'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#76968 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a HEART
and your CONSCIENCE is clear
There will be
NO REASON for FEAR
The Lord helps you DISCERN the difference in RIGHT & Wrong/left
You know the PATH "you" take ...
Welcome back crackhead!

:D
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#76970 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's approve rating is 80%. Repub in Congress approval rating is 18%. Why are you always on the wrong side of every issue Chemtrail lady?
And one more thing...you are one lying sick ignorant ObamaZombieMan...you're lying as much as Hillary did today...approval of CONGRESS is 18% NOT just Republicans in Congress ...you lying
monkey ...how old are you?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76971 Jan 23, 2013
Tea party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry as well my friend! I am not turning Democrat, as yet, but if these assholes are the best my party has to offer, we have nothing! The main issue i have with the Dem's is Abortion, I am not against helping the (real) poor, I am damn sure not against helping old people, and I do think a millionaire or billionaire should pay more, not everything they have made, but more! They are called “job creators”? Where, China? But Bill started that, however my party continued and expanded it, AND THAT IS A FACT! It’s easy to blame it on Bill, yet W signed the WTA into law! The real fact is both parties are guilty as hell! We elect assholes with big promises, and they ALL help their self, while WE pay the bill. I am getting smart enough to realize, no one in any party will overturn, Roe vs. Wade! While we were on that ‘made up’ cliff, ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES GOT A RAISE at midnight Dec 31? I did not see a single politician fighting about that? I have no clue what I am anymore TOFY, I thought the Tea Party had some Ideas, where are they, since they got elected? I have no faith in Obama, but he was elected, and that’s how it is! I will never support racism of any kind, by anyone!
Well stated my friend! And truthful to the absolute...I respect your postion,but i see it in a different perspective, that's all.
Thanks for coming back the forum needs good people!
Uncle Tab

United States

#76972 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I am so sorry as well my friend! I am not turning Democrat, as yet, but if these assholes are the best my party has to offer, we have nothing! The main issue i have with the Dem's is Abortion, I am not against helping the (real) poor, I am damn sure not against helping old people, and I do think a millionaire or billionaire should pay more, not everything they have made, but more! They are called “job creators”? Where, China? But Bill started that, however my party continued and expanded it, AND THAT IS A FACT! It’s easy to blame it on Bill, yet W signed the WTA into law! The real fact is both parties are guilty as hell! We elect assholes with big promises, and they ALL help their self, while WE pay the bill. I am getting smart enough to realize, no one in any party will overturn, Roe vs. Wade! While we were on that ‘made up’ cliff, ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES GOT A RAISE at midnight Dec 31? I did not see a single politician fighting about that? I have no clue what I am anymore TOFY, I thought the Tea Party had some Ideas, where are they, since they got elected? I have no faith in Obama, but he was elected, and that’s how it is! I will never support racism of any kind, by anyone!
I agree with 99% of your post. Those are the important issues!!

And the racism BS has gone WAY overboard.

The fiscal cliff will stir up again. And in the 2 places that don't need cuts will be getting them.

Since: Dec 11

#76973 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of reality comforts you & that's ok because you are worthless in today's society. That's why republicans are only the majority of one half of one of the 3 branches of government. You
just can't be trusted anymore.
Okay...I'll take the bait.
Now demonstrate how "I am worthless in today's society"

A._________
Demonstrate how you were "invaluable to today's society" when Democrats were the minority in THREE branches of the Government at the same moment in time.

B._________
Please tell me how you are "trustworthy" for any decision making process when you constantly berate "middle-class" and working class Americans for being responsible, for being Christian, for believing in the U.S. Constitution and defending those FREEDOMS which are "Guaranteed" by that great document.

You will be graded on this assignment and please provide reputable and verifiable sources (APA or MLA not withstanding).

C._________

BTW I will use a "plagiarism checker" so do your own work! No Joe Biden college incidents please.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#76974 Jan 23, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I heard her say the house did not release security funding and who runs the house?????????? hey things realy are the way you see them!!! or??? are they???? "aristocle"
Present the documentation. The US House of Representatives can be called in to testify.

#76975 Jan 23, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Ari,everyone has taken a serious situation and instead of sitting down like intelligent people and using practical thinking they're going overboard for political purpose forgetting the way to really protect our children.
So sad humans can't reason things out!
Everyone should sit down and discuss a proper way to solve this problem!
There are fair and equal solutions to be made,without infringing on peoples rights! Agree...
I appreciate your honesty, and I respect that!
What the DNC has done is attempt to "manipulate a crisis" for political gain, parading children around at P.R. events like cattle at a stock sale! What they need to display are the multiple laws that were broken, how it was accomplished, and design REAL SOLUTIONS! Mental Health is NUMBER ONE ON THAT LIST! Because no sane person would commit those acts, let alone target innocent children! Should we "water board" Doctors who refuse to release medical/psychiatric evaluations of suspects who go on murderous rampages? Should we use Drone attacks on their position when these events occur?

#76977 Jan 23, 2013
@ Hell on Hee1s, looks like some of your post's are gone!

must be a "homogenous" Mod here!

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#76979 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a HEART
and your CONSCIENCE is clear
There will be
NO REASON for FEAR
The Lord helps you DISCERN the difference in RIGHT & Wrong/left
You know the PATH "you" take ...
I'm not the paranoid fearful one. I'm stating FACTS. Your "Lord" is an imaginary comfort for pathetic uneducated sheeple like you

"Religion is the incarnation of the most childish superstitions" ~Albert Einstein

Lexington, KY

#76980 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...I'll take the bait.
Now demonstrate how "I am worthless in today's society"
A._________
Demonstrate how you were "invaluable to today's society" when Democrats were the minority in THREE branches of the Government at the same moment in time.
B._________
Please tell me how you are "trustworthy" for any decision making process when you constantly berate "middle-class" and working class Americans for being responsible, for being Christian, for believing in the U.S. Constitution and defending those FREEDOMS which are "Guaranteed" by that great document.
You will be graded on this assignment and please provide reputable and verifiable sources (APA or MLA not withstanding).
C._________
BTW I will use a "plagiarism checker" so do your own work! No Joe Biden college incidents please.
Lol. Do your own homework, I've already done mine.
sunshine

United States

#76981 Jan 23, 2013
Can't wait!!
oijadn

London, KY

#76984 Jan 23, 2013
its nice to see the leftwingwhackadoodles have an asslickingcontest to see which one has the best apology hahahahaha
oijadn

London, KY

#76985 Jan 23, 2013
seems leftwingwhackadoodles can post anything but if you dont support the obozclown some are removed

#76986 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the paranoid fearful one. I'm stating FACTS. Your "Lord" is an imaginary comfort for pathetic uneducated sheeple like you
"Religion is the incarnation of the most childish superstitions" ~Albert Einstein
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word,'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
C. S. Lewis

#76988 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Do your own homework, I've already done mine.
You did nothing.

You FAIL, as in everyday!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76991 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is a shambles and thanks to the news-suppressing Obama-worshipping media, a huge chunk of the populace seems unaware of just how rotten things are. A quick recap: More than 23 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up seeking work. The workforce participation rate is the lowest in 30 years. Annual household income is down $4,000. A record 47 million people are on food stamps. The national debt is now an astonishing $16.4 trillion and it’s probably going to shoot up even more.
This is just a smattering of the deeply depressing economic statistics that define the age of Obama.
Obama’s appeasement of Islamists will continue and their strength both abroad and within the United States will continue to grow. Islamofascist front groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) will continue to operate unhindered. More Fort Hood massacres may occur and the FBI and military won’t be allowed to identify them as acts of Islamic terrorism because to do so would be an admission that Obama’s policy toward the Muslim world is a farce. We now know that al-Qaeda is, far from dead as Obama claimed, in fact resurgent and working with the Muslim Brotherhood to rebuild the old Islamic Caliphate that collapsed with the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
In order for the America we know and love to survive, a belief in freedom, individual rights, and self-reliance will have to resurface throughout the land.
Another four years of Obama may do just that. Americans will have to fight for their country.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/matthew-vadum/wh...
pubtards have held the house for the last two years and twelve of the last sixteen years you fools act like this shit happened three years ago wake up and try to be real and get to the root of the problem both sides are screwing your brains out the debt has increased more under pubtards than demashits with exception of Obama but to be fair his administration was saddled with a ton of Bush debt that had to be paid and is still being paid but!!! he should have reversed that shit and salvaged some of that debt and did not and the voters put him in to do just that if the voters liked what Bush did they would have voted for mc cain to keep doing it not Obama to keep doing it those are the facts so bitch bitch bitch but you should put blame where it stands with both
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76993 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
agree!!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76995 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama (VIDEO)
"I'm part of a very great experiment in self-government where we the people determine our own pursuit of happiness and our own individual freedom and liberty, not to be confused with the Barack Obama gang who believes in we the sheeple and actually is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776," Nugent said in a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show. "And if you want another Concord Bridge, I got some buddies."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/ted-...
He's NOT the only one who FEELS this way!
I'm sure if we dig back far enough in the US law we could hang this Anti-American POS for Treason. Or maybe for terrorism since he is part of the American Taliban. Against free elections and a society where majority rules. You hypocritical bastards and bitches talk all day long about what patriots you are but you spit on the Constitution with post like this. A post that wants to do away with a freely elected government and take it over by force because you don't like the way an election turned out. YOU are Anti-Americans. America had it's elections. YOU lost.

Lexington, KY

#76996 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word,'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
C. S. Lewis
I am proud to be Agnostic... But, for some reason You keep scribbling anyway. Your "god" is as imaginary as most of your other fears that you whine about daily on Topix. Your factless opinions will not bring the dying republican party back, won't stop the progress that scares you, and won't change the reality that you refuse to accept & your absurd opinions won't turn back time to a time before Barack Obama was President of the United States of America. I would call the man who worships a magical man who lives in the sky the lunatic.
Jay

Paris, TN

#76997 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You did nothing.
You FAIL, as in everyday!

I knew the dimwit wouldn't answer your questions.....hahaha. Seems to me, Ari, your questions weren't a researchable quest.

"Do your own homework," he says

LOL.....answer the questions there, Tony!!!!

Fail!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 26 min Grays ppl 2
fire station or not 49 min cuzin 8
praying it's all a lie 2 hr Mr who 1
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 3 hr suz 19
Angie Bays (Sep '10) 3 hr rowlow 32
Night life in Barbourville 5 hr Darren 4
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 5 hr Darren 224
dinky phipps 6 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?