'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76425 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing every morning, my husband and I get up, get our coffee and turn on Fox. Not today. TV not been on all day. The O. makes me sick, and I didn't want today ruined
Same here ...today watching Walker Texas Ranger.
I prefer to watch Chuck Norris over O, any time.
TWA

London, KY

#76426 Jan 21, 2013
could you define black man please

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76427 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel a sense of relief to read your post. I watched "The Pianist" last night about the Holocaust. It depicted alot of the HELL these people endure and how they were led like sheep to slaughter by visions of Utopia waiting for them and this is identical to what Obama is doing.
Obama wants two classes as you say, one the ELITE--the perfect people who are nothing more than lazy substance walking the earth and the poor who will be subservient and endure slavery as he wants. Slaves will beg for food (no more food stamps) and will be least on the totem pole when it comes to healthcare.
Sarah Palin knew what was going on when she was running for vice president and Mccain shut her up quick. She knew what was in the healthcare bill because she read and try to warn people about the death panels. I also read this portion and it certainly does say this. Obama even made a statement in one of his speeches about just giving some people an aspirin and telling them to go home and suck it up.
I just turned on the news thinking the inauguration should be off, I was wrong. People are going crazy. They are foolish and blind.
I never thought I would see so many blinded, ignorant Americans but I did.
Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
And BTW any executive order can be rescinded by the next POTUS!
So deal with some real facts.

Since: Dec 11

#76428 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School
We tend to believe evidence which supports our predisposed notions, and when we find that which we seek...we stop there.
Go deeper than MSNBC:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Simply using a racist angle and calling disbelievers "birthers", wins 0 arguments.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76429 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which part of a Catholic School is Muslim you dumbass cloud fearing non-American woman?
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School
Listen to Obama Egypt Speech talking about it...you're the biggest DUMBASS on this forum ...you don't believe your own president?

P.S. I don't like to call people names, but you started it...I'm American and nothing you can do about it...EAT YOUR HEART OUT you traitor!
allknowing

Russellville, KY

#76430 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the most persistent liar on here, and you r noy very good at it,
So you know of a Catholic school that is actually Muslim? hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! I laugh at just how stupid you really have to be. The Catholic church setups a school in Indonesia and you call it an Islamic teaching school because of where it's located. If a Christian missionary goes to Indonesia does that make them a Muslim? What a retard you are.
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76431 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No <<<<<<< <<<<< We can go back and look but I remember all you Repubs saying Obama's first election was the end of the US. Now you say it's sometime in the next 4 years. Just because you all wish, hope and pray for the end of America will not make it happen. After all you are the minority.
It was the beginning of the end. He sure has a good start. To many good people holding him back, making his job harder.
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76432 Jan 21, 2013
Damm it!!!Was going to get new hair cut Fri, with bangs, Now I can't stand the sight of bangs.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76433 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
Just asking, proves you wouldn't know it regardless of how it was delivered to you.....why do you think he is doing everything to get rid of the backbone of America...the working middle class?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76434 Jan 21, 2013
hey libotards, hows that tolerance and diversity working out for you? this shows the integrity of what this country should have in the V.P. as opposed to the low life comments by the current administration, they had to politicize the inaugural, the integrity just abounds in the current regime,

BAAAAAAAA

Paul Ryan Booed By Inauguration Crowd

Ryan announced last week that he would be present for Obama's public swearing in at the Capitol, calling it his "obligation."

UPDATE: 12:50 p.m.-- HuffPost's Ryan Grim reports that Obama got in a jab at Ryan during his inaugural address, attacking the former vice presidential candidate's "makers vs. takers" rhetoric:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/21/paul...
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76435 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where,when did Obama ever say he wants two kinds of people?
Present some proof!
WOW!!! Your true colors are showing through and through. Guess I missed that about you at first.

Merry Christmas!

#76436 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking, proves you wouldn't know it regardless of how it was delivered to you.....why do you think he is doing everything to get rid of the backbone of America...the working middle class?
More fantasy,Reality: Again you never proffered any evidence,only your opinion.
That don't cut-it in Reality or Fantasy.
Would you stand up in a court of LAW and swear to that fact?...me thinks not!
It's call perjury!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76437 Jan 21, 2013
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>So you know of a Catholic school that is actually Muslim? hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! I laugh at just how stupid you really have to be. The Catholic church setups a school in Indonesia and you call it an Islamic teaching school because of where it's located. If a Christian missionary goes to Indonesia does that make them a Muslim? What a retard you are.
Obama's father, stepfather, aunt, half sister Muslim religion. Obama is talking about his MUSLIM ROOTS in his 2009 Cairo speech... I just posted link ...you don't believe your own president? His own words ...?????

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76438 Jan 21, 2013
Unemployment rate by year in U.S., Hey libotards, see a pattern here? I wonder what all this means,

Jan 1, 2013 7.80%
Dec 1, 2012 7.80%
Jan 1, 2012 8.30%
Jan 1, 2011 9.00%
Jan 1, 2010 9.70%
Jan 1, 2009 7.70%
Jan 1, 2008 5.00%
Jan 1, 2007 4.60%
Jan 1, 2006 4.70%
Jan 1, 2005 5.30%
Jan 1, 2004 5.70%
Jan 1, 2003 5.80%
Jan 1, 2002 5.70%
Jan 1, 2001 4.20%
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76439 Jan 21, 2013
Hey libotards, highest under employment rate by state, I wonder how many of these are RED states, and I wonder what that means, Mindstyle = Lifestyle????

BAAAAAAA

1. Nevada - RED
2. California RED
3. Rhode Island - RED
4. N. Carolina - Mixed
5. Michigan - RED
6. Oregon - RED
7. S. Carolina - Blue
8. Florida - RED
9. Washington - RED
10. Arizona - Blue with lots of RED illegals

Merry Christmas!

#76440 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! Your true colors are showing through and through. Guess I missed that about you at first.
Here we go, my true colors!
I'm as red,white,and blue as anyone on this thread.
I'm not the one who talks of secession,because I don't like the presidents politics..boo whoo!
I'll fight to preserve this union...less we forget?
United we stand divided we fall!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76441 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't tell us that wore out Repub talking point of the rich needing more tax breaks because they are the job creators. We've been there and done that for 30 years. How'd that work out for middle class Americans?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76442 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's father, stepfather, aunt, half sister Muslim religion. Obama is talking about his MUSLIM ROOTS in his 2009 Cairo speech... I just posted link ...you don't believe your own president? His own words ...?????
oblamer mocks Jesus

oblamer says "my muslim faith"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

oblamer displaying servitude to a saudi king (what oblamer is really saying here is BAAAAAAAAAAAA to the saudi king)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

OK libotard democraps, here we go again,

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4

thats enough

Merry Christmas!

#76443 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Unemployment rate by year in U.S., Hey libotards, see a pattern here? I wonder what all this means,
Jan 1, 2013 7.80%
Dec 1, 2012 7.80%
Jan 1, 2012 8.30%
Jan 1, 2011 9.00%
Jan 1, 2010 9.70%
Jan 1, 2009 7.70%
Jan 1, 2008 5.00%
Jan 1, 2007 4.60%
Jan 1, 2006 4.70%
Jan 1, 2005 5.30%
Jan 1, 2004 5.70%
Jan 1, 2003 5.80%
Jan 1, 2002 5.70%
Jan 1, 2001 4.20%
Sure do mentally challenged person.
Two wars,two tax cuts for the wealthy,catches up to you after 8 years huh?Where were the fiscal conservatives during bush's check signing days? Never vetoed one spending bill!
Guess it all depends on who's spending the money...don't it?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76444 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Regression is not evolving.
Sorry,but not accepting a black man a President is as back-wards as one can get.
So evolve a little and you'll feel better about yourself and America!
You think accepting a Black man as president is the problem? Please tell us the percentage of non-Blacks that voted for Obama his first term and this second term? That blows your racist insinuations right out of the water, doesn't it? Better move on to plan B,C,D and E if you expect to ever sound convincing on any level. Seems the majority of non-Black citizens voted for Obama and you are now trying to focus away from Obama's many failures as president by accusing his many supporters of being racists and they can no longer handle the fact that he is half Black?

Maybe this will help you understand why people perceive you to be a moron. Well, because you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Bays (Sep '10) 46 min rowlow 32
Night life in Barbourville 1 hr Darren 4
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 1 hr Darren 224
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 132,123
food stamp office 2 hr Client 13
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 2 hr Friend 4
county line 229 burglar 2 hr Neighbor 4
dinky phipps 3 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match