'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,478)

Showing posts 69,541 - 69,560 of146,119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Home - Go to Hell, Michigan
www.gotohellmi.com/Hell , Michigan is the 'Down North' of southeastern Michigan. A great family friendly place that brings visitors from all over the world!
I am "Hell on Heels" ...
You already tried and GOT a good dose from someone just like me.
So then youre taking the "trivialized" route. I'm sure that's what your god intended...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know
you are one!
Jesus has surely blessed you with such quick wit!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People use word Hell every day, you little nasty, mean, disrespectful TROLL...but you don't use word (F) next to GOD...why are you so angry all the time? Don't you have a family? You need help!
Hell is very serious in the bible. Either you take it serisouly, or you dont. You dont get to pick and choose which parts of the bible are ok to trivialize.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is very serious in the bible. Either you take it serisouly, or you dont. You dont get to pick and choose which parts of the bible are ok to trivialize.
...using word (F) next to God, it is very nasty...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ONCE UPON A TIME.......

Many years ago, around in the 80s, electric blankets were the rage. People all over the country liked the idea that they could turn the heat down at night and sleep nice and cozy under an electric blanket. At night you turned your blanket up to 9 and heated your cold sheets, then turned it down to 3-4 to keep a nice warm bed for the rest of the night. After years of this and hundreds of thousands of people doing exactly this, suddenly the FDA warning came out. Do not sleep under an electric blanket because your body is absorbing EMF radiation...."Electro Magnetic Field." It is unsafe to use these blankets and especially do not allow children to use them. The excessive absorption of radiation all night long could cause serious illness, such as cancer! What could be more serious than cancer?

OK!

Nice one! The FDA said you could warm your bed with one, but shut it off while you are under it. Same applied to electric mattress pads. Then they warned not to stand close to a microwave while it was heating - again, we do not know how much you are exposing yourself to EMF. Children were suggested not to sit closer than three feet in front of a TV, which many kids did and still do. Then in the 80s, when you purchased a microwave from Sears someone came out with a hand held box and a microphone and scanned the perimeter of your microwave to see if it emitted any EMF leaks, AKA radiation. Over exposure to radiation which we already were in the natural world daily could cause over-absorption when you put these all together.

Then came the news. Hundreds of homes were eventually shut down and home owners were forced by the government to abandon their residences. This subdivision was built under high wires, crisscrossing over the tops of these houses. People in these homes were predominantly young home owners with small children. The community became concerned when way too many children were coming down with rare cancers and leukemia. They petitioned the government to come and listen to their concerns. Long story short: the EMF was so bad in that area that the consensus was that it was unsafe to live in this subdivision. People had to leave their homes, still owning mortgages and such. The last photo I saw on TV back then was a fenced in area, warning signs all over the fences that it was unsafe to enter this property. The wind was blowing, weeds were growing all over and homes were deteriorating.

This is a true story. It may no longer be researchable, but it happened because we trusted someone. We trusted the government not to sell us something that would destroy us and our children. If they did know this about these high wires and towers they did not tell us. So trust the government at your own expense. Laugh at people who are concerned about what is going on in major cities and in the skys of America.

And do so at your own risk. JMO.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I skin IS thick, but, oh so soft!
I imagine it is....
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to trivialize here son.
I'm all about getting the job done!
And done RIGHT!
If a job's worth doing
It's WORTH doing RIGHT
The FIRST time!
Don't WASTE time having to do it again!
I think Im starting to like you!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting ...
Thank you.
But why were the coffins ordered sealed?
Some strange discrepancies
I, too, saw Glen Beck's program where he poo pooed the conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook, and I also read that story from top to bottom. But.....remember what the coroner said? Those poor beautiful children were shot anywhere from 3 to 11 times from that madman. How can a parent picture this of their child? The coroner said they took photos ( when they could )of the child's face in the morgue so it could be identified by the parents.

So gruesome, bitter and heart-breaking! The reason for closed coffins, so they said.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me about the science of Chemtrails being different than the science of Big Foot or UFOs. You think just because a person has a college education it somehow prevents mental disorders? Would it help you to believe me if you knew about my college degree?
A team of scientists are claiming to have verified through a five-year-long DNA study that Bigfoot does in fact exist. According to the researchers, Bigfoot or Sasquatch does in fact live in North America and the scientists claim that their DNA study proves that Bigfoot is a human relative.
http://www.slashgear.com/scientists-claim-dna...
No matter what...you can't explain SCIENCE to
SPACE CADET !!!!!

I didn't see Big Foot or UFO...but, up in CA sky people see huge, long and wide lines ...usually before the rain...

When I see UFO and BIG FOOT ...I'm going to let you know ...ok?

You people are experimenting on GLOBAL WARMING ...and weather manipulation ...why don't you talk to Al Gore ...maybe he can explain it to you...or ask Obama...on GLOBAL WARMING!
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

i thought i was the only one that got those warnings from topix and they removes my posts on a regular basis especially when its the truth about the little black kenyan kid that isnt man enuff to stand on his own
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting! And in my line of thinking too.
I do NOT trust my doctors anymore.
I'm going to change and hopefully find a good Christian one, that took their Hippocratic OATH seriously! I do not trust the FDA either. It's untelling what kind of drugs they are CURING us with!
Ha!
I don't know if some of you, had teeth turn dark brown ...if it does and you use CREST mouthwash, it's the chemical ...STOP...read on the back of the bottle and will tell you exactly that...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a 'scary' thought
and I ain't afeered of nuttin
Why is that scary? You are a woman of conviction, and I can admire that.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE idiocy from
a purely libtard site.
Talking pure bs
about a purely fraudulent election
Voted in by PURELY ignorant voters
and purely ignornant libs that can't SEE it.
Because they purely can not see that the Conservatives have Christianity on their mind, and the libs have nothing to be their guidelines, structure for living.
Only CUTTHROAT ideologies - DOG eat DOG
And people that THINK a man/woman having SEX with their own kind is OK!
Where is their SENSE there?
They have none!
So NO the liberals are SCUM in my book.
AND that is SAYING it 'lightly'...
No sense
NO heart
I "know" you men on here, REAL men, do NOT like this fact!
It is guite 'sickening'
But if there is a kweer in your family anywhere, and you 'accept' it, that is being an enabler.
That in itself is as bad the original sin.
Why Sean Hannity Lost Half Of His Viewers, And Rachel Maddow Didnít
http://www.ibtimes.com/why-sean-hannity-lost-...
You have such a way with words. You should be an author. Your message made complete sense and really flowed and kept the reader interested. Your writing style is unlike any other. Simply brilliant ! You're the best Deb !
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Just saying I admire your authenticity. Take it for what it is.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than just quote and repeat and spread the lies from the propagandists at Richard Murdocks Fox... Spend a few minutes researching the Truth about Fox ... or does the truth about Fox scare you too much...
You should be embarrassed and ashamed that your information source is a 24hour paid infomercial.
I just love it when you sodofaggs show just how ignorant you are, BAAAAAAA, its not true if its from fox news, and truth is not true if it is from someone you don't like, which is exactly why we are 16 trillion in debt and on the edge of an economic freefall, because you pick and choose who and what you believe, you are intellectually incapable of logic or principle, that is why you are a lib,

so, here you go faggboy, BAAAAAAAA

Fontana, Calif. school police arm themselves with high-powered semiautomatic rifles

The Fontana Unified School District purchased 14 Colt LE6940 semiautomatic rifles to help provide security for the school, in California. The guns were ordered a week before the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/font...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting! And in my line of thinking too.
I do NOT trust my doctors anymore.
I'm going to change and hopefully find a good Christian one, that took their Hippocratic OATH seriously! I do not trust the FDA either. It's untelling what kind of drugs they are CURING us with!
Ha!

LOL, the FDA, what a joke they are. One day I flatass told a doctor that the FDA was a joke and corrupt as Washington. He just looked at me - no comment. Hah!

Reading an article on Coke, as in Coca- Cola - and it said that China has banned high fructose corn syrup in it's sodas. In the states, Coke uses HFC in it's products. So if you want a real genuine Coke from the past, non diet, with genuine sugar, you have to order it from China.

Some of the worst products on the market that the FDA allow, namely:

HFC
Trans Fats
Partially Hydrogenated fats
Genetically Modified foods GMO's
Artificial sweeteners like Aspartame
Artificial blueberries made of fat gum and purple coloring

are killing us! But the phony FDA, which has been trying to ban natural vitamins, and refuses to allow a Michigan cherry farm to declare their cherries as healthy, allows some of the worst crap on the market that the human body does not know how to deal with. Namely those above! Some time when you have time, look up all the drugs that have been tested on people and are now considered dangerous and off the market. All this junk was passed out by doctors randomly from sales people who come in and convinced them to use this new product. These sales people make huge amounts of money selling doctor's on their new products - to test on you and me.

It's all about the almighty dollar and stock holders.........and that's the truth
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

hey libotards, can you answer this question?(probably not)

why is 16 trillion $ in national debt and 40% of every dollar is borrowed not a national crisis? save the retardedness for another post, I want your answer if you have the capability to do so,

If you answer this I will provide one future post without your battle cry of BAAAAAAA, but only one!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY are you calling me Deb?
Another WOLF in sheeps clothing.
Becase you are American Lady 2.0
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, can you answer this question?(probably not)
why is 16 trillion $ in national debt and 40% of every dollar is borrowed not a national crisis? save the retardedness for another post, I want your answer if you have the capability to do so,
If you answer this I will provide one future post without your battle cry of BAAAAAAA, but only one!
Because we're gonna pay it back when we get our checks on the 1st
Kathy Lee

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such a way with words. You should be an author. Your message made complete sense and really flowed and kept the reader interested. Your writing style is unlike any other. Simply brilliant ! You're the best Deb !
Al is that you? Yep...it's Al Roker everybody! He's pooping his pants with excitement again. Calm down Al. Go a little lighter on your excitement for others. It's sort of very very creepy. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,541 - 69,560 of146,119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 128,574
Stivers Center fixes 6 min fixthis 12
Anyone have any free kittens? 11 min reader 11
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 18 min Jackie 9
Computer repair (May '13) 28 min travis 67
legalize marijuana 54 min Conservative Hilppie 5
Any couples into SCAT??? 56 min Dirty SCAT couple 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••