'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,469)

Showing posts 69,361 - 69,380 of144,732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>and thanks to Obama there are now 75 million more pubtards in the next election demashits always lose when they start gun control on any level cause people don't trust them to not go to far with the gun laws so kiss social security goodbye in 4 years
Sounds just like the predictions made about the 2012 election. You know, the one that FauxNews Karl Rove said Mitt had in the bag. The ONLY way Repubs will win in 2016 is if Chris Christie is on the ticket.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds just like the predictions made about the 2012 election. You know, the one that FauxNews Karl Rove said Mitt had in the bag. The ONLY way Repubs will win in 2016 is if Chris Christie is on the ticket.
A Democrats wet dream!
Christie will not be allowed within a country mile of a Republican podium!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh,if you only new?
but,since you don't!
Enjoy this video,and take notice of the BIG O!
Ah,herbal remedy for anxiety....swoosh!

http://youtu.be/I-9pWctqvW0
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is an idiot and Kentucky also elected Mitch the bitch WOWYOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD of that NOT!!!! and for real what difference does it make it's petty showmanship the pubtards cut the security funding and cry whenm the shit hit the fan and the demashits should have delegated more resources to that hotspot they both sucked and playing politics costed 4 people their lives Uncle Sam at his best are you proud pubtards or demashits I'm discusted with both they suck just sayin BAAAAAA!!
Put the cup down and step away from the kool-aid, crackhead. Does how republicans (who by the way make up the majority of only ONE of three legislative branches) vote excuse the democrats lies and coverups? No? Then what was your point...if you even had a point? Are you aware that a video was made by terrorist and released before Obama's 9/11? The video encouraged "their people" in Libya to seek revenge for the 2011 Drone death of their comrades (his brother) and he encouraged his comrades to seek revenge on the anniversary of 9/11. Now if I know about this video and I saw this video do you think the democrats in charge and running the show saw this video? Hilary Clinton is Secretary of State. Obama is the president of the United States. Do you think they knew about the video? They seemed to know EVERYTHING about a video on youtube that offered them a great excuse as to why these Americans were murdered but they knew nothing of the other video? How would voting by democrats or republicans have changed the message of that video warning? It wouldn't have and had nothing to do with that video warning from the terrorists. So again, what the hell are you babbling about? Spending cuts and republican had nothing to do with the deaths in Benghazi. Harry Reid has 4 cars of armed security that goes with him to visit museums in Nevada on a leisurely outing. Wouldn't the republicans vote to cut security spending have affected the Fort Know security that Reid demands if it meant security spending by the republicans had been cut to a minimum?
THINK !!!!!!!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A Democrats wet dream!
And that is why your party will once again lose in 2016. The majority of voters do not want to be part of the GOPs Frightwing American Taliban that you are. Christie and his ideas of Compromise just wouldn't go over well with the party of NO.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds just like the predictions made about the 2012 election. You know, the one that FauxNews Karl Rove said Mitt had in the bag. The ONLY way Repubs will win in 2016 is if Chris Christie is on the ticket.
If Obama's and the democrats horrible leadership of the first 4 years is any indication of the next 4 years you morons will be begging Christie to come to your side to get a win. So far your only hopes are Hitlary who is in very hot water as we speak and crazy Joe the drunken senile vp. Obama's continuous high unemployment and horrible economy and his involvement in all the shady coverups and his job killing Obamacrap law will be his legacy. His part in soaring gun sales in America may get an honorable mention. lol

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A Democrats wet dream!
You're probably right Ari,cause I believe I could vote for the BOSS!! did i say that?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And that is why your party will once again lose in 2016. The majority of voters do not want to be part of the GOPs Frightwing American Taliban that you are. Christie and his ideas of Compromise just wouldn't go over well with the party of NO.
And you think the majority of voters will vote for a party that has allowed terrorists to kill Americans and nothing is done about it? Are you saying the majority of Americans will support liars and cowards again in 2016? After the beating their families will have to endure the next 4 years I'd be surprised if the democrats can even get the millions of welfare slugs on board with them next time.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Oh,if you only new?
but,since you don't!
Enjoy this video,and take notice of the BIG O!
Ah,herbal remedy for anxiety....swoosh!
http://youtu.be/I-9pWctqvW0
Swoosh? Really? I bet you still think you get a point across by saying "toke that joint", "buu-rn", "slammer" and "yo mama".
Dyn-o-mite! What choo talking about Willis?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama's and the democrats horrible leadership of the first 4 years is any indication of the next 4 years you morons will be begging Christie to come to your side to get a win. So far your only hopes are Hitlary who is in very hot water as we speak and crazy Joe the drunken senile vp. Obama's continuous high unemployment and horrible economy and his involvement in all the shady coverups and his job killing Obamacrap law will be his legacy. His part in soaring gun sales in America may get an honorable mention. lol
That's not what I'm saying. Christie could win as a Repub if your own party would not try and destroy him first. Problem is most of the Frightwing hate Christie primarily because the Dems like him.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think the majority of voters will vote for a party that has allowed terrorists to kill Americans and nothing is done about it? Are you saying the majority of Americans will support liars and cowards again in 2016? After the beating their families will have to endure the next 4 years I'd be surprised if the democrats can even get the millions of welfare slugs on board with them next time.
Obama ??? The POTUS that ordered pirates to be shot, ordered Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden, has over 400 confirmed kills using drones including an American citizen. You say this man Obama is not having anything done to track down the killers? You are just eat up with that hate Obama shit. It just pisses you Repubs off that everyday an Ambassador isn't killed somewhere else. You Repubs hope and pray everyday that the worst thing there could be happens to America. Pitiful.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Swoosh? Really? I bet you still think you get a point across by saying "toke that joint", "buu-rn", "slammer" and "yo mama".
Yep! my stuff is better than your silly conjecture...lol
What a load of crap you spew...can you say LOSER..lmao
Nothing but conjecture...no proof just blah,blah,blah!!!!
Yep you're nothing but useless gabbing...
Tea party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I would never post on this topix again, BUT I Will! You filthy peice of Klan leaning SCUM, you make fun of him for smoking pot, and post you're "white Power" shit! You make me sick, as do several of your "Comrades"! You and them are a shame to the Republican Party! As well as sociaty as a whole you POS! I really don't care what any of you say, looks like everyone is sick of you!I do not include American Lady in this, but I do notice she has quit posting as well? KISS MY GODDAMN ASS, you posers!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

democrat stupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you read it. lol That's why you replied saying you didn't read it. It's okay if you can't hang, old boy. Admitting your stupidity is the first step to re-entering reality. Don't be so afraid, uncle flabby. Is maybe gaining back some self-respect that scary to you? Try it. We are giving you that opportunity. Or...you can do what you have been doing...crying and whining and covering your eyes so you don't have to read and face facts. You are pretty damn good at that. Run Forest run!!!
Nope.... And only read the first 2 sentences of this one and stopped reading.

Cause no matter how much horse shit you uneducated fucknuts type is fear mingle ring bullshit.

But again..... How's that no gun grab lie working for you koolaid suckers working for ya??

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
You can hear a pin drop in here.
Hmmmmm. Guess they get all discombobulated when asked for facts.
Next??
Facts are scary things republicans run from. They will never provide proof of any of the nonsense they spew. It's all in their heads, they suffer from underdeveloped intellect, paranoia and delusions.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The positive approach of Christy is what is liked.The fact he was all wet about the Congress and the Bill given to the House from the Senate,which was all full of pork chops for the senate democrats areas.Doubled the Bill for the Sandy Hook to get them votes from their pork areas.Thanks for the Repubs in the House for knocking it back!!Maybe Christy will (or should)come back with an apology!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's approve rating is 80%. Repub in Congress approval rating is 18%. Why are you always on the wrong side of every issue Chemtrail lady?
Single digit IQ..."GarbageMan"... you are embarrassment to call yourself "AmericanMan"...

Hillary ...on Benghazi, today ..."what difference at this point does it make"? WOW!!!!!

"I take full responsibility"... what does it mean???

Hillary the (B)ITCH is DISGRACE ...!!!!!!!

...but she is coached by the best...
"I DIDN'T HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN"...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably right Ari,cause I believe I could vote for the BOSS!! did i say that?
Hey man, did you see the links I posted to the New York Dem's Gun Grab Proposal? It was slammed after it was leaked! The dem asked his colleague "not to submit the document" into the record!

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...

The Republican posted it on his Facebook (check out his FB):

https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY

It's pretty much a "disclosure" because this would easily be a lawsuit and I doubt any public figure/State elected official would risk such repercussions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are scary things republicans run from. They will never provide proof of any of the nonsense they spew. It's all in their heads, they suffer from underdeveloped intellect, paranoia and delusions.
Crock of $#IT!
I consistently post reputable/verifiable links to evidence that supports my arguments! YOUR side post's crap like MSNBC, Motherjones, and wiki's!

YOU cant hang with real debate!

You 5th grade name calling is your best work (and that's the most polite thing I can say about that).
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hillery has several sentences better left out;The "what difference at this point make:is one.
Then the one"I did not have anything to do with the choice of the one to go on Tv(Ms.Rice) and say it was the video."
Her last one,after denying everything,is where she takes full responsibility!!Her leadership has been dismal,her traveling to every where has been to carry the liberal message of Obama(which is regarded by some as too liberal crazy).Then she got caught saying the ones responsible for everything have been removed,and all agreed that was not so and told her so!!

Rand Paul is correct.If anyone with the bxxxs was there ,she would be asked for her resignation.

Is that why she is leaving?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,361 - 69,380 of144,732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Khatru 127,913
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 1 hr Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,112
4 sale 1 hr travis 1
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr Curious Georgia 11
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49