'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76918 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
55 million registered Republicans in America. 130 million estimated gun owners. 130 million gun owners of which there are 55 million maybe Repub. You Repubs are once again out numbered.
Then why is it that you dems can't get anything done concerning gun control? lol You have the numbers, supposedly. Whatcha waiting on? We're ready, are you? Obama did nothing about gun control or crime with his Barbie doll rifle ban except make gun sales go thru the roof. Waiting. Next! lol
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76919 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
55 million registered Republicans in America. 130 million estimated gun owners. 130 million gun owners of which there are 55 million maybe Repub. You Repubs are once again out numbered.
and thanks to Obama there are now 75 million more pubtards in the next election demashits always lose when they start gun control on any level cause people don't trust them to not go to far with the gun laws so kiss social security goodbye in 4 years
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76920 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You still scared? As we have pointed out there is NO law in the US now or will ever be that the government will come and get your guns. The Supreme Court ruled on this 4 years ago. They would have to reverse their ruling first. But you will need to watch what you say at a health exam. You're just one exam away from the nut house.
As are your posts. A paper trail straight to the institution for you, old woman. We will miss you old woman! LMAO
btw

Cantonment, FL

#76922 Jan 23, 2013
You slimy POS littlefuckpig.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
As are your posts. A paper trail straight to the institution for you, old woman. We will miss you old woman! LMAO
when you're old and homeless, maybe some teenagedprick like you will set you on fire
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76923 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
Kentucky should be proud that they elected Rand Paul. He was one of the few that actually held Hitlary's feet to the fire and made her own her responsibility in the democrats latest coverup.
She stated that she and the president knew within 24 hours that the Benghazi murders were by terrorist. She stated they were both aware of that fact when she stood beside Obama in the Rose Garden the following morning as the president discussed the terrorist act against Americans. Less than a week later Obama was speaking in front of the United Nations and he mentioned the video and a gang of protesters as the responsible parties for the murders in Benghazi. Hilary also gave a speech in which she mentioned the video several times over and even went as far as to tell the American people and the United Nations that we had nothing to do with the video that was the cause of the murdered Americans. So which is it or was it Hilary? lol
Hitlary went on to double her fists up and wave her hands around and asked a Senator, "what difference does it make? We had 4 dead Americans. What difference does it make if it was protesters or just a few guys walking by and deciding to kill the Americans"? Maybe Hitlary should give that answer to the families of the murder victims when they question why their loved ones were ignored for 7 hours as they were being murdered and dragged thru the streets in a foreign country.
It does matter Hilary. Maybe not to you and the gang you are covering for but indeed it matters to the victims families and to the American people.
Hitlary stated she was not part of the talking points referring to Rice making the rounds on all the talk shows and newscasts touting the video as being the cause of the murders in Benghazi. Less than a week after finding out the murders were committed by terrorists Hitlary was publicly making her talking points about the video being the cause and yet she is mad because no one believes her version. Does it not occur to her that we see and understand the timeline and there is no way out but telling the truth? No. She is used to getting by with lies and her little idiots (democrats) kiss her feet and praise her as she lies. Hitlary...this one may not be so easy for you and the democrat liars club elite.
R.I.P. Glen Doherty
R.I.P. Sean Smith
R.I.P. Tyrone Woods
R.I.P. Chris Stevens
Rand Paul is an idiot and Kentucky also elected Mitch the bitch WOWYOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD of that NOT!!!! and for real what difference does it make it's petty showmanship the pubtards cut the security funding and cry whenm the shit hit the fan and the demashits should have delegated more resources to that hotspot they both sucked and playing politics costed 4 people their lives Uncle Sam at his best are you proud pubtards or demashits I'm discusted with both they suck just sayin BAAAAAA!!

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#76924 Jan 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You have taken time away from the Immigration Forum, won't they miss you or be happy?
Looks like you have too, troll.

Who are you again? LOL!

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#76925 Jan 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't have a teenage son and I never smoke pot with my when he was a teenager"
..........under which post name??
FO Troll.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76926 Jan 23, 2013
btw wrote:
You slimy POS littlefuckpig.<quoted text>when you're old and homeless, maybe some teenagedprick like you will set you on fire
Be careful. The red flags are popping up all over the net and the sirens are screeching...you want someone to set me on fire? Be careful little one. What you say/threaten in anger just may come back to haunt you. Just ask the citizens of New York. Coming to an Obama town near you soon!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76927 Jan 23, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>and thanks to Obama there are now 75 million more pubtards in the next election demashits always lose when they start gun control on any level cause people don't trust them to not go to far with the gun laws so kiss social security goodbye in 4 years
Sounds just like the predictions made about the 2012 election. You know, the one that FauxNews Karl Rove said Mitt had in the bag. The ONLY way Repubs will win in 2016 is if Chris Christie is on the ticket.

