'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76419 Jan 21, 2013
sloopy21 wrote:
NO ONE is "perfect" ...
WE all have sinned !!!
WE just NEED to FOLLOW
God's RULE ...
Makes LIFE a LOT "simpler!"
==========
God is our creator
We owe Him our obedience
Isaiah 5:20 says that people will call evil good and good evil. Don't reject God's word and accept what society calls good.
Seeing the way you were judged,the only GOD these morons believe there is, is in the White House. ALLAH is their God!

According to what God said, Satan will seem to be winning for awhile. Then God will return and Satan will be thrown into fiery hell and his followers with him.
All these people of the Devil needed to come out was a Godless man in the White House to be on their side.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76420 Jan 21, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/03/ob...

OBAMA RENEWS OPENNESS ABOUT HIS MUSLIM ROOTS AHEAD OF EGYPT SPEECH

"Many other Americans have lived in a Muslim- majority country --I know, because I am one of them", Obama said.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76421 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's mother nor step father practiced Islam. The school Obama went to as a child in Indonesia was a Catholic school you dumbass.
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School.
you are the most persistent liar on here, and you r noy very good at it,
Reality

Dallas, TX

#76422 Jan 21, 2013
Who stole my crack pipe?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#76423 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, We have evolved. That is history, Obama is NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Regression is not evolving.
Sorry,but not accepting a black man a President is as back-wards as one can get.
So evolve a little and you'll feel better about yourself and America!

Since: Dec 11

#76424 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to back up a few post. The words from our President that they are all calling a Muslim lover and Islam lover were spoken by GW Bush. Not Obama. It is my proof they are all just haters of Obama and not anything to do with something said. They started posting about these words only thinking Obama said them when it was Bush that gave the speech. So Repubs you now say Bush was a Muslim? Hypocritical bastards.
Webarchive.org ? flashback to 2004:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

nh-obama.jpg (12114 bytes)
Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eas...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76425 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing every morning, my husband and I get up, get our coffee and turn on Fox. Not today. TV not been on all day. The O. makes me sick, and I didn't want today ruined
Same here ...today watching Walker Texas Ranger.
I prefer to watch Chuck Norris over O, any time.
TWA

London, KY

#76426 Jan 21, 2013
could you define black man please

Brush mountain Ky

#76427 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel a sense of relief to read your post. I watched "The Pianist" last night about the Holocaust. It depicted alot of the HELL these people endure and how they were led like sheep to slaughter by visions of Utopia waiting for them and this is identical to what Obama is doing.
Obama wants two classes as you say, one the ELITE--the perfect people who are nothing more than lazy substance walking the earth and the poor who will be subservient and endure slavery as he wants. Slaves will beg for food (no more food stamps) and will be least on the totem pole when it comes to healthcare.
Sarah Palin knew what was going on when she was running for vice president and Mccain shut her up quick. She knew what was in the healthcare bill because she read and try to warn people about the death panels. I also read this portion and it certainly does say this. Obama even made a statement in one of his speeches about just giving some people an aspirin and telling them to go home and suck it up.
I just turned on the news thinking the inauguration should be off, I was wrong. People are going crazy. They are foolish and blind.
I never thought I would see so many blinded, ignorant Americans but I did.
Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
And BTW any executive order can be rescinded by the next POTUS!
So deal with some real facts.

Since: Dec 11

#76428 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School
We tend to believe evidence which supports our predisposed notions, and when we find that which we seek...we stop there.
Go deeper than MSNBC:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Simply using a racist angle and calling disbelievers "birthers", wins 0 arguments.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76429 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School
Listen to Obama Egypt Speech talking about it...you're the biggest DUMBASS on this forum ...you don't believe your own president?

P.S. I don't like to call people names, but you started it...I'm American and nothing you can do about it...EAT YOUR HEART OUT you traitor!
allknowing

Russellville, KY

#76430 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the most persistent liar on here, and you r noy very good at it,
So you know of a Catholic school that is actually Muslim? hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! I laugh at just how stupid you really have to be. The Catholic church setups a school in Indonesia and you call it an Islamic teaching school because of where it's located. If a Christian missionary goes to Indonesia does that make them a Muslim? What a retard you are.
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76431 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No <<<<<<< <<<<< We can go back and look but I remember all you Repubs saying Obama's first election was the end of the US. Now you say it's sometime in the next 4 years. Just because you all wish, hope and pray for the end of America will not make it happen. After all you are the minority.
It was the beginning of the end. He sure has a good start. To many good people holding him back, making his job harder.
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76432 Jan 21, 2013
Damm it!!!Was going to get new hair cut Fri, with bangs, Now I can't stand the sight of bangs.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76433 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
Just asking, proves you wouldn't know it regardless of how it was delivered to you.....why do you think he is doing everything to get rid of the backbone of America...the working middle class?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76434 Jan 21, 2013
hey libotards, hows that tolerance and diversity working out for you? this shows the integrity of what this country should have in the V.P. as opposed to the low life comments by the current administration, they had to politicize the inaugural, the integrity just abounds in the current regime,

BAAAAAAAA

Paul Ryan Booed By Inauguration Crowd

Ryan announced last week that he would be present for Obama's public swearing in at the Capitol, calling it his "obligation."

UPDATE: 12:50 p.m.-- HuffPost's Ryan Grim reports that Obama got in a jab at Ryan during his inaugural address, attacking the former vice presidential candidate's "makers vs. takers" rhetoric:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/21/paul...
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76435 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
WOW!!! Your true colors are showing through and through. Guess I missed that about you at first.

Brush mountain Ky

#76436 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking, proves you wouldn't know it regardless of how it was delivered to you.....why do you think he is doing everything to get rid of the backbone of America...the working middle class?
More fantasy,Reality: Again you never proffered any evidence,only your opinion.
That don't cut-it in Reality or Fantasy.
Would you stand up in a court of LAW and swear to that fact?...me thinks not!
It's call perjury!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76437 Jan 21, 2013
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>So you know of a Catholic school that is actually Muslim? hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! I laugh at just how stupid you really have to be. The Catholic church setups a school in Indonesia and you call it an Islamic teaching school because of where it's located. If a Christian missionary goes to Indonesia does that make them a Muslim? What a retard you are.
Obama's father, stepfather, aunt, half sister Muslim religion. Obama is talking about his MUSLIM ROOTS in his 2009 Cairo speech... I just posted link ...you don't believe your own president? His own words ...?????

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76438 Jan 21, 2013
Unemployment rate by year in U.S., Hey libotards, see a pattern here? I wonder what all this means,

Jan 1, 2013 7.80%
Dec 1, 2012 7.80%
Jan 1, 2012 8.30%
Jan 1, 2011 9.00%
Jan 1, 2010 9.70%
Jan 1, 2009 7.70%
Jan 1, 2008 5.00%
Jan 1, 2007 4.60%
Jan 1, 2006 4.70%
Jan 1, 2005 5.30%
Jan 1, 2004 5.70%
Jan 1, 2003 5.80%
Jan 1, 2002 5.70%
Jan 1, 2001 4.20%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min LMAO 4,992
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 31 min Bye 50
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 39 min John boy 21
Tax tax and more tax 49 min sherry 9
Joe and Teresa 1 hr Sin D 12 2
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr sick of taxes 88
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 2 hr freak 2
A Rat In Knox County 11 hr Genius 8
•••
•••