'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76850 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a FaceBook also the full text is there!
"
This is the full list of the rejected Democrat proposals that were lobbied to be included in the final bill from last week. As you will see, "confiscation" was top of their wish-list. These provisions would have been included in the final bill had it not been for me and other brave legislators standing up to protect the United States Constitution. The link below takes you to my press release on this list as well as the wish-list itself.
As a dad, my heart goes out to those families victimized by senseless violence. This is a time for all New Yorkers to come together to find solutions to the tragic loss of life in Newtown, Webster and elsewhere. Governor Cuomo said he wanted to move forward ‘intelligently’ and ‘prudently.’ Responsible gun owners must be part of this conversation, not the debate's scapegoat."
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY
BAD INTERNET OUTLAW TRIKER GANG ALERT!!!!!!!! WARNING THEIR POSTINGS ARE DUMBER THAN THEY APPEAR!!!!!
TrollAlert

Pikeville, KY

#76853 Jan 23, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>BAD INTERNET OUTLAW TRIKER GANG ALERT!!!!!!!! WARNING THEIR POSTINGS ARE DUMBER THAN THEY APPEAR!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^NO point^^^^^^no evidence to disprove^^^^^
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76854 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
New York Democrats wanted CONFICATION!
The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
Sure I'll keep my weapons "locked up", I'll just keep a five gallon bucket of "Assault Rocks" handy for Home invaders!
I'll carry a back pack chock full of "Assault Rocks" everywhere I go, and when some thug tries to rob me, car jack me I'll just go all Ernst T. Bass on them!
So the real Law was signed on Jan.15, 2013. It is in effect. The measure passed the state Assembly 104-43 after passing the state Senate 43-18 Monday. Gov. Andrew Cuomo quickly signed the legislation on Tuesday. However almost everything you list is not in the Law signed. So you want people to be afraid of what COULD HAVE BEEN???? Very few things you listed to be AFRAID of never made it into the LAW. You are a Repub Fear Monger. NO GUNS under the NEW law will be taken from anyone.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76855 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a FaceBook also the full text is there!
"
This is the full list of the rejected Democrat proposals that were lobbied to be included in the final bill from last week. As you will see, "confiscation" was top of their wish-list. These provisions would have been included in the final bill had it not been for me and other brave legislators standing up to protect the United States Constitution. The link below takes you to my press release on this list as well as the wish-list itself.
As a dad, my heart goes out to those families victimized by senseless violence. This is a time for all New Yorkers to come together to find solutions to the tragic loss of life in Newtown, Webster and elsewhere. Governor Cuomo said he wanted to move forward ‘intelligently’ and ‘prudently.’ Responsible gun owners must be part of this conversation, not the debate's scapegoat."
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY
Aristocles got all his money from daddy and then all he did was blow Socrates I saw one of your bad internet outlaw triker jackets it looked a little gay! it was wrangler with fringe around the edges couldn't you take a little of daddy's money and buy leather for your bad internet outlaw triker jackets it's a little hard to take you gays seriously with those cuts I mean really???? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA or with you gays maybe a ring ring ring on your triker handle bar bell
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76856 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
New York Democrats wanted CONFICATION!
The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
Sure I'll keep my weapons "locked up", I'll just keep a five gallon bucket of "Assault Rocks" handy for Home invaders!
I'll carry a back pack chock full of "Assault Rocks" everywhere I go, and when some thug tries to rob me, car jack me I'll just go all Ernst T. Bass on them!
I for one feel you would make a fine Earnest t. Bass !!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND AT TWERNT MA BISTEST ROK NETHER!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#76857 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
New York Democrats wanted CONFICATION!
The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
Sure I'll keep my weapons "locked up", I'll just keep a five gallon bucket of "Assault Rocks" handy for Home invaders!
I'll carry a back pack chock full of "Assault Rocks" everywhere I go, and when some thug tries to rob me, car jack me I'll just go all Ernst T. Bass on them!
Please Google the confiscation of weapons in Australia.The Aussies are now being home invaded as all the civilians had to give up their guns!!They still have an outback,but no weapons!!
ARI you are so right!!It will be a very cold day when every one in the U.S. will go along with this confiscation!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#76858 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a FaceBook also the full text is there!
"
This is the full list of the rejected Democrat proposals that were lobbied to be included in the final bill from last week. As you will see, "confiscation" was top of their wish-list. These provisions would have been included in the final bill had it not been for me and other brave legislators standing up to protect the United States Constitution. The link below takes you to my press release on this list as well as the wish-list itself.
As a dad, my heart goes out to those families victimized by senseless violence. This is a time for all New Yorkers to come together to find solutions to the tragic loss of life in Newtown, Webster and elsewhere. Governor Cuomo said he wanted to move forward ‘intelligently’ and ‘prudently.’ Responsible gun owners must be part of this conversation, not the debate's scapegoat."
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY
"Confication"
lmao

Since: Dec 11

.

