'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,483)

Showing posts 69,641 - 69,660 of144,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
hey libs, I thought you guys now like Gov. Christie, whats up now, is he a bad guy again? BAAAAAAA
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) was willing to reach out to offer President Barack Obama congratulations after he won reelection in November, but after hearing the president's second inaugural address this week, the governor says he has concerns about the next four years.
“Instead of trying to bring people together it was a manifesto for,‘Hey, it’s my way or the highway,’” Christie said this week during an interview on NJ 101.5's monthly "Ask the Governor" program.“We’re going to see how he acts moving forward.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/chri...
I for one have always felt he is a oaf that goes whichever way gets him re-elected in a democrat state he is typical govt suck job which speaking of suck job I heard this morning that pubtards are now more than ever wanting to TAKE social security and Medicare from people that worked all their lives and paid for it all along and something I noticed and you hardened pubtards on here should be pissed off about is they the pubtards never mention ssi or medicaid the programs that pay the people and illegals that never paid a red cent into it (just the working class dogs) PLUS I heard the new mexico legislaters are trying to pass a law that IF a woman gets preagnant from a RAPE!!!!! it will be ilegle for her to abort the cum from her rapist cause and i quote for shits sake "it would destroy evidence" so we have a lunitic right wing party that wants to fuck our (the working class scumbag blood sucking dogs right?)eyeballs out now for the leftwing fuckheads the piece of shit president signs executive orders (an inch) and now it wants to ban some guns and force us to register all weapons so they can later confiscate them (their mile to take)and make no mistake they would do it both of them congratulations we the people have sent a bunch of bastard lunatics to govern us with a louisville sluger while they wont even allow us to play with sticks and they want to starve us in the process all of you should be affraid these people are nuts and you wont stand until they come for you by then you will have let them take everyone else and their wont be anyone left to stand for you so this BAAAAAAAAAAA IS FOR ALL OF YOU SHEEPTARDS dont defend them cause they suck
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I for one have always felt he is a oaf that goes whichever way gets him re-elected in a democrat state he is typical govt suck job which speaking of suck job I heard this morning that pubtards are now more than ever wanting to TAKE social security and Medicare from people that worked all their lives and paid for it all along and something I noticed and you hardened pubtards on here should be pissed off about is they the pubtards never mention ssi or medicaid the programs that pay the people and illegals that never paid a red cent into it (just the working class dogs) PLUS I heard the new mexico legislaters are trying to pass a law that IF a woman gets preagnant from a RAPE!!!!! it will be ilegle for her to abort the cum from her rapist cause and i quote for shits sake "it would destroy evidence" so we have a lunitic right wing party that wants to fuck our (the working class scumbag blood sucking dogs right?)eyeballs out now for the leftwing fuckheads the piece of shit president signs executive orders (an inch) and now it wants to ban some guns and force us to register all weapons so they can later confiscate them (their mile to take)and make no mistake they would do it both of them congratulations we the people have sent a bunch of bastard lunatics to govern us with a louisville sluger while they wont even allow us to play with sticks and they want to starve us in the process all of you should be affraid these people are nuts and you wont stand until they come for you by then you will have let them take everyone else and their wont be anyone left to stand for you so this BAAAAAAAAAAA IS FOR ALL OF YOU SHEEPTARDS dont defend them cause they suck
wow, what a rant, too bad it is meaningless sodoboy, those people who paid into s.s. should have not relied on a government program for retirment, BAAAAAAAA, it is time to let the greedy government takers loose and start protecting the future generations, they didn't destroy s.s. and medicade - you did, BAAAAAAAA, so, if you don't care about children and the killing of unborn babies - screw you faggboy, I hope they take it all, BAAAAAAAA, and you end up eating from a dumpster outside a republican owned chinese restaurant, BAAAAAAAAA, which is going to happen retard because you have taught the younger generation to not care about elderly or unborn, your own culture has destroyed you, BAAAAAAA,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
37 Statistics Which Show How Four Years Of Obama Have Wrecked The U.S. Economy
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/37-statistics-...
wonderful post! I am gonna post this to help those libotards that will be in denial about this and have panic attacks and start yelling for their leader BAAAAAAAA,

http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/ss/slidesh...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
The largest threat the US is faced with, that would be the communist within our government.
American Lady posted the following and it deserves a daily posting.
Take the time and get educated.
http://vimeo.com/52009124
the biggest threat to the security of this nation is liberalism, Rush was right, he said this 10 years ago, it has come true,
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I thought all this shit died with McCarthy in an alcoholic stupor. I knew that Beck had revitalized it for a awhile until he was removed in a straight jacket from FauxNews.
You Repubs are so funny trying to revamp the John Burch Society.
You would do well to actually study some history, to rely on Lame Stream Media and/or Liberal/Progressive "REVISIONISM" is to drink from a poisoned well.

Start Here:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

this is a small price to pay in order for oblamer to get a photo op,

Sandy victims left out in the cold during arctic blast

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/25/sandy-vi...

must not be true because its on fox, but MSLSD wouldn't show it, so BAAAAAAAAAAAA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lame Steam Media Bias Test:
Google this headline/Fox report

court-obama-appointments-are-u nconstitutional/?test=latestne ws

Check top ten "results page" any "Lame Stream Media there?

Why isn't ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN shouting about yet another end run around our U.S. Constitutional safe guards and Legislative processes?

HERE is a real Report!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/co...
Call it Faux news...stick your fingers in your ears...repeat to your self "reality sucks, reality sucks, reality sucks, click your heels three times and drink a gallon of Kool Aid, then look into a mirror and tell your self "This is Amerika" isn't it?
Glass House

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
this is a small price to pay in order for oblamer to get a photo op,
Sandy victims left out in the cold during arctic blast
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/25/sandy-vi...
must not be true because its on fox, but MSLSD wouldn't show it, so BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I just watched an interview where the democrats put in for a lot of that money to go to Alaska and another project that had nothing to do with Statin Island. So even if the government sent money to them, the actual victims will probably not see a dime of the money.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

this must be a lie, there is no way that this patriotic true American would ever go around the consitution, BAAAAAAAA

U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit calls President Obama's move to bypass Senate to fill job posts on labor panel unconstitutional — administration promises appeal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Liberal-Progressive-Dem's would do well to heed the voice of experience; remember what his Anti-Gun Dem's got him in 94'?

A Republican Landslide of "Historic Proportions"!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2114387560001/bill...

Go ahead though...keep trying to sell your "No Gun Grab Here", move along now...

We shall see how this plays out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Never got cleaned up...
Alger Hiss was tip of the ice berg!
Dimocrats revisionism still doesn't cut it!
Just for you silly conservaturd cowards.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Liberal-Progressive-Dem's would do well to heed the voice of experience; remember what his Anti-Gun Dem's got him in 94'?
A Republican Landslide of "Historic Proportions"!
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2114387560001/bill...
Go ahead though...keep trying to sell your "No Gun Grab Here", move along now...
We shall see how this plays out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Repuke Party
is finished, the Tea Bags have destroyed what is left of it. Go ahead though, whatever you do don't change course.

God, Guns, Gays. lmao
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lame Steam Media Bias Test:
Google this headline/Fox report
court-obama-appointments-are-u nconstitutional/?test=latestne ws
Check top ten "results page" any "Lame Stream Media there?
Why isn't ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN shouting about yet another end run around our U.S. Constitutional safe guards and Legislative processes?
HERE is a real Report!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/25/co...
Call it Faux news...stick your fingers in your ears...repeat to your self "reality sucks, reality sucks, reality sucks, click your heels three times and drink a gallon of Kool Aid, then look into a mirror and tell your self "This is Amerika" isn't it?
Faux News repeorted that Romney would win in a Landslide. They thought he was going to replace McCain.

lmao
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News repeorted that Romney would win in a Landslide. They thought he was going to replace McCain.
lmao
Are these faux facts from you, wtf? Is that what the "f" in your name stands for? Come on back with one of your one-liners, Henny Youngman wannabe. lmao
main stream media zero

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I read about Obama's "invalid" appointees and the courts decision on the matter. I did hear a report about it on CNN. Fox News also reported about the matter. Every place I read the story and the news stations I heard the story being report (with the exception of Fox News) stated the courts decision ruled that Obama's appointees were "invalid". Fox is the only one that reported the actual story correctly. The courts decision stated that Obama's appointees were "UNCONSTITUTIONAL". Big difference in the meanings of invalid and unconstitutional.

No wonder you idiots cry about Fox News so much of the time. You fear them because they will actually tell the truth about your messiahs dirty deeds. That fear of the truth being told by Fox News just oozes from every one of your posts. The truth always wins in the end. Maybe that's why Fox News has been the number one news cable show for 11 years straight. Well, that and because they have such staunch viewing support by the liberals who have been trying for years to knock them down.

Fox News...11 years as number one and going strong. wtf, American Mouse, Uncle Flabby...who? Huh? Whut? Duh. Der.
crazy people be gone

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I feel you should be raped by a big brown illegal Mexican named Pedro and like your father before you be forced to have an asshole baby and let that big brown baby suck your tits until they cave in your little bird chest until you cry for some "liberal" to cum in your face so you can lick it off and suck it down for energy so you can continue to breast feed your big brown rape baby just so you know = you are screaming at your illegal maid madrea! madrea! madrea! where's my grey pupon madrea? and then Pedro steps into in to your tricked out dining room(that you bought by scamming the elderly out of their life savings) there is only one way in and one way out you try to run "biff" but your easily handled by padro he is holding a full plate of ? yes you guess it GREY PUPON he has you by the throat and you try to scream Madrea! Madrea! Madrea! but she can't hear you cause Pedro has his hand wrapped around your throat and you are a rag doll he slams down the plate of grey pupon some of it splashes on your Harvard bath robe your eyes are full of tears and you want to puke but Pedro has your throat closed and then he smashes your face down into the grey pupon plate (but he never releases your throat so you whimper but you are defenseless (Harvard karate class was a bust)and then he pulls your robe over the back of your head releasing his grip so you can get your first breath of air (cause Pedro don't want you to pass out for this cause it's all about the domination remember)he rips your little pink woman's panties off your little girlie ass you wiggle and squeeze your ass cheeks but Pedro is very stiff and throbbing he rams his large brown throbbing cock into your narrow Harvard ass and all your muscles go completely limp you submit and slump into your grey pupon BUTT!!! you no longer want any grey pupon Pedro has an excruciating rhythm going the whole thing took minutes (until penetration) but Pedro has stamina he is relentless he has his fun and you just slump there sobbing your face buried in your grey pupon(can you see yourself?)you submit and just pray that he finishes and leaves BUTT! he has ripped your tight little Harvard asshole to your ball sak Pedro is rough on you after 30 minutes of "lovin up on you" he shoots a prison load in you that impregnates you and you are forced to give birth to that BIG BROWN RAPE BABY and while you are nursing your forced raped baby you think about your post asswipe I hope when Pedro visit he is strong for you
Damn dude, you have some serious issues. Seek professional help immediately. Do you have daily interactions with children? You are scary.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Damn!!! You are extremely gay flamer.
haha that guy !!!!! It couldn't happen to anyone that deserved it more my only problem is he may like it!
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

main stream media zero wrote:
I read about Obama's "invalid" appointees and the courts decision on the matter. I did hear a report about it on CNN. Fox News also reported about the matter. Every place I read the story and the news stations I heard the story being report (with the exception of Fox News) stated the courts decision ruled that Obama's appointees were "invalid". Fox is the only one that reported the actual story correctly. The courts decision stated that Obama's appointees were "UNCONSTITUTIONAL". Big difference in the meanings of invalid and unconstitutional.
No wonder you idiots cry about Fox News so much of the time. You fear them because they will actually tell the truth about your messiahs dirty deeds. That fear of the truth being told by Fox News just oozes from every one of your posts. The truth always wins in the end. Maybe that's why Fox News has been the number one news cable show for 11 years straight. Well, that and because they have such staunch viewing support by the liberals who have been trying for years to knock them down.
Fox News...11 years as number one and going strong. wtf, American Mouse, Uncle Flabby...who? Huh? Whut? Duh. Der.
Faux News is all lies and right wing propaganda for little scared white people with extremely low IQ's. Like you.

Who won in November Faux said Romney. When does he get sworn-in?

Duh!

lmao
lmao
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

You know you Repubs may me correct. There could be a MSM lean to the left. So let's leave out FoxNews and MSM News and see what the real facts are about Repubs leaders in Washington. Because anyone can say anything but it is votes that make the difference.
WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked Sen. Patty Murray’s $1 billion legislation to create a jobs corps for veterans, invoking a budget rule to kill what they contend is an unproven and unaffordable program.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Republicans in the U.S. Senate Thursday blocked a bill sponsored by Democrats to provide additional tax breaks to small businesses that hire new workers.
Mar 29, 2012 3:27 PM CT
Senate Republicans blocked a Democratic bill to repeal about $24 billion in U.S. tax breaks for the nation’s biggest oil companies, three days after agreeing to advance the measure as a way to debate energy.
After passing the House of Representatives, the Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) increase for VA benefits was blocked in the Senate by a Republican Senator, according to Senate staffers who alerted Bergmann & Moore.
The Veterans COLA affects a number of key benefits for veterans: disability compensation, pension as well as survivor benefits. The uncontroversial bill adjusts VA benefits to keep up with inflation and easily passes Congress each year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,641 - 69,660 of144,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Yiago 128,015
Becky and Richard hicks 6 min Sorry Bible 7
verna warren 25 min would like to know 3
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr KC Fan 66
verna warren 2 hr would like to know 1
looking for a mini pot belly pig 2 hr har 1
Huge yard sale 2 hr Tiff 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 15 hr Butt head 383
•••