'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253099 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Louisville, KY

#76880 Jan 23, 2013
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it....
Reality

Louisville, KY

#76881 Jan 23, 2013
A million people attended Obama's Inauguration and only 14 missed work.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#76882 Jan 23, 2013
It is very sad that our first African-American President will be judged in history as the most inept, corrupt, wasteful, subversive president ever.

A man twice elected because of the color of his skin rather than the content of his character.

Hitler was praised at the time of killing the Jewish and now he is known as a madman.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#76883 Jan 23, 2013
Obama will call the people who won't turn in their guns criminals and terrorist...

..........the rest of us will call them PATRIOTS.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#76885 Jan 23, 2013
CONSERVATIVES AGAINST OBAMA

Freedom is not a static event, its like a woman, if you don't love her, care for her, protect her and place her above all others, another man will take her from you, that man's name has changed throughout the years, Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Ho Chi Min...and now Barack Hussein Obama.

Since: Dec 11

.

#76886 Jan 23, 2013
NOBODY is buying you snake-oil!
Slither back to the rock you crawled out from under!
DIMOCRATS have been exposed as the Gun-Grabbers they are! Your rants and rave show your bias and denial!



A tribute to your hopeless defense of the witless Dimocrats under the leadership of Obama-Bin-Biden, Nancy Peloosi, Harry Read my Crystal Balls, Debbie Whats-her-name-SCHLUTZ!
Uncle Tab

United States

#76888 Jan 23, 2013
........ Just cause its fun to rub it in your faces..... Please post the LAW that says our government is grabbing our guns.
Not what you fear monthers are crying and stomping your feet at what you THINK will happen.... Shows everyone here the gun grab that you know so much about.
Please keep with FACT!! We don't drink the Rush Koolaid you dolts suck down.... Show FACTS backing up what you cry about daily.
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!
You can't. So this just means you all are very unstable.
Hillary thanks you all for 2016, as do I.
:)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#76889 Jan 23, 2013
The second is not the first, Nancy/Reid are to be commended for continuing the DECEPTION.
Or burn in eternal H.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76890 Jan 23, 2013
...... Take your time.... We'll all wait.
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#76891 Jan 23, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The love festival is over. either she is in charge of the State Department, or he is not.
By the questions responded to today. The Senate should ask for its money back.
I heard her say the house did not release security funding and who runs the house?????????? hey things realy are the way you see them!!! or??? are they???? "aristocle"
democrat stupidity

Edmonton, KY

#76892 Jan 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
........ Just cause its fun to rub it in your faces..... Please post the LAW that says our government is grabbing our guns.
Not what you fear monthers are crying and stomping your feet at what you THINK will happen.... Shows everyone here the gun grab that you know so much about.
Please keep with FACT!! We don't drink the Rush Koolaid you dolts suck down.... Show FACTS backing up what you cry about daily.
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!
You can't. So this just means you all are very unstable.
Hillary thanks you all for 2016, as do I.
:)
Putting restrictions on innocent law abiding citizens does absolutely nothing to stop criminals and their crime sprees. But you know that, don't you? It's obvious from your posts that you are hanging on to the "nobody wants to take your guns away" theory because that's all you've got. You believe that one-liner reasoning excuses you from having to debate the real issue. You are wrong again. But you know that, don't you? lol

Obama's big grandstand Executive order to introduce his solution to gun crimes (that are already laws on the books but not enforced) was a photo op so as to prove Obama cares about our children just as much as he cares about his own children. lol But his care level stops short of caring enough that our children should be protected in school as his children have armed guards protecting them 24/7. Yet another lol moment. I'll give you a minute to take all that in, laugh at your yourself for thinking you may have won any of the arguments concerning this issue...then we will move on.

Obama and the democrats did accomplish something with their feigned concern for American citizens safety. Gun sales. They accomplished putting more guns in Americas households that normally wouldn't have thought about owning a gun. But we can blame that on Bush or a video somewhere down the road as needed, right?

New Albany Indiana has been boasting about their gun buy-back and how successful it was in getting guns off the streets. Come on. You people are idiots and I get that but there must be a limit to your stupidity before you hurt yourself or others. People brought in old rusty rifles and pistols that were no longer usable to them as a weapon. They got $200 for each gun they brought in to the buy-back program. Most of those people would readily admit that the broken and rusted weapons were not worth 20 dollars much less 200 dollars each. They left the buy-back program with their fast cash in hand and headed to the pawn shops and bought new guns. They purchased guns that actually worked properly and guns that weren't rusty. One pawn shop owner in the area praised the buy-back program and said he hoped they had another one soon. His said business has never been better.

How many assault rifles were turned in at the buy-back program? lol How many assault rifles were purchased with the buy-back programs fast cash? lol

If you democrats had a brain you would be even more dangerous than you are now. I know, I know...that damn Bush makes you do the stupid things you do, right? I'll give you a few minutes to take all this in. Don't hurt yourself, old boy. Hopefully Obamacare will cover your pre-existing brain fart illness.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76893 Jan 23, 2013
You can hear a pin drop in here.

Hmmmmm. Guess they get all discombobulated when asked for facts.

Next??
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#76894 Jan 23, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>It's a strange world full of bizarre people.
I'll tell you this R or D or whatever?
Even though Ari and I differ on political views,he's a man that stands by his convictions and his word!
And if the the sh*t hit the fan,he would have your back without hesitation.
I guarantee it!
as I would have his "if the shit hit the fanand it probably will" remember I said an enemy of my enemy is my friend and I don't think it really matters who is in charge of it this govt is a bust they don't represent us 70% wanted out of the wars they wont do it 78% want social security not messed with THEY stole from it 68%? don't want gun rights messed with they did it anyway nobody wanted to be spied on warrant less both did it over 70% of the people thought the rich should pay more when Obama was elected the first time he did not it goes on on both sides they no longer work for us they smash our rights they walk on our private property at will with open field doctrines and "in plain view " one by one they trample on us I can see why people are pissed on gun laws today it's lip service tomorrow they take them and the pubtards are no different each bitch when the other side does it and when they get in they don't reverse they use the same thing to trample and until everybody calls everybody's sides out it will continue this way they both suck and can't be trusted nobody pays a billion dollars to elect someone and not expect something in return
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#76895 Jan 23, 2013
but afterwards I will slap that internet outlaw jacket off his ass for being a pubtard and not checking his own party lol BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#76896 Jan 23, 2013
Hillary "the WITCH" Clinton can teach how to become "PROFESSIONAL LIAR"...
too funny

Edmonton, KY

#76897 Jan 23, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Hillary "the WITCH" Clinton can teach how to become "PROFESSIONAL LIAR"...
She was taught by the best! Her impeached hubby who lied to Congress and America.
democrat stupidity

Edmonton, KY

#76898 Jan 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
You can hear a pin drop in here.
Hmmmmm. Guess they get all discombobulated when asked for facts.
Next??
I gave you a few minutes to hear your pins drop and to discombobulate yourself. Have you pulled yourself together enough to discuss some things?
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#76900 Jan 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
CONSERVATIVES AGAINST OBAMA
Freedom is not a static event, its like a woman, if you don't love her, care for her, protect her and place her above all others, another man will take her from you, that man's name has changed throughout the years, Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Ho Chi Min...and now Barack Hussein Obama.
Oh Please, I beg you to tell us stupid Dems the exact Freedoms we have lost over the past 4 years. Be specific. Exactly what Rights do we Americans not now have that we did 4 years ago?
R or D please wtf

Elmhurst, IL

#76902 Jan 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
You can hear a pin drop in here.
Hmmmmm. Guess they get all discombobulated when asked for facts.
Next??
YOU CAN ALSO HEAR our rights getting trampled on if? you listen through the white noise and it is not just the left or just the right it is your good ole Uncle Sammy doing the dancing! while we pay the band BAAAAAAA? give them an inch what will they take????? some of you pubtards can fill in the rest can't you?
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#76903 Jan 23, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
NOBODY is buying you snake-oil!
Slither back to the rock you crawled out from under!
DIMOCRATS have been exposed as the Gun-Grabbers they are! Your rants and rave show your bias and denial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ny7uGEPgoXkXX
A tribute to your hopeless defense of the witless Dimocrats under the leadership of Obama-Bin-Biden, Nancy Peloosi, Harry Read my Crystal Balls, Debbie Whats-her-name-SCHLUTZ!
Until there is just ONE State or Federal Law that said a citizen MUST turn in a gun you and your post are full of FauxNews shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 156,450
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 min Randy 752
big creek 1 hr Tim 4
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr citzen 151
Radio frequency 3 hr andy 4
Who is helping parents with Christmas ? 3 hr YOLO 10
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 15 hr Jeff 206

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages