'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,458)

Showing posts 69,141 - 69,160 of138,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you can not understand the Federal Law that is written.
Qualified immigrants are:
lawful permanent residents (LPRs), including Amerasian immigrants; or
refugees, asylees, persons granted withholding of deportation, conditional entry (in effect prior to Apr. 1, 1980), or paroled for at least one year, and ; or
Cuban/Haitian entrants;
adults or minors subject to severe trafficking, or their spouse/parents/children; or
certain battered spouses and children.
So you are pretending that millions and millions and millions of illegals in our country are really legal because Eva Longoria says they are because she saw it in a movie or watched a play that proved it to be true? hahahahahaha best joke of the day. If you and the mental giant Eva Longoria believe this to be true can we expect a photo op of both of you welcoming al the illegals at the border and handng them their food stamp cards and money from your pockets? Redistribute that greenback. That's what you constantly rant about, Do it and STFU old boy.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you can not understand the Federal Law that is written.
Would that be one of the federal laws that Obama and the democrats have decided to enforce or is this another lawsuit the democrats will file on Americans citizens on behalf of millions of criminals in our country? Mexico's president sure was pissed that the dems wouldn't let him stand front and center with them filing that lawsuit against Arizona. They have to keep him in the background until "it's time", correct? lol Open mouth, chew on your breakfast shoe burrito.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I love it! Virginia took some tips from the democrats on how to get what you want by playing dirty. While a State Senator was kissing the feet of the chosen one in Washington...his colleagues voted on and passed a redistricting plan that gave republicans the upper-hand in Virginia's State Senate. LMMFAO It's 'bout damn time the republicans started fighting back using the same dirty tricks the redistributing democrat party has been doing for years now. How y'all like the redistribution of districts? Go Virginia!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

College cuts teachers hours to evade expensive Obamacare costs. Wait...shhhh, listen...did anybody hear the republicans predict Obamacare would be a job killer? Might wanna asks those college educators how they like their liberal master now. The CBO announced that Obamacare would cost the citizens of our country triple of what Obama and his gang claimed and now people are being let go or put on as part-time employees with no benefits...hmmmm, does that sound like reform or a job killing democrat brain fart? You make the call. You do the math.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking of human slaves and prostitues who were brought to this country illegally by kidnappers getting food stamps am I correct in this from your earlier post claiming THESE illegals are getting food stamps?? Correct??
No DUMB #UCK!
They use "Coyotes" as the "Trafficker" even thought these illegals PAY THEM!
NO FIVE year wait, just claim you were "kidnapped by Wile E. Coyote! That is how Dem's use 50/50 State Fed Foodstamp dollars for illegals! Been going on for years! They can even spend them at flea markets (for farm -fresh) no fraud/black market there right?
Even pre-approved fast food chains accept them (foodstamps)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

...... Have to admit it is kinna funny to watch the bipolar republicans go in and in about things they're told to repeat.

Poor brainless tools.
did u know

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
I love it! Virginia took some tips from the democrats on how to get what you want by playing dirty. While a State Senator was kissing the feet of the chosen one in Washington...his colleagues voted on and passed a redistricting plan that gave republicans the upper-hand in Virginia's State Senate. LMMFAO It's 'bout damn time the republicans started fighting back using the same dirty tricks the redistributing democrat party has been doing for years now. How y'all like the redistribution of districts? Go Virginia!!!
Virginia GOP Pulls a Fast One on Dems
Redistricting plan pushed through split state senate while key Dem was at Obama inauguration!

Republicans didn't just start using these tactics, they've been using them all along! They know they can't win fair and square and evidently they can't win period!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking of human slaves and prostitues who were brought to this country illegally by kidnappers getting food stamps am I correct in this from your earlier post claiming THESE illegals are getting food stamps?? Correct??
THES loopholes are in states with "sanctuary laws" for Mexicans!
You think it's coincidence?
Democrats are "farming" the minority vote! ESCAPE the plantation mentality! Don't sell your racial pride for a foodstamp, what ever happened to "Black Pride"? You sold it for a foodstamp, and a HUD check! The United Negro College Fund used to have a PSA that said "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

No more...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
...... Have to admit it is kinna funny to watch the bipolar republicans go in and in about things they're told to repeat.
Poor brainless tools.
What happened to your Queer Party friends?
YOU will address me as Colonel or Sir I believe I've earned it!
I want to know what we're going to do about this?
Extend me some F@CKING COURTESY!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

THES [THESE]
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your Queer Party friends?
YOU will address me as Colonel or Sir I believe I've earned it!
I want to know what we're going to do about this?
Extend me some F@CKING COURTESY!
No one owes you anything Headcheck.

You're very full of yourself thinking you deserve some sort if respect on the Internet??

Hey.... This is your little world.... Do as you've done since you've been here.... Make it all your world!!

And Internet wannabe heros deserve no respect

You are here everyday sucking down a government crazy check and you want people's respect??

Get a job dipshit! LMAO!!

You delusional people make me laugh sooooo hard sometimes.

Internet militia..... Stfu and go to work at Walmart!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

This is about Singularity, his vision is the lesson to learn.
Hey

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

u knew better than to mess with me
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are pretending that millions and millions and millions of illegals in our country are really legal because Eva Longoria says they are because she saw it in a movie or watched a play that proved it to be true? hahahahahaha best joke of the day. If you and the mental giant Eva Longoria believe this to be true can we expect a photo op of both of you welcoming al the illegals at the border and handng them their food stamp cards and money from your pockets? Redistribute that greenback. That's what you constantly rant about, Do it and STFU old boy.
the oblamer motto, "I regret that I have but one country to give for my life", then all the sheeple bowed and held hands,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Michelle Obama (radiant as always) is not about the bullshit. Watch her roll her eyes and shake her head at Boehner.
Her body language says, "Don't touch me, Don't talk to me, my husband is only being cordial."
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
no, her body language said, "I think all whites are trash and I'm ashamed of my country, my marxist husband will show you all how to destroy the greedy wealth of those smarter than us libotards because we can, not because we should, but because we can, and it will all be Bushs fault", then, if you look closely just before she took a drink she said "BAAAAAAAA",

oh, and Boehner if you read his lips said "lolol, just try it racist traitor"
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

This is great!! LOLOL If you can't bet em, join em! ROTFL

Virginia GOP Pulls a Fast One on Dems
Redistricting plan pushed through split state senate while key Dem was at Obama inauguration

Virginia Republicans pushed through a redistricting plan that would make it easier for the party to take control of the state Senate in 2015 while a key Democrat was away attending the presidential inauguration festivities.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4235-virgin...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Demcraps tried it and it backfired, BAAAAAAA

Remember those bad "Leprechaun" movies of the 1990s? They featured a nasty little leprechaun that wreacked havoc wherever he went. Unfortunately, Illinois has its own nasty little leprechaun that wreaks havoc wherever he goes. His name is Michael Madigan, Speaker of the Illinois House. In the coming weeks this column will look at how Madigan has destroyed Illinois and that he must be fired by the voters statewide. But for now I will examine how he is trying to destroy the 8th and 10th Congressional Districts.

About a year ago, Michael Madigan, the scary Illinois leprechaun, drew up new legislative maps for the state with the intention of seeing fewer Republican Congressmen and fewer Republicans in the state legislature.

http://www.examiner.com/article/redistricting...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No one owes you anything Headcheck.
You're very full of yourself thinking you deserve some sort if respect on the Internet??
Hey.... This is your little world.... Do as you've done since you've been here.... Make it all your world!!
And Internet wannabe heros deserve no respect
You are here everyday sucking down a government crazy check and you want people's respect??
Get a job dipshit! LMAO!!
You delusional people make me laugh sooooo hard sometimes.
Internet militia..... Stfu and go to work at Walmart!
I was being poking fun at you Cornholio!
You are very easy to bait, don't pat your self on the back with your wiping hand, before you wash it as your Qu'ran instructs!

Isn't it time for Beenie Weenie pie?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being poking fun at you Cornholio!
You are very easy to bait, don't pat your self on the back with your wiping hand, before you wash it as your Qu'ran instructs!
Isn't it time for Beenie Weenie pie?
I stand by my statement.

ALL of it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I told you Obama could see you. Now they are using radio sound waves directed at you causing your computer to mess up. I bet you wake up today as a Democrat after a few hours of mind control waves and a shot of Chemtrails.
You call anyone "dumbass"...go look at the mirror ...
Talking to you it is waist of time...

Also...illegals are not protected under our Depth. of Labor..."FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ~A~L~I~E~N~S~"
right?

Also ...illegals can't attend our colleges and our schools, right?

You're lost...

Also...illegals don't have their babies in US and we don't pay for their hospital bill and WIC program,
right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,141 - 69,160 of138,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min curious 122,773
benge mcgee for family court judge 30 min Voter 11
Best elementary school 1 hr momma of 5 15
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr nope 920
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 2 hr lettin it all out 21
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 3 hr jimmy 28
lamon jones 3 hr someone who knows 13
Corey vs. Collins 5 hr Pop 56
•••