They say Obama is the evil one but in reality they are just the same! Thus, they are truly........

h y p o c r i t e s !!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77540 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
I know that area well.
PLUS a lot of those people!
They don't call it "Crazy County" for nothing!
Will go as far as to say, I have relatives from there.=)
Didn't know that! I have family from there too! We may be related! LMAO!!!! Has anyone heard of Yosemite?????
Jay

Paris, TN

#77543 Jan 25, 2013
Marijuana In Colorado Leads To Rethinking Of Laws
January 25, 2013 by Sam Rolley

Colorado voters opted to legalize marijuana, State lawmakers have deemed it necessary to come up with a plan to navigate the murky legal waters of how to police driving while stoned.

The pressure is on for lawmakers to come up with stoned driving laws, as research published following the passage of the Colorado pot legalization initiative indicates that 13 percent of fatal crashes in the State involved pot.

While the law regarding driving under the influence of alcohol is pretty clear, officials say that proving a person is heavily under the influence of pot is a little tricky. Lawmakers say they will set blood limits for pot intoxication at 5 nanograms of THC — pot’s active ingredient — per milliliter of blood.

Critics of the measure say it will lead to drivers who police claim simply smell like pot being hauled in and given blood tests unnecessarily. Unlike alcohol, there is no breath test to test for pot, so suspects will have their blood drawn and tested.

And then we have this stupidass:

SALEM, Ore.(UPI)— An Oregon lawmaker has proposed making it illegal to possess or distribute cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.

The bill, is sponsored by State Representative Mitch Greenlick of Portland.

Offenders of the bill would face maximum punishments of one year in prison, a $6,250 fine or both.
A legal product!!! Jail time?? What will they think of next? No, folks, we have not lost any freedoms.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77544 Jan 25, 2013
nutin but da truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn't we have a real man leading this country......???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cFMdK0TWtksXX
yea like Dubya???? or Reagon???? or Bush senior??? most of that debt belongs to them!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77545 Jan 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
Marijuana In Colorado Leads To Rethinking Of Laws
January 25, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Colorado voters opted to legalize marijuana, State lawmakers have deemed it necessary to come up with a plan to navigate the murky legal waters of how to police driving while stoned.
The pressure is on for lawmakers to come up with stoned driving laws, as research published following the passage of the Colorado pot legalization initiative indicates that 13 percent of fatal crashes in the State involved pot.
While the law regarding driving under the influence of alcohol is pretty clear, officials say that proving a person is heavily under the influence of pot is a little tricky. Lawmakers say they will set blood limits for pot intoxication at 5 nanograms of THC — pot’s active ingredient — per milliliter of blood.
Critics of the measure say it will lead to drivers who police claim simply smell like pot being hauled in and given blood tests unnecessarily. Unlike alcohol, there is no breath test to test for pot, so suspects will have their blood drawn and tested.
And then we have this stupidass:
SALEM, Ore.(UPI)— An Oregon lawmaker has proposed making it illegal to possess or distribute cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.
The bill, is sponsored by State Representative Mitch Greenlick of Portland.
Offenders of the bill would face maximum punishments of one year in prison, a $6,250 fine or both.
A legal product!!! Jail time?? What will they think of next? No, folks, we have not lost any freedoms.
our congress needs to smoke a big fat doobie and then the uptight bastards could form a simbionic relationship with one another
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77546 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite.
Even though you won't see it, till later.
Extended the 'courtesy.'
nity nite A.L.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77547 Jan 25, 2013
nutin but da truth wrote:
I wish that black immoral woman in the white house could be as moral as the former Republican one we used to have!
Don't ya'll agree??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HtNabdDx_mUXX
yes and her two drunken daughters that pubtard morals for ya!!!
stfu

Hagerhill, KY

#77548 Jan 25, 2013
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77549 Jan 25, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. You backwoods militia type usually keep it your own families. Or farms...
he likes a little grey pupon with his date shoo wee
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77550 Jan 25, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
“I am not bound to win,
but I am bound to be true.
I am not bound to succeed,
but I am bound to live by the light that I have.
I must stand with anybody that stands right,
and stand with him while he is right,
and part with him when he goes wrong.”
-- Abraham Lincoln
screw me once shame on screwing
screw me twice and the shame will be again
well cant screw anymore

Dubya!!!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77551 Jan 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
I have read more books on the War Between the States - Civil War than I can count. Between both armies Gen. Lee and Gen. Grant knew at all times where their millions of men were in the field and what was going on. And all they had was a courier on horseback to dispatch information.
I can see it now. Gen. Grant says, "Golly Gee, I didn't know that was happening!" I didn't read the dispatch when it came in to me. And Gen. Lee says, "Yah, me either, if you want to know you'll have to ask my 1st Lt. because nobody told me."
Come on, Hillary, you were in command of all this. Fess up, and quit tap-dancing around the questions. Who was at fault? Who did it? Who authorized it? Even General's Grant and Lee would know!
or she could have asked a GENERAL! that is the job of a GENERAL! you are simple minded retard I'm not all that crazy bout Hillary but damn if you had a brain you would argue with it
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77552 Jan 25, 2013
Senate Reform wrote:
We need to get all these crooked politicians out of office
we would have to replace all of them but yes
Jay

Paris, TN

#77554 Jan 25, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>or she could have asked a GENERAL! that is the job of a GENERAL! you are simple minded retard I'm not all that crazy bout Hillary but damn if you had a brain you would argue with it

What General you fizzled out meathead? It was her job to know, that's what we pay her for.

And if you had a brain you would understand what's going on in this slip-shod administration!!!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77558 Jan 25, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just peep the link and see how retarded your original post makes you seem. Up to you.
to scared to deny it and too proud to care, just as we thought sodoboy,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77559 Jan 26, 2013
hey libs, see how your president brings out the best in people, man what a leader, and this was posted almost a year ago,

The election of President Barack Obama in 2008 triggered an explosion in the number of militias and so-called patriot groups in the United States, the Southern Poverty Law Center reported in its annual tally of such anti-government organizations.

There were 149 militias and patriot groups when Obama took office, compared to more than 1,200 today — an increase of 755 percent, the nonprofit civil rights organization reported.

"The increase has just been astounding," said Mark Potok, editor-in-chief of the SPLC report. "The reality is that many of these groups are becoming more and more fearful that Barack Obama will win the re-election. You can see the anger rising along with that fear."

The center also reports a steady rise in the number of hate groups in America — from 604 in 2000, to more than 1,000 last year.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/07/10...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77560 Jan 26, 2013
hey libs, hows this working out for you? oops, sorry, I fogot you don't care, must be a lie - wasn't told by MSLSD, oops again, sorry, just checked MSLSD, they imply 'its Bushs fault', BAAAAAAA

Social Security's disability trust fund could fail to cover all benefits early as 2016

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/so...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77561 Jan 26, 2013
hey, wheres that libotard that claims we haven't lost any rights? BAAAAAAAAAA

Web of environmental rules threatens Gulf Coast businesses with jail, steep fines

When Burt Rico was caught using a deer feeder equipped with lights while hunting in Louisiana, he was slapped with a $1,051 fine and sentenced to 60 days in jail. He was cited for hunting without a big-game license, failing to wear hunter orange and hunting deer with an artificial light.

Until he was cited, he didn’t know he had done anything wrong, he claims.

Rico’s case isn’t an isolated one. According to a new report by the Texas Public Policy Foundation, thousands of people are being prosecuted for environmental crimes every day they didn’t know were even on the books. They’ve been threatened, fined and thrown in jail. The trend is especially prominent along the Gulf Coast, but is becoming a national issue.

In Texas, there are 11 felonies relating to harvesting oysters that can land a person in prison for a decade. In the Carolinas, government officials have cracked down on fishermen -- both commercial and sport -- and in some cases cut off their ability to make a living.

“There isn’t a day I go out where a rule, law or regulation is not broken,” Capt. Terrell Gould told FoxNews.com .

As head of a family-run business in South Carolina that takes customers on deep-sea fishing trips, Gould is just one of a growing group who say they have suffered at the hands of regulators imposing stiff fines and disproportionate penalties. The government tells him when, where and what he can catch.

“Total control of your life – that’s what they want,” said Gould, who has been prosecuted on fishing violations.“You take away the incentive for somebody to do something bit by bit by bit. It’s like peeling the layers off an onion. You can only peel so much and then you don’t have any onion left.”

The growing web of laws that can land unwitting violators in jail is commonly referred to as "overcriminalization. " These are not laws prohibiting fundamentally wrong behavior like murder or rape. Critics say these laws create offenses that violators often don't realize are illegal until it's too late.

Punishment can range from a few hundred dollars in fees to lengthy prison terms. Some say the extraordinary expansion of the criminal code on federal, state and local levels leaves the public exposed to abuse at the hands of officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/st...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77562 Jan 26, 2013
man, I'm sure glad this guy isn't a democrat, oops, sorry, I guess he is, wonder why this isn't reported on MSLSD, hummm,

FBI mum on allegations Sen. Menendez 'received the services of young prostitutes' in Dominican Republic

The FBI is declining to comment on newly emerged documents that appear to show the agency investigating allegations that Sen. Bob Menendez "received the services of young prostitutes" while in the Dominican Republic -- a charge the senator's office has rejected for months.

His office continued to dismiss the report after dozens of pages of emails were posted online this week, appearing to show the FBI communicating with the individual claiming to know about Menendez' liaisons. The emails refer to an "investigation," and said "we have been able to confirm most of" the information provided and "know that you are providing accurate information."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/fb...
TWA

London, KY

#77563 Jan 26, 2013
isnt it amazing we have a government accounting office that says obama has added six trillion dollars of debt in less than 4 years , while bush, reagan george w bush and all other republicans combined is less thyan 6 trillion, but we have a moronic nut that says most of the debt belongs to them, leftwingewhackadoos have to be the dumbest humans alive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 131,935
who's the best lay from the creek 19 min Truth 8
Bastards 26 min Pear Anoid 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 1 hr Amos 17
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,606
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 6 hr SLY WEST 406
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 8 hr briar 15
dinky phipps 11 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 23 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family Sun jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web