'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77034 Jan 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Tiger Woods moved out of California because the taxes were too high and he was on the news stating simply "I am moving out of california because the taxes are too high."
Yet, they never made a drama case out of it.
Sales tax in CA is 8.75-9.25%!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#77036 Jan 23, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>YEA HA OUR GOVT the gift that keeps on giving did congress approve the bombers or did Obama do that on his own and please no b.s. I didn't catch that probably on his own cause only fox is talking bout it
Obama's Drone strikes were authorized by the UN. He bypassed the Constitution of the United States. Hilary Clinton and Joe Biden both voted yes to got to war with Iraq acting on the information they received from our Intelligence agencies. They received the same info concerning WMD'S as President Bush received. Clinton and Biden both voted to continue funding that war. It only became Bush's war and Bush only became a liar about the Iraq war when election time rolled around. Bush went through the proper Constitutional procedures. The UN was not his Constitution nor his master.

Any other facts you need to know? Just ask again. I'm happy to help you out. And you're welcome.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#77038 Jan 23, 2013
Dear Mitchell,
You continue to fail to do the job Kentuckians hired you to do. You have embarrassed our state and ruined our reputation since 1985. You are a narrowminded racist with an underdeveloped intellect. You have irrational fears of threats that don't really exist. You have obstructed progress in this state and in Congress. You are a liar and failure. You don't represent the citizens of Kentucky or our best interests. For all of these reasons and more including the fact that you have outlived your usefulness and your face looks droopy like you are a melting wax figure, I'm not sorry to tell you that we're going to have to let you go.

#DitchMitch2014
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77040 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what I'm saying. Christie could win as a Repub if your own party would not try and destroy him first. Problem is most of the Frightwing hate Christie primarily because the Dems like him.
there is no room on the ticket for Cristy (no pun intended)
Jay

Paris, TN

#77042 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Typo/Correction.( You continue to [ FAIL ] to name even one right or freedom...)

Your rights may not be all gone, but they are being chipped away a little at a time. By doing this a little at a time, the younger you are the less you know about the freedoms of the past generation.

Do you remember a time when you could jump in your car and drive off? No seatbelts required - no fines, no arrests - but were there if you chose to use them.*Please don't make an argument for seatbelts, I already know the story.*

Point being:

Do you remember a time when you were stopped by an officer for road check, he did not have the right to search your car without a warrant, or force you to take a breathalyzer because of some assumption? And if you refuse today you can be arrested for just refusing, hauled off and booked even if you're innocent in the end.

Do you remember when you were innocent until proven guilty - not the other way around?

Do you remember a time when police officers could not enter your home without a warrant? Now - thanks to the Supreme Court a year ago October, if they have any reason to suspect something fishy, they knock once and kick in your door...if they even knock.

Do you remember when you traveled across your own country no one dared to touch your body or ask you to remove your clothes. You did not ever dream the day would come when complete strangers could maul your person and feel you up with more embarrassment than your own doctor. And speaking of doctors, do you remember when you spoke to your doctor you did so in complete privacy and your records remained in his private file?
Now they go on a data base where anyone, insurance companies, loan companies and including the government can read your file.

Do you remember when you walked down the street, drove down the street or walked into a store you were not being photographed or followed by hidden cameras, being gawked at by unknown surveillance people?

Do you remember when you were a kid and played cops and robbers no one thought of you as a terrorist?

Do you remember when you could own a sling shot, pea shooter, cap gun - and no one thought anything of it?

Do you remember if you were a smoker you could smoke in your own car, in the open air, just about anywhere except the movie theatre or city bus? Now you can't smoke in a hospital parking lot in your own car. Don't take this as condoning smoking, it's just an example of the erosion of personal rights - personal choice. And please don't lecture on smoking, I know that story, too.

I'm not saying this is all Obama's fault as he is a drinker and a smoker, probably a pothead in his own private space - but when you talk about freedoms, you need to keep in mind that all the above are now banned, and more are on the way unless the people of this country say they have had enough!

Will they tell this invasive government to get off their backs and leave them alone?

I doubt it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77043 Jan 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of chemtrails. My husband saw alot in the sky today. Lets see if it rains tomorrow.
Just because you are too ignorant or naive to not see the chemtrails are different than the jet stream doesn't mean the ones which see it are.
Yesterday it was to many trails up in the sky. Long and wide. People was looking up asking, what is that? This is not heavy area in air traffic. Saw 2 jets and no trails. Yesterday, way to many lines.
Tonight is raining.

It is always very heavy trails in the sky just before
the rain. "Geo-engineering"... ?????

