'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76399 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The tax rates are the lowest in US history now unless you make more than $400K per year. True or False? Let's see you Lie about that one you POS.
Why are you ignoring that 77% Americans have tax increase and Obamacare is nothing but taxes...why do you keep ignoring it...
Or, if you don't have a job and receiving food stamps than you don't care... if you don't have house than you don't care that home owners have property tax increase ...but, than you don't care that your rent is going up...you don't care that sale tax is up because you don't see it...you don't care that utility tax is up, but if you don't pay bills, than you don't care... why do you keep repeating $400,000.00 and can't move ...????? Why are you so selfish and think only about yourself and no one else?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76400 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Blinded by the light,the light of prejudice.
Does every American have to be Christian?
There is roughly One billion Muslims in the world and
One billion Catholics in the world.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Catholics decided to rid the world of none believer's.
Oh I know that doesn't count it was centuries ago!
OK in America Christians of all faiths burned people at the stake,boiled them in oil,and fasten stones to them and threw them in water to see if they were witches. Oh still
to far back in history to have any significance.
How 'bout the hundreds or thousand of priest that molested little boy's and the church covered it up.
Does that count?
You condemn an entire people for tha acts of a few extremists.
Shame on all of you...there's no evidence none that
the President is of Islamic faith,and even if he was,
what's it to you?
Some of our founder fathers were deist,don't hear you complaining or disavowing their writings or history making actions.
Get real...or at least make some kind of legitimate argument and not some make believe bullshit you hear from people who make a living off of make believe
bullshit!!!!!!!
It seems your post is doing exactly what you are preaching against! You are planting the seed that Christianity should be viewed as a horrible religion as you announce awful details hoping people will condemn the whole of Christianity because of certain past incidences. Why did you not announce and plant seeds of insinuation about other religions? Quit speaking in forked tongue. lol
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76401 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't practice Muslim religion or anyone in his family and Bush didn't attend 6 yrs Muslim school...is that so hard to understand?
Obama's mother nor step father practiced Islam. The school Obama went to as a child in Indonesia was a Catholic school you dumbass.
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76402 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 23 EOs none changed any Rights. They only enforce what is already there. You may have a problem with the background check. Are you pissed about the mental illness clause?
oblamers EOs are meaningless when it comes to infringing on the 2nd or any other amdenment, the American people will not honor anything such as a dictator telling honest lawbiding Americans what they can or cannot do, history is only elusive to the libotards, not the conservatives,
true American

Glasgow, KY

#76403 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Lupe Fiasco first of all, I know his music well, though I'm sure you don't. Secondly, I respect his message. As I've said before, Obama is not my MESSIAH and I do not agree with every move he makes.(e.g. Israel, drones in Pak) Try as you might, you cannot fit me into any of your boxes.
Oh, yes I can! You make it very easy to do, hypocrite. You preach freedom of speech and you cry Bush, Bush, Bush all the live-long day. You are one of your messiahs best excuse makers. You have played "follow the leader" very well. lol RuhRoh...are you Obama's Judas? Not feeling your messiah so much anymore? LMMFAO!
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#76404 Jan 21, 2013
The Martin Luther King You Don't See on TV
It's become a TV ritual: Every year in mid-January, around the time of Martin Luther King's birthday, we get perfunctory network news reports about "the slain civil rights leader." http://tinyurl.com/2wy5du

The remarkable thing about this annual review of King's life is that several years — his last years — are totally missing, as if flushed down a memory hole.

What TV viewers see is a closed loop of familiar file footage: King battling desegregation in Birmingham (1963); reciting his dream of racial harmony at the rally in Washington (1963); marching for voting rights in Selma, Alabama (1965); and finally, lying dead on the motel balcony in Memphis (1968).

An alert viewer might notice that the chronology jumps from 1965 to 1968. Yet King didn't take a sabbatical near the end of his life. In fact, he was speaking and organizing as diligently as ever.

Almost all of those speeches were filmed or taped. But they're not shown today on TV.

Why?

It's because national news media have never come to terms with what Martin Luther King Jr. stood for during his final years. http://www.fair.org/index.php...

==========

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
Declaration of Independence from the War in Vietnam

Delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
April 4, 1967 / http://tinyurl.com/3fxtop

At Manhattan’s Riverside Church
Over the past two years, as I have moved to break the betrayal of my own silences and to speak from the burnings of my own heart, as I have called for radical departures from the destruction of Vietnam, many persons have questioned me about the wisdom of my path. At the heart of their concerns this query has often loomed large and loud: Why are you speaking about the war, Dr. King? Why are you joining the voices of dissent? Peace and civil rights don’t mix, they say. Aren’t you hurting the cause of your people, they ask. And when I hear them, though I often understand the source of their concern, I am nevertheless greatly saddened, for such questions mean that the inquirers have not really known me, my commitment or my calling. Indeed, their questions suggest that they do not know the world in which they live. In the light of such tragic misunderstanding, I deem it of signal importance to try to state clearly why I believe that the path from Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, the church in Montgomery, Alabama, where I began my pastorate, leads clearly to this sanctuary tonight.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/0...

=====

Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#76405 Jan 21, 2013
Don’t You Dare Conflate MLK and Obama
01/16/2013 / http://tinyurl.com/bg78byt
“Had King survived, his break with Obama would have come early.”
Back in 1964, under prodding from a BBC interviewer, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. predicted that a Black person might be elected president [8]“in 25 years or less.” Four years later, shortly before his assassination, King confided [9] to actor/activist Harry Belafonte that he had “come to believe we're integrating into a burning house." We now see that the two notions are not at all contradictory. At least some African Americans have achieved deep penetration of the very pinnacles of white power structures – integrating the White House, itself – while conditions of life for masses of Black folks deteriorate and the society as a whole falls into deep decay.
The fires lit by the “giant triplets of racism, extreme materialism, and militarism” that Dr. King identified in his 1967 “Beyond Vietnam: Breaking the Silence [10]” speech are consuming the world, now stoked by a Black arsonist-in-chief. Domestic poverty hovers only a fraction of a percentage below the levels of 1965 [11], with “extreme poverty” the highest on record. Black household wealth has collapsed to one-twentieth that of whites. Today, more Black men are under the control of the criminal justice system than were slaves in the decade before the Civil War, according to Michelle Alexander, author of The New Jim Crow.
http://blackagendareport.com/print/content/do...

==========

The Radicalization of Martin Luther King
Anthony Monteiro: Obama's presidency has nothing to do with the legacy of King, it's actually the opposite / Jan. 20. 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/armyjoc
http://www.therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76406 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 23 EOs none changed any Rights. They only enforce what is already there. You may have a problem with the background check. Are you pissed about the mental illness clause?
So you are actually admitting that Obama's big grandstand Executive Orders and press conference announcing that bull was all for show? It changed nothing? Surely you aren't suggesting that Obama had to give Executive Orders for his peons to enforce and follow the laws already on the books. Funny...instead of demanding the feds enforce laws already on the books for Arizona...he sued them. Whut? Shhhh...things of which you ignorant mf'ers don't speak.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#76407 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Jews....... Hitler sure took care of them.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future.
Hitler ... 1935
And we all know what happened next.
he had them loaded into box cars and took them to the gas chambers. Whole familes, okd men and women , children. Ones he didn't kill, he used in horrible. medical experiments. He didn't bother to nume their pain.
Oh, by the way,, the Elite was not murdered or had experiments done on them.
Only the perfect people were spared.
Hitler was going to have only perfect people in his world.
he had plans to dominate the whole world.
Bump...I am shocked that the all the topix sheep have wandered away from this post and won't touch it with a ten foot pole for some reason. Hmmmm. lol

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#76408 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems your post is doing exactly what you are preaching against! You are planting the seed that Christianity should be viewed as a horrible religion as you announce awful details hoping people will condemn the whole of Christianity because of certain past incidences. Why did you not announce and plant seeds of insinuation about other religions? Quit speaking in forked tongue. lol
No....just saying you can't condemn one faith and exalt another.
Every faith, believe it or not(has it's faults)that's all!
You own your faith,just as you own your thoughts,we're accountable for our actions,to God and to man's law are we not?
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76409 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Blinded by the light,the light of prejudice.
Does every American have to be Christian?
There is roughly One billion Muslims in the world and
One billion Catholics in the world.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Catholics decided to rid the world of none believer's.
Oh I know that doesn't count it was centuries ago!
OK in America Christians of all faiths burned people at the stake,boiled them in oil,and fasten stones to them and threw them in water to see if they were witches. Oh still
to far back in history to have any significance.
How 'bout the hundreds or thousand of priest that molested little boy's and the church covered it up.
Does that count?
You condemn an entire people for tha acts of a few extremists.
Shame on all of you...there's no evidence none that
the President is of Islamic faith,and even if he was,
what's it to you?
Some of our founder fathers were deist,don't hear you complaining or disavowing their writings or history making actions.
Get real...or at least make some kind of legitimate argument and not some make believe bullshit you hear from people who make a living off of make believe
bullshit!!!!!!!
You know, We have evolved. That is history, Obama is NOW!!!!!!!!!!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76410 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ignoring that 77% Americans have tax increase and Obamacare is nothing but taxes...why do you keep ignoring it...
Or, if you don't have a job and receiving food stamps than you don't care... if you don't have house than you don't care that home owners have property tax increase ...but, than you don't care that your rent is going up...you don't care that sale tax is up because you don't see it...you don't care that utility tax is up, but if you don't pay bills, than you don't care... why do you keep repeating $400,000.00 and can't move ...????? Why are you so selfish and think only about yourself and no one else?
The 2% Social Security was a temp of the 2011 Tax deal. It was listed at that time as a temp and expired on Dec.31, 2012 just like it was always intended to do. Are you just too stupid to understand? What ObamaCare Tax. There is NO worker in America that is paying MORE in Federal Taxes than that 2% increase on SS unless they make more than $400K per year. I would bet anyone's paycheck double or nothing it's 2% only on Federal Taxes.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76411 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's mother nor step father practiced Islam. The school Obama went to as a child in Indonesia was a Catholic school you dumbass.
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School.
Obama attended 6 yrs Muslim school in Indonesia. His father and stepfather, both Muslim religion. Obama's mother Catholic. Didn't you hear Obama talking about and how nice the sunset is in hearing Muslim prayers while in Indonesia.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76412 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are actually admitting that Obama's big grandstand Executive Orders and press conference announcing that bull was all for show? It changed nothing? Surely you aren't suggesting that Obama had to give Executive Orders for his peons to enforce and follow the laws already on the books. Funny...instead of demanding the feds enforce laws already on the books for Arizona...he sued them. Whut? Shhhh...things of which you ignorant mf'ers don't speak.
Correct. I was never afraid. Were you?????????
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76413 Jan 21, 2013
sloopy21 wrote:
Did NOT "watch" the 0's inauguration ...
WILL NOT watch it, either!
pshaw ...
Enuf "celebrities" to watch
without the prez
being ONE too ...
That is WHAT is WRONG now ...
Too many people WANTING
to keep up with the Kardashians ...
Used to BE ... the Jones's ..
First thing every morning, my husband and I get up, get our coffee and turn on Fox. Not today. TV not been on all day. The O. makes me sick, and I didn't want today ruined
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76414 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oblamers EOs are meaningless when it comes to infringing on the 2nd or any other amdenment, the American people will not honor anything such as a dictator telling honest lawbiding Americans what they can or cannot do, history is only elusive to the libotards, not the conservatives,
I would not go so far as to call them meaningless. History shows that had it not been for GHW Bush signing the assault rifle ban by EO in 1989 the Brady Bill of 1993 would have probably never became law. EOs do have an effect on up coming laws.
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#76415 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76416 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing every morning, my husband and I get up, get our coffee and turn on Fox. Not today. TV not been on all day. The O. makes me sick, and I didn't want today ruined
Thank you for your Anti-American post.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76417 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Jews....... Hitler sure took care of them.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future.
Hitler ... 1935
And we all know what happened next.
he had them loaded into box cars and took them to the gas chambers. Whole familes, okd men and women , children. Ones he didn't kill, he used in horrible. medical experiments. He didn't bother to nume their pain.
Oh, by the way,, the Elite was not murdered or had experiments done on them.
Only the perfect people were spared.
Hitler was going to have only perfect people in his world.
he had plans to dominate the whole world.
I feel a sense of relief to read your post. I watched "The Pianist" last night about the Holocaust. It depicted alot of the HELL these people endure and how they were led like sheep to slaughter by visions of Utopia waiting for them and this is identical to what Obama is doing.

Obama wants two classes as you say, one the ELITE--the perfect people who are nothing more than lazy substance walking the earth and the poor who will be subservient and endure slavery as he wants. Slaves will beg for food (no more food stamps) and will be least on the totem pole when it comes to healthcare.

Sarah Palin knew what was going on when she was running for vice president and Mccain shut her up quick. She knew what was in the healthcare bill because she read and try to warn people about the death panels. I also read this portion and it certainly does say this. Obama even made a statement in one of his speeches about just giving some people an aspirin and telling them to go home and suck it up.

I just turned on the news thinking the inauguration should be off, I was wrong. People are going crazy. They are foolish and blind.

I never thought I would see so many blinded, ignorant Americans but I did.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76418 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama attended 6 yrs Muslim school in Indonesia. His father and stepfather, both Muslim religion. Obama's mother Catholic. Didn't you hear Obama talking about and how nice the sunset is in hearing Muslim prayers while in Indonesia.
Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min Alfred Hohagen Fe... 16,167
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min see it plainly 4,537
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess412 81,633
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr True Anon 7
joann gregory 1 hr Somebody she stol... 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,530
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 19 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000