Since: Dec 11

#76929 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds just like the predictions made about the 2012 election. You know, the one that FauxNews Karl Rove said Mitt had in the bag. The ONLY way Repubs will win in 2016 is if Chris Christie is on the ticket.
A Democrats wet dream!
Christie will not be allowed within a country mile of a Republican podium!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#76930 Jan 23, 2013
Oh,if you only new?
but,since you don't!
Enjoy this video,and take notice of the BIG O!
Ah,herbal remedy for anxiety....swoosh!

http://youtu.be/I-9pWctqvW0
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76931 Jan 23, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is an idiot and Kentucky also elected Mitch the bitch WOWYOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD of that NOT!!!! and for real what difference does it make it's petty showmanship the pubtards cut the security funding and cry whenm the shit hit the fan and the demashits should have delegated more resources to that hotspot they both sucked and playing politics costed 4 people their lives Uncle Sam at his best are you proud pubtards or demashits I'm discusted with both they suck just sayin BAAAAAA!!
Put the cup down and step away from the kool-aid, crackhead. Does how republicans (who by the way make up the majority of only ONE of three legislative branches) vote excuse the democrats lies and coverups? No? Then what was your point...if you even had a point? Are you aware that a video was made by terrorist and released before Obama's 9/11? The video encouraged "their people" in Libya to seek revenge for the 2011 Drone death of their comrades (his brother) and he encouraged his comrades to seek revenge on the anniversary of 9/11. Now if I know about this video and I saw this video do you think the democrats in charge and running the show saw this video? Hilary Clinton is Secretary of State. Obama is the president of the United States. Do you think they knew about the video? They seemed to know EVERYTHING about a video on youtube that offered them a great excuse as to why these Americans were murdered but they knew nothing of the other video? How would voting by democrats or republicans have changed the message of that video warning? It wouldn't have and had nothing to do with that video warning from the terrorists. So again, what the hell are you babbling about? Spending cuts and republican had nothing to do with the deaths in Benghazi. Harry Reid has 4 cars of armed security that goes with him to visit museums in Nevada on a leisurely outing. Wouldn't the republicans vote to cut security spending have affected the Fort Know security that Reid demands if it meant security spending by the republicans had been cut to a minimum?
THINK !!!!!!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76932 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A Democrats wet dream!
And that is why your party will once again lose in 2016. The majority of voters do not want to be part of the GOPs Frightwing American Taliban that you are. Christie and his ideas of Compromise just wouldn't go over well with the party of NO.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76933 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds just like the predictions made about the 2012 election. You know, the one that FauxNews Karl Rove said Mitt had in the bag. The ONLY way Repubs will win in 2016 is if Chris Christie is on the ticket.
If Obama's and the democrats horrible leadership of the first 4 years is any indication of the next 4 years you morons will be begging Christie to come to your side to get a win. So far your only hopes are Hitlary who is in very hot water as we speak and crazy Joe the drunken senile vp. Obama's continuous high unemployment and horrible economy and his involvement in all the shady coverups and his job killing Obamacrap law will be his legacy. His part in soaring gun sales in America may get an honorable mention. lol

Brush mountain Ky

#76934 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A Democrats wet dream!
You're probably right Ari,cause I believe I could vote for the BOSS!! did i say that?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76935 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And that is why your party will once again lose in 2016. The majority of voters do not want to be part of the GOPs Frightwing American Taliban that you are. Christie and his ideas of Compromise just wouldn't go over well with the party of NO.
And you think the majority of voters will vote for a party that has allowed terrorists to kill Americans and nothing is done about it? Are you saying the majority of Americans will support liars and cowards again in 2016? After the beating their families will have to endure the next 4 years I'd be surprised if the democrats can even get the millions of welfare slugs on board with them next time.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76936 Jan 23, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Oh,if you only new?
but,since you don't!
Enjoy this video,and take notice of the BIG O!
Ah,herbal remedy for anxiety....swoosh!
http://youtu.be/I-9pWctqvW0
Swoosh? Really? I bet you still think you get a point across by saying "toke that joint", "buu-rn", "slammer" and "yo mama".
Dyn-o-mite! What choo talking about Willis?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76937 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama's and the democrats horrible leadership of the first 4 years is any indication of the next 4 years you morons will be begging Christie to come to your side to get a win. So far your only hopes are Hitlary who is in very hot water as we speak and crazy Joe the drunken senile vp. Obama's continuous high unemployment and horrible economy and his involvement in all the shady coverups and his job killing Obamacrap law will be his legacy. His part in soaring gun sales in America may get an honorable mention. lol
That's not what I'm saying. Christie could win as a Repub if your own party would not try and destroy him first. Problem is most of the Frightwing hate Christie primarily because the Dems like him.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76938 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think the majority of voters will vote for a party that has allowed terrorists to kill Americans and nothing is done about it? Are you saying the majority of Americans will support liars and cowards again in 2016? After the beating their families will have to endure the next 4 years I'd be surprised if the democrats can even get the millions of welfare slugs on board with them next time.
Obama ??? The POTUS that ordered pirates to be shot, ordered Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden, has over 400 confirmed kills using drones including an American citizen. You say this man Obama is not having anything done to track down the killers? You are just eat up with that hate Obama shit. It just pisses you Repubs off that everyday an Ambassador isn't killed somewhere else. You Repubs hope and pray everyday that the worst thing there could be happens to America. Pitiful.

Brush mountain Ky

#76939 Jan 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Swoosh? Really? I bet you still think you get a point across by saying "toke that joint", "buu-rn", "slammer" and "yo mama".
Dyn-o-mite! What choo talking about Willis?
Yep! my stuff is better than your silly conjecture...lol
What a load of crap you spew...can you say LOSER..lmao
Nothing but conjecture...no proof just blah,blah,blah!!!!
Yep you're nothing but useless gabbing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peace/Brown-A 28 min bugs 4
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington 30 min tongsampah106 1
election drawing near 33 min Business owners 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 131,387
City council approves mowing illegal private pr... 1 hr Mayors lies 26
starting pay for RN at Knox Hospital? 1 hr woohoo 1
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 2 hr Door knob 72
Indictments 3 hr True words 61
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 14 hr observing 28
Mike Warren embezzled money? 16 hr nocrooks 13
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville