'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76589 Jan 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE "ILLEGALS" have NO VISA DUMB#UCK! The Ca SNAP is 50/50 State/Fed funded as are all state FOODSTAMPS...These illegals have been provided a work-around by Libtards who are intent on bankrupting America by means of economic terrorism! Idiots like you aid and abet those Pimps of Poverty!
You tried to murky the waters, didn't work, now you get flushed like the POS you are!
Sorry you can not understand the Federal Law that is written.
.
Qualified immigrants are:

lawful permanent residents (LPRs), including Amerasian immigrants; or
refugees, asylees, persons granted withholding of deportation, conditional entry (in effect prior to Apr. 1, 1980), or paroled for at least one year, and ; or
Cuban/Haitian entrants;
adults or minors subject to severe trafficking, or their spouse/parents/children; or
certain battered spouses and children.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76592 Jan 22, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
She was probably hearing some of these comments.....and smelling a strong aroma of alcohol...thus, her eyes roll in disgust!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NDyt_qCCiToXX
As she held her glass of wine in the air and saluted her hubby! Oh, I guess she was smart enough to hold her own alcohol up in the air so she couldn't be accused of smelling her own booze but blaming it on Boehner.

Nice try! Did you get this excuse from Obama's Big Boy Book of Excuses to use when there is no crisis but you need to invent one? Seems as if everything is a crisis with Barack and Michelle, doesn't it? Well, not so much with jobs or the people their policies have sent people plummeting to the poverty level or that millions of Americans can't feed their families because of Obama's failed policies...on and on and on. But you know that. You just needed a little reminder to return to sanity, right? lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76593 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you can not understand the Federal Law that is written.
.
Qualified immigrants are:
lawful permanent residents (LPRs), including Amerasian immigrants; or
refugees, asylees, persons granted withholding of deportation, conditional entry (in effect prior to Apr. 1, 1980), or paroled for at least one year, and ; or
Cuban/Haitian entrants;
adults or minors subject to severe trafficking, or their spouse/parents/children; or
certain battered spouses and children.
So you are pretending that millions and millions and millions of illegals in our country are really legal because Eva Longoria says they are because she saw it in a movie or watched a play that proved it to be true? hahahahahaha best joke of the day. If you and the mental giant Eva Longoria believe this to be true can we expect a photo op of both of you welcoming al the illegals at the border and handng them their food stamp cards and money from your pockets? Redistribute that greenback. That's what you constantly rant about, Do it and STFU old boy.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76594 Jan 22, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you can not understand the Federal Law that is written.
Would that be one of the federal laws that Obama and the democrats have decided to enforce or is this another lawsuit the democrats will file on Americans citizens on behalf of millions of criminals in our country? Mexico's president sure was pissed that the dems wouldn't let him stand front and center with them filing that lawsuit against Arizona. They have to keep him in the background until "it's time", correct? lol Open mouth, chew on your breakfast shoe burrito.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76595 Jan 22, 2013
I love it! Virginia took some tips from the democrats on how to get what you want by playing dirty. While a State Senator was kissing the feet of the chosen one in Washington...his colleagues voted on and passed a redistricting plan that gave republicans the upper-hand in Virginia's State Senate. LMMFAO It's 'bout damn time the republicans started fighting back using the same dirty tricks the redistributing democrat party has been doing for years now. How y'all like the redistribution of districts? Go Virginia!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76596 Jan 22, 2013
College cuts teachers hours to evade expensive Obamacare costs. Wait...shhhh, listen...did anybody hear the republicans predict Obamacare would be a job killer? Might wanna asks those college educators how they like their liberal master now. The CBO announced that Obamacare would cost the citizens of our country triple of what Obama and his gang claimed and now people are being let go or put on as part-time employees with no benefits...hmmmm, does that sound like reform or a job killing democrat brain fart? You make the call. You do the math.

Since: Dec 11

.

#76597 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking of human slaves and prostitues who were brought to this country illegally by kidnappers getting food stamps am I correct in this from your earlier post claiming THESE illegals are getting food stamps?? Correct??
No DUMB #UCK!
They use "Coyotes" as the "Trafficker" even thought these illegals PAY THEM!
NO FIVE year wait, just claim you were "kidnapped by Wile E. Coyote! That is how Dem's use 50/50 State Fed Foodstamp dollars for illegals! Been going on for years! They can even spend them at flea markets (for farm -fresh) no fraud/black market there right?
Even pre-approved fast food chains accept them (foodstamps)!
Uncle Tab

United States

#76598 Jan 22, 2013
...... Have to admit it is kinna funny to watch the bipolar republicans go in and in about things they're told to repeat.

Poor brainless tools.
did u know

Martin, TN

#76599 Jan 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
I love it! Virginia took some tips from the democrats on how to get what you want by playing dirty. While a State Senator was kissing the feet of the chosen one in Washington...his colleagues voted on and passed a redistricting plan that gave republicans the upper-hand in Virginia's State Senate. LMMFAO It's 'bout damn time the republicans started fighting back using the same dirty tricks the redistributing democrat party has been doing for years now. How y'all like the redistribution of districts? Go Virginia!!!
Virginia GOP Pulls a Fast One on Dems
Redistricting plan pushed through split state senate while key Dem was at Obama inauguration!

Republicans didn't just start using these tactics, they've been using them all along! They know they can't win fair and square and evidently they can't win period!

Since: Dec 11

.

#76600 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking of human slaves and prostitues who were brought to this country illegally by kidnappers getting food stamps am I correct in this from your earlier post claiming THESE illegals are getting food stamps?? Correct??
THES loopholes are in states with "sanctuary laws" for Mexicans!
You think it's coincidence?
Democrats are "farming" the minority vote! ESCAPE the plantation mentality! Don't sell your racial pride for a foodstamp, what ever happened to "Black Pride"? You sold it for a foodstamp, and a HUD check! The United Negro College Fund used to have a PSA that said "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

No more...

Since: Dec 11

.

#76601 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
...... Have to admit it is kinna funny to watch the bipolar republicans go in and in about things they're told to repeat.
Poor brainless tools.
What happened to your Queer Party friends?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
YOU will address me as Colonel or Sir I believe I've earned it!
I want to know what we're going to do about this?
Extend me some F@CKING COURTESY!

Since: Dec 11

.

#76602 Jan 22, 2013
THES [THESE]
Uncle Tab

United States

#76607 Jan 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your Queer Party friends?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
YOU will address me as Colonel or Sir I believe I've earned it!
I want to know what we're going to do about this?
Extend me some F@CKING COURTESY!
No one owes you anything Headcheck.

You're very full of yourself thinking you deserve some sort if respect on the Internet??

Hey.... This is your little world.... Do as you've done since you've been here.... Make it all your world!!

And Internet wannabe heros deserve no respect

You are here everyday sucking down a government crazy check and you want people's respect??

Get a job dipshit! LMAO!!

You delusional people make me laugh sooooo hard sometimes.

Internet militia..... Stfu and go to work at Walmart!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#76608 Jan 22, 2013
This is about Singularity, his vision is the lesson to learn.
Hey

Duluth, GA

#76609 Jan 22, 2013
u knew better than to mess with me
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76611 Jan 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are pretending that millions and millions and millions of illegals in our country are really legal because Eva Longoria says they are because she saw it in a movie or watched a play that proved it to be true? hahahahahaha best joke of the day. If you and the mental giant Eva Longoria believe this to be true can we expect a photo op of both of you welcoming al the illegals at the border and handng them their food stamp cards and money from your pockets? Redistribute that greenback. That's what you constantly rant about, Do it and STFU old boy.
the oblamer motto, "I regret that I have but one country to give for my life", then all the sheeple bowed and held hands,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76613 Jan 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Michelle Obama (radiant as always) is not about the bullshit. Watch her roll her eyes and shake her head at Boehner.
Her body language says, "Don't touch me, Don't talk to me, my husband is only being cordial."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ULbqxx6iS-AXX
no, her body language said, "I think all whites are trash and I'm ashamed of my country, my marxist husband will show you all how to destroy the greedy wealth of those smarter than us libotards because we can, not because we should, but because we can, and it will all be Bushs fault", then, if you look closely just before she took a drink she said "BAAAAAAAA",

oh, and Boehner if you read his lips said "lolol, just try it racist traitor"
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76615 Jan 22, 2013
This is great!! LOLOL If you can't bet em, join em! ROTFL

Virginia GOP Pulls a Fast One on Dems
Redistricting plan pushed through split state senate while key Dem was at Obama inauguration

Virginia Republicans pushed through a redistricting plan that would make it easier for the party to take control of the state Senate in 2015 while a key Democrat was away attending the presidential inauguration festivities.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4235-virgin...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76618 Jan 22, 2013
Demcraps tried it and it backfired, BAAAAAAA

Remember those bad "Leprechaun" movies of the 1990s? They featured a nasty little leprechaun that wreacked havoc wherever he went. Unfortunately, Illinois has its own nasty little leprechaun that wreaks havoc wherever he goes. His name is Michael Madigan, Speaker of the Illinois House. In the coming weeks this column will look at how Madigan has destroyed Illinois and that he must be fired by the voters statewide. But for now I will examine how he is trying to destroy the 8th and 10th Congressional Districts.

About a year ago, Michael Madigan, the scary Illinois leprechaun, drew up new legislative maps for the state with the intention of seeing fewer Republican Congressmen and fewer Republicans in the state legislature.

http://www.examiner.com/article/redistricting...

Since: Dec 11

.

#76620 Jan 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No one owes you anything Headcheck.
You're very full of yourself thinking you deserve some sort if respect on the Internet??
Hey.... This is your little world.... Do as you've done since you've been here.... Make it all your world!!
And Internet wannabe heros deserve no respect
You are here everyday sucking down a government crazy check and you want people's respect??
Get a job dipshit! LMAO!!
You delusional people make me laugh sooooo hard sometimes.
Internet militia..... Stfu and go to work at Walmart!
I was being poking fun at you Cornholio!
You are very easy to bait, don't pat your self on the back with your wiping hand, before you wash it as your Qu'ran instructs!

Isn't it time for Beenie Weenie pie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 4 min Spur41 72
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 4 min The Truth 7
Rental apartment or house 14 min Needing to rent 1
Dogs 1 hr Curious 8
CSC starting pay (Nov '11) 1 hr derrick 18
Sarah tye 2 hr Yeahhh 1
Verlan Brock 3 hr need to know 1
wreck in flat lick 10 hr Lol 5

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 03 at 9:15PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:58AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude