'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76873 Jan 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I don't have a teenage son and I never smoked pot with my son when he was a teenager.
It's YOU who's lying and a very disturbed person craving attention, AL. LOL!
How many accounts and names do you have anyway?
"I don't have a teenage son and I never smoke pot with my when he was a teenager"

..........under which post name??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76874 Jan 23, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
Bullying. This is a favorite technique of several Fox commentators. That it continues to be employed demonstrates that it seems to have some efficacy. Bullying and yelling works best on people who come to the conversation with a lack of confidence, either in themselves or their grasp of the subject being discussed. The bully exploits this lack of confidence by berating the guest into submission or compliance. Often, less self-possessed people will feel shame and anxiety when being berated and the quickest way to end the immediate discomfort is to cede authority to the bully. The bully is then able to interpret that as a "win."
So, I see you have continuously reread your own post.

Graduated from the 1st course of "Hooked on Phonics," did ya??

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76875 Jan 23, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Aristocles got all his money from daddy and then all he did was blow Socrates I saw one of your bad internet outlaw triker jackets it looked a little gay! it was wrangler with fringe around the edges couldn't you take a little of daddy's money and buy leather for your bad internet outlaw triker jackets it's a little hard to take you gays seriously with those cuts I mean really???? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA or with you gays maybe a ring ring ring on your triker handle bar bell
It's a strange world full of bizarre people.
I'll tell you this R or D or whatever?
Even though Ari and I differ on political views,he's a man that stands by his convictions and his word!
And if the the sh*t hit the fan,he would have your back without hesitation.
I guarantee it!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76876 Jan 23, 2013
OBAMA CARES ABOUT OUR CHILDREN

Say what......

Does Barack Obama support infanticide?

Sen. Obama’s controversial history with the ‘Born Alive’ legislation

The Born Alive Infant Protection Act drew a firm line in the sand—no killing innocent humans after they have been born. It was a line Illinois State Sen. Barack Obama refused to accept.

•Obama voted four times against legislation to protect and care for infants accidentally born alive during late-term abortions. The carefully worded bill had no effect on abortion rights.
•A federal version of the bill passed Congress in 2002 without a single dissenting vote.
•For four years, Obama has said that he would have voted for the federal version because it contained a pre-birth "neutrality clause" the Illinois legislation lacked. When this claim was questioned, he said his critics were "lying."
•New documents show that Obama voted on a version identical to the federal bill, which included the so-called "neutrality clause. " He voted against it.

Babies left to die

In Illinois, witnesses discovered that living babies were being left to die following a certain abortion procedure. In this procedure, called induced labor abortion, the pregnant woman is given drugs to dilate the cervix and induce contractions, forcing the premature baby out of the uterus. Sometimes the baby is born dead (killed by the force of the contractions) but other times the infant is born alive—a "live-birth abortion."

Nurses Jill Stanek and Allison Baker testified that these born-alive infants were being dumped in "soiled utility rooms" to die— some babies would survive only for minutes, while others lived for hours. This was done routinely at Christ Hospital in Chicago where they worked.

A September 2000 report from the U.S. House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee noted that "physicians at Christ Hospital have used the procedure [induced labor abortion] to abort healthy infants and infants with non-fatal deformities…Many of these babies have lived for hours after birth, with no efforts made to determine if any of them could have survived with appropriate medical assistance."Stanek testified:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76877 Jan 23, 2013
What is a Partial-Birth Abortion?

* The definition of partial-birth abortion in H.R. 1833 is "an abortion in which the
person performing the abortion partially vaginally delivers a living fetus before killing
the fetus and completing the delivery." A number of physicians were involved in the
drafting of this language to ensure that it is medically accurate and does not encompass
any other form of abortion or legitimate medical procedure.

* Registered nurse Brenda Pratt Shafer witnessed several partial-birth abortions while
working for an Ohio abortionist. She described one of these abortions in a July 9, 1995,
letter to Congressman Tony Hall:

The baby's body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking
his feet. All the while his little head was still stuck inside. Dr. Haskell took a pair of
scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby's head. Then he opened the scissors
up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby's
brains out.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76878 Jan 23, 2013
ALBANY, January 18, 2013,( LifeSiteNews.com )
– By promoting one of the most expansive abortion bills in American
history, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has opened a civil war on two
fronts: with his church and with elements of his own party.

Cuomo is pushing for a massive expansion of access to abortion in the
state, including lifting restrictions on third-trimester abortions,
allowing non-doctors to perform the procedure, and enshrining a
fundamental right to “terminate a pregnancy” in New York state law.

Democrats for Life of America deemed the proposed bill “the most sweeping abortion legislation in the nation.”

The Democratic governor introduced the bill to cheers during his
January 9 State of the State address, shrouding it in the name of
“women’s equality.”

“The abortion language would allow late-term abortions, allow
non-doctors to perform abortions, and supersede any reasonable
restrictions such as parental notification,” the group stated.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76879 Jan 23, 2013
Obama's speech to the U.N. where he stated:

"The Future Does Not Belong To Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76880 Jan 23, 2013
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76881 Jan 23, 2013
A million people attended Obama's Inauguration and only 14 missed work.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76882 Jan 23, 2013
It is very sad that our first African-American President will be judged in history as the most inept, corrupt, wasteful, subversive president ever.

A man twice elected because of the color of his skin rather than the content of his character.

Hitler was praised at the time of killing the Jewish and now he is known as a madman.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76883 Jan 23, 2013
Obama will call the people who won't turn in their guns criminals and terrorist...

..........the rest of us will call them PATRIOTS.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76885 Jan 23, 2013
CONSERVATIVES AGAINST OBAMA

Freedom is not a static event, its like a woman, if you don't love her, care for her, protect her and place her above all others, another man will take her from you, that man's name has changed throughout the years, Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Ho Chi Min...and now Barack Hussein Obama.

Since: Dec 11

#76886 Jan 23, 2013
NOBODY is buying you snake-oil!
Slither back to the rock you crawled out from under!
DIMOCRATS have been exposed as the Gun-Grabbers they are! Your rants and rave show your bias and denial!

A tribute to your hopeless defense of the witless Dimocrats under the leadership of Obama-Bin-Biden, Nancy Peloosi, Harry Read my Crystal Balls, Debbie Whats-her-name-SCHLUTZ!
Uncle Tab

United States

#76888 Jan 23, 2013
........ Just cause its fun to rub it in your faces..... Please post the LAW that says our government is grabbing our guns.
Not what you fear monthers are crying and stomping your feet at what you THINK will happen.... Shows everyone here the gun grab that you know so much about.
Please keep with FACT!! We don't drink the Rush Koolaid you dolts suck down.... Show FACTS backing up what you cry about daily.
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!
You can't. So this just means you all are very unstable.
Hillary thanks you all for 2016, as do I.
:)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#76889 Jan 23, 2013
The second is not the first, Nancy/Reid are to be commended for continuing the DECEPTION.
Or burn in eternal H.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76890 Jan 23, 2013
...... Take your time.... We'll all wait.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76891 Jan 23, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The love festival is over. either she is in charge of the State Department, or he is not.
By the questions responded to today. The Senate should ask for its money back.
I heard her say the house did not release security funding and who runs the house?????????? hey things realy are the way you see them!!! or??? are they???? "aristocle"
democrat stupidity

Glasgow, KY

#76892 Jan 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
........ Just cause its fun to rub it in your faces..... Please post the LAW that says our government is grabbing our guns.
Not what you fear monthers are crying and stomping your feet at what you THINK will happen.... Shows everyone here the gun grab that you know so much about.
Please keep with FACT!! We don't drink the Rush Koolaid you dolts suck down.... Show FACTS backing up what you cry about daily.
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!
You can't. So this just means you all are very unstable.
Hillary thanks you all for 2016, as do I.
:)
Putting restrictions on innocent law abiding citizens does absolutely nothing to stop criminals and their crime sprees. But you know that, don't you? It's obvious from your posts that you are hanging on to the "nobody wants to take your guns away" theory because that's all you've got. You believe that one-liner reasoning excuses you from having to debate the real issue. You are wrong again. But you know that, don't you? lol

Obama's big grandstand Executive order to introduce his solution to gun crimes (that are already laws on the books but not enforced) was a photo op so as to prove Obama cares about our children just as much as he cares about his own children. lol But his care level stops short of caring enough that our children should be protected in school as his children have armed guards protecting them 24/7. Yet another lol moment. I'll give you a minute to take all that in, laugh at your yourself for thinking you may have won any of the arguments concerning this issue...then we will move on.

Obama and the democrats did accomplish something with their feigned concern for American citizens safety. Gun sales. They accomplished putting more guns in Americas households that normally wouldn't have thought about owning a gun. But we can blame that on Bush or a video somewhere down the road as needed, right?

New Albany Indiana has been boasting about their gun buy-back and how successful it was in getting guns off the streets. Come on. You people are idiots and I get that but there must be a limit to your stupidity before you hurt yourself or others. People brought in old rusty rifles and pistols that were no longer usable to them as a weapon. They got $200 for each gun they brought in to the buy-back program. Most of those people would readily admit that the broken and rusted weapons were not worth 20 dollars much less 200 dollars each. They left the buy-back program with their fast cash in hand and headed to the pawn shops and bought new guns. They purchased guns that actually worked properly and guns that weren't rusty. One pawn shop owner in the area praised the buy-back program and said he hoped they had another one soon. His said business has never been better.

How many assault rifles were turned in at the buy-back program? lol How many assault rifles were purchased with the buy-back programs fast cash? lol

If you democrats had a brain you would be even more dangerous than you are now. I know, I know...that damn Bush makes you do the stupid things you do, right? I'll give you a few minutes to take all this in. Don't hurt yourself, old boy. Hopefully Obamacare will cover your pre-existing brain fart illness.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76893 Jan 23, 2013
You can hear a pin drop in here.

Hmmmmm. Guess they get all discombobulated when asked for facts.

Next??
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76894 Jan 23, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>It's a strange world full of bizarre people.
I'll tell you this R or D or whatever?
Even though Ari and I differ on political views,he's a man that stands by his convictions and his word!
And if the the sh*t hit the fan,he would have your back without hesitation.
I guarantee it!
as I would have his "if the shit hit the fanand it probably will" remember I said an enemy of my enemy is my friend and I don't think it really matters who is in charge of it this govt is a bust they don't represent us 70% wanted out of the wars they wont do it 78% want social security not messed with THEY stole from it 68%? don't want gun rights messed with they did it anyway nobody wanted to be spied on warrant less both did it over 70% of the people thought the rich should pay more when Obama was elected the first time he did not it goes on on both sides they no longer work for us they smash our rights they walk on our private property at will with open field doctrines and "in plain view " one by one they trample on us I can see why people are pissed on gun laws today it's lip service tomorrow they take them and the pubtards are no different each bitch when the other side does it and when they get in they don't reverse they use the same thing to trample and until everybody calls everybody's sides out it will continue this way they both suck and can't be trusted nobody pays a billion dollars to elect someone and not expect something in return

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 20 min infoman 9
Cody Carnes 42 min Proof 7
Emily Collins 2 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 3 hr truth 7
jason hughes 3 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 4 hr barberette5657 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 5 hr Darren 226
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 6 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52