'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,450)

Showing posts 68,981 - 69,000 of146,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are actually admitting that Obama's big grandstand Executive Orders and press conference announcing that bull was all for show? It changed nothing? Surely you aren't suggesting that Obama had to give Executive Orders for his peons to enforce and follow the laws already on the books. Funny...instead of demanding the feds enforce laws already on the books for Arizona...he sued them. Whut? Shhhh...things of which you ignorant mf'ers don't speak.
Correct. I was never afraid. Were you?????????
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
Did NOT "watch" the 0's inauguration ...
WILL NOT watch it, either!
pshaw ...
Enuf "celebrities" to watch
without the prez
being ONE too ...
That is WHAT is WRONG now ...
Too many people WANTING
to keep up with the Kardashians ...
Used to BE ... the Jones's ..
First thing every morning, my husband and I get up, get our coffee and turn on Fox. Not today. TV not been on all day. The O. makes me sick, and I didn't want today ruined
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oblamers EOs are meaningless when it comes to infringing on the 2nd or any other amdenment, the American people will not honor anything such as a dictator telling honest lawbiding Americans what they can or cannot do, history is only elusive to the libotards, not the conservatives,
I would not go so far as to call them meaningless. History shows that had it not been for GHW Bush signing the assault rifle ban by EO in 1989 the Brady Bill of 1993 would have probably never became law. EOs do have an effect on up coming laws.
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing every morning, my husband and I get up, get our coffee and turn on Fox. Not today. TV not been on all day. The O. makes me sick, and I didn't want today ruined
Thank you for your Anti-American post.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Jews....... Hitler sure took care of them.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future.
Hitler ... 1935
And we all know what happened next.
he had them loaded into box cars and took them to the gas chambers. Whole familes, okd men and women , children. Ones he didn't kill, he used in horrible. medical experiments. He didn't bother to nume their pain.
Oh, by the way,, the Elite was not murdered or had experiments done on them.
Only the perfect people were spared.
Hitler was going to have only perfect people in his world.
he had plans to dominate the whole world.
I feel a sense of relief to read your post. I watched "The Pianist" last night about the Holocaust. It depicted alot of the HELL these people endure and how they were led like sheep to slaughter by visions of Utopia waiting for them and this is identical to what Obama is doing.

Obama wants two classes as you say, one the ELITE--the perfect people who are nothing more than lazy substance walking the earth and the poor who will be subservient and endure slavery as he wants. Slaves will beg for food (no more food stamps) and will be least on the totem pole when it comes to healthcare.

Sarah Palin knew what was going on when she was running for vice president and Mccain shut her up quick. She knew what was in the healthcare bill because she read and try to warn people about the death panels. I also read this portion and it certainly does say this. Obama even made a statement in one of his speeches about just giving some people an aspirin and telling them to go home and suck it up.

I just turned on the news thinking the inauguration should be off, I was wrong. People are going crazy. They are foolish and blind.

I never thought I would see so many blinded, ignorant Americans but I did.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama attended 6 yrs Muslim school in Indonesia. His father and stepfather, both Muslim religion. Obama's mother Catholic. Didn't you hear Obama talking about and how nice the sunset is in hearing Muslim prayers while in Indonesia.
Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
NO ONE is "perfect" ...
WE all have sinned !!!
WE just NEED to FOLLOW
God's RULE ...
Makes LIFE a LOT "simpler!"
==========
God is our creator
We owe Him our obedience
Isaiah 5:20 says that people will call evil good and good evil. Don't reject God's word and accept what society calls good.
Seeing the way you were judged,the only GOD these morons believe there is, is in the White House. ALLAH is their God!

According to what God said, Satan will seem to be winning for awhile. Then God will return and Satan will be thrown into fiery hell and his followers with him.
All these people of the Devil needed to come out was a Godless man in the White House to be on their side.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/03/ob...

OBAMA RENEWS OPENNESS ABOUT HIS MUSLIM ROOTS AHEAD OF EGYPT SPEECH

"Many other Americans have lived in a Muslim- majority country --I know, because I am one of them", Obama said.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's mother nor step father practiced Islam. The school Obama went to as a child in Indonesia was a Catholic school you dumbass.
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School.
you are the most persistent liar on here, and you r noy very good at it,
Reality

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Who stole my crack pipe?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, We have evolved. That is history, Obama is NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Regression is not evolving.
Sorry,but not accepting a black man a President is as back-wards as one can get.
So evolve a little and you'll feel better about yourself and America!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to back up a few post. The words from our President that they are all calling a Muslim lover and Islam lover were spoken by GW Bush. Not Obama. It is my proof they are all just haters of Obama and not anything to do with something said. They started posting about these words only thinking Obama said them when it was Bush that gave the speech. So Repubs you now say Bush was a Muslim? Hypocritical bastards.
Webarchive.org ? flashback to 2004:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

nh-obama.jpg (12114 bytes)
Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eas...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here ...today watching Walker Texas Ranger.
I prefer to watch Chuck Norris over O, any time.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

could you define black man please

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel a sense of relief to read your post. I watched "The Pianist" last night about the Holocaust. It depicted alot of the HELL these people endure and how they were led like sheep to slaughter by visions of Utopia waiting for them and this is identical to what Obama is doing.
Obama wants two classes as you say, one the ELITE--the perfect people who are nothing more than lazy substance walking the earth and the poor who will be subservient and endure slavery as he wants. Slaves will beg for food (no more food stamps) and will be least on the totem pole when it comes to healthcare.
Sarah Palin knew what was going on when she was running for vice president and Mccain shut her up quick. She knew what was in the healthcare bill because she read and try to warn people about the death panels. I also read this portion and it certainly does say this. Obama even made a statement in one of his speeches about just giving some people an aspirin and telling them to go home and suck it up.
I just turned on the news thinking the inauguration should be off, I was wrong. People are going crazy. They are foolish and blind.
I never thought I would see so many blinded, ignorant Americans but I did.
Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
And BTW any executive order can be rescinded by the next POTUS!
So deal with some real facts.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School
We tend to believe evidence which supports our predisposed notions, and when we find that which we seek...we stop there.
Go deeper than MSNBC:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Simply using a racist angle and calling disbelievers "birthers", wins 0 arguments.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Listen to Obama Egypt Speech talking about it...you're the biggest DUMBASS on this forum ...you don't believe your own president?

P.S. I don't like to call people names, but you started it...I'm American and nothing you can do about it...EAT YOUR HEART OUT you traitor!
allknowing

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the most persistent liar on here, and you r noy very good at it,
So you know of a Catholic school that is actually Muslim? hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! I laugh at just how stupid you really have to be. The Catholic church setups a school in Indonesia and you call it an Islamic teaching school because of where it's located. If a Christian missionary goes to Indonesia does that make them a Muslim? What a retard you are.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No <<<<<<< <<<<< We can go back and look but I remember all you Repubs saying Obama's first election was the end of the US. Now you say it's sometime in the next 4 years. Just because you all wish, hope and pray for the end of America will not make it happen. After all you are the minority.
It was the beginning of the end. He sure has a good start. To many good people holding him back, making his job harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,981 - 69,000 of146,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min i be dat nikka 81,555
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min curious 128,511
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 51 min wow 34
Jerry Rabbit Cox 1 hr Resisedent 1
Ronald Stevenson 1 hr stephanie 15
Larry Tyler Hammons and his new gf Amanda Taylo... 1 hr Really 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000