'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Well said

Vine Grove, KY

#76744 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad not to be going though life like the rest of you Repubs on here that are afraid of everything. Anything your minds can dream up you're afraid of it. No guns have ever been taken from any law abiding citizen in the history of the US but you are afraid they may be. None of you can name just ONE Right or Freedom that IS REAL you lost in the past 4 years but you are afraid you may. FEAR !!!!!!!!!! That's how the NRA, Beck , Rush and FauxNews make ALL there money. That's the number one campaign theme for the Repubs. FEAR !!!!!!!!!!
well said my man. You are 100% accurate on that post. The best I have seen on here. Bunch of gloom and doom FAUX lemmings.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76746 Jan 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the worry`s many of us have.Is our U.S. being taught by professors that furnish the young people with ideas of communist,sociolist leanings contrary to the Constitution?Are we traveling into and unGodly era?The news seems to be nothing except just that.
And half the people in our Nation fail to understand just what is happening in Washington,every day!
Pray for our Nation,its leaders(even Obama),and our young people in the Service(military),college,or anywhere.
Didn't Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the other democrat crooks that forced Obamacare on all of us (but exempting their families from the crap)put some kind of provision in their healthcrap law that gives the government sole rights to all student loans? If that is true then the government has the absolute power as to what the kids are taught because like the rest of us...Obamacare owns us.

Since: Dec 11

#76748 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad not to be going though life like the rest of you Repubs on here that are afraid of everything. Anything your minds can dream up you're afraid of it. No guns have ever been taken from any law abiding citizen in the history of the US but you are afraid they may be. None of you can name just ONE Right or Freedom that IS REAL you lost in the past 4 years but you are afraid you may. FEAR !!!!!!!!!! That's how the NRA, Beck , Rush and FauxNews make ALL there money. That's the number one campaign theme for the Repubs. FEAR !!!!!!!!!!
Naw Dimocrats would never ever try a Gun Grab....would they?

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...

Since: Dec 11

#76750 Jan 22, 2013
Well said wrote:
<quoted text>
well said my man. You are 100% accurate on that post. The best I have seen on here. Bunch of gloom and doom FAUX lemmings.
If that made sense this will blow your mind!

Intelligent American Man

Glasgow, KY

#76751 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
Day-um, paranoid much about what the republicans are thinking? Oh wait, was that a post in hopes of convincing everyone that the other guy is the crazy one? lol Oops...I think you went the other way even if it wasn't intentional but your ignorance pretty much came shining through on this post. Again. lol

You people keep singing the same old song...Obama doesn't want to take your guns away. We know that because that's a fight even your messiah is smart enough not to take on. BUT he does think he is smart enough to render our guns useless. We'll see who wins that fight. lol

With crap like Obamacare and all of his many other failed policies that has crippled our country for 4 years...I'd say he has took a lot away from the citizens and the next generation. America is no longer a great, economically strong country thanks to you democrat/progressives. We are divided and we have been forced to sit back and watch as Obama fundamentally changes our country into his father's Kenyan dreams. It's okay though. Americans will see to it that his damage is undone and Americas future will be that of the dreams of Americans for their children...not Kenya.
Intelligent American Man

Glasgow, KY

#76752 Jan 22, 2013
Old senile Harry Reid has threatened the "nuclear option" on the republicans. I hope Pelosi is standing nearby and catches some of the action. Ka-boom! Old Harry hasn't been able to come up with a budget that by law is supposed to be passed by April 1st of every year. He only brough one proposal to the floor 3 years ago and that was Obama's budget proposal. Not one democrat voted in favor of Obama's budget proposal. That is hilarious and oh-so-embarrassing at the same time, huh? lol There are 400 plus bills sent over from the House that Harry has let lay on the tables collecting dust as he convinces you imbeciles that is the House that can't get anything done. If something is voted on the democrats walk out or go hide in hotels at the tax payers expense.

You progressive Hollywood-wannabe democrats are your own worst enemy. It's a pleasure watching your party destroy itself as you try so hard to destroy republicans and America.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#76754 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
you just don't give up trying to win an argument with a pack of lies, I can't say this hard enough that you are the most ignorant person on this or any other forum, guns were not taken away from the Japanese American citizens during the 1940s where they? Guns were not allowed to be owned by blacks for hundreds of years, guns were taken away from citizens in Chicago, Washington D.C, and the murder rates are the highest in the country,

why don't you just do society a favor and, well, never mind, stay stupid,
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76755 Jan 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw Dimocrats would never ever try a Gun Grab....would they?
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...
Actually no they would not. No gun has ever been taken from anyone that did not commit a crime. So your post is correct.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76758 Jan 22, 2013
Intelligent American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Day-um, paranoid much about what the republicans are thinking? Oh wait, was that a post in hopes of convincing everyone that the other guy is the crazy one? lol Oops...I think you went the other way even if it wasn't intentional but your ignorance pretty much came shining through on this post. Again. lol
You people keep singing the same old song...Obama doesn't want to take your guns away. We know that because that's a fight even your messiah is smart enough not to take on. BUT he does think he is smart enough to render our guns useless. We'll see who wins that fight. lol
With crap like Obamacare and all of his many other failed policies that has crippled our country for 4 years...I'd say he has took a lot away from the citizens and the next generation. America is no longer a great, economically strong country thanks to you democrat/progressives. We are divided and we have been forced to sit back and watch as Obama fundamentally changes our country into his father's Kenyan dreams. It's okay though. Americans will see to it that his damage is undone and Americas future will be that of the dreams of Americans for their children...not Kenya.
And you r post is also correct. ""Obama doesn't want to take your guns away.""" No one has said anything about taking anyone's guns away. You are very smart.
As far as the "" failed policies that has crippled our country for 4 years...""" " when we get back to the stock market losing 60% of it's value in two days and there are again 750,000 people per MONTH losing there jobs like in 2008, you can get back with us on that cripple crap.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#76759 Jan 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking your brain out of your head is probably not the smartest idea Debbie. If I want to "play with my brain" Cranium is probably a much safer option.
If you had a brain you'd realize that everyone knows you're AmericanLady.
"But"
YoU
"Don't"
why are you a lesbian? can you be a lesbian and a muslim at the same time? just asking?
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#76760 Jan 22, 2013
Sidney wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what communist's professors and school officials have done to the children. Now those children are adults and see what kind of people they turned out to be. Completely ignorant of any understanding of life. The devil must be having a field day knowing how he's fooling so many.
Amen! liberal professors have destroyed the once benevolent intent of education, now its indoctrination, all you libs out there line up and say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76761 Jan 22, 2013
youse so awful wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give up your monthly check, sweetie. You would never make it as a comedienne.
ooooh....thanks mom!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#76762 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no they would not. No gun has ever been taken from anyone that did not commit a crime. So your post is correct.
it didn't happen in Germany in the 1930s either did it? Oh, but that is somewhere else, out of sight out of mind, BAAAAAA
get a clue moron

Glasgow, KY

#76764 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no they would not. No gun has ever been taken from anyone that did not commit a crime. So your post is correct.
Boy the criminals love you idiots. They prefer their victims to be unarmed and they love it that you tree-huggers allow the criminals to have the big fire power when making their home invasion rounds on innocent people. In Chicago the dems passed laws that the law abiding citizens can only BY LAW own one pea shooter to go up against the criminals that break into their homes. Wasn't there 500 murders in Chicago last year? How's those strict gun laws working out for you morons? I bet the families of those 500 murder victims will vehemently disagree with you democrat morons.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76766 Jan 22, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Marie LaVeau - Voo Doo Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1eucC-YMLL8XX
Thanks! I'd forgotten 'bout that song...nice to go down memory lane...:)
youse so awful

Glasgow, KY

#76769 Jan 22, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>ooooh....thanks mom!
You only wish I was your mom. If I were you would be so much prettier and a whole lot smarter. What's wrong with your old mammy that you are wishing for a new mama?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76770 Jan 22, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! liberal professors have destroyed the once benevolent intent of education, now its indoctrination, all you libs out there line up and say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I see you avoided that liberal education system. But don't give up. It's never too late for you to get that GED.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76772 Jan 22, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you a lesbian? can you be a lesbian and a muslim at the same time? just asking?
No, I'm not a lesbian.
Your momma should have taught you in 1st grade that you can be anything that you wanna be, Professor.
Test

Lexington, KY

#76773 Jan 22, 2013
Test
worse

Ashland, KY

#76774 Jan 22, 2013
'dems are retards' learned everything he needed to know at his daddy's klan and militia meetings. And anything he mightve forgot along the way was reintroduced by Fox news. A true brainwashed Republiclone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poachers on davis bend (Nov '10) 10 min Yes 18
Court Dockets 1 hr Jackie 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 1 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Independent 1 hr Awful 3
county line 229 burglar 1 hr thief buster 2
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 1 hr c 9
Need food badly 2 hr well said 50
Porsche mills 15 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family Thu Well.... 3
Barbourville Dating