'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77147 Jan 24, 2013
Is it hard for an Alcoholic American Lady to walk in heels when she's got a bottle in one hand and a bible in the other?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77149 Jan 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean is a Commentator as is Bill Maher Do you complain because Sean has Higher ratings?
Or because his shows expose more flaws in the Lame Stream Media?
Sean Hannity does not anchor any "NEWS" cast!
Fox News is separate from the commentary/entertainment shows! IDIOT!(he has room to do the same thing Liberals pass off as NEWS!)
Aristocles, son of Ariston,(Plato) alias "Big-Head"

Definition - big·head [big-hed,-hed]

noun 1. an excessive estimate of one's importance; conceited.

2. an inflammatory swelling of the tissues of the head of sheep

.... Conceited Sheep .... Lol.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77150 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was executed because he was an evil cult leader. He died and rotted over 2000 years ago. He's not coming back to life to come and rescue you from your miserable existance. You're living a lie. Your imaginary storybook characters can't help you in the real world.
So who is coming Mohammed?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77151 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Is it hard for an Alcoholic American Lady to walk in heels when she's got a bottle in one hand and a bible in the other?
It is NOT so hard for you to be so STUPID !!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77152 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was executed because he was an evil cult leader. He died and rotted over 2000 years ago. He's not coming back to life to come and rescue you from your miserable existance. You're living a lie. Your imaginary storybook characters can't help you in the real world.
We will pray for you!Frankly,I believe the Bible is the Lord`s word passed down to we here on Earth.If it is true,GLORY BE! If it is not,what have we lost?It still portrays the best for all people and a great way for the World as a whole.Either way,if you react as you have written,you are the loser!!
TonyBaloney-75

San Jose, CA

#77153 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Fox Panic Mongering of low information viewers...
On the March 18th, 2011 edition of Hannity, Sean Hannity claimed,“The deadly radiation leaking into the atmosphere from Japan’s nuclear crisis isn’t just heading for the United States, it’s already here.”He went further by claiming,“DHS officials have confirmed that two flights departing Tokyo — one bound for Chicago, the other for Dallas — set off radiation alarms when they arrived in the US yesterday. Now in Dallas, tests indicated the presence of low radiation levels in travelers’ luggage, and in the aircraft’s cabin filtration system.”
Hannity’s breathless (and overstated) warnings didn’t end there.“Now this as the Golden State braces for a potentially dangerous radioactive plume coming from Japan,” he claimed.
The Truth March 17th, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano was quoted as indicating that, screening passengers and cargo coming into the United States for radiation is an ongoing procedure.In other words, that’s nothing new.
According to a DHS official,“The agency handles more than half a million radiation alarms a year, though many are related to medical procedures.”“Radiation has not been detected in passengers or luggage. And none of the reported incidents involved dangerous or harmful amounts of radiation,”
The Majority is now the Sheeple, the Sheeple are the lowest IQ.
Fox viewers would not vote for Obama Bin Biden, your StrawMan is Lame Streamm Media which is the fodder of choice of SHEEPLE!
worse

Ashland, KY

#77156 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday it was to many trails up in the sky. Long and wide. People was looking up asking, what is that? This is not heavy area in air traffic. Saw 2 jets and no trails. Yesterday, way to many lines.
Tonight is raining.
It is always very heavy trails in the sky just before
the rain. "Geo-engineering"... ?????
Must be complete idiot not to see that something is going on!!!!!
Regular jets don't create fake clouds and live trails across the sky????? Must be hundreds of jets up in the sky to live that many trails ...
You're right R...!!!!!
OMFG, how can you dipshits keep blabbering about this? You chemtrail conspirators are hilarious....

Since: Dec 11

#77158 Jan 24, 2013
Once Upon A Time...great thinkers said the earth was flat!

Are you channeling ignorance from another time?

Or- is your stupidity so vast and boundless that it's also "Timeless"?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77159 Jan 24, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG, how can you dipshits keep blabbering about this? You chemtrail conspirators are hilarious....
Why didn't you comment on link I posted on scientists meeting in Ghent, Belgium. It's to much for you to understand you little TROLL...

But, you believe in GLOBAL WARMING it's "men made"...?????

Your people are doing "WEATHER MANIPULATION", because of Global warming ...
your people are trying everything to stop so called
"GLOBAL WARMING"...you can't have it both ways!

#77160 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Fox Panic's Lame Steam Media Sheeple-
*Disclaimer*
Fox is not fodder, real information will not be covered up!
http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2013/01/...

#77162 Jan 24, 2013
For more than 50 years the Lame Stream Media was ABC, CBS, and NBC...there was no FOX NEWS.

The Lame Stream Media resents the Conservative Voice because they cannot silence TRUTH!
Think about it ONE Fox vs all the Lonely Sheeple, maybe that's why they constantly toss around "strawman" attacks...they have to feed those SHEEPLE! or they may jump the fence to TRUTH and FREEDOM!

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2013/01/ ...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

#77163 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I saw somewhere this posted before.
Dedicated Dumb Ass
He may be Mentally Constipated!

His head is just packed full of $#IT!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77164 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>That's nothing. The conference on UFOs this year will have 20 guest speakers. You think you'll get to go or does the conference on Big Foot occur the same week? hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!! You read some more.
http://ufocongress.com/
MonkeyMan...you should ask ...
Mirror mirror on the wall, am I DUMBEST of them all...?????

UFO and Big Foot it's just for "believers"...

This meeting in Ghent, Belgium May 29-30, 2010 was respectful Scientists ...with full explanation ...
on Atmospheric GEOENGINEERING...

Try to explain SCIENCE to a MonkeyMan !!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#77167 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
OMFG
This IS offensive to me.
And for someone to STOOP so low to use it is pitiful.
Plus teaching/letting children use it texting is immoral!
Thicken your skin. If youre a christian who takes the Word seriously, take the word hell from your screen name, hypocrite.

#77168 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you libs think I get my courage to tell you like it is?
And the knowledge to do it.
I guess that just 'fell out of the Sky'...
If that's it
Why didn't IT fall on 'you' TOO!
...so here's my theory:
they are like mushrooms (Lame Stream Media keeps them in the dark and feeds them $#it) and mushroom are natural umbrellas!

The ignorance is like a magic shield (thumbs in ear) they cant hear TRUTH!

#77170 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Sandy Hook Hoax Part 1 "Victims" Emilie Parker & Jesse Lewis still alive...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_1WA15-S1yEXX
I posted a link to one of the "Sandy Hook Hoax Vid's" and I warned everyone it may not be legit because I did see at LEAST one vital photo that was an obvious "photo-shop". Glenn Beck found the same one and debunked 90% of the vids this week. I have not watched his new show since he started it. I was flipping channels and the video discussion caught my attention (two days ago?).

#77171 Jan 24, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Thicken your skin. If youre a christian who takes the Word seriously, take the word hell from your screen name, hypocrite.
How many times is "HELL" in the Holy Bible?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_times_is_h...

I will be 1st to tell any Atheist to GO TO HELL!

Everyone else, sorry...take a number :)
worse

Ashland, KY

#77172 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
MonkeyMan...you should ask ...
Mirror mirror on the wall, am I DUMBEST of them all...?????
UFO and Big Foot it's just for "believers"...
This meeting in Ghent, Belgium May 29-30, 2010 was respectful Scientists ...with full explanation ...
on Atmospheric GEOENGINEERING...
Try to explain SCIENCE to a MonkeyMan !!!!!
Geoengineering doesnt equate to chemtrails. The chemtrails conspiracy started as a research project in the air force. No one, and i repeat: no one!, has been able to sample, collect, prove, or identify any chemicals in the wake of any planes. It's all condensation. Your "science" is unfounded. Why you still choose to believe it, I'm guessing youre a window licker.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77173 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
So Gideon sent all the Israelites home, except the three hundred, who kept all the supplies and trumpets.
"A sword for the LORD and for Gideon!"
"Go with all your great strength and rescue Israel from the Midianites. I myself am sending you." Gideon replied. "But Lord, how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least important member of my family."
The LORD answered, "You can do it because I will help you. You will crush the Midianites as easily as if they were only one man."
http://www.amazingchange.org/story_Gideon.htm
If you are not for Him
You are against Him
“He that is not with Me, is against Me”(Matt 12:30). Christianity does not tolerate indifference. He who is not firmly on Christ’s side, working with Him for the extension of His kingdom, by this very fact is opposed to Him and to what is good. He is an enemy of Christ and a partisan of evil. To omit the good one could do and ought to do is evil and is consenting to the extension of evil.
http://veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
You know the Islamic Taliban quote the kind of same things you just quoted. That's why I say that this new frightwing movement is the new American Taliban. Both are extremist.
worse

Ashland, KY

#77174 Jan 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times is "HELL" in the Holy Bible?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_times_is_h...
I will be 1st to tell any Atheist to GO TO HELL!
Everyone else, sorry...take a number :)
How many times is Hell on Wheels in the bible? There is a distinct difference between the bibles' references and a screen name that either trivializes it or directly compares oneself to that notion. And telling an Atheist to go to hell might not cut too deep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Wrong again Sparky 131,606
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! 1 hr john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) 5 hr Loving 9
Separate 5 hr Loving 3
OMG!!! Ben Mason in jail (May '13) 8 hr curious 6
moma screwer 10 hr gator 9
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 11 hr Curious 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:22PM
Bengals turning into kings of the road - NBC Sports