'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,161 - 69,180 of 151,092 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#76663 Jan 22, 2013
....... Doesn't take long for the crackhead to come crawling back.... Does it?

:D
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76664 Jan 22, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
May as well get used to it.
It's going to become an everyday occurrence before long.
All these Godless people in charge, what does one expect?
The Christian Nation was blessed.
The Atheist nation is cursed.
Actually the worst school massacre occurred in 1927 at Bath Township, Michigan that killed 38 elementary school children and six adults, and injured at least 58 other people.
So much for your theory.
TWA

London, KY

#76665 Jan 22, 2013
just another day in the life of a make believe leftwingwhackadoodle, wonder who they will blame for obozos blunder while taking the oath of orifice

Since: Dec 11

#76666 Jan 22, 2013
Retard or Dumba$$ please stfu!
Got your libtard talking points wrecked, so you have to name call and talk $#it about your Dimocrat gay rights associates.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76667 Jan 22, 2013
School in Texas has a police force...... Hmmm. Guess that argument doesn't hold water.

#76668 Jan 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical empty headed liberal response, doesn't know what he is talking about so they toss around accusations to fit their ego.
You don't know me but my daughter does and she knows DARN well I would ask her not to abort. Although, I can not tell her what to do, she is an adult. Unlike the liberals who okay it for children who are pregnant by whatever as in their choice, rape, etc. it is law they can abort without consent of a parent.
Why is it you want the female gender to abort their babies so badly? Why the urgency to kill a harmless human being?
I am curious. Your post confirm your feelings about it, why the death panel?
Hindsight is 20/20 many women made mistakes they can't take back...now two very high profile people in Roe V. Wade and Doe V. Bolton speak about that:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/two-women-le...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76669 Jan 22, 2013
did u know wrote:
Another school shooting in Texas happening now!
Shootings have nothing to do with guns. Mental illness pierced those bodies that were taken to the hospital.

Just wanna be clear about that.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76670 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Posting this for you again. The Zom Ass woman is lying. There is no Federal Program that allows Food Stamps to be given to illegal aliens. You can post all the numbers you want to. But what you lying Repubs refuse to post is the truth about illegals and Food Stamps. And you say Dems will not face the truth??????????
Go to Walmarts and stand behind them at the check out, you will get the picture.

or Still confused.

Take a temporary job there as cashier and I promise you, no doubt whatsoever will you have then.

If you don't, then you need to be quiet because you have no idea, none whatsoever.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76672 Jan 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Walmarts and stand behind them at the check out, you will get the picture.
or Still confused.
Take a temporary job there as cashier and I promise you, no doubt whatsoever will you have then.
If you don't, then you need to be quiet because you have no idea, none whatsoever.
Your Walmart job has you burned out bad.

Maybe Obamacare can help you get the treatment you need. Mental issues are a tough thing to go through. You don't need to own any guns in your current condition. You should turn those into your local police immediately!

I may have just saved people with this post.
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#76673 Jan 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, please read and understand:
Daniel 12: Prophesy of the Last Days
Vs. 4 when travel and education shall be vastly increased.
....the new jet liners and the increase of knowledge has never been to this extent.
Matt. 10:21
Brother will rise up against brother to death, and fathers shall betray their own children. And children shall rise against their parents and cause their deaths. Everyone will hate you if you are a Christian.
...murder has never been so increased.
Matt:24:6
And you will hear wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
7 Nation will rise against nation , and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
...we are seeing fighting and division in our own nation against each other.
8.all this is but the beginning of birth-pangs.
11. Many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
12. And because wickedness is multiplied, most men's love will grow cold.
Daniel: Israel will be surrounded by its neighbors at war.
Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Matthew and Revelations, just a few depict the last days.
This is just a few, there is many verses about the end times.
The intifada started in Genesis 16:12

And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

ISHMAEL IS THE FOUNDER OF Jebusites, Canaanites, Amorites, Philistines, Hivites, Hittites, Midianites, Amalekites, Egyptians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Arabs, Medes and Persians.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Moses of Israel won and Pharaoh of Egypt lost.

David of Israel won and Goliath of Philistines lost.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#76674 Jan 22, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>SHE'S not that bad she's just black and you don't like blacks and you will not stand!!!!!
You're CERTIFIABLE liblunatic...I don't like any color even green from other space that put my country my America down ...maybe big butt Moochelle is NOT proud with her country ...but I am VERY MUCH PROUD with my America..I love my country !!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76675 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
....... Doesn't take long for the crackhead to come crawling back.... Does it?
:D
Are you missing Andy?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76678 Jan 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindsight is 20/20 many women made mistakes they can't take back...now two very high profile people in Roe V. Wade and Doe V. Bolton speak about that:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/two-women-le...
I hope and pray that they can influence other women to change their minds before they have the abortions.

I don't know what the numbers is but I heard that abortions have dropped in states which require a ultrasound prior to the abortion and if the doctors performed an abortion without this, they can be fined $100,000. per abortion w/ultrasound.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76679 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obamacare can help you get the treatment you need. Mental issues are a tough thing to go through. You don't need to own any guns in your current condition. You should turn those into your local police immediately!
Oh, you are not still upset over the, you know, Andy debacle, are you?

I'm sorry didn't know you wanted to keep it quiet.Forgiven.
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#76680 Jan 22, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>see what I mean not that different see ya!!!!
Obama is almost as bad as Dumbya Bush.

Both are destroying 99% of all Americans.

Now Obama is going to cut Seniors Medicare and Social Security, and Medicaid for our indigent Americans.

Because the Bush two wars and the Bush medicare part D. was not paid for.

Bush is the only president in history that did not raise taxes to pay for wars.

IMF / WORLD BANK DESTROYING COUNTRIES
http://www.unitypublishing.com/Government/IMF...
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#76681 Jan 22, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually pretty funny, a t.v. show host claiming all this, what will you libotards think of next,
Judge Andrew Napolitano works for Fox News Republican Propaganda Channel.

At least he is truthful for the most part.

All the rest at Fox are Propagandist Liars.

==========

Glenn Beck EXPOSED - Crying On Cue Using Vicks under His Eyes.
http://tinyurl.com/23ztgc6

BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Rage on the Radio | Full Segment | PBS
http://tinyurl.com/4373r5
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://tinyurl.com/bvfdak5
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...

#76682 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this? a Dimocrat talking down to a "middle-class" American?
For having a J-O-B? WTF?
See your holier than thou is showing! You are Godless and yet...you think you are closer to that which you despise? How ironic! You could have saved us all from your stupidity by NOT POSTING!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76683 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
School in Texas has a police force...... Hmmm. Guess that argument doesn't hold water.
Since, Obama made it clear, law biding citizens will have bans on certain guns, you know the ones, they hold over 8 bullets regardless if they are broken, no clip, no magazine, etc.

Why do we need the police?

Criminals are smart, they will ignore the stupidness and keep getting their so-aptly-named assault weapons and just keep shooting.

Criminals--WARNING:donot fear--Obama will enact into law that to take away anything from criminals is denying their GOD-given right.

How do I know...this is a typical liberal Obama-muslim-Sharia law, protect the enemy and kill the allies.
Uncle Tab

United States

#76686 Jan 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this? a Dimocrat talking down to a "middle-class" American?
For having a J-O-B? WTF?
See your holier than thou is showing! You are Godless and yet...you think you are closer to that which you despise? How ironic! You could have saved us all from your stupidity by NOT POSTING!
Nah..... Just talking to you headcheck drawing Topix squatters who repeat everything over and over and over.

But you HAD to post about stupidity??

Ok Homer!:D

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76687 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..... Just talking to you headcheck drawing Topix squatters who repeat everything over and over and over.
But you HAD to post about stupidity??
Ok Homer!:D
That's Sir Headcheck to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,230
hot girl a the funeral home 16 min justbecuse0105 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Horatio 130,467
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 47 min Cuz 8
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 1 hr Junk man 10
Fight lee mart 1 hr dkkdk 2
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 1 hr my two cents 37
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville