'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,481 - 69,500 of 146,288 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Killary was on the news trying to say the Repubs are trying to tear her hubby down with lies when they went after him for having oral sex in the Oval office with Monica.
She is playing the same game of lying and denial. She is one evil woman, her and hubby Bill have been committing criminal behaviors since the Whitewater scandal.
The Repukes spent 100 Million trying to prove that BS you idiot.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
talk about hypocrites, wow!
FONTANA, Calif. The school police force in this Southern California city has acquired 14 high-powered semiautomatic rifles for officers to bring to campuses.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24/southern...
Rather than just quote and repeat and spread the lies from the propagandists at Richard Murdocks Fox... Spend a few minutes researching the Truth about Fox ... or does the truth about Fox scare you too much...

You should be embarrassed and ashamed that your information source is a 24hour paid infomercial.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>She will be President if she wants you numb nuts.
excuse me? but she will only be president if we want!!!!!( or the supreme court appoints her that has happened before)BAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>whats up Ari lets put aside all the other crap I feel you were right on the gun control agenda and this country should be screaming foul play the demoshits are putting an assault weapons ban through congress I am counting on the pubtards to stop this if they do then I may give them my vote again but to be truthful I really don't trust either you give an inch and they take a mile
As Americans it is our "Civic Duty" to keep their feet to the fire!
"Reset" engaged.
I'm not "always" right, but I give considerable thought and due research to my positions before I take a stand on any issue.

When We the People tow the line without thinking the whole process ends up stinking!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so obvious. Although, trying to tell people to wise up and see what is going on, they deny it. I don't know if they don't care if this is something which can kill them or if they don't want to face the truth.....just as long as they get their welfare checks or continuous unemployment checks.
Have you ever in your life seen so many people getting paid not to work?
TELLME in "reality" where the hell would they work?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>She will be President if she wants you numb nuts.
Do you use Afo-Sheen on a Polka Dot Afro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

>Afo< [Afro]

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than just quote and repeat and spread the lies from the propagandists at Richard Murdocks Fox... Spend a few minutes researching the Truth about Fox ... or does the truth about Fox scare you too much...
You should be embarrassed and ashamed that your information source is a 24hour paid infomercial.
Conservative critics of the media say some bias exists within a wide variety of media channels including network news shows of CBS, ABC, and NBC, cable channels CNN, MSNBC and Current TV, as well as major newspapers, news-wires, and radio outlets, especially CBS News, Newsweek, and The New York Times.[21] These arguments intensified when it was revealed that the Democratic Party received a total donation of $1,020,816, given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks (NBC, CBS, ABC), while the Republican Party received only $142,863 via 193 donations.[22] Both of these figures represent donations made in 2008.

A study cited frequently by critics of a "liberal media bias" in American journalism is The Media Elite, a 1986 book co-authored by political scientists Robert Lichter, Stanley Rothman, and Linda Lichter.[23] They surveyed journalists at national media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the broadcast networks. The survey found that most of these journalists were Democratic voters whose attitudes were well to the left of the general public on a variety of topics, including such hot-button social issues as abortion, affirmative action, and gay rights. Then they compared journalists' attitudes to their coverage of controversial issues such as the safety of nuclear power, school busing to promote racial integration, and the energy crisis of the 1970s. The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.

In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

A 2002 study by Jim A. Kuypers of Dartmouth College, Press Bias and Politics, investigated the issue of media bias. In this study of 116 mainstream US papers, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle, Kuypers stated that the mainstream press in America tends to favor liberal viewpoints. They argued that reporters who they thought were expressing moderate or conservative points of view were often labeled as holding a minority point of view. Kuypers said he found liberal bias in reporting a variety of issues including race, welfare reform, environmental protection, and gun control.[25]

A joint study by the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism found that viewers believe that liberal media bias can be found in television news by networks such as CNN.[26] These findings concerning a perception of liberal bias in television news particularly at CNN are also reported by other sources.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_media_bi...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans have died in Iraq numb nuts?
Go ahead tell us you conservaturd freak.
Those 4 dead...WERE NOT SOLDIERS!
You ignorant little @#IT! Our soldiers should have been posted to GUARD THEM! Hillary FAILED because Obama's policies failed!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
As Americans it is our "Civic Duty" to keep their feet to the fire!
"Reset" engaged.
I'm not "always" right, but I give considerable thought and due research to my positions before I take a stand on any issue.
When We the People tow the line without thinking the whole process ends up stinking!
That is why conservaturds stinl it up so bad.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind, stupid or just unable to decipher logic?
Several of the posters have given you facts and what we as tax paying citizens have lost and you just keep wanting a kindergarten
"show and tell."
Sorry, no can do.
Links to fox news is not FACTS. Bitching about what you don't like is not the same as loss of freedoms and rights. You obviously suffer from an underdeveloped intellect. Your reading comprehension skils are below average. You are paranoid, irrational, and delusional.

US citizens have not lost any rights or freedom under the Obama Administration yet you continue to whine about him taking your rights and freedoms away without ever naming one Right or Freedom that he has taken from you. Your argument is weak and all you can do is spew lies, attempt to make people who post the truth look bad and change the subject. Your propagandist tactics won't work here. We are going to call you out every time you post factless nonsense. You're just mad because you cannot name even one right that President Obama has taken away from you. Fox should give you an award for being their most brainwashed victim.

Did I mention that you cannot name even one right or freedom that President Obama has taken away from you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

@ Mod #2 Thank you :)
Obama is not Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Don't Use His Fire: Why Cornel West Is Upset Obama Was Sworn In On Martin Luther King's Bible / 01.21.13 / http://tinyurl.com/aqovyxf / Video
An impassioned Cornel West objects to Obama's use of MLK's Bible as "a moment of political calculation" without also acknowledging "the challenge (King) presents to all those in power, no matter what color." Citing the black tradition that gave birth to the fiercely anti-war King, West insists it not be "sanitized, deodorized, sterilized."
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/01/2...

Three Things Obama Can Do if he is Serious About Promise to Middle Class / January 21, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/b4kkc44 / Video
http://www.therealnews.com/t2/index.php...

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 4 dead...WERE NOT SOLDIERS!
You ignorant little @#IT! Our soldiers should have been posted to GUARD THEM! Hillary FAILED because Obama's policies failed!
Fact: Your congress failed to provide funding to protect them.
Obama's policies have nothing to do with it.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Republicans are the biggest threat to the United States.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm from Missouri"...the ______ State!

Are you smart enough to catch the ball?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony indicated funding played no role. Even if it did, they could have easily moved security forces from other areas which are not as dangerous. I would think Scotland, Finland, etc. could have given up a few people. In situations such as this, you make adjustments. These people did not have to die!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/a tmospheric-geoengineering-weat her-manipulation-contrails-and -chemtrails/20369
ATMOSPHERIC GEOENGEENIRING: WEATHER MANIPULATION, CONTRAILS AND CHEMTRAILS - At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010
Scientists asserted that "manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds
is neither a hoax nor conspiracy theory". It is "fully operational" with a solid sixty-year
history.
Read more...
That's nothing. The conference on UFOs this year will have 20 guest speakers. You think you'll get to go or does the conference on Big Foot occur the same week? hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!! You read some more.
http://ufocongress.com/
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will be the saviors of the US - with help from above
You all have drones?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner blasts Hillary Clinton for blaming Congress on Libya security [VIDEO]
We gave them all the money they asked for to make sure that our diplomats and our employees around the world were safe. Boehner said.
Its clear that her own people in Libya asked for additional security, and its also clear their request was rejected, and I think the secretary needs to explain why.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/23/boehner-bla...
'Brian Williams is an excellent example of how the media bullies the right'
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2IvekO4pZ
I used to really respect BW, but he is just a sophisticated BULLY
Explore NEW worlds
Get out of the funk you are in.
The truth is there, you just have to search to find it
I'm not in a funk, my life is great. You are the one constantly whining, complaining and spewing racist republican propganda nonsense. Do you think you will ever accept reality? How many more elections does your party have to Lose before you wake up and realize you're wrong?

Boehner is a Liar, a racist, an alcoholic and an orange fake tan colored delusional republican. He can't be trusted, he's an obstructionist, he has the lowest approval rating of any Speaker in history but for some reason you continue to believe his lies. The official records don't lie, the truth is out there but you won't find it by searching InfoWars or Faux.

Did you give your Alcoholic Lady handle such a bad reputation you had to retire that alias? You're Pathetic. You deserve the miserable life you are suffering through.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 3 hr John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 3 hr Childish 3
•••
•••