'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,478)

Showing posts 69,541 - 69,560 of138,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
OMFG
This IS offensive to me.
And for someone to STOOP so low to use it is pitiful.
Plus teaching/letting children use it texting is immoral!
Thicken your skin. If youre a christian who takes the Word seriously, take the word hell from your screen name, hypocrite.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you libs think I get my courage to tell you like it is?
And the knowledge to do it.
I guess that just 'fell out of the Sky'...
If that's it
Why didn't IT fall on 'you' TOO!
...so here's my theory:
they are like mushrooms (Lame Stream Media keeps them in the dark and feeds them $#it) and mushroom are natural umbrellas!

The ignorance is like a magic shield (thumbs in ear) they cant hear TRUTH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Sandy Hook Hoax Part 1 "Victims" Emilie Parker & Jesse Lewis still alive...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I posted a link to one of the "Sandy Hook Hoax Vid's" and I warned everyone it may not be legit because I did see at LEAST one vital photo that was an obvious "photo-shop". Glenn Beck found the same one and debunked 90% of the vids this week. I have not watched his new show since he started it. I was flipping channels and the video discussion caught my attention (two days ago?).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Thicken your skin. If youre a christian who takes the Word seriously, take the word hell from your screen name, hypocrite.
How many times is "HELL" in the Holy Bible?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_times_is_h...

I will be 1st to tell any Atheist to GO TO HELL!

Everyone else, sorry...take a number :)
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
MonkeyMan...you should ask ...
Mirror mirror on the wall, am I DUMBEST of them all...?????
UFO and Big Foot it's just for "believers"...
This meeting in Ghent, Belgium May 29-30, 2010 was respectful Scientists ...with full explanation ...
on Atmospheric GEOENGINEERING...
Try to explain SCIENCE to a MonkeyMan !!!!!
Geoengineering doesnt equate to chemtrails. The chemtrails conspiracy started as a research project in the air force. No one, and i repeat: no one!, has been able to sample, collect, prove, or identify any chemicals in the wake of any planes. It's all condensation. Your "science" is unfounded. Why you still choose to believe it, I'm guessing youre a window licker.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
So Gideon sent all the Israelites home, except the three hundred, who kept all the supplies and trumpets.
"A sword for the LORD and for Gideon!"
"Go with all your great strength and rescue Israel from the Midianites. I myself am sending you." Gideon replied. "But Lord, how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least important member of my family."
The LORD answered, "You can do it because I will help you. You will crush the Midianites as easily as if they were only one man."
http://www.amazingchange.org/story_Gideon.htm
If you are not for Him
You are against Him
“He that is not with Me, is against Me”(Matt 12:30). Christianity does not tolerate indifference. He who is not firmly on Christ’s side, working with Him for the extension of His kingdom, by this very fact is opposed to Him and to what is good. He is an enemy of Christ and a partisan of evil. To omit the good one could do and ought to do is evil and is consenting to the extension of evil.
http://veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
You know the Islamic Taliban quote the kind of same things you just quoted. That's why I say that this new frightwing movement is the new American Taliban. Both are extremist.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times is Hell on Wheels in the bible? There is a distinct difference between the bibles' references and a screen name that either trivializes it or directly compares oneself to that notion. And telling an Atheist to go to hell might not cut too deep.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that should be "heels"
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you libs think I get my courage to tell you like it is?
And the knowledge to do it.
I guess that just 'fell out of the Sky'...
If that's it
Why didn't IT fall on 'you' TOO!
chemtrails blocked it?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
People use word Hell every day, you little nasty, mean, disrespectful TROLL...but you don't use word (F) next to GOD...why are you so angry all the time? Don't you have a family? You need help!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

CBS reporter JUMPS FENCE!

Goes all LEGITAMATE on Obama Administration!

I apologize for calling her Lame Steam Media!

Now that one has jumped the fence, the rest will break their necks to follow!

Benghazi will now be an open can of worms!

CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson has had enough of the uber-secretive Obama administration’s handling of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, which led to the murder of four Americans, including that of Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Attkisson has gone where no women and very few men have gone before in her pursuit of a story. Her reporting has earned her multiple Emmys, most recently for her investigations on Operation Fast and Furious. She’s also a multiple winner of the Radio and Television News Directors Association-Edward R. Murrow Award.

Attkisson knows when she’s being stonewalled or handed a line. The Obama administration, which calls itself the most open and transparent presidential administration in recent history, is doing both, and Attkisson voiced her frustrations on Twitter Tuesday evening to let the world know it.

She began at 9:41 p.m., tweeting about a statement the Obama administration sent to her and CBS News:

“@SharylAttkisson
The Obama Admin has indicated it will not be answering Benghazi questions we’ve been asking since Oct. I will list some of them.”

She followed up two minutes later with a question that took up two tweets:

“@SharylAttkisson
What time was Ambassador’s Stevens’ body recovered, what are the known details surrounding his disappearance and death…”

“...including where he/his body was taken/found/transported and by whom?”

And from that moment forward, she just kept hammering:

“Who made the decision not to convene the Counterterrorism Security Group (CSG) the night of the Benghazi attacks?”

“We understand that convening the CSG a protocol under Presidential directive (“NSPD-46”). Is that true? If not, please explain…”

“… if so, why was the protocol not followed?”

“Is the Administration revising the applicable Presidential directive? If so, please explain.”

“Who is the highest-ranking official who was aware of pre-911 security requests from US personnel in Libya?”

After Attkisson’s preliminary questions, she drove on, asking about the White House cover-up and its narrative blaming the incident on a demonstration against an anti-Islamic YouTube video:

“Who is/are the official(s) responsible for removing reference to al-Qaeda from the original CIA notes?”

“Was the President aware of Gen. Petraeus’ potential problems prior to Thurs., Nov. 8, 2012?”

“What is your response to the President stating that on Sept. 12, he called 911 a terrorist attack, in light of his CBS interview…”

“…on that date in which he answered that it was too early to know whether it was a terrorist attack?”

Attkisson B52
Attkisson was one of the first journalists to fly on a combat mission over Kosovo, seen here on an Air Force B-52 in 1999.

I’m not going to list all of Attkisson’s tweets — they’re too numerous, and they continued rapid-fire until 11:44 p.m. Then, the reporter apparently awoke in the middle of the night with the following afterthought:

“Forgot to mention that Sen. Graham has asked 4 transcripts of FBI iviews w/Benghazi survivors but at last word that hadn’t been provided”

“It should be pointed out that Attkisson hasn’t reported on the Benghazi story on the air since the November 23, 2012 edition of CBS This Morning, according to a search on Nexis,” Newsbusters reported Tuesday.

I just hope Attkisson keeps asking her questions — and doesn’t give up until someone in the administration finally starts answering them.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
MonkeyMan...you should ask ...
Mirror mirror on the wall, am I DUMBEST of them all...?????
UFO and Big Foot it's just for "believers"...
This meeting in Ghent, Belgium May 29-30, 2010 was respectful Scientists ...with full explanation ...
on Atmospheric GEOENGINEERING...
Try to explain SCIENCE to a MonkeyMan !!!!!
So tell me about the science of Chemtrails being different than the science of Big Foot or UFOs. You think just because a person has a college education it somehow prevents mental disorders? Would it help you to believe me if you knew about my college degree?

A team of scientists are claiming to have verified through a five-year-long DNA study that Bigfoot does in fact exist. According to the researchers, Bigfoot or Sasquatch does in fact live in North America and the scientists claim that their DNA study proves that Bigfoot is a human relative.
http://www.slashgear.com/scientists-claim-dna...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it so well!
Thank you "cowgirl" giv'em HELL!
HILLARY2016

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

FAUX box lemmings still at it I see. I told you Obama would win in 2008 and again in 2010 and now I am telling if Hillary runs she will win. No repukes can beat her. But keep dreaming.

HILLARY 2016

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting ...
Thank you.
But why were the coffins ordered sealed?
Some strange discrepancies
I am a father, I would not want photos of that nature used by Lame Stream Media or ANY news agency. They prostitute tragedy like PIMPS with $10.00 surplus!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Home - Go to Hell, Michigan
www.gotohellmi.com/Hell , Michigan is the 'Down North' of southeastern Michigan. A great family friendly place that brings visitors from all over the world!
I am "Hell on Heels" ...
You already tried and GOT a good dose from someone just like me.
So then youre taking the "trivialized" route. I'm sure that's what your god intended...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know
you are one!
Jesus has surely blessed you with such quick wit!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
People use word Hell every day, you little nasty, mean, disrespectful TROLL...but you don't use word (F) next to GOD...why are you so angry all the time? Don't you have a family? You need help!
Hell is very serious in the bible. Either you take it serisouly, or you dont. You dont get to pick and choose which parts of the bible are ok to trivialize.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is very serious in the bible. Either you take it serisouly, or you dont. You dont get to pick and choose which parts of the bible are ok to trivialize.
...using word (F) next to God, it is very nasty...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ONCE UPON A TIME.......

Many years ago, around in the 80s, electric blankets were the rage. People all over the country liked the idea that they could turn the heat down at night and sleep nice and cozy under an electric blanket. At night you turned your blanket up to 9 and heated your cold sheets, then turned it down to 3-4 to keep a nice warm bed for the rest of the night. After years of this and hundreds of thousands of people doing exactly this, suddenly the FDA warning came out. Do not sleep under an electric blanket because your body is absorbing EMF radiation...."Electro Magnetic Field." It is unsafe to use these blankets and especially do not allow children to use them. The excessive absorption of radiation all night long could cause serious illness, such as cancer! What could be more serious than cancer?

OK!

Nice one! The FDA said you could warm your bed with one, but shut it off while you are under it. Same applied to electric mattress pads. Then they warned not to stand close to a microwave while it was heating - again, we do not know how much you are exposing yourself to EMF. Children were suggested not to sit closer than three feet in front of a TV, which many kids did and still do. Then in the 80s, when you purchased a microwave from Sears someone came out with a hand held box and a microphone and scanned the perimeter of your microwave to see if it emitted any EMF leaks, AKA radiation. Over exposure to radiation which we already were in the natural world daily could cause over-absorption when you put these all together.

Then came the news. Hundreds of homes were eventually shut down and home owners were forced by the government to abandon their residences. This subdivision was built under high wires, crisscrossing over the tops of these houses. People in these homes were predominantly young home owners with small children. The community became concerned when way too many children were coming down with rare cancers and leukemia. They petitioned the government to come and listen to their concerns. Long story short: the EMF was so bad in that area that the consensus was that it was unsafe to live in this subdivision. People had to leave their homes, still owning mortgages and such. The last photo I saw on TV back then was a fenced in area, warning signs all over the fences that it was unsafe to enter this property. The wind was blowing, weeds were growing all over and homes were deteriorating.

This is a true story. It may no longer be researchable, but it happened because we trusted someone. We trusted the government not to sell us something that would destroy us and our children. If they did know this about these high wires and towers they did not tell us. So trust the government at your own expense. Laugh at people who are concerned about what is going on in major cities and in the skys of America.

And do so at your own risk. JMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,541 - 69,560 of138,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Libertarian 122,711
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 25 min cheater 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 49 min Funny 81,199
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 1 hr Reject 2
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss the Tinkerbelle 10
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 4 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
burgerking and walmart 7 hr gator catcher 4
Corey vs. Collins 11 hr Student 50
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters