'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77266 Jan 24, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG, how can you dipshits keep blabbering about this? You chemtrail conspirators are hilarious....
What's wrong?

So, you went outside and looked up in the sky for chemtrails, hoping there were none because you have been acting weird and thought it may be symptoms from chemtrails.

or

You went to your doc and told them you were afraid you may have affects from chemicals in the air and needed treatment STAT.

Hmmm, that freaked out and shaking in your shoes.

Why didn't you just tell us this scares you badly?
Jay

Paris, TN

#77268 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
You've probably seen me around somewhere =)

Yeeup!

8D

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77269 Jan 24, 2013
More Examples of Right Wing Extremist Terrorism

-- July 2010: An agitated right-winger and convict named Byron Williams loads up on weapons and drives to the Bay Area intent on attacking the offices of the Tides Foundation and the ACLU, but is intercepted by state patrolmen and engages them in a shootout and armed standoff in which two officers and Williams are wounded.

-- September 2010: A Concord, N.C., man is arrested and charged with plotting to blow up a North Carolina abortion clinic. The man, 26-year--old Justin Carl Moose, referred to himself as the "Christian counterpart to (Osama) bin Laden” in a taped undercover meeting with a federal informant.

-- January 2011: A 22-year-old gunman named Jared Lee Loughner with a long grudge against Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and a paranoid hatred of the government walks into a public Giffords event and shoots her in the head, then keeps firing, killing six people and wounding 14 more. Gifford miraculously survives.

-- January 2011: A backpack bomb with the potential of killing or injuring dozens of people is found along the route of a Martin Luther King Day “unity march” in downtown Spokane.

-- January 31, 2011: An Army veteran from California with a previous arrest record for making threats against President Bush is arrested for making terrorist outside a mosque in Michigan inside a car whose trunk was filled with Class C explosives.

-- March 2011: Five people in the Fairbanks area are arrested on charges of plotting to kidnap or kill state troopers and a Fairbanks judge. All five are self-proclaimed "sovereign citizens," including local militia leader Schaeffer Cox.

-- March 2011: A man from Madera, CA, named Donny Eugene Mower is arrested for the firebombing of a Planned Parenthood clinic and the vandalization of a local Islamic religious center. The crimes were committed in the name of Mower's one-man hate group, the American Nationalist Brotherhood. His 'manifesto' asked:'Isn't it time that someone hit back?'
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77270 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
OMFG
This IS offensive to me.
And for someone to STOOP so low to use it is pitiful.
Plus teaching/letting children use it texting is immoral!
Now we know what our Lord Jesus Christ meant when he stated:
"Forgive them for they know not what they do."

Lexington, KY

#77272 Jan 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could be of some assistance. To be able to talk to Anthony, you need to speak to him in the language of "Hooked on Phonics" because he hasn't progress beyond this kindergarten level.
Sorry to say but he is having much difficult trying to learn this technique for preschool children learning equip with pictures and multi-color cartoon characters.
Just a tip. I hope it helps you.
Agree with your post and wishing the best in any attempt you try to get through the denseness of this sad person.
Opinions Vary.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77275 Jan 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard something about a company on the news today that made the batteries for electric cars. They are located in the United States. They are about to go belly-up because the demand for batteries for electric cars is in the "nobody is buying electric cars" category. lol A Chinese billionaire wants to buy this company. He has ties to the Chinese Communist Leadership/Army. He doesn't want to continue producing batteries. He wants the technology capabilities that the company has to offer. They have the technology to track Drones and other fun military things. Think Obama will stop the sale to the Chines Communist billionaire? Doubt it. We will see Obama's true colors coming out this term. He is King now and he feels as if he has enough robots soldiers (citizens) to back him no matter what he does now. He's probably right. Everybody thought monkey's would take over the world someday. lol Little did we know it would actually be the liberal slugs. They leave a nasty trail of sticky shit everywhere they go.
I heard about this green company you speak of which Obama gave millions of tax payer's money to and they have not produced 1 battery.I think he is just throwing money at anything in order to spend it, so he can hurry up and bankrupt America.

This is one of the rules Soros has given him to destroy America, Soros was productive in destroying England with his destructive stratege. Soros is a protege of Hitler and this is exactly what is happening to America.

I doubt it also, that Obama will stop the sale of this company.

The libs think we evolved from monkies, looking at them from the White House on down, they may be on to something.
Camden Queen

United States

#77277 Jan 24, 2013
I need crack.

Lexington, KY

#77278 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Really COLUMBO!
If your government tells you the SKY IS GREEN, and the GRASS IS BLUE...you are going to believe that to? You have NO brain ...?????
Your government never lied to you and never experimented on its own citizens?????
You're very NAIVE !!!!!
You just posted that in a Kentucky - BLUEGRASS State forum. Lol.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77279 Jan 24, 2013
Today, I watched the news and it was about Kerry.

It made me sick to watch it, physically sick. The other libs were (I don't know the correct terminology that would describe it)giving tribute to this man, who lied, cry-babied, traitorous and cowardly spewed his sickness about the Vietnam vets, what a great and admiral man he is.

Kerry even went as far as to say, our soldiers have made an enemy out of Vietnamese when we could be friends of this great nation.

The libs are too sick, corrupted and traitors to know that our soldiers were slaughtered in the most horrific ways by Vietamese and I can not for the life of me understand why our vets didn't leave Kerry in Vietnam to rot in a camp.

One other thing, do you think they will ask for his tax report since Kerry and his wife made more than Romney? Don't forget how Kerry hid his Yacht so he wouldn't have to pay the taxes on it.What a hypocrit.

We as citizens are in trouble, we are being governed by crooks, thieves, liars and evil beings.

May GOD be with us.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77280 Jan 24, 2013
OZ

They are talking on Greta Susteren show with some Californians about moving out of Ca.

This one man is a business man and he said even the younger people are moving out. He said more wealthy are getting out of there.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77281 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just posted that in a Kentucky - BLUEGRASS State forum. Lol.
You have really big problem, besides you're not so smart...imbecile ...BLUEGRASS State forum ???

I don't go any other forum but, Fox News Sunday...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77282 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take A Hike ! This forum is about a Kentucky Senate Debate NOT Your Chemtrail fears. Your
posts are way off topic.
You're off to your nut house...lunatic!

No one tells me WHAT TO DO...you MENTAL ...

Shut your trap...!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77284 Jan 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
OZ
They are talking on Greta Susteren show with some Californians about moving out of Ca.
This one man is a business man and he said even the younger people are moving out. He said more wealthy are getting out of there.
Thank you R...I know ...you hear every day people moving out of CA. Taxes are highest in the country.

You have Asians and Latinos...sanctuary state. When people with money move out, who is going to support all illegals? We have one of the dumbest Governors (D) in the world. He thinks increasing taxes are going to solve everything.

I'm going to look up also Russian KGB and his predictions.

Lexington, KY

#77285 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You have really big problem, besides you're not so smart...imbecile ...BLUEGRASS State forum ???
You wrote about grass not being blue.

The Title of this thread is 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate.

Kentucky is known as the Bluegrass State

This thread is listed in the Lexington, Kentucky forum.

Damn you're slow.

Lexington, KY

#77286 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
That is in a 'national' forum.
RECENT US NEWS DISCUSSIONS
The President has failed us1 min
Gun Control Laws and Legislation: Where Does Pennsylvania...7 min
People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary9 min
Albuquerque teenager 'shoots dead two adults and three ch...9 min
Barack Obama, our next President9 min
Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media9 min
Sound Off9 min
Feinstein, McCarthy Unveil Strengthened Assault Weapons Ban10 min
KVZK TV to air "a History of American Samoa"12 min
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate12 min
Start a new discussion now!
Click for more
http://www.topix.com/us
It is also listed in the Lexington, KY forum. Threads are listed in multiple places. Regardless of where it is listed, the topic is not Chemtrails or Conspiracy Paranoia.

Lexington, KY

#77287 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is great. You are the one living in fear of everything you aren't smart enough to understand.
My only problem is that a few paranoid right wing extremists like you still exist in 2013 and that you are incapable of learning.

Lexington, KY

#77288 Jan 24, 2013
Paranoid, Racist, Religious, Right-Wing Extremism is a Mental Illness.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77290 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is great. You are the one living in fear of everything you aren't smart enough to understand.
My only problem is that a few paranoid right wing extremists like you still exist in 2013 and that you are incapable of learning.
Did I ask you about your life? Do I care about your life? What in the hell are you talking about. I just said I never posted on BLUEGRASS STATE FORUM!

What are you smoking? Never mind, I don't want to know! Get lost !!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#77292 Jan 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
OZ
I didn't see GS tonight, but Californians have been moving out for over 10 years. Most all of my dad's side lived there most of their lives. I have heard the stories. Never the less, I think I mentioned this once before. We took a trip over the holidays to Arizona. We talked to so many people at that time, and the building was booming. The retiree villages and all the way to Superstition Mountain was full of dozers. I asked locals what was going on, and we even visited some of the new coming subdivisions. We were told that Californians were deserting the state in droves. When you drove through the various cities you saw more California plates than Arizonan. Asking what the reason was, the answer we got was, they are taxing them out of the state. Those with good incomes, upper middle class were being soaked to pay for the droves of foreigners moving into Calif. Crime was high in the major cities, people were sick of so much of it being non American; foreigner's were taking over everywhere. Many of those relocating said they liked the warmer climate, and wanted a similar feel in construction and architecture, so they hopped the border. What Arizonan's complained about was the crowding of the new-comers, the traffic and mayhem of trying to get where you're going. One person even told us that they wished Californians would pick another state.

These were some of the answers we received, and that was 10 years ago. Now it's being said that Mexican's are determined to take California back from the US. Looks to me like they may be winning.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77293 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote about grass not being blue.
The Title of this thread is 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate.
Kentucky is known as the Bluegrass State
This thread is listed in the Lexington, Kentucky forum.
Damn you're slow.
Damn you're STUPID...do you know everything about my state? Been slow and not to know something it's two different things...

You're one big fat loser ...you have serious problem ...IDIOT !!!!!

DROP DEAD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 39 min shame on u 12
Maryann smith (Mar '12) 41 min Friend 17
robbery 1 hr deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 1 hr gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 1 hr helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 3 hr The way it is 8
dinky phipps 7 hr The hard truth 8
who's the best lay from the creek 12 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance