'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

.

#76988 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Do your own homework, I've already done mine.
You did nothing.

You FAIL, as in everyday!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76991 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is a shambles and thanks to the news-suppressing Obama-worshipping media, a huge chunk of the populace seems unaware of just how rotten things are. A quick recap: More than 23 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up seeking work. The workforce participation rate is the lowest in 30 years. Annual household income is down $4,000. A record 47 million people are on food stamps. The national debt is now an astonishing $16.4 trillion and it’s probably going to shoot up even more.
This is just a smattering of the deeply depressing economic statistics that define the age of Obama.
Obama’s appeasement of Islamists will continue and their strength both abroad and within the United States will continue to grow. Islamofascist front groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) will continue to operate unhindered. More Fort Hood massacres may occur and the FBI and military won’t be allowed to identify them as acts of Islamic terrorism because to do so would be an admission that Obama’s policy toward the Muslim world is a farce. We now know that al-Qaeda is, far from dead as Obama claimed, in fact resurgent and working with the Muslim Brotherhood to rebuild the old Islamic Caliphate that collapsed with the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
In order for the America we know and love to survive, a belief in freedom, individual rights, and self-reliance will have to resurface throughout the land.
Another four years of Obama may do just that. Americans will have to fight for their country.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/matthew-vadum/wh...
pubtards have held the house for the last two years and twelve of the last sixteen years you fools act like this shit happened three years ago wake up and try to be real and get to the root of the problem both sides are screwing your brains out the debt has increased more under pubtards than demashits with exception of Obama but to be fair his administration was saddled with a ton of Bush debt that had to be paid and is still being paid but!!! he should have reversed that shit and salvaged some of that debt and did not and the voters put him in to do just that if the voters liked what Bush did they would have voted for mc cain to keep doing it not Obama to keep doing it those are the facts so bitch bitch bitch but you should put blame where it stands with both
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76993 Jan 23, 2013
Tea party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry as well my friend! I am not turning Democrat, as yet, but if these assholes are the best my party has to offer, we have nothing! The main issue i have with the Dem's is Abortion, I am not against helping the (real) poor, I am damn sure not against helping old people, and I do think a millionaire or billionaire should pay more, not everything they have made, but more! They are called “job creators”? Where, China? But Bill started that, however my party continued and expanded it, AND THAT IS A FACT! It’s easy to blame it on Bill, yet W signed the WTA into law! The real fact is both parties are guilty as hell! We elect assholes with big promises, and they ALL help their self, while WE pay the bill. I am getting smart enough to realize, no one in any party will overturn, Roe vs. Wade! While we were on that ‘made up’ cliff, ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES GOT A RAISE at midnight Dec 31? I did not see a single politician fighting about that? I have no clue what I am anymore TOFY, I thought the Tea Party had some Ideas, where are they, since they got elected? I have no faith in Obama, but he was elected, and that’s how it is! I will never support racism of any kind, by anyone!
agree!!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76995 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama (VIDEO)
"I'm part of a very great experiment in self-government where we the people determine our own pursuit of happiness and our own individual freedom and liberty, not to be confused with the Barack Obama gang who believes in we the sheeple and actually is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776," Nugent said in a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show. "And if you want another Concord Bridge, I got some buddies."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/ted-...
He's NOT the only one who FEELS this way!
I'm sure if we dig back far enough in the US law we could hang this Anti-American POS for Treason. Or maybe for terrorism since he is part of the American Taliban. Against free elections and a society where majority rules. You hypocritical bastards and bitches talk all day long about what patriots you are but you spit on the Constitution with post like this. A post that wants to do away with a freely elected government and take it over by force because you don't like the way an election turned out. YOU are Anti-Americans. America had it's elections. YOU lost.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#76996 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word,'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
C. S. Lewis
I am proud to be Agnostic... But, for some reason You keep scribbling anyway. Your "god" is as imaginary as most of your other fears that you whine about daily on Topix. Your factless opinions will not bring the dying republican party back, won't stop the progress that scares you, and won't change the reality that you refuse to accept & your absurd opinions won't turn back time to a time before Barack Obama was President of the United States of America. I would call the man who worships a magical man who lives in the sky the lunatic.
Jay

Paris, TN

#76997 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You did nothing.
You FAIL, as in everyday!
**********

I knew the dimwit wouldn't answer your questions.....hahaha. Seems to me, Ari, your questions weren't a researchable quest.

"Do your own homework," he says

LOL.....answer the questions there, Tony!!!!

Fail!!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#76998 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion may be!
Especially to the ones who worship an idol!
Like the Gold BULL
Christianity is NOT ...
A whole different ballgame!
Christianity is JUST that!
Christianity!
Spiritual NOT zealousness!
When you have it, YOU can FEEL it in your HEART!
Your conscience lets you KNOW
Your conscience is God talking to YOU ...
IF you HAVE one! A conscience!
Let your conscience BE your GUIDE
Christianity is the largest and most Evil Cult on Earth.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#76999 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You did nothing.
You FAIL, as in everyday!
I've replied twice now. If you can't read and comprehend, that's your problem. I can't be your personal tutor. You're going to have to do your own homework ari.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77003 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Please, I beg you to tell us stupid Dems the exact Freedoms we have lost over the past 4 years. Be specific. Exactly what Rights do we Americans not now have that we did 4 years ago?

Any new questions?

I guess not, since liberals (the libs which are grown adults) need THEIR umbilical cord still attached to them and attached to the the White House to guide, direct, dictate and summons when needed.

How come?? How come, grown men and women need the government telling them what, when, how, where and who they should communicate or just daily functions?

Oh my, and then they want to direct this attention away from the right so they don't see it with name calling, accusations and falsehoods.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77005 Jan 23, 2013
Tea party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry as well my friend! I am not turning Democrat, as yet, but if these assholes are the best my party has to offer, we have nothing! The main issue i have with the Dem's is Abortion, I am not against helping the (real) poor, I am damn sure not against helping old people, and I do think a millionaire or billionaire should pay more, not everything they have made, but more! They are called “job creators”? Where, China? But Bill started that, however my party continued and expanded it, AND THAT IS A FACT! It’s easy to blame it on Bill, yet W signed the WTA into law! The real fact is both parties are guilty as hell! We elect assholes with big promises, and they ALL help their self, while WE pay the bill. I am getting smart enough to realize, no one in any party will overturn, Roe vs. Wade! While we were on that ‘made up’ cliff, ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES GOT A RAISE at midnight Dec 31? I did not see a single politician fighting about that? I have no clue what I am anymore TOFY, I thought the Tea Party had some Ideas, where are they, since they got elected? I have no faith in Obama, but he was elected, and that’s how it is! I will never support racism of any kind, by anyone!
you will never support racism of any kind??? LOLOL, but you support oblamer - who is the biggest racist to ever discrase the w.h., what a tard,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77007 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's approve rating is 80%. Repub in Congress approval rating is 18%. Why are you always on the wrong side of every issue Chemtrail lady?
.
Speaking of chemtrails. My husband saw alot in the sky today. Lets see if it rains tomorrow.

Just because you are too ignorant or naive to not see the chemtrails are different than the jet stream doesn't mean the ones which see it are.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77008 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
Kentucky should be proud that they elected Rand Paul. He was one of the few that actually held Hitlary's feet to the fire and made her own her responsibility in the democrats latest coverup.
She stated that she and the president knew within 24 hours that the Benghazi murders were by terrorist. She stated they were both aware of that fact when she stood beside Obama in the Rose Garden the following morning as the president discussed the terrorist act against Americans. Less than a week later Obama was speaking in front of the United Nations and he mentioned the video and a gang of protesters as the responsible parties for the murders in Benghazi. Hilary also gave a speech in which she mentioned the video several times over and even went as far as to tell the American people and the United Nations that we had nothing to do with the video that was the cause of the murdered Americans. So which is it or was it Hilary? lol
Hitlary went on to double her fists up and wave her hands around and asked a Senator, "what difference does it make? We had 4 dead Americans. What difference does it make if it was protesters or just a few guys walking by and deciding to kill the Americans"? Maybe Hitlary should give that answer to the families of the murder victims when they question why their loved ones were ignored for 7 hours as they were being murdered and dragged thru the streets in a foreign country.
It does matter Hilary. Maybe not to you and the gang you are covering for but indeed it matters to the victims families and to the American people.
Hitlary stated she was not part of the talking points referring to Rice making the rounds on all the talk shows and newscasts touting the video as being the cause of the murders in Benghazi. Less than a week after finding out the murders were committed by terrorists Hitlary was publicly making her talking points about the video being the cause and yet she is mad because no one believes her version. Does it not occur to her that we see and understand the timeline and there is no way out but telling the truth? No. She is used to getting by with lies and her little idiots (democrats) kiss her feet and praise her as she lies. Hitlary...this one may not be so easy for you and the democrat liars club elite.
R.I.P. Glen Doherty
R.I.P. Sean Smith
R.I.P. Tyrone Woods
R.I.P. Chris Stevens
Didn't Rand Paul ask Hillary about the traffiking of guns to Turkey and what was this all about?

Also, our gov. has sent 16 Jet Bombers and tanks to Egypt to the muslim terrorist Morsi to fight Israel. They said "maybe this will make Egypt more sympathetic to Israel if America aids them."

Are they nuts?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77010 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
55 million registered Republicans in America. 130 million estimated gun owners. 130 million gun owners of which there are 55 million maybe Repub. You Repubs are once again out numbered.
What about the ones which are not registered either party and have not registered their guns? There is alot of people who don't vote but have guns and donot like liberals. Something else, they can shoot a bullseye blindfolded, they are hunters, have a backbone and will to to the end of the earth to protect their family......and they may even live next door to you, just never know who is living in the neighborhood.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77011 Jan 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have too, troll.
Who are you again? LOL!
Why would you call me a troll, I hit the truth,huh?

I read what you said on the Immigration forum but I haven't posted there yet, I just don't want to get into that debate yet.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77012 Jan 23, 2013
hey libotards, heres your success! BAAAAAAA

California residents, businesses consider bailing on Golden State over taxes

From small businessmen in San Diego to vintners in Napa Valley, top-earning Californians reeling from a new state income tax are preparing to pack up and bail out.

Top-ranked golfer Phil Mickelson ignited a firestorm this week by suggesting that the state's tax landscape might force him to make tough decisions, such as moving elsewhere. Mickelson later backtracked, saying he shouldn't have spoken so openly about his personal situation, but others in the Golden State are still speaking out.

"If you have excessive regulations and excessive tax, that's just not where you want to be," said Peter Farrell, president of ResMed a medical-device maker in San Diego that employs 600 workers and is considering moving its offices out of state. "California is unfriendly. It's become an unfriendly business environment."

One possibility is Texas, where the personal income-tax rate is zero, compared to 13.3 percent for top California earners.

Another San Diego-based company, Fallbrook Technologies, a maker of variable speed transmissions, recently announced it is leaving for Texas.

Nevada tax accountant George Ashley said he's received more than 100 inquiries from higher-earning Californians about the possible tax advantages and feasibility of relocating to a state with lower taxes.

"We have had a 10-fold increase from various parts of California, particularly Los Angeles and the Bay Area where many people are seeking a way to leave the state," said Ashley, who lives just over the California state line in Lake Tahoe, Nev.. "They are fed up with the situation and they feel like they are being unfairly treated."

The proposed exodus is the result of Proposition 30, a tax-increase proposal by Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown that residents voted into law in November

California expects to net $5 billion to $7 billion annually by increasing the tax rate on households making more than $250,000 a year -- and which already pay 62 percent of state income taxes, according to 2010 tax returns. The top 2 percent of earners, households earning more than $450,000, pay 46 percent of the taxes. And those earning more than $1 million -- just 34,000 of the state's 14 million taxpayers -- pay 25 percent of the entire states' taxes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/23/ca...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77014 Jan 23, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I would laugh my ass off if you were set on fire. Report that internet coward. Maybe your chicken ass should file an internet restraining order because all the bad people are hurting your feelings.
Is this hate speech?

Oh, I forgot Obama doesn't want the libs to be tagged with the truth when they spread hate speech.

You hope someone sets him on fire. Just like Benghazi, when the terrorist set the compound on fire as Obama and Killary watched on.

Proves my point about libs. Your post says it all.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#77015 Jan 23, 2013
hey demotards, hows that union thuggery working out for you?

Unions’ Decline Continued in 2012


The numbers are out, and for unions they are grim. The Associated Press reports:


Union membership plummeted last year to the lowest level since the 1930s as cash-strapped state and local governments shed workers and unions had difficulty organizing new members in the private sector despite signs of an improving economy.

Government figures released Wednesday showed union membership declined from 11.8 percent to 11.3 percent of the workforce….

Overall membership fell by about 400,000 workers to 14.4 million, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. More than half the loss, about 234,000, came from government workers including teachers, firefighters and public administrators.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/01...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77018 Jan 23, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, heres your success! BAAAAAAA
California residents, businesses consider bailing on Golden State over taxes
From small businessmen in San Diego to vintners in Napa Valley, top-earning Californians reeling from a new state income tax are preparing to pack up and bail out.
Top-ranked golfer Phil Mickelson ignited a firestorm this week by suggesting that the state's tax landscape might force him to make tough decisions, such as moving elsewhere. Mickelson later backtracked, saying he shouldn't have spoken so openly about his personal situation, but others in the Golden State are still speaking out.
"If you have excessive regulations and excessive tax, that's just not where you want to be," said Peter Farrell, president of ResMed a medical-device maker in San Diego that employs 600 workers and is considering moving its offices out of state. "California is unfriendly. It's become an unfriendly business environment."
One possibility is Texas, where the personal income-tax rate is zero, compared to 13.3 percent for top California earners.
Another San Diego-based company, Fallbrook Technologies, a maker of variable speed transmissions, recently announced it is leaving for Texas.
Nevada tax accountant George Ashley said he's received more than 100 inquiries from higher-earning Californians about the possible tax advantages and feasibility of relocating to a state with lower taxes.
"We have had a 10-fold increase from various parts of California, particularly Los Angeles and the Bay Area where many people are seeking a way to leave the state," said Ashley, who lives just over the California state line in Lake Tahoe, Nev.. "They are fed up with the situation and they feel like they are being unfairly treated."
The proposed exodus is the result of Proposition 30, a tax-increase proposal by Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown that residents voted into law in November
California expects to net $5 billion to $7 billion annually by increasing the tax rate on households making more than $250,000 a year -- and which already pay 62 percent of state income taxes, according to 2010 tax returns. The top 2 percent of earners, households earning more than $450,000, pay 46 percent of the taxes. And those earning more than $1 million -- just 34,000 of the state's 14 million taxpayers -- pay 25 percent of the entire states' taxes.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/23/ca...
Did you know that Tiger Woods moved out of California because the taxes were too high and he was on the news stating simply "I am moving out of california because the taxes are too high."

Yet, they never made a drama case out of it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77021 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Be Godless & stupid somewhere ELSE then ...
This forum is FULL of Christians!
Go somewhere it MIGHT work!
It's NOT going to here!
You are BEATING a DEAD horse!
Thank you, nicely put.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77022 Jan 23, 2013
The only time democrats won't use children as a prop is at pro-choice rallies.

Greg Gutfeld
The Five

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min LOL in a suit 131,126
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Obama Trauma 7,448
Did they they ban the psycho parent from footba... 23 min PantherNation 2
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 29 min mark 13
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,297
KC bville lynncamp, who has the best cheer squad? 3 hr biggest loser 7
Stealing from child's grave 3 hr D Rogers 25
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]