'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#77202 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting ...
Thank you.
But why were the coffins ordered sealed?
Some strange discrepancies
I, too, saw Glen Beck's program where he poo pooed the conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook, and I also read that story from top to bottom. But.....remember what the coroner said? Those poor beautiful children were shot anywhere from 3 to 11 times from that madman. How can a parent picture this of their child? The coroner said they took photos ( when they could )of the child's face in the morgue so it could be identified by the parents.

So gruesome, bitter and heart-breaking! The reason for closed coffins, so they said.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77204 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me about the science of Chemtrails being different than the science of Big Foot or UFOs. You think just because a person has a college education it somehow prevents mental disorders? Would it help you to believe me if you knew about my college degree?
A team of scientists are claiming to have verified through a five-year-long DNA study that Bigfoot does in fact exist. According to the researchers, Bigfoot or Sasquatch does in fact live in North America and the scientists claim that their DNA study proves that Bigfoot is a human relative.
http://www.slashgear.com/scientists-claim-dna...
No matter what...you can't explain SCIENCE to
SPACE CADET !!!!!

I didn't see Big Foot or UFO...but, up in CA sky people see huge, long and wide lines ...usually before the rain...

When I see UFO and BIG FOOT ...I'm going to let you know ...ok?

You people are experimenting on GLOBAL WARMING ...and weather manipulation ...why don't you talk to Al Gore ...maybe he can explain it to you...or ask Obama...on GLOBAL WARMING!
TWA

London, KY

#77205 Jan 24, 2013
i thought i was the only one that got those warnings from topix and they removes my posts on a regular basis especially when its the truth about the little black kenyan kid that isnt man enuff to stand on his own
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77207 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting! And in my line of thinking too.
I do NOT trust my doctors anymore.
I'm going to change and hopefully find a good Christian one, that took their Hippocratic OATH seriously! I do not trust the FDA either. It's untelling what kind of drugs they are CURING us with!
Ha!
I don't know if some of you, had teeth turn dark brown ...if it does and you use CREST mouthwash, it's the chemical ...STOP...read on the back of the bottle and will tell you exactly that...
worse

Ashland, KY

#77208 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a 'scary' thought
and I ain't afeered of nuttin
Why is that scary? You are a woman of conviction, and I can admire that.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77212 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE idiocy from
a purely libtard site.
Talking pure bs
about a purely fraudulent election
Voted in by PURELY ignorant voters
and purely ignornant libs that can't SEE it.
Because they purely can not see that the Conservatives have Christianity on their mind, and the libs have nothing to be their guidelines, structure for living.
Only CUTTHROAT ideologies - DOG eat DOG
And people that THINK a man/woman having SEX with their own kind is OK!
Where is their SENSE there?
They have none!
So NO the liberals are SCUM in my book.
AND that is SAYING it 'lightly'...
No sense
NO heart
I "know" you men on here, REAL men, do NOT like this fact!
It is guite 'sickening'
But if there is a kweer in your family anywhere, and you 'accept' it, that is being an enabler.
That in itself is as bad the original sin.
Why Sean Hannity Lost Half Of His Viewers, And Rachel Maddow Didnít
http://www.ibtimes.com/why-sean-hannity-lost-...
You have such a way with words. You should be an author. Your message made complete sense and really flowed and kept the reader interested. Your writing style is unlike any other. Simply brilliant ! You're the best Deb !
worse

Ashland, KY

#77213 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Just saying I admire your authenticity. Take it for what it is.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77214 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than just quote and repeat and spread the lies from the propagandists at Richard Murdocks Fox... Spend a few minutes researching the Truth about Fox ... or does the truth about Fox scare you too much...
You should be embarrassed and ashamed that your information source is a 24hour paid infomercial.
I just love it when you sodofaggs show just how ignorant you are, BAAAAAAA, its not true if its from fox news, and truth is not true if it is from someone you don't like, which is exactly why we are 16 trillion in debt and on the edge of an economic freefall, because you pick and choose who and what you believe, you are intellectually incapable of logic or principle, that is why you are a lib,

so, here you go faggboy, BAAAAAAAA

Fontana, Calif. school police arm themselves with high-powered semiautomatic rifles

The Fontana Unified School District purchased 14 Colt LE6940 semiautomatic rifles to help provide security for the school, in California. The guns were ordered a week before the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/font...
Jay

Paris, TN

#77216 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to change and hopefully find a good Christian one, that took their Hippocratic OATH seriously! I do not trust the FDA either. It's untelling what kind of drugs they are CURING us with!
Ha!

LOL, the FDA, what a joke they are. One day I flatass told a doctor that the FDA was a joke and corrupt as Washington. He just looked at me - no comment. Hah!

Reading an article on Coke, as in Coca- Cola - and it said that China has banned high fructose corn syrup in it's sodas. In the states, Coke uses HFC in it's products. So if you want a real genuine Coke from the past, non diet, with genuine sugar, you have to order it from China.

Some of the worst products on the market that the FDA allow, namely:

HFC
Trans Fats
Partially Hydrogenated fats
Genetically Modified foods GMO's
Artificial sweeteners like Aspartame
Artificial blueberries made of fat gum and purple coloring

are killing us! But the phony FDA, which has been trying to ban natural vitamins, and refuses to allow a Michigan cherry farm to declare their cherries as healthy, allows some of the worst crap on the market that the human body does not know how to deal with. Namely those above! Some time when you have time, look up all the drugs that have been tested on people and are now considered dangerous and off the market. All this junk was passed out by doctors randomly from sales people who come in and convinced them to use this new product. These sales people make huge amounts of money selling doctor's on their new products - to test on you and me.

It's all about the almighty dollar and stock holders.........and that's the truth
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77218 Jan 24, 2013
hey libotards, can you answer this question?(probably not)

why is 16 trillion $ in national debt and 40% of every dollar is borrowed not a national crisis? save the retardedness for another post, I want your answer if you have the capability to do so,

If you answer this I will provide one future post without your battle cry of BAAAAAAA, but only one!
worse

Ashland, KY

#77220 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY are you calling me Deb?
Another WOLF in sheeps clothing.
Becase you are American Lady 2.0
worse

Ashland, KY

#77221 Jan 24, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, can you answer this question?(probably not)
why is 16 trillion $ in national debt and 40% of every dollar is borrowed not a national crisis? save the retardedness for another post, I want your answer if you have the capability to do so,
If you answer this I will provide one future post without your battle cry of BAAAAAAA, but only one!
Because we're gonna pay it back when we get our checks on the 1st
Kathy Lee

Glasgow, KY

#77222 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such a way with words. You should be an author. Your message made complete sense and really flowed and kept the reader interested. Your writing style is unlike any other. Simply brilliant ! You're the best Deb !
Al is that you? Yep...it's Al Roker everybody! He's pooping his pants with excitement again. Calm down Al. Go a little lighter on your excitement for others. It's sort of very very creepy. Just saying.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77224 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
So let me get this straight. Every last one of you Repubs that post on here are conspiracy nuts? Damn. Orson Wells would of had a field day with all your mass hysteria. What's that?????????? OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It's them..........
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77225 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a 'scary' thought
and I ain't afeered of nuttin
You mean other than Drs., drug companies and the FDA. And the government and Obama. Other then that you're not afeered.
TWA

London, KY

#77226 Jan 24, 2013
remember how the democrats ragged on the republicans about allowing folks to put their social security in the stock market, well looky what they have done folks, your 401 k is in the stock market and they lowered interest rates to the point the only way you can make money is invest in the stock market making it look like the economy nis doing better when in reality the dollar is worth 1/3 what it was before qe1,qe2,and qe3, but these leftwingwhackadoodles will tell you obozo is doing a wunnerful job, amazing the abject stoopidity of these so called leftwingwhackadoodles
TWA

London, KY

#77227 Jan 24, 2013
lets talk about conspiracy nuts the real ones the ones that try and tell you bush lied us into war and the ones that try and tell you america attacked itself on 911 and how bush spent all those trillions of dollars on wars that were unnessacary talk about delusional
TWA

London, KY

#77228 Jan 24, 2013
lets talk about how hillary told you yesterday what difference it makes just leave us alone we will tell you what happened sooner or later
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77230 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what...you can't explain SCIENCE to
SPACE CADET !!!!!
I didn't see Big Foot or UFO...but, up in CA sky people see huge, long and wide lines ...usually before the rain...
When I see UFO and BIG FOOT ...I'm going to let you know ...ok?
You people are experimenting on GLOBAL WARMING ...and weather manipulation ...why don't you talk to Al Gore ...maybe he can explain it to you...or ask Obama...on GLOBAL WARMING!
Those are called condensation vapor trails that planes have been making for the past 70 years of high altitude flight. If you can find a way a plane will not make them the military will pay you millions. The other puffy big things in the sky are called clouds. Now are you seeking help for your paranoid delusions?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77231 Jan 24, 2013
TWA wrote:
remember how the democrats ragged on the republicans about allowing folks to put their social security in the stock market, well looky what they have done folks, your 401 k is in the stock market and they lowered interest rates to the point the only way you can make money is invest in the stock market making it look like the economy nis doing better when in reality the dollar is worth 1/3 what it was before qe1,qe2,and qe3, but these leftwingwhackadoodles will tell you obozo is doing a wunnerful job, amazing the abject stoopidity of these so called leftwingwhackadoodles
And you forget the lost it took of 60% in two days during 2008?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax tax and more tax 8 min sherry 11
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Hmmmmmmm 5,112
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min BRAIN STORM 131,048
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
this is the year!!! panther fans 1 hr sculptor of minds 4
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 1 hr family 51
What happened at Stinking Creek? 1 hr Asking 88
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 15 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 16 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••