'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76519 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your belief? The pity falls at your feet.
We all pay taxes friend.
Abortion,you haven't a clue,I'll assume your a man,so you can't visualize that moment with your feet up in stirrups you're hemorrhaging to death and the doctor gives you a choice, to live or die? your life or the child's.I suppose you'd be so self-righteous you'd say save the the baby and let me die. It doesn't seem to work that way though,the
instinct to survive is strong and the decision is between you and God!
Then there's rape and incest which to me is one in the same.
Would you ask your daughter to carry a child of rape?
What do you know of justice and from your posts you certainly know nothing of equality!
So get over your almightiness will ya?
You are too funny. I know you are a man.

A man would think when women go into the clinic to abort, they are hemorrhaging and if they are, its probably a miscarriage and they're losing the baby, no abortion needed just a D & C. When women go into abortion clinics, they are not hemorrhaging, they would go to the ER if they were.

You are too funny.

Would I asked my daughter to carry a child of rape, yes I would but it is her decision in what to do, she is an adult. You see, aborting a baby is murder no matter what the reason is. The baby didn't do anything wrong, the baby is a separate being and separate body from the mom.

A baby is a baby from day of conception and aborting a baby is either from inconvenience, embarrassment or financially unable to take care of the baby. The abortions from rape is very low.

So, if the mother's life is in danger, who makes the decision which life is more precious? Put your faith in GOD and let him make that decision.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76520 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid Repubs tried to change every voting law you could before the elections to make it harder to vote. All that trouble and your side still lost..........Again.
P.S. ACORN hasn't existed for 3 years. Dumbass.
Hey Bub, news alert:ACORN is working under a new name.

Google it and be enlightened.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76521 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>That strange. I was also studying history and couldn't figure out how Jim Jones got 900 people to commit suicide. He told them stories each day about the "enemy" coming to get them.
So on their last day he told them the enemy was there. Fear of the "others" is how most leaders without power try and gain power. You Repubs practice this each day.
If you need an example of the fear game played at its best, just tune in to Rush, Beck or FauxNews for a day.
Or let's tune into some democrat examples that for some strange reason you just never seem to include in your constant rants.

1)Your Social Security and the military checks may not be in the mail if the republicans don't do what I demand of them.

2)They(republicans)want to put you back in chains.

3)I want you to eat at the buffet but Congress doesn't want you to be able to go out and eat

4)If Planned Parenthood doesn't get their tax money every year there will be millions of women falling on the floor and dying.

5)If we hadn't of passed Obamacare people like ??(insert the name of the kids mother that Obama paraded around like a circus chimp at the signing of Obamacare) will die from lack of medical care. Most people bought that line of crap even though his mother was never turned down for any medical treatment and she had a medical card and charities paid for many of her treatments.

7)Republicans are our enemy. Help me defeat OUR enemy by voting for me.

Just a few to refresh your memory. Hope this didn't cause an overload for your lone brain cell.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76523 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid Repubs tried to change every voting law you could before the elections to make it harder to vote. All that trouble and your side still lost..........Again.
O-tay! There are 174 extensions of ACORN. They ALL have the same tax ID number, the same staff and the same goals. Really? A name change was all it took to convince you that ACORN wasn't around any more. Thank God you aren't the brains of any operation or company and thank God for your family that you have never had to make any life-changing decisions for yourself or any one else. You are so easily swayed and convinced it's pathetic!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76524 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
the certaintly did, who did those repubs think they are trying to make people show ID to vote, after all, the DNC required ID to get into their convention, ID is required to buy any kind of license - drivers, fishing, hunting, enrolling into school or college, those evil repubs expecting illegal aliens, black pantie racists and libotard traitors to vote only once and show who they are to mitigate fraud,

LOL, you truly are ignorant, BAAAAAAAAAAA
did u know

Martin, TN

#76525 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
The liberal politicians all lined up to point their angry fingers at the Americans, "we need gun control, it is killing our children" and then keep passing laws for tax payers to kill babies still in their mother's womb.
It has been 40 years since Roe vs Wade and over 50 million babies have been killed, 1/6 of our population and billions in tax payer's money which supports it financially.
......the liberals keep pointing their useless fingers demanding the rights and money to support killing babies and then use killing of children at a school as a basis for a gun law.
Who would of thunk it.....we have corrupted, lying politicians who wouldn't know the difference in a shoe string and a lasso unless maybe, you did a lobotomy, it couldn't hurt them. This is for sure.
Are Republicans really pro life?

Tomorrow is Roe v Wade's 40th. anniversary. It was made law 1/22/1973 and every Republican First Lady since abortion was legalized has been pro-abortion, odd.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76526 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this blasphemy against Our True Lord and Savior?
They had on the internet Obama would make sure the weather would be just right for the Inauguration.
This is a sick nation and getting worse by the day.
I never seen arrogance and stubbornness, like in this president ever. People are just blind...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76527 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>That strange. I was also studying history and couldn't figure out how Jim Jones got 900 people to commit suicide. He told them stories each day about the "enemy" coming to get them.
So on their last day he told them the enemy was there. Fear of the "others" is how most leaders without power try and gain power. You Repubs practice this each day.
If you need an example of the fear game played at its best, just tune in to Rush, Beck or FauxNews for a day.
Rush, Beck and Fox relate logic to social situation, MSLSD, CNN and the rest use emotion to scare the masses, there is no intellect in liberalism, that is a fact, you know it, everybody knows it so quit trying to make like you are something, you are not, you are social scum feeding off the fears of sheeple, the DNC is a terrorist organization,
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76528 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this blasphemy against Our True Lord and Savior?
They had on the internet Obama would make sure the weather would be just right for the Inauguration.
This is a sick nation and getting worse by the day.
Time magazine has a picture of the obama on their cover and the words "The Second Coming". The odd thing is that half of the people didn't have a clue that there ever was a Time magazine and the other half thought they went belly-up years ago. I guess they need some new support/subscribers so they are trying to shock people with their cover to bring in some badly needed money. Isn't that what the democrats do on a daily basis? LMAO
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76529 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sure do mentally challenged person.
Two wars,two tax cuts for the wealthy,catches up to you after 8 years huh?Where were the fiscal conservatives during bush's check signing days? Never vetoed one spending bill!
Guess it all depends on who's spending the money...don't it?
still laughing at your response, 4 years later and the demotards are still blaming Bush when oblamer hasn't done anything to improve our economy or society, he hasn't even tried, unless you telling the American people that the government has to spend like crazy in order to keep the economy aflot (crazy Joe said that), but now that the money has run out, the printing presses are all worn out, and we are faced with no resources to accomodate or mitigate any type of calamity, and are 6 trillion $ deeper in debt, its still Bushs fault, even with a democrap congress,

ROTFL at this one, BAAAAAAAAAA,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76530 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
A man would think when women go into the clinic to abort, they are hemorrhaging and if they are, its probably a miscarriage and they're losing the baby, no abortion needed just a D & C. When women go into abortion clinics, they are not hemorrhaging, they would go to the ER if they were.
You are too funny.
Would I asked my daughter to carry a child of rape, yes I would but it is her decision in what to do, she is an adult. You see, aborting a baby is murder no matter what the reason is. The baby didn't do anything wrong, the baby is a separate being and separate body from the mom.
A baby is a baby from day of conception and aborting a baby is either from inconvenience, embarrassment or financially unable to take care of the baby. The abortions from rape is very low.
So, if the mother's life is in danger, who makes the decision which life is more precious? Put your faith in GOD and let him make that decision.
Like I said the pity falls at your feet,you know good and d@mn well you would not ask your daughter to carry a baby
conceived from from rape. Oh, pregnancy from rape is low, who told you that? Oh, she's an adult it's her choice..agreeing with roe v wade now? making exceptions now huh?
What about the 12 and 13 year old girls raped by their crazy uncle?
who makes that decision?I've been in delivery rooms only person I seen making the decision was the one giving birth!
You're a walking contradiction.
I'd bet anything you'd save yourself,in fact I know you'd save yourself!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76532 Jan 21, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Republicans really pro life?
Tomorrow is Roe v Wade's 40th. anniversary. It was made law 1/22/1973 and every Republican First Lady since abortion was legalized has been pro-abortion, odd.
So does that mean republicans are all pro abortion because some of the First Lady's were pro-abortion? Do you really think that tactic works? Now that is funny. You live in a small world of your own if you think you convinced anybody that what a handful of women may or may not believe constitutes what all republicans believe. That's really stretching it but since that is your claim to fame (stretching the truth and fooling the Obamorons) I can see how you would be proud of yourself for coming up with that lame ass crap.

I guess since Hitlary forgave Sick Willy for humiliating her and her child in front of the world so she could keep Slick's fan base to help her with future political aspirations...that must mean that all democrat former first ladies have no self respect and that money and fame come before their childs well being.

Remember you democrats are the preachers of "never let a good crisis go to waste", right? Right back at ya!
Jay

Paris, TN

#76533 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too funny.

Good one *R*- I was waiting for your response, and you replied just as I thought you would. You are correct. A woman who is hemorrhaging does not go to an abortionist. If hemorrhaging begins before life can be sustained, it will happen on it's own for many reasons - and a D & C may follow later on. If she does hemorrhage, it's during an abortion at the hands of a lecherous, incompetent, heartless person - call him a doctor if you wish - I can't. Because once you've seen an ultra sound you have a whole different aspect to the meaning of the creation of life. The child is whole, viable, wiggling, moving, stretching, sleeping, blinking it's eyes, touching itself and putting it's hands in it's mouth. The heartbeat on a monitor is awesome and you can see the heart beating in the chest when it's barely 6" long. The sound and number of heartbeats per beat can tell the doctor almost inclusively whether it's a boy or girl. Girls have more beats per minute, around 165 as opposed to boys at 145.....approximately.

If the mother's life is in danger, the OB is usually aware that things are not normal. Those ultrasounds show them the child as it develops, the placement of the placenta, the ribs, bones, kneecaps, hands, feet and even the tiny nose and ears when that child is barely a few inches long. The baby in utero can hear his mother talking very early on. It can recognize her voice, hear her heart beating, and when born can attach itself and calm down when it's mother holds it and talks to it....as opposed to strangers. These are facts that my daughter's OB has assured her of.

This is why there is a push to encourage young women to view an ultrasound of their baby before they decide to destroy it. It's almost a given that when they see their little infant to be, they change their minds. I have known two girls who went through the delivery and adopted their child to another couple. Then spent the rest of their lives as the years passed trying to find them. In both cases they did meet again with their daughters, but one was not until she was in her late twenties. I was told......you never forget, not for one day, not for one minute. Never!

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76534 Jan 21, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about D & C, and I'm a man. It's called Dilation & Curettage. My wife had to have that done one time. Some people will never get a clue. Some just don't want to.
Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/dilation_and_c...
Post again when you have a vagina, okay?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76535 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay! There are 174 extensions of ACORN. They ALL have the same tax ID number, the same staff and the same goals. Really? A name change was all it took to convince you that ACORN wasn't around any more. Thank God you aren't the brains of any operation or company and thank God for your family that you have never had to make any life-changing decisions for yourself or any one else. You are so easily swayed and convinced it's pathetic!
This guy calls everyone "dumbass" but he is so clueless and so uninformed ...he doesn't believe that there is program called "fair pay for ILLEGAL aliens, that Obama had promotion ads in Mexico how to get FOOD stamps in U.S. that Obama said, "my family included generations of Muslims"...

No wonder Obama is elected and re elected ...
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76536 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your belief? The pity falls at your feet.
We all pay taxes friend.
Abortion,you haven't a clue,I'll assume your a man,so you can't visualize that moment with your feet up in stirrups you're hemorrhaging to death and the doctor gives you a choice, to live or die? your life or the child's.I suppose you'd be so self-righteous you'd say save the the baby and let me die. It doesn't seem to work that way though,the
instinct to survive is strong and the decision is between you and God!
Then there's rape and incest which to me is one in the same.
Would you ask your daughter to carry a child of rape?
What do you know of justice and from your posts you certainly know nothing of equality!
So get over your almightiness will ya?
Not every woman going in for abortion has been raped or hemorrhaging . Abortion would not be the issue it is if that was the case. I could go along with that if I had too. I wouldn't complain about taxes if it were only that.
But don't you know it's any female who doesn't want to be burdened with a child that she was lazy to take precautions against getting pregnant in the first place. Don't worry about it, just go get an abortion, it's free.
Full term babies being murdered . What a sin on this nation. This really is Bible coming true right before our eyes. Everything happening now has already been foretold. And it's happening with lighting speed. Not one of you on the left will take the time to read the bible to understand for yourself. If you did you would change your tune in a hurry. I know you are laughing and sneering just like Satan, but if you did read revelation, you would change your tune very quick. Really sorry for you.
Uh what

Morehead, KY

#76537 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy calls everyone "dumbass" but he is so clueless and so uninformed ...he doesn't believe that there is program called "fair pay for ILLEGAL aliens, that Obama had promotion ads in Mexico how to get FOOD stamps in U.S. that Obama said, "my family included generations of Muslims"...
No wonder Obama is elected and re elected ...
Doing a search online I came up with none of these ads whatsoever, neither did a friend of mine in the UK, or one in Romania. Terrible argument.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76538 Jan 21, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about D & C, and I'm a man. It's called Dilation & Curettage. My wife had to have that done one time. Some people will never get a clue. Some just don't want to.
Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/dilation_and_c...
Just because you look and smell like a man, doesn't make you a man, Debbie.
did u know

Martin, TN

#76539 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean republicans are all pro abortion because some of the First Lady's were pro-abortion? Do you really think that tactic works? Now that is funny. You live in a small world of your own if you think you convinced anybody that what a handful of women may or may not believe constitutes what all republicans believe. That's really stretching it but since that is your claim to fame (stretching the truth and fooling the Obamorons) I can see how you would be proud of yourself for coming up with that lame ass crap.
I guess since Hitlary forgave Sick Willy for humiliating her and her child in front of the world so she could keep Slick's fan base to help her with future political aspirations...that must mean that all democrat former first ladies have no self respect and that money and fame come before their childs well being.
Remember you democrats are the preachers of "never let a good crisis go to waste", right? Right back at ya!
40 years and abortion is still around. I got news for you, if the first ladies were pro choice....so were the Presidents!
You are getting played for votes! Just who will support all the unwanted children? Not Republicans because they are against supporting the poor..remember?
Uh what

Morehead, KY

#76541 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every woman going in for abortion has been raped or hemorrhaging . Abortion would not be the issue it is if that was the case. I could go along with that if I had too. I wouldn't complain about taxes if it were only that.
But don't you know it's any female who doesn't want to be burdened with a child that she was lazy to take precautions against getting pregnant in the first place. Don't worry about it, just go get an abortion, it's free.
Full term babies being murdered . What a sin on this nation. This really is Bible coming true right before our eyes. Everything happening now has already been foretold. And it's happening with lighting speed. Not one of you on the left will take the time to read the bible to understand for yourself. If you did you would change your tune in a hurry. I know you are laughing and sneering just like Satan, but if you did read revelation, you would change your tune very quick. Really sorry for you.
Isn't Bible that terribly racist, sexist, and dated book that should be used more as a guideline for our lives as opposed to an end all be all rules and code of conduct? Isn't it also written by man and is in fact like man, to be taken with a grain of salt? I love how when it comes to having an argument about something some "Christians" can do when they are confronted with a solid argument they say whatever it is the Bible says to help further their agenda? Tell me, give me exact scripture and verse, where is says what is happening on Earth at this exact moment is in the Bible. I'll pull mine off the shelf where I last left it last night, when I got done reading it, and praise god himself that someone like you has shown me the light and error of my ways. Also while you're at it, tell me where it says it's okay for us to condemn one another. And again, show me where it says getting abortions is a slight against god. Wait... isn't there a part in there about children being murdered as "god's plan." Who are you to judge someone? You're not omnipotent, you aren't all knowing, you're not even half knowing it seems like. Live and let live. Oh and abortions aren't free, they all require money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 50 min crazy 227
teena Marie mills 1 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 1 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 3 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 5 hr truth 7
jason hughes 5 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 5 hr barberette5657 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 7 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52