'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,501 - 69,520 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77141 Jan 24, 2013
Fox Panic Mongering of low information viewers...

On the March 18th, 2011 edition of Hannity, Sean Hannity claimed,“The deadly radiation leaking into the atmosphere from Japan’s nuclear crisis isn’t just heading for the United States, it’s already here.”He went further by claiming,“DHS officials have confirmed that two flights departing Tokyo — one bound for Chicago, the other for Dallas — set off radiation alarms when they arrived in the US yesterday. Now in Dallas, tests indicated the presence of low radiation levels in travelers’ luggage, and in the aircraft’s cabin filtration system.”

Hannity’s breathless (and overstated) warnings didn’t end there.“Now this as the Golden State braces for a potentially dangerous radioactive plume coming from Japan,” he claimed.

The Truth March 17th, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was quoted as indicating that, screening passengers and cargo coming into the United States for radiation is an ongoing procedure.In other words, that’s nothing new.

According to a DHS official,“The agency handles more than half a million radiation alarms a year, though many are related to medical procedures.”“Radiation has not been detected in passengers or luggage. And none of the reported incidents involved dangerous or harmful amounts of radiation,”

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77143 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE idiocy from
a purely libtard site.
Talking pure bs
about a purely fraudulent election
Voted in by PURELY ignorant voters
and purely ignornant libs that can't SEE it.
Because they purely can not see that the Conservatives have Christianity on their mind, and the libs have nothing to be their guidelines, structure for living.
Only CUTTHROAT ideologies - DOG eat DOG
And people that THINK a man/woman having SEX with their own kind is OK!
Where is their SENSE there?
They have none!
So NO the liberals are SCUM in my book.
AND that is SAYING it 'lightly'...
No sense
NO heart
I "know" you men on here, REAL men, do NOT like this fact!
It is guite 'sickening'
But if there is a kweer in your family anywhere, and you 'accept' it, that is being an enabler.
That in itself is as bad the original sin.
Why Sean Hannity Lost Half Of His Viewers, And Rachel Maddow Didn’t
http://www.ibtimes.com/why-sean-hannity-lost-...
Can't handle the TRUTH ? Lol

Since: Dec 11

.

#77144 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Sean Hannity has a high school level education that he got from a seminary. He dropped out of 2 different colleges. He has no journalism training, degree or credentials. He is a paid infomercial actor, not a legitimate journalist.
Choose one "falsehood" and show evidence to disprove that.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77145 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Sean Hannity has a high school level education that he got from a seminary. He dropped out of 2 different colleges. He has no journalism training, degree or credentials. He is a paid infomercial actor, not a legitimate journalist.
When one understands Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are both putting on a show.It is called"who can get the most viewers-listeners".That earns them money!There is no difference with Madcow and others.Just a different message and a different ideology.Sift it all for the real truth and you may come out all right.Accept any of it as gospel and you may go to the bad place.
If you are dumb enough to believe all of it,there is no help .

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77146 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
So Gideon sent all the Israelites home, except the three hundred, who kept all the supplies and trumpets.
"A sword for the LORD and for Gideon!"
"Go with all your great strength and rescue Israel from the Midianites. I myself am sending you." Gideon replied. "But Lord, how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least important member of my family."
The LORD answered, "You can do it because I will help you. You will crush the Midianites as easily as if they were only one man."
http://www.amazingchange.org/story_Gideon.htm
If you are not for Him
You are against Himt
“He that is not with Me, is against Me”(Matt 12:30). Christianity does not tolerate indifference. He who is not firmly on Christ’s side, working with Him for the extension of His kingdom, by this very fact is opposed to Him and to what is good. He is an enemy of Christ and a partisan of evil. To omit the good one could do and ought to do is evil and is consenting to the extension of evil.
http://veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
Jesus was executed because he was an evil cult leader. He died and rotted over 2000 years ago. He's not coming back to life to come and rescue you from your miserable existance. You're living a lie. Your imaginary storybook characters can't help you in the real world.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77147 Jan 24, 2013
Is it hard for an Alcoholic American Lady to walk in heels when she's got a bottle in one hand and a bible in the other?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77149 Jan 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean is a Commentator as is Bill Maher Do you complain because Sean has Higher ratings?
Or because his shows expose more flaws in the Lame Stream Media?
Sean Hannity does not anchor any "NEWS" cast!
Fox News is separate from the commentary/entertainment shows! IDIOT!(he has room to do the same thing Liberals pass off as NEWS!)
Aristocles, son of Ariston,(Plato) alias "Big-Head"

Definition - big·head [big-hed,-hed]

noun 1. an excessive estimate of one's importance; conceited.

2. an inflammatory swelling of the tissues of the head of sheep

.... Conceited Sheep .... Lol.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77150 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was executed because he was an evil cult leader. He died and rotted over 2000 years ago. He's not coming back to life to come and rescue you from your miserable existance. You're living a lie. Your imaginary storybook characters can't help you in the real world.
So who is coming Mohammed?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77151 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Is it hard for an Alcoholic American Lady to walk in heels when she's got a bottle in one hand and a bible in the other?
It is NOT so hard for you to be so STUPID !!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77152 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was executed because he was an evil cult leader. He died and rotted over 2000 years ago. He's not coming back to life to come and rescue you from your miserable existance. You're living a lie. Your imaginary storybook characters can't help you in the real world.
We will pray for you!Frankly,I believe the Bible is the Lord`s word passed down to we here on Earth.If it is true,GLORY BE! If it is not,what have we lost?It still portrays the best for all people and a great way for the World as a whole.Either way,if you react as you have written,you are the loser!!
TonyBaloney-75

San Jose, CA

#77153 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Fox Panic Mongering of low information viewers...
On the March 18th, 2011 edition of Hannity, Sean Hannity claimed,“The deadly radiation leaking into the atmosphere from Japan’s nuclear crisis isn’t just heading for the United States, it’s already here.”He went further by claiming,“DHS officials have confirmed that two flights departing Tokyo — one bound for Chicago, the other for Dallas — set off radiation alarms when they arrived in the US yesterday. Now in Dallas, tests indicated the presence of low radiation levels in travelers’ luggage, and in the aircraft’s cabin filtration system.”
Hannity’s breathless (and overstated) warnings didn’t end there.“Now this as the Golden State braces for a potentially dangerous radioactive plume coming from Japan,” he claimed.
The Truth March 17th, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was quoted as indicating that, screening passengers and cargo coming into the United States for radiation is an ongoing procedure.In other words, that’s nothing new.
According to a DHS official,“The agency handles more than half a million radiation alarms a year, though many are related to medical procedures.”“Radiation has not been detected in passengers or luggage. And none of the reported incidents involved dangerous or harmful amounts of radiation,”
The Majority is now the Sheeple, the Sheeple are the lowest IQ.
Fox viewers would not vote for Obama Bin Biden, your StrawMan is Lame Streamm Media which is the fodder of choice of SHEEPLE!
worse

Ashland, KY

#77156 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday it was to many trails up in the sky. Long and wide. People was looking up asking, what is that? This is not heavy area in air traffic. Saw 2 jets and no trails. Yesterday, way to many lines.
Tonight is raining.
It is always very heavy trails in the sky just before
the rain. "Geo-engineering"... ?????
Must be complete idiot not to see that something is going on!!!!!
Regular jets don't create fake clouds and live trails across the sky????? Must be hundreds of jets up in the sky to live that many trails ...
You're right R...!!!!!
OMFG, how can you dipshits keep blabbering about this? You chemtrail conspirators are hilarious....

Since: Dec 11

.

#77158 Jan 24, 2013
Once Upon A Time...great thinkers said the earth was flat!

Are you channeling ignorance from another time?

Or- is your stupidity so vast and boundless that it's also "Timeless"?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77159 Jan 24, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG, how can you dipshits keep blabbering about this? You chemtrail conspirators are hilarious....
Why didn't you comment on link I posted on scientists meeting in Ghent, Belgium. It's to much for you to understand you little TROLL...

But, you believe in GLOBAL WARMING it's "men made"...?????

Your people are doing "WEATHER MANIPULATION", because of Global warming ...
your people are trying everything to stop so called
"GLOBAL WARMING"...you can't have it both ways!

Since: Dec 11

.

#77160 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Fox Panic's Lame Steam Media Sheeple-
*Disclaimer*
Fox is not fodder, real information will not be covered up!
http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2013/01/...

Since: Dec 11

.

#77162 Jan 24, 2013
For more than 50 years the Lame Stream Media was ABC, CBS, and NBC...there was no FOX NEWS.

The Lame Stream Media resents the Conservative Voice because they cannot silence TRUTH!
Think about it ONE Fox vs all the Lonely Sheeple, maybe that's why they constantly toss around "strawman" attacks...they have to feed those SHEEPLE! or they may jump the fence to TRUTH and FREEDOM!

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2013/01/ ...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Since: Dec 11

.

#77163 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I saw somewhere this posted before.
Dedicated Dumb Ass
He may be Mentally Constipated!

His head is just packed full of $#IT!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77164 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>That's nothing. The conference on UFOs this year will have 20 guest speakers. You think you'll get to go or does the conference on Big Foot occur the same week? hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!! You read some more.
.
http://ufocongress.com/
MonkeyMan...you should ask ...
Mirror mirror on the wall, am I DUMBEST of them all...?????

UFO and Big Foot it's just for "believers"...

This meeting in Ghent, Belgium May 29-30, 2010 was respectful Scientists ...with full explanation ...
on Atmospheric GEOENGINEERING...

Try to explain SCIENCE to a MonkeyMan !!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#77167 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
OMFG
This IS offensive to me.
And for someone to STOOP so low to use it is pitiful.
Plus teaching/letting children use it texting is immoral!
Thicken your skin. If youre a christian who takes the Word seriously, take the word hell from your screen name, hypocrite.

Since: Dec 11

.

#77168 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you libs think I get my courage to tell you like it is?
And the knowledge to do it.
I guess that just 'fell out of the Sky'...
If that's it
Why didn't IT fall on 'you' TOO!
...so here's my theory:
they are like mushrooms (Lame Stream Media keeps them in the dark and feeds them $#it) and mushroom are natural umbrellas!

The ignorance is like a magic shield (thumbs in ear) they cant hear TRUTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min I can read 1,450
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 54 min Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min BRAIN STORM 130,536
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 1 hr turtle chin 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 3,493
laptops 3 hr travis 3
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Yea right 46
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 12 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••