#76859 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So the real Law was signed on Jan.15, 2013. It is in effect. The measure passed the state Assembly 104-43 after passing the state Senate 43-18 Monday. Gov. Andrew Cuomo quickly signed the legislation on Tuesday. However almost everything you list is not in the Law signed. So you want people to be afraid of what COULD HAVE BEEN???? Very few things you listed to be AFRAID of never made it into the LAW. You are a Repub Fear Monger. NO GUNS under the NEW law will be taken from anyone.
Here's the deal, you have repeated the same chant "There is NO GUN GRAB" it's all fake-fear mongering-blah, blah, blah!

The "FEAR" is from a "REAL & PRESENT DANGER" from Democrats constant assault on our 2nd amendment rights!

These were "PROPOSED" by New York Democrats! The only reason these proposals did NOT pass was because of such an UPROAR from Gun Owners! We The PEOPLE will stand guard, against Sheeple like YOU. We will stand guard against treasonous Gun Grabbers like Dianne Feinstein! Charles Schumer, Bumbling Bin Biden et al!

BTW where did that IDIOT go who tried to say Republicans were the gun grabbers?
Only a totally mentally deficient parrot would dare to make such a "claim".

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#76860 Jan 23, 2013
Test wrote:
Test
The love festival is over. either she is in charge of the State Department, or he is not.
By the questions responded to today. The Senate should ask for its money back.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76861 Jan 23, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Google the confiscation of weapons in Australia.The Aussies are now being home invaded as all the civilians had to give up their guns!!They still have an outback,but no weapons!!
ARI you are so right!!It will be a very cold day when every one in the U.S. will go along with this confiscation!!!
Which part of this post did you not understand old man? Don't let fear take over what little reasoning powers you may have left.
.
So the real Law was signed on Jan.15, 2013. It is in effect. The measure passed the state Assembly 104-43 after passing the state Senate 43-18 Monday. Gov. Andrew Cuomo quickly signed the legislation on Tuesday. However almost everything you list is not in the Law signed. So you want people to be afraid of what COULD HAVE BEEN???? Very few things you listed to be AFRAID of never made it into the LAW. You are a Repub Fear Monger. NO GUNS under the NEW law will be taken from anyone.
Jeremy

Schenectady, NY

#76862 Jan 23, 2013
People who watch no news, are smarter than those who watch Fixed News.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76863 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal, you have repeated the same chant "There is NO GUN GRAB" it's all fake-fear mongering-blah, blah, blah!
The "FEAR" is from a "REAL & PRESENT DANGER" from Democrats constant assault on our 2nd amendment rights!
These were "PROPOSED" by New York Democrats! The only reason these proposals did NOT pass was because of such an UPROAR from Gun Owners! We The PEOPLE will stand guard, against Sheeple like YOU. We will stand guard against treasonous Gun Grabbers like Dianne Feinstein! Charles Schumer, Bumbling Bin Biden et al!
BTW where did that IDIOT go who tried to say Republicans were the gun grabbers?
Only a totally mentally deficient parrot would dare to make such a "claim".
And which part of the LAW put into place do you read about guns being taken. You posted the shit about what could have been, but can't force yourself to come to grips with reality of what is real in the new Law. You are only upset that the new Law didn't take away guns. Just like the rest of you Repubs that wish America would go into some type of calamitous down fall just so for once you could be right about something. Fear Monger.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76864 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal, you have repeated the same chant "There is NO GUN GRAB" it's all fake-fear mongering-blah, blah, blah!
The "FEAR" is from a "REAL & PRESENT DANGER" from Democrats constant assault on our 2nd amendment rights!
These were "PROPOSED" by New York Democrats! The only reason these proposals did NOT pass was because of such an UPROAR from Gun Owners! We The PEOPLE will stand guard, against Sheeple like YOU. We will stand guard against treasonous Gun Grabbers like Dianne Feinstein! Charles Schumer, Bumbling Bin Biden et al!
BTW where did that IDIOT go who tried to say Republicans were the gun grabbers?
Only a totally mentally deficient parrot would dare to make such a "claim".
Your fear is not anyone else who has common senses fear.

It's funny to watch you brave patriots (snicker) be SO afraid of what you're fed.

Anyone can throw out what they want to happen...... Common sense tells the educated people that the crazy fears that you people cry about every day and NEVER happen, are nothing more than the ignorant types that go on and on about chem trails and such.

Best thing about all this gun talk is registering weapons and with that, those responsible for letting guns get in the hands of the mentally unstable can be held responsible for the actions their carelessness caused.

Can't regulate crazy, but if a crazy gets ahold of your guns (and doesn't kill you first) you will be held accountable. Prison time will get people in control on having guns that are not needed and using gun ownership as an excuse for having to fight our iwn government for our freedom.

Nothing's holding any of you here in the USA..... If you don't like how things are done, go to another country and live a happy life.

You're a drain on our country with your useless fears.
Fox News Propaganda Lies

Bay Shore, NY

#76866 Jan 23, 2013
Report: France Told U.S. of Al Qaeda Hijack Plot Before 9/11
April 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2dbjyu

PARIS — France's foreign intelligence service learned as early as January 2001 that Al Qaeda was preparing a hijacking plot likely to involve a U.S. airplane, former intelligence officials said Monday, confirming a report that also said the CIA received the warning.

Le Monde newspaper said it had obtained 328 pages of classified documents on Usama bin Laden's terror network that were drawn up by the French spy service, the DGSE, between July 2000 and October 2001. The documents included a Jan. 5, 2001, intelligence report warning that Al Qaeda was at work on a hijacking plot.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266291,00...

--------

"THE SYSTEM WAS BLINKING RED"
http://tinyurl.com/pjuh8 THE SUMMER OF THREAT
On May 29, Clarke suggested that Rice ask DCI Tenet what more the United States could do to stop Abu Zubaydah from launching "a series of major terrorist attacks," probably on Israeli targets, but possibly on U.S. facilities. Clarke wrote to Rice and her deputy, Stephen Hadley, "When these attacks occur, as they likely will, we will wonder what more we could have done to stop them." In May, CIA Counterterrorist Center (CTC) Chief Cofer Black told Rice that the current threat level was a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10, as compared to an 8 during the millennium.11
High Probability of Near-Term "Spectacular" Attacks
Threat reports surged in June and July, reaching an even higher peak of urgency. The summer threats seemed to be focused on Saudi Arabia, Israel, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, and possibly Rome, but the danger could be anywhere- including a possible attack on the G-8 summit in Genoa. A June 12 CIA report passing along biographical background information on several terrorists mentioned, in commenting on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, that he was recruiting people to travel to the United States to meet with colleagues already there so that they might conduct terrorist attacks on Bin Ladin's behalf. On June 22, the CIA notified all its station chiefs about intelligence suggesting a possible al Qaeda suicide attack on a U.S. target over the next few days. DCI Tenet asked that all U.S. ambassadors be briefed.12
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Repor...
Uncle Tab

United States

#76867 Jan 23, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And which part of the LAW put into place do you read about guns being taken. You posted the shit about what could have been, but can't force yourself to come to grips with reality of what is real in the new Law. You are only upset that the new Law didn't take away guns. Just like the rest of you Repubs that wish America would go into some type of calamitous down fall just so for once you could be right about something. Fear Monger.
Bet he tells everyone twice a week that he's gonna win the lottery...... It's just gonna happen.

He says so..... So it must be true..... Right?

:D
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76868 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal, you have repeated the same chant "There is NO GUN GRAB" it's all fake-fear mongering-blah, blah, blah!
The "FEAR" is from a "REAL & PRESENT DANGER" from Democrats constant assault on our 2nd amendment rights!
These were "PROPOSED" by New York Democrats! The only reason these proposals did NOT pass was because of such an UPROAR from Gun Owners! We The PEOPLE will stand guard, against Sheeple like YOU. We will stand guard against treasonous Gun Grabbers like Dianne Feinstein! Charles Schumer, Bumbling Bin Biden et al!
BTW where did that IDIOT go who tried to say Republicans were the gun grabbers?
Only a totally mentally deficient parrot would dare to make such a "claim".
oh man! I am going to try and do this without hurling but! on this one issue the internet outlaw is rite! on almost everything else he a freaking wingnut butt!! It's the pubtards fault if they would quit trying to put retirees on the streets they might have a chance to get elected I can't really say which is worse the pubtards taking social security and medicare or the demoshits taking guns but that's what our govt has become a body of takers we get fucked no matter what my problem is the pubtards won't call their party out no matter what shit they pull and neither will the demoshits Obama did not run on gun control so why would he do it (even before his 2nd inauguration)it was deceiving his electorate and I am calling him out the dems went so far as to campaign on the fact that he never did ANY gun laws and as soon as he was elected BAM even the most hardened dem should be pissed off by that but the pubtards have a lot to be pissed off at their party about too and I don't see any of them call their party out cause they are to busy focusing on the dems to check their guys and that is hipocrits butt! I give this one to the triker
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76869 Jan 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are AL. A little birdie told me. Wow, a woman pretending to be a man. You are weird.
Tweet tweet.
You have taken time away from the Immigration Forum, won't they miss you or be happy?
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#76870 Jan 23, 2013
but he is reaching a bit!
Fox News Propaganda Lies

Bay Shore, NY

#76871 Jan 23, 2013
Report cites warnings before 9/11
http://tinyurl.com/yq882r September 19, 2002
WASHINGTON (CNN)-- U.S. intelligence officials had several warnings that terrorists might attack the United States on its home soil -- even using airplanes as weapons -- well before the September 11, 2001 attacks, two congressional committees said in a report released Wednesday.

In 1998, U.S. intelligence had information that a group of unidentified Arabs planned to fly an explosives-laden airplane into the World Trade Center, according to a joint inquiry of the House and Senate intelligence committees.

"The FBI's New York office took no action on the information," it said.
Another alert came just a month before the attacks, the report said, when the CIA sent a message to the FAA warning of a possible hijacking "or an act of sabotage against a commercial airliner." The information was linked to a group of Pakistanis based in South America http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/1...

=====

FBI agent John O’Neill said: All of the answers, and all of the clues allowing us to dismantle Usama bin Laden’s al Qaeda organization can be found in Saudi Arabia.

In August of 2001 FBI special agent John O’Neill complained bitterly that the United States State Department ---- and behind it the oil lobby ---- who make up President Bush’s entourage, blocked attempts to prove UBL’S guilt for the USS Cole.

The US ambassador to Yemen Republican Barbara Bodine forbade O’Neill and his FBI team from entering Yemen.
John O’Neill, a much-admired special agent, resigned in frustration with the Bush administration and took a new job as head of security at the World Trade Center.
He died in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

==========

MI6 gave US two years' warning of bin Laden's flying bomb plot
June 10 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/9gzfhd
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/06/09/102...

==========

Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US
April 10, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/4l5wq
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/aug...

==========

The President's Daily Brief / August 6, 2001
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116...

==========

Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller
An edited version of the agent's 13-page letter
May 21, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/y6qyf7
FBI Director Robert Mueller
FBI Headquarters Washington, D.C.
http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101020603/me...

==========

Many Countries Warned USA Summer 2001
Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks
http://tinyurl.com/2gqkl / May 17, 2002
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53065,00....

Joint Chiefs Aircraft Hijackings / June 2001
AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT
AIRBORNE OBJECTS
http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/cjcsd/cjcsi/...

==========

9/11 Panel Study Finds That C.I.A. Withheld Tapes
December 22, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/yfsxgm2
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/22/washington/...

CIA Warned Of U.S. Attack In '95
Said Islamic Extremists Could Strike Targets In NYC, Washington
April 16, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/2huu2
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/21/ter...

==========

9/11 Panel Members Weren’t Told of Meeting
October 1, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qsro6
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/01/washington/...
Fox News Propaganda Lies

Bay Shore, NY

#76872 Jan 23, 2013
9/11 panel distrusted Pentagon testimony
Commissioners considered criminal probe of false statements
August 2, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/z7tz5
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/02/9-11pa...

==========

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools
September 23, 2001 / http://tinyurl.com/6ocqx
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn...

==========

NSA Domestic Surveillance Began 7 Months Before 9/11, Convicted Qwest CEO Claims / October 11, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/35efxc
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/nsa-...

==========

The USA PATRIOT Act Was Planned Before 9/11
20 May, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/767fwl
http://www.globalissues.org/article/342/the-u...

==========

NORAD had drills of jets as weapons
4/19/2004 / http://tinyurl.com/2tdfu
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 21 min infoman 9
Cody Carnes 43 min Proof 7
Emily Collins 2 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 3 hr truth 7
jason hughes 4 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 4 hr barberette5657 3
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 5 hr Darren 226
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 6 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season