'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,001 - 69,020 of 151,433 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76439 Jan 21, 2013
Hey libotards, highest under employment rate by state, I wonder how many of these are RED states, and I wonder what that means, Mindstyle = Lifestyle????

BAAAAAAA

1. Nevada - RED
2. California RED
3. Rhode Island - RED
4. N. Carolina - Mixed
5. Michigan - RED
6. Oregon - RED
7. S. Carolina - Blue
8. Florida - RED
9. Washington - RED
10. Arizona - Blue with lots of RED illegals

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#76440 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! Your true colors are showing through and through. Guess I missed that about you at first.
Here we go, my true colors!
I'm as red,white,and blue as anyone on this thread.
I'm not the one who talks of secession,because I don't like the presidents politics..boo whoo!
I'll fight to preserve this union...less we forget?
United we stand divided we fall!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76441 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking, proves you wouldn't know it regardless of how it was delivered to you.....why do you think he is doing everything to get rid of the backbone of America...the working middle class?
Please don't tell us that wore out Repub talking point of the rich needing more tax breaks because they are the job creators. We've been there and done that for 30 years. How'd that work out for middle class Americans?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76442 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's father, stepfather, aunt, half sister Muslim religion. Obama is talking about his MUSLIM ROOTS in his 2009 Cairo speech... I just posted link ...you don't believe your own president? His own words ...?????
oblamer mocks Jesus

oblamer says "my muslim faith"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

oblamer displaying servitude to a saudi king (what oblamer is really saying here is BAAAAAAAAAAAA to the saudi king)

OK libotard democraps, here we go again,

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4

thats enough

Brush mountain Ky

#76443 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Unemployment rate by year in U.S., Hey libotards, see a pattern here? I wonder what all this means,
Jan 1, 2013 7.80%
Dec 1, 2012 7.80%
Jan 1, 2012 8.30%
Jan 1, 2011 9.00%
Jan 1, 2010 9.70%
Jan 1, 2009 7.70%
Jan 1, 2008 5.00%
Jan 1, 2007 4.60%
Jan 1, 2006 4.70%
Jan 1, 2005 5.30%
Jan 1, 2004 5.70%
Jan 1, 2003 5.80%
Jan 1, 2002 5.70%
Jan 1, 2001 4.20%
Sure do mentally challenged person.
Two wars,two tax cuts for the wealthy,catches up to you after 8 years huh?Where were the fiscal conservatives during bush's check signing days? Never vetoed one spending bill!
Guess it all depends on who's spending the money...don't it?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76444 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Regression is not evolving.
Sorry,but not accepting a black man a President is as back-wards as one can get.
So evolve a little and you'll feel better about yourself and America!
You think accepting a Black man as president is the problem? Please tell us the percentage of non-Blacks that voted for Obama his first term and this second term? That blows your racist insinuations right out of the water, doesn't it? Better move on to plan B,C,D and E if you expect to ever sound convincing on any level. Seems the majority of non-Black citizens voted for Obama and you are now trying to focus away from Obama's many failures as president by accusing his many supporters of being racists and they can no longer handle the fact that he is half Black?

Maybe this will help you understand why people perceive you to be a moron. Well, because you are!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76445 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
And BTW any executive order can be rescinded by the next POTUS!
So deal with some real facts.
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! Your true colors are showing through and through. Guess I missed that about you at first.
Are you and AmericanLunatic sisters? I ask because each time Tofy comments, if she doesn't like what he's saying, she questions his character with the implication that he should apologize for his own thoughts, which is exactly what you just did. Almost verbatim.

I commend you Tofy on your patience and for practicing restraint with these fools. I won't do it.
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#76446 Jan 21, 2013
Trent Lott, Ronald Reagan and Republican Racism
Dec. 14, 2002 / http://tinyurl.com/d9w75
Southern Strategy: The race question has haunted Reagan and the GOP for decades
The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

===

No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...

Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...

Reagan's heart of darkness
June 9, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/28ytj
PRESIDENT Bush proclaimed: "Ronald Reagan believed that God takes the side of justice and that America has a special calling to oppose tyranny and defend freedom." In the first three days of news reports on the death of the former president, not a single major American newspaper, television station, or politician has dared to exhume this counterpoint to the Reagan's legacy: "Immoral, evil, and totally un-Christian."
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_op...
====
Reagan, White As Snow
http://tinyurl.com/6lujee
Last week, as we’ve heard, the Republican presidential candidates praised the name and heritage of Ronald Reagan 40 times during the televised Show and Tell at the Reagan Presidential Library. That none of them mentioned Reagan’s legacy of white supremacy and support for apartheid is a little like invoking Jefferson Davis and not mentioning treason or slavery. Actually, a lot like it.
Ronald Reagan was a white supremacist to his very core, and left enough traces over his lengthy political career so that it’s evident for anyone who cares to look—which apparently few do.
Domestically, he opposed every legislative remedy for African Americans, betraying a meanness of spirit and an open racism. As Sidney Blumenthal wrote in The Guardian in 2003:/ http://www.tompaine.com/articles/2007/05/08/r...

====
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76447 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sure do mentally challenged person.
Two wars,two tax cuts for the wealthy,catches up to you after 8 years huh?Where were the fiscal conservatives during bush's check signing days? Never vetoed one spending bill!
so does a derivative housing market, 6 trillion $ in social spending, and a democrap congress for 1/2 of oblamers first term, BAAAAAA,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76448 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
oh, and I forgot to mention, those so called tax cuts for all Americans was so bad for our economy that Barack Hussein extended them, what a traitor for knowingly doing something bad for our country, he should be impeached!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76450 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oblamer mocks Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hi-V_ilJu0wXX
oblamer says "my muslim faith"
oblamer displaying servitude to a saudi king (what oblamer is really saying here is BAAAAAAAAAAAA to the saudi king)
OK libotard democraps, here we go again,
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
thats enough
O'rat doesn't hide it, but the rest of rats followers don't want to know ...blind or stupid?

Obama's own words ...

"Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim - majority country --I know, because I am one of them", Obama said.

"...my family includes generations of Muslims"...

Obama's own words ...
Hippos

Duluth, GA

#76451 Jan 21, 2013
So who really has secrets here???
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76452 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't tell us that wore out Repub talking point of the rich needing more tax breaks because they are the job creators. We've been there and done that for 30 years. How'd that work out for middle class Americans?
It seemed to work out very well for us until the Big O arrived on the scene. Things have been steadily going downhill since his arrival. Newsflash...after 4 long long long years of Obama's failed policies there are a record number of people living at or below the poverty level. There are a record number of Americans on food stamps. We had had to endure 4 long long long years of high unemployment on Obama's watch. Obama has started a class warfare in our country. Obama and the democrats have divided Americans with their rhetoric and media propaganda. The race issue has been injected into situations by democrats where it was not present to begin with. The democrats with Obama's blessings lied, cheated, stole, bribed, bullied and made secret deals to pass the largest piece of tax legislation on the American citizens in the history of our country. Obama's job stimulus bill (that Obama himself proclaimed with a snicker that maybe his shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all) created more debt than it created jobs. There have been coverup after coverup on his watch...ACORN, F&F, Benghazi, denying our Constitution, allowing the UN to decide our fate as a country. Obama campaigned to the citizens that if we were tired of Bush's high gas prices then vote for him. Another lie. Campaigned to shut down Gitmo. Another lie. Adopted the exact McCain timeline for the US troop withdrawal from Iraq then bragged how he accomplished what he assured you McCain could not. You people knelt and fell for it. Obama voted not to raise the debt ceiling when Bush was President but now that Obama is President he wants absolute power to raise the debt ceiling and continue to spend recklessly without a budget to go by as Harry Reid keeps the budget bills from reaching the Senate floor. Obama, Pelosi, Reid and all the idiot democrats on the Hill boasted that as soon as Obama signed his healthcare crap into law he will have created 400,000 jobs. Another huge HUGE lie. Obama, Pelosi, Reid and all the idiot democrats on the hill submitted false and erroneous numbers to the CBO concerning the cost of Obamacare. The CBO announced that the cost of Obamacare to the citizens of the United States of America will be TRIPLE the amount that Obama and his gang claimed.

There is so much more but why bother? You people will never bite the hand that force feeds you. Obama banked on it that you morons would still be just as dumb for his second election as you were for his first election. You didn't disappoint your messiah, did you? Get up off your lazy, irresponsible asses and do right byy your children and your elderly parents...wake the f*ck up idiots!
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#76455 Jan 21, 2013
America’s Poor Left Out of Fiscal cliff Negotiations
http://tinyurl.com/bhlrpex /
With less than three weeks to go, politicians on both sides of the aisle seem as far apart as ever over how to avoid going over the fiscal cliff. In the midst of their considerations, there’s a lot of talk about how would going over the cliff help or hurt the middle class and the wealthiest Americas. But one group that is not getting a lot of attention in the conversation is the very poor.
“Poor people are being rendered more and more invisible everyday,” says television and radio host Tavis Smiley.“Millions of Americans have already gone over the fiscal cliff. It’s not about going over a ‘cliff.’ It’s about austerity masquerading as a conversation about a so-called fiscal cliff.”
http://www.tavistalks.com/visionforanewameric...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76456 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
It seemed to work out very well for us until the Big O arrived on the scene. Things have been steadily going downhill since his arrival. Newsflash...after 4 long long long years of Obama's failed policies there are a record number of people living at or below the poverty level. There are a record number of Americans on food stamps. We had had to endure 4 long long long years of high unemployment on Obama's watch. Obama has started a class warfare in our country. Obama and the democrats have divided Americans with their rhetoric and media propaganda. The race issue has been injected into situations by democrats where it was not present to begin with. The democrats with Obama's blessings lied, cheated, stole, bribed, bullied and made secret deals to pass the largest piece of tax legislation on the American citizens in the history of our country. Obama's job stimulus bill (that Obama himself proclaimed with a snicker that maybe his shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all) created more debt than it created jobs. There have been coverup after coverup on his watch...ACORN, F&F, Benghazi, denying our Constitution, allowing the UN to decide our fate as a country. Obama campaigned to the citizens that if we were tired of Bush's high gas prices then vote for him. Another lie. Campaigned to shut down Gitmo. Another lie. Adopted the exact McCain timeline for the US troop withdrawal from Iraq then bragged how he accomplished what he assured you McCain could not. You people knelt and fell for it. Obama voted not to raise the debt ceiling when Bush was President but now that Obama is President he wants absolute power to raise the debt ceiling and continue to spend recklessly without a budget to go by as Harry Reid keeps the budget bills from reaching the Senate floor. Obama, Pelosi, Reid and all the idiot democrats on the Hill boasted that as soon as Obama signed his healthcare crap into law he will have created 400,000 jobs. Another huge HUGE lie. Obama, Pelosi, Reid and all the idiot democrats on the hill submitted false and erroneous numbers to the CBO concerning the cost of Obamacare. The CBO announced that the cost of Obamacare to the citizens of the United States of America will be TRIPLE the amount that Obama and his gang claimed.
There is so much more but why bother? You people will never bite the hand that force feeds you. Obama banked on it that you morons would still be just as dumb for his second election as you were for his first election. You didn't disappoint your messiah, did you? Get up off your lazy, irresponsible asses and do right byy your children and your elderly parents...wake the f*ck up idiots!
you might consider giving a little credit to the 9 million previous retards that didn't vote for oblamer the second time, but overall, there there are more than 60 million traitors in this country - the highest in U.S. history, could you imagine if they all went BAAAAAAAAA at the same time, it would shatter glass in millions of buildings,
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76457 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go, my true colors!
I'm as red,white,and blue as anyone on this thread.
I'm not the one who talks of secession,because I don't like the presidents politics..boo whoo!
I'll fight to preserve this union...less we forget?
United we stand divided we fall!
And we are so divided now more than at any other time in history, Compliments of our president. We all sound like we hate each other. Compliments of our president.

He has pitted us against each other .
So divided we fall right into his hands.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76458 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
O'rat doesn't hide it, but the rest of rats followers don't want to know ...blind or stupid?
Obama's own words ...
"Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim - majority country --I know, because I am one of them", Obama said.
"...my family includes generations of Muslims"...
Obama's own words ...
It's not that people are blind, it's that it wouldn't matter if he were Muslim. What don't you get about that?

And with all you say you know about the culture, don't you know that Muslims are very proud people? There is no way a Muslim would hide his faith in Allah and if he did, that would most certainly be haraam. So he's a Muslim but not a very devout one? You're just plain silly.

Brush mountain Ky

#76459 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your and your infinite wisdom....TAKE your proof and go to capital hill!
That's what I thought...topix is the perfect forum!
As to racism I've read this thread for some time....h$ll even the Klan
advertises on here..what's that tell you? Great one!
You're so distraught how do you get up of in the morning?
Seem to remember you predicting Romney in a landside..so much for your Crystal-ball!
I guess if Romney had been elected...magic would have occurred and things would have changed over-night...please!
Well keep your typing fingers in shape you have four more years to GRIPE!!!LMAO
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76460 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
So two wrongs right it right? We hoped Obama would do the right thing. Instead all he's done is take vacations, bowed to Muslims, and issued executive orders when he wanted to cover up something.
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76461 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that people are blind, it's that it wouldn't matter if he were Muslim. What don't you get about that?
And with all you say you know about the culture, don't you know that Muslims are very proud people? There is no way a Muslim would hide his faith in Allah and if he did, that would most certainly be haraam. So he's a Muslim but not a very devout one? You're just plain silly.
He will. Then you can gloat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min Do the right thing 2,022
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 2 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 2 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 3 hr Yep 32
coming soon 3 hr student 4
Kentucky Fried Chicken 4 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters