'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,221 - 69,240 of 146,345 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw Dimocrats would never ever try a Gun Grab....would they?
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...
Actually no they would not. No gun has ever been taken from anyone that did not commit a crime. So your post is correct.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Intelligent American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Day-um, paranoid much about what the republicans are thinking? Oh wait, was that a post in hopes of convincing everyone that the other guy is the crazy one? lol Oops...I think you went the other way even if it wasn't intentional but your ignorance pretty much came shining through on this post. Again. lol
You people keep singing the same old song...Obama doesn't want to take your guns away. We know that because that's a fight even your messiah is smart enough not to take on. BUT he does think he is smart enough to render our guns useless. We'll see who wins that fight. lol
With crap like Obamacare and all of his many other failed policies that has crippled our country for 4 years...I'd say he has took a lot away from the citizens and the next generation. America is no longer a great, economically strong country thanks to you democrat/progressives. We are divided and we have been forced to sit back and watch as Obama fundamentally changes our country into his father's Kenyan dreams. It's okay though. Americans will see to it that his damage is undone and Americas future will be that of the dreams of Americans for their children...not Kenya.
And you r post is also correct. ""Obama doesn't want to take your guns away.""" No one has said anything about taking anyone's guns away. You are very smart.
As far as the "" failed policies that has crippled our country for 4 years...""" " when we get back to the stock market losing 60% of it's value in two days and there are again 750,000 people per MONTH losing there jobs like in 2008, you can get back with us on that cripple crap.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking your brain out of your head is probably not the smartest idea Debbie. If I want to "play with my brain" Cranium is probably a much safer option.
If you had a brain you'd realize that everyone knows you're AmericanLady.
"But"
YoU
"Don't"
why are you a lesbian? can you be a lesbian and a muslim at the same time? just asking?
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Sidney wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what communist's professors and school officials have done to the children. Now those children are adults and see what kind of people they turned out to be. Completely ignorant of any understanding of life. The devil must be having a field day knowing how he's fooling so many.
Amen! liberal professors have destroyed the once benevolent intent of education, now its indoctrination, all you libs out there line up and say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

youse so awful wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give up your monthly check, sweetie. You would never make it as a comedienne.
ooooh....thanks mom!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no they would not. No gun has ever been taken from anyone that did not commit a crime. So your post is correct.
it didn't happen in Germany in the 1930s either did it? Oh, but that is somewhere else, out of sight out of mind, BAAAAAA
get a clue moron

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no they would not. No gun has ever been taken from anyone that did not commit a crime. So your post is correct.
Boy the criminals love you idiots. They prefer their victims to be unarmed and they love it that you tree-huggers allow the criminals to have the big fire power when making their home invasion rounds on innocent people. In Chicago the dems passed laws that the law abiding citizens can only BY LAW own one pea shooter to go up against the criminals that break into their homes. Wasn't there 500 murders in Chicago last year? How's those strict gun laws working out for you morons? I bet the families of those 500 murder victims will vehemently disagree with you democrat morons.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Marie LaVeau - Voo Doo Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks! I'd forgotten 'bout that song...nice to go down memory lane...:)
youse so awful

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>ooooh....thanks mom!
You only wish I was your mom. If I were you would be so much prettier and a whole lot smarter. What's wrong with your old mammy that you are wishing for a new mama?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! liberal professors have destroyed the once benevolent intent of education, now its indoctrination, all you libs out there line up and say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I see you avoided that liberal education system. But don't give up. It's never too late for you to get that GED.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you a lesbian? can you be a lesbian and a muslim at the same time? just asking?
No, I'm not a lesbian.
Your momma should have taught you in 1st grade that you can be anything that you wanna be, Professor.
Test

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Test
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

'dems are retards' learned everything he needed to know at his daddy's klan and militia meetings. And anything he mightve forgot along the way was reintroduced by Fox news. A true brainwashed Republiclone.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

hey libotards, check this out! Just look how progressive they are in Australia.

-----

What Happens When
Citizens Guns
Are Taken Away

From Ed Chenel
Australian Police Officer
12-9-5

Hi Yanks and Canadians - I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under. It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)! In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.

Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not!(And criminals still possess their guns!)

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed. There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly.

Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. You won't see this on the American /Canadian evening news or hear your government or members of the State Assembly amd Ottawa parliament disseminating this information.

The Australian experience proves it.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding public.

Take note Americans and Canadians before it's too late!

http://rense.com/general69/guns.htm

dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I see you avoided that liberal education system. But don't give up. It's never too late for you to get that GED.
lol, another lie to 'try' to prove a point, keep trying libboy, which one of these is you in this picture,

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Alcoholic Crazy Lady and Obamies Zombies attemped to censor me by complaining to Topix. I didn't know I couldn't call them names that sound like the first half of the word "country". It's great to be back. Are the republicans still delusional, paranoid and irrational? Lol
Anonymous

Long Beach, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take a hit.....lol
pass that sht to me
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ANTHONY75 wrote:
Alcoholic Crazy Lady and Obamies Zombies attemped to censor me by complaining to Topix. I didn't know I couldn't call them names that sound like the first half of the word "country". It's great to be back. Are the republicans still delusional, paranoid and irrational? Lol
yep, there are still on here with conspiracy theories about Kenyans in the w.h., executive orders against guns and clips and ammo, talking trash about DOJ gun running to mexican drug cartels, you know, stupid stuff like that,

BAAAAAAA
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

get a clue moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy the criminals love you idiots. They prefer their victims to be unarmed and they love it that you tree-huggers allow the criminals to have the big fire power when making their home invasion rounds on innocent people. In Chicago the dems passed laws that the law abiding citizens can only BY LAW own one pea shooter to go up against the criminals that break into their homes. Wasn't there 500 murders in Chicago last year? How's those strict gun laws working out for you morons? I bet the families of those 500 murder victims will vehemently disagree with you democrat morons.
Youre the paranoid jackass that inaccurately compare chicago's murder rates to their gun laws. Those murders are mostly drug dealers and gang members killing each other, not home invasions. Do some homework fuckface then come back when you can do something better than recycle your republicunt friends rants.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And you r post is also correct. ""Obama doesn't want to take your guns away.""" No one has said anything about taking anyone's guns away. You are very smart.
As far as the "" failed policies that has crippled our country for 4 years...""" " when we get back to the stock market losing 60% of it's value in two days and there are again 750,000 people per MONTH losing there jobs like in 2008, you can get back with us on that cripple crap.
those 8 million more unemployed than there was in 2008 must be a great big vast right wing conspiracy, BAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min SNYB 128,721
Artemus Road (Highway 225) 37 min warning 1
Stivers Center fixes 58 min smokejumper 54
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 18
How do I get up with Jessi 3 hr stephanie 7
Beckoning Frontiers 3 hr Jack 1
SEC Network 4 hr Hopeful 5
•••
•••