'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,161 - 69,180 of 146,425 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Another school shooting in Texas happening now!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uh what wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Bible that terribly racist, sexist, and dated book that should be used more as a guideline for our lives as opposed to an end all be all rules and code of conduct? Isn't it also written by man and is in fact like man, to be taken with a grain of salt? I love how when it comes to having an argument about something some "Christians" can do when they are confronted with a solid argument they say whatever it is the Bible says to help further their agenda? Tell me, give me exact scripture and verse, where is says what is happening on Earth at this exact moment is in the Bible. I'll pull mine off the shelf where I last left it last night, when I got done reading it, and praise god himself that someone like you has shown me the light and error of my ways. Also while you're at it, tell me where it says it's okay for us to condemn one another. And again, show me where it says getting abortions is a slight against god. Wait... isn't there a part in there about children being murdered as "god's plan." Who are you to judge someone? You're not omnipotent, you aren't all knowing, you're not even half knowing it seems like. Live and let live. Oh and abortions aren't free, they all require money.
GOD is the same and will always be.

Psalms 139: 13-19

What GOD created in the womb, he certainly is not going to condone abortion. Please try to understand it.

13For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.

15My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place,

when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

16Your eyes saw my unformed body;

all the days ordained for me were written in your book

before one of them came to be.

17How precious to me are your thoughts,

God!
How vast is the sum of them!

18Were I to count them,

they would outnumber the grains of sand—

when I awake, I am still with you.

19If only you, God, would slay the wicked!

Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!(Abortion)

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually pretty funny, a t.v. show host claiming all this, what will you libotards think of next,
All My Baby Mama's
Oh, sorry that was cancelled.

Too bad
it taught all the A-A folk how to go out and have kids with different men, so they can be one big happy family. Not knowing or caring whether they are marrying ones brother or sister, doesn't matter as long as it feels good, does it? Talk about a melting pot, and all these sperm banks. WOW talk about brotherly love.

What will they come up with next.
Government keeps 'em up.
Why should they care.

Government = Taxpayers

Where else do you think the Money comes from?
Oh that's right, the Money Tree.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
May as well get used to it.
It's going to become an everyday occurrence before long.
All these Godless people in charge, what does one expect?

The Christian Nation was blessed.
The Atheist nation is cursed.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

It is written.

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh forgot.

In the Book of Revelation
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uh what wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Bible that terribly racist, sexist, and dated book that should be used more as a guideline for our lives as opposed to an end all be all rules and code of conduct? Isn't it also written by man and is in fact like man, to be taken with a grain of salt? I love how when it comes to having an argument about something some "Christians" can do when they are confronted with a solid argument they say whatever it is the Bible says to help further their agenda? Tell me, give me exact scripture and verse, where is says what is happening on Earth at this exact moment is in the Bible. I'll pull mine off the shelf where I last left it last night, when I got done reading it, and praise god himself that someone like you has shown me the light and error of my ways. Also while you're at it, tell me where it says it's okay for us to condemn one another. And again, show me where it says getting abortions is a slight against god. Wait... isn't there a part in there about children being murdered as "god's plan." Who are you to judge someone? You're not omnipotent, you aren't all knowing, you're not even half knowing it seems like. Live and let live. Oh and abortions aren't free, they all require money.
Again, please read and understand:

Daniel 12: Prophesy of the Last Days

Vs. 4 when travel and education shall be vastly increased.
....the new jet liners and the increase of knowledge has never been to this extent.

Matt. 10:21
Brother will rise up against brother to death, and fathers shall betray their own children. And children shall rise against their parents and cause their deaths. Everyone will hate you if you are a Christian.
...murder has never been so increased.

Matt:24:6
And you will hear wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

7 Nation will rise against nation , and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
...we are seeing fighting and division in our own nation against each other.

8.all this is but the beginning of birth-pangs.
11. Many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

12. And because wickedness is multiplied, most men's love will grow cold.

Daniel: Israel will be surrounded by its neighbors at war.

Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Matthew and Revelations, just a few depict the last days.

This is just a few, there is many verses about the end times.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

....... Doesn't take long for the crackhead to come crawling back.... Does it?

:D
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
May as well get used to it.
It's going to become an everyday occurrence before long.
All these Godless people in charge, what does one expect?
The Christian Nation was blessed.
The Atheist nation is cursed.
Actually the worst school massacre occurred in 1927 at Bath Township, Michigan that killed 38 elementary school children and six adults, and injured at least 58 other people.
So much for your theory.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

just another day in the life of a make believe leftwingwhackadoodle, wonder who they will blame for obozos blunder while taking the oath of orifice

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Retard or Dumba$$ please stfu!
Got your libtard talking points wrecked, so you have to name call and talk $#it about your Dimocrat gay rights associates.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

School in Texas has a police force...... Hmmm. Guess that argument doesn't hold water.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical empty headed liberal response, doesn't know what he is talking about so they toss around accusations to fit their ego.
You don't know me but my daughter does and she knows DARN well I would ask her not to abort. Although, I can not tell her what to do, she is an adult. Unlike the liberals who okay it for children who are pregnant by whatever as in their choice, rape, etc. it is law they can abort without consent of a parent.
Why is it you want the female gender to abort their babies so badly? Why the urgency to kill a harmless human being?
I am curious. Your post confirm your feelings about it, why the death panel?
Hindsight is 20/20 many women made mistakes they can't take back...now two very high profile people in Roe V. Wade and Doe V. Bolton speak about that:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/two-women-le...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
Shootings have nothing to do with guns. Mental illness pierced those bodies that were taken to the hospital.

Just wanna be clear about that.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Posting this for you again. The Zom Ass woman is lying. There is no Federal Program that allows Food Stamps to be given to illegal aliens. You can post all the numbers you want to. But what you lying Repubs refuse to post is the truth about illegals and Food Stamps. And you say Dems will not face the truth??????????
Go to Walmarts and stand behind them at the check out, you will get the picture.

or Still confused.

Take a temporary job there as cashier and I promise you, no doubt whatsoever will you have then.

If you don't, then you need to be quiet because you have no idea, none whatsoever.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Walmarts and stand behind them at the check out, you will get the picture.
or Still confused.
Take a temporary job there as cashier and I promise you, no doubt whatsoever will you have then.
If you don't, then you need to be quiet because you have no idea, none whatsoever.
Your Walmart job has you burned out bad.

Maybe Obamacare can help you get the treatment you need. Mental issues are a tough thing to go through. You don't need to own any guns in your current condition. You should turn those into your local police immediately!

I may have just saved people with this post.
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, please read and understand:
Daniel 12: Prophesy of the Last Days
Vs. 4 when travel and education shall be vastly increased.
....the new jet liners and the increase of knowledge has never been to this extent.
Matt. 10:21
Brother will rise up against brother to death, and fathers shall betray their own children. And children shall rise against their parents and cause their deaths. Everyone will hate you if you are a Christian.
...murder has never been so increased.
Matt:24:6
And you will hear wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet.
7 Nation will rise against nation , and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
...we are seeing fighting and division in our own nation against each other.
8.all this is but the beginning of birth-pangs.
11. Many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
12. And because wickedness is multiplied, most men's love will grow cold.
Daniel: Israel will be surrounded by its neighbors at war.
Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Matthew and Revelations, just a few depict the last days.
This is just a few, there is many verses about the end times.
The intifada started in Genesis 16:12

And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

ISHMAEL IS THE FOUNDER OF Jebusites, Canaanites, Amorites, Philistines, Hivites, Hittites, Midianites, Amalekites, Egyptians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Arabs, Medes and Persians.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Moses of Israel won and Pharaoh of Egypt lost.

David of Israel won and Goliath of Philistines lost.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>SHE'S not that bad she's just black and you don't like blacks and you will not stand!!!!!
You're CERTIFIABLE liblunatic...I don't like any color even green from other space that put my country my America down ...maybe big butt Moochelle is NOT proud with her country ...but I am VERY MUCH PROUD with my America..I love my country !!!!!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
....... Doesn't take long for the crackhead to come crawling back.... Does it?
:D
Are you missing Andy?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindsight is 20/20 many women made mistakes they can't take back...now two very high profile people in Roe V. Wade and Doe V. Bolton speak about that:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/two-women-le...
I hope and pray that they can influence other women to change their minds before they have the abortions.

I don't know what the numbers is but I heard that abortions have dropped in states which require a ultrasound prior to the abortion and if the doctors performed an abortion without this, they can be fined $100,000. per abortion w/ultrasound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr voter 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 3 hr ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 4 hr mike 3
Help me out! 4 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 5 hr na na 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 13 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 14 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs