'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,661 - 69,680 of 146,291 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Idk

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Why

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
R or D please wtf
Your BETTER half is calling you home!
Couple has been living under a rock, quite literally
http://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/couple-li...
Seems they love it .... I would to if I had no children !!!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Court: Obama appointments to labor panel are unconstitutional!!!

A federal appeals court ruled Friday that President Obama violated the Constitution when he sidestepped the Senate to fill open spots on a labor relations panel, in a major setback for the president.

Court of Appeals in the District of Columbia said the appointments were not valid because the Senate was not officially in recess. If the decision stands, it could invalidate hundreds of board decisions.

Hahahaha...What a punch in the face!
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
Court: Obama appointments to labor panel are unconstitutional!!!
A federal appeals court ruled Friday that President Obama violated the Constitution when he sidestepped the Senate to fill open spots on a labor relations panel, in a major setback for the president.
Court of Appeals in the District of Columbia said the appointments were not valid because the Senate was not officially in recess. If the decision stands, it could invalidate hundreds of board decisions.
Hahahaha...What a punch in the face!
Not happening doofus.
Ditch Mitch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

and that idiot Paul. If all else fails don't change the Grand Old Party. Just change the rules so you might win that way. Typical repukes, it is all about them, not the people. These two make me want to throw up. What a Kentucky shame to be represented by two blowhards looking only to further their agendas. Typical

First Thoughts: Changing the rules, not the party
Republicans in MI, OH, PA, VA are looking to change the Electoral College rules, not their party… The changes would give the GOP a HUGE advantage in presidential contests…
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/25...

Those two should be poster boys on why GOP are losers.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see GS tonight, but Californians have been moving out for over 10 years. Most all of my dad's side lived there most of their lives. I have heard the stories. Never the less, I think I mentioned this once before. We took a trip over the holidays to Arizona. We talked to so many people at that time, and the building was booming. The retiree villages and all the way to Superstition Mountain was full of dozers. I asked locals what was going on, and we even visited some of the new coming subdivisions. We were told that Californians were deserting the state in droves. When you drove through the various cities you saw more California plates than Arizonan. Asking what the reason was, the answer we got was, they are taxing them out of the state. Those with good incomes, upper middle class were being soaked to pay for the droves of foreigners moving into Calif. Crime was high in the major cities, people were sick of so much of it being non American; foreigner's were taking over everywhere. Many of those relocating said they liked the warmer climate, and wanted a similar feel in construction and architecture, so they hopped the border. What Arizonan's complained about was the crowding of the new-comers, the traffic and mayhem of trying to get where you're going. One person even told us that they wished Californians would pick another state.
These were some of the answers we received, and that was 10 years ago. Now it's being said that Mexican's are determined to take California back from the US. Looks to me like they may be winning.
Thank you for the info. Our news media and gov. try to keep this hush hush and direct and honest information usually comes from people experiencing this.

I wonder who is going to pay for all the California's anchor babies and deadbeat, corrupted politicians since the educated and mid class to wealthy are getting the heck out of there.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text> You have got to be retarded. You can't even keep up with your own posts. You are beyond stupid. You post every day on a thread in the Lexington KY(the blugrass state) forum. You don't understand even simple things. You are paranoid delusional irratonal mentally ill and beyond help. How many different people need to tell you you are crazy before you realize It's true... Damn you are slow. Don't reply to my posts anymore until you are capable of functioning at an adult level.
You sure do utilize the words paranoid, delusional, irrational, mentally ill and beyond help alot.

I would guess so, since you have been keeping your weekly appts. with the psyche doc for your free Obamacare to renew all of your meds. They probably analize your condition each time and see there is "no change." So, you have just become accustom to your diagnosis and can recite it by heart. Maybe, "Hooked on Phonics" is working and I mistaken yourself being zonked out on drugs as a learning disability.

My fault, sorry.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is the LSM lying to you
They are LAUGHING at you
Because you believe them
So are you saying that these recorded votes of all these blocked Bills that would have helped America is a lie? It's all made up? It never happened? Republican Senators weren't there?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't think Jindal's message will matter to the American Taliban movement. You just can't fix stupid. I wonder if he had looked on Topix before his speech?

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has a blunt message for the GOP:“Stop being the stupid party.”
The potential 2016 presidential contender gave the keynote speech at a meeting of the Republican National Committee on Thursday, arguing that the party must adjust its message to attract a broader segment of the country.
“We’ve got to stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gov-...
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get educated you stupid pos.
The same lib.

The same dialogue.

The same spewed ignorance.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

crazy people be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn dude, you have some serious issues. Seek professional help immediately. Do you have daily interactions with children? You are scary.
It would seem that I got my point out or if not maybe this will help some of the names and the ingredients were changed hell it wasn't even a "Harvard man" or! maybe it wasn't even a "man" at all or was it? but far worse than that has happened to men and women the only difference is that women can get knocked up now that you have that vision in your head PLEASE for gods sake why would anyone make a woman carry a child conceived under those circumstances? has the pubtards returned to mid evil times? people that think a woman should carry a child under that situation are just insane! put yourself in that spot can you vision shit like that? I know a girl that was 18 at the time and when she was able some ten years later she told me in detail what happened to her (I knew she had been raped but no details)all I could do was cry we are very close friends and when I here some stupid assed pubtard on t.v saying that a woman should be forced to carry a child from a result of rape I think they should take the "lit-nus test"and be put in that scenario and ten years after if? they can even talk about it they still feel that way then they are either really fucked up in the head or deeply committed to their cause but my friend (who was treated in that fashion =worse yet)does not feel such commitment she said she wanted to kill herself and was restrained at the hospital and would have killed herself if she got pregnant the hell she went through at the hospital the recovery from her beating nobody should ever have a say unless they have went through something like that nobody! for anyone to try they are sick bastards she screamed and screamed and the sick fuck beat the shit out her and while he was beating her he was screaming "shut up bitch you are ruining this for me" now any of you pubtards think that a woman should have to deliver a child after that lets hear your say!!! It will probably ten years or so for " dems are retards" he is healing from Pedro! got any grey pupon?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the info. Our news media and gov. try to keep this hush hush and direct and honest information usually comes from people experiencing this.
I wonder who is going to pay for all the California's anchor babies and deadbeat, corrupted politicians since the educated and mid class to wealthy are getting the heck out of there.
Not to long ago Greta Van Susteren had on her program in Chino, CA and some other cities, Asian women getting here just to have their babies and going back home...with baby been born in U.S. you have not only citizenship but benefits to. People are protesting ...this is residential neighbourhood, and to much traffic.

Use to be...when you enter U.S. you need note from your Dr that you don't have any diseases and
if you're pregnant you cannot enter U.S. Those laws still exist on books but no one cares anymore.

In CA you have China town, Korea town, Little Tokyo ...you cannot recognize this beautiful state...
Traffic...unbelievable ...Chinese are the WORST drivers in the world. When you go inside their stores, they cut in front of you and tell you...this is how is done in my country.

Don't forget CA is sanctuary state and most illegals because of it are protected and moving to CA, but among new immigrants for the last 10 yrs or so 57% Asians ...
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
I have searched the world through for answers and the only one I can come up with is, there is some type of mad and ignorance epidemic which only affects the libs.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is all lies and right wing propaganda for little scared white people with extremely low IQ's. Like you.
Who won in November Faux said Romney. When does he get sworn-in?
Duh!
lmao
lmao
The American citizens didn't win and this includes yourself unless you are illegal and then again, this will not matter under Obama.

If only you had the brains and insight to see, yet, you don't. Too bad, it will hit you all at once and you will be rendered comatose.

....oh wait, you are already comatose.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems 'moral' police should be knocking on his door.
And getting in touch with his ISP.
There is NO freedom of speech to speak this way.
Fighting Words
Profanity
are not 'protected'
Im actually amused that my story offended you but you are ok with that happening to a woman in real life and dammit she will have the child!!!!! it was only rape walk it off!!! but you didn't apprieciate it happening (in a make believe scenario)or? was it because it was a pubtard and not a demoshit? yea maybe that's it BAAAAAAAAA to you sheep

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The same lib.
The same dialogue.
The same spewed ignorance.
That is his "ROOK" card...
he is a few cards short of a "Full Deck".
;)
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to long ago Greta Van Susteren had on her program in Chino, CA and some other cities, Asian women getting here just to have their babies and going back home...with baby been born in U.S. you have not only citizenship but benefits to. People are protesting ...this is residential neighbourhood, and to much traffic.
Use to be...when you enter U.S. you need note from your Dr that you don't have any diseases and
if you're pregnant you cannot enter U.S. Those laws still exist on books but no one cares anymore.
In CA you have China town, Korea town, Little Tokyo ...you cannot recognize this beautiful state...
Traffic...unbelievable ...Chinese are the WORST drivers in the world. When you go inside their stores, they cut in front of you and tell you...this is how is done in my country.
Don't forget CA is sanctuary state and most illegals because of it are protected and moving to CA, but among new immigrants for the last 10 yrs or so 57% Asians ...
OZ

I saw this news report. That was a nice home in a nice neighborhood.I know property is alot more expensive in CA and I am probably low ball in the figures but that home looked to be about a million plus.

See what both parties have done in not only permitted but aid and abetted in the downfall of America. To allow 20 million illegal latinos to cross the border and have anchor babies and be eligible for freebies as welfare and foodstamps plus healthcare is madness.

....and madness equates what Hitler was.

Now every country in the world has seen what our (traitorous)government has allowed and they want a piece of the action.Now your state has an Asian illegal problem complete with welfare benefits.

It can't last too much longer at the rate it is going.

Here in little old Shelbyville, KY we have 10 different latino gangs with a 70% of crime is due to them. There is a bus which has Americano Hotel on the side of it which drops off illegals on a daily basis. We have a welcoming center for them "Centro Latino" to aid in maps to the welfare office and food stamps office.

We have one hospital which closed their OB unit due to so many latino illegals were having their babies there and getting up during the night and leaving sticking not only the hosp. but the OB doctors with the bill....so they closed it. Now even the legal female citizens will have to travel to another city to deliver their baby.

We have a scam of "Swoop and Stop" where the latinos will pile up in two cars and one will get in the back of you while the other is on the side and they will pull up in front of you and stop, sending both cars to the ER room for them to sue your Ins. Co. while your rates are raised or cancelled.

The worst thing to deal with is that our gov. is abettors in this travesty and they have been mercifully working at it for years.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
By Patricia Murphy | The Daily Beast – Wed, Oct 5, 2011
**********Reid Blocks Obama Jobs Bill Vote**********
----------Can YOU SEE THE ***ABOVE****??????
Barack Obama continued his sales blitz across the country Tuesday, touting his jobs plan and scolding Republicans in Congress more than once to “pass this bill.”
There was only one rather---- embarrassing ----problem: his $447 billion proposal was blocked in the Senate—by his fellow Democrats.
http://news.yahoo.com/reid-blocks-obama-jobs-...
Reid IS NO MAN !!!
He is an IDIOT of the HIGHEST DEGREE
and you brown nosed/KISS ASSERS BELIEVE him!
THAT MAKES the believers IDIOTS ... TOO!!!!!!!
"Birds of a feather flock together, cuckoo birds are no exception!"

What the Flock was Nevada thinking?
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That is his "ROOK" card...
he is a few cards short of a "Full Deck".
;)
You are several inches short of a Man's d---.

lmao
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Birds of a feather flock together, cuckoo birds are no exception!"
What the Flock was Nevada thinking?
They would not vote for the Tea Bag pos you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 4 hr John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 4 hr Childish 3
•••
•••