Must be complete idiot not to see that something is going on!!!!!

Regular jets don't create fake clouds and live trails across the sky????? Must be hundreds of jets up in the sky to live that many trails ...

You're right R...!!!!!

Lexington, KY

#77047 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday it was to many trails up in the sky. Long and wide. People was looking up asking, what is that? This is not heavy area in air traffic. Saw 2 jets and no trails. Yesterday, way to many lines.
Tonight is raining.
Regular jets don't create fake clouds and live trails across the sky????? Must be hundreds of jets up in the sky to live that many trails ...
You're right R...!!!!!
Tomorrow there will be 24 flights departing Lexington and 21 flights arriving at the Bluegrass Airport. You can expect to see as many as 45 lines in the sky & that doesn't include the nearly 28,000 flights that fly right past our big city. You can check flight schedules at any time on the airport's website https://www.bluegrassairport.com/ied_fids/62_... .

Vapor trails come from two things. First is the water vapor created by burning jet fuel. If the air is the right combination of cold and density, the vapor will condense into a trail. It can also come from the low pressure in the wingtip vortex. The wings of an aircraft cause a drop in air pressure in the vicinity of the wing. This brings with it a drop in temperature, which can cause water to condense out of the air and form a vapor trail or contrail. However, the vapor trails do contain pollutants that can harm the atmosphere. Basically, airplanes release the same vapor trails, it is really to conditions that make the look of it change, like temperature, the density, attitude, also the the amount of fuel being burned, and many more factors. Additionally, irregularities in the surfaces of an aircraft (hinges, rivets, joints, panel seems, lights, curves, missile parts and pylons on fighter aircraft) all contribute to collecting and condensing water vapor that eventually falls off at a streaming rate. While there are exhaust-related polluting components in a contrail, the vast majority of its content is water vapor. The relative "thickness" or "thin-ness" of the contrail is dependent on altitude, temperature, density, winds at altitude, and the aircraft's individual characteristics (shapes, engines, etc.).

If you are still paranoid I'm willing to pay for your U-haul if you feel like moving far away would make you feel more safe. Was there Any air traffic in your home country? I feel sad that your moving to the United States has become such a scary thing and that you're having difficulty adjusting to the faster pace. There are several mental health organizations that can help you.

Lexington, KY

#77048 Jan 24, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>there is no room on the ticket for Cristy (no pun intended)
Lol... Howard Taft's campaign song "Get on the raft with Taft" no room on that raft either.

Lexington, KY

#77051 Jan 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rights may not be all gone, but they are being chipped away a little at a time. By doing this a little at a time, the younger you are the less you know about the freedoms of the past generation.
Do you remember a time when you could jump in your car and drive off? No seatbelts required - no fines, no arrests - but were there if you chose to use them.*Edited to make post less than 4000 characters* And speaking of doctors, do you remember when you spoke to your doctor you did so in complete privacy and your records remained in his private file?
Now they go on a data base where anyone, insurance companies, loan companies and including the government can read your file.
Do you remember when you walked down the street, drove down the street or walked into a store you were not being photographed or followed by hidden cameras, being gawked at by unknown surveillance people?
Do you remember when you were a kid and played cops and robbers no one thought of you as a terrorist?
Do you remember when you could own a sling shot, pea shooter, cap gun - and no one thought anything of it?
Do you remember if you were a smoker you could smoke in your own car, in the open air, just about anywhere except the movie theatre or city bus? Now you can't smoke in a hospital parking lot in your own car. Don't take this as condoning smoking, it's just an example of the erosion of personal rights - personal choice. And please don't lecture on smoking, I know that story, too.
I'm not saying this is all Obama's fault as he is a drinker and a smoker, probably a pothead in his own private space - but when you talk about freedoms, you need to keep in mind that all the above are now banned, and more are on the way unless the people of this country say they have had enough!
Will they tell this invasive government to get off their backs and leave them alone?
I doubt it.
Jay, for the first time... I agree with you. However, they aren't saying "Oblamer is slowly chipping away at our rights" They are frantically jumping from one incorrect conclusion to another and making false statements in panic mode. "King Obama is taking our guns away and wants us to bow five times a day" Not once have they discussed it in an adult manner the way you just did in your post. I am a registered Independent voter, I voted for Obama twice because I felt that he would be the better man for the job not because he is my savior or messiah. I did not vote for McCainPalin or RomneyRyan because they couldn't even campaign without screwing up or lying daily, they were not trustworthy in my opinion. I don't trust the govt any more than most people on here but somebody has to be president and I personally feel that 2008-2012 went a lot better than 2000-2008. The conservatives/republicans are never going to get their message out until they start using facts and the truth rather than relying on fox propaganda and hate and lies and blaming Obama for everything that upsets them. And yes I do remember all of the things you listed, those were the good ole days but progress and change can be good things too. Maybe they could whine and complain directly to you and you can translate the hate into an adult debate? No?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77053 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight is raining.
You're right R...!!!!!
There is one group of Americans that see the truth like you do. They are all locked up in mental hospitals suffering from the same delusions that you and non Reality are suffering from.
Crazy people ALL have one thing in common, everyone knows they are nuts except them.
For those on here that may not be aware of your beliefs, give us all a short lesson of Chemtrails and how the government has a plan to kill everyone. And on that same subject, how do the elected leaders that get voted out tell the new leaders coming in about this plan to kill Americans? Why would EVERYONE ever elected to an office continue this plan. NO ONE has ever said--- wait a minute, I don't think so.?????????
really

Wadesboro, NC

#77054 Jan 24, 2013
Rand Paul is a stupid man
TWA

London, KY

#77055 Jan 24, 2013
ill tell you whats wrong america has turned its back on god and now god has turned his back on america , this is what you leftwingwhackadoodles wanted your getting it now stop blaming republicans for your failures in life it doesnt work any longer
TWA

London, KY

#77056 Jan 24, 2013
hillary lied and 4 americans died, obama lies and americans die daily

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#77058 Jan 24, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama (VIDEO)
"I'm part of a very great experiment in self-government where we the people determine our own pursuit of happiness and our own individual freedom and liberty, not to be confused with the Barack Obama gang who believes in we the sheeple and actually is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776," Nugent said in a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show. "And if you want another Concord Bridge, I got some buddies."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/ted-...
He's NOT the only one who FEELS this way!
Like the New Black Panthers of Philadelphia, but thats OK because the AG has a selective honor waiver by the WH.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77059 Jan 24, 2013
talk about hypocrites, wow!

FONTANA, Calif. The school police force in this Southern California city has acquired 14 high-powered semiautomatic rifles for officers to bring to campuses.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24/southern...
Seen them too

Vine Grove, KY

#77061 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight is raining.
You're right R...!!!!!
Chemtrails were everywhere yesterday in the sky. Planes back and forth spraying. Not commericial airliners that leave an airport and keep going .... one way. I watch them a couple times a week criss crossing across the sky spreading their fake clouds. You are right. For some of us aware of them, it usually does rain shortly after, within a day at least.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77064 Jan 24, 2013
Seen them too wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemtrails were everywhere yesterday in the sky. Planes back and forth spraying. Not commericial airliners that leave an airport and keep going .... one way. I watch them a couple times a week criss crossing across the sky spreading their fake clouds. You are right. For some of us aware of them, it usually does rain shortly after, within a day at least.
I know I can't convince the mentally ill to not be mentally ill but I do have a question. The President of the US can not even keep secret a BJ while in office. So out of the at least 1000 people it would take to pull off this kill Americans plot do you not think at least ONE person would have come out with evidence in this world of video we live in? Scientist would like to know how a plane can spray a chemical at 30,000 feet when the temps are -30 degrees and it become a cloud. Have any of you ever heard a conspiracy theory you did NOT believe was true?
I noticed it's ONLY Repubs that believe in this madness of government plots and cover ups posting.
TWA

London, KY

#77070 Jan 24, 2013
did any of you hear hillary yesterday ask that senator does it matter does it, well i believe it does to the family of those 4 murdered in benghazi but i can see where shes coming from america has been dumbed down enuff now it doesnt matter what obozo or this administration does the leftwingwhackadoodles will defend them
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77073 Jan 24, 2013
the senate introduced an assault weapons ban bill there is your gun grab "give an inch and they take a mile" they have military men and police and doctors on t.v. saying we the people don't need the assault riffles but they still want them hell I saw a D.N.R vehicle with an assault riffle mounted to the post they want them but we shouldn't have them? "big brother Sammy" pubtards 2016!!!!!! say goodbye to social security and medicare people
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77074 Jan 24, 2013
I'm just wondering how many shootings have occurred where an assault riffle was used?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,874
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 1 hr parent 4
from someone that cared 2 hr carous 1
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 3 hr lol 7
Porsche mills 4 hr Well.... 24
Need food badly 7 hr Nope 43
truck payments 7 hr gator for office 14
To the Garland family 12 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports11:06PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Post TNF
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating