'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,941 - 68,960 of 151,023 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dictator. If someone doesn't believe in what you believe in, they are sad, uneducated and uninformed. Learn tolerance.
Tolerance is not teaching hate since early age...you know better than anyone.
true American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that an olive branch you extended?? Seemed more like a lemon tree branch, particularly in your last pm when you asked me if I'd lost relatives to sniper or car bombs. Not to mention your bigoted comments here. You are not what you seem, and clearly, you've never tasted a good olive.
FYI. Honey Boo Boo has friends from all over the world too.
<quoted text>
In your dreams, Ego. I mean, Ari.
Perhaps you should begin at my initial post in this thread and read on through, I have never disclosed what land I am from. So "busting" me is a whole lot more like "busting" yourself, for it was indeed yourself and your minions who judged/ decided where I was from, remember? Iranian terrorist? Pockistanny? Non citizen?
FOOL.
Have you been here long enough to watch any of the Charlie Brown animated movies? If so you will know exactly what I mean when I explain something to you. Your posts read like Charlie Brown's teacher sounds...wha-wha wha wha wha wha-wha, blah-blah blah blah blah blah-blah.
Enjoy your freedom of speech during your visit to our country while you can.Rapper Fiasco was invited to perform the night before Obama's Inauguration and he attempted to rap his views on Obama and Limbaugh and Beck (the president and news reporters/commentators...huh, whut? lol) Whwn asked by Obama's team to change songs the rapper refused. The lights were turned off, the microphone went dead and Fiasco was removed from the building.
Freedom of speech...let it ring! Well...unless you are saying something that Obama and the dems don't want you to say. The truth. It's gonna be pretty hard for the O power to cry racists in this case because according to the dems no Black person can be accused of being a racist. Freedom...let it ring, let it rap!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has "common sense" unless they believe what you believe. Odd, no?
Whether or not Obama is a Muslim or Christian is none of your concern, as per the Constitution. You do believe in the Constitution, do you not?
No, no, take for example my husband believes he like chocolate ice cream and I believe I like strawberry ice cream but we both have common sense.

Yes, maam, it is much my concern that we have a muslim leader of America, this alone "Muslim leader of America" should be of concern to any common sense person.

Of course, I believe in the Constitution and the amendments which go with it but it seems Obama and his followers donot, they are trying to destroy it by the minute.....and surprise, you just happened to be one of them, just don't know it.
true American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dictator. If someone doesn't believe in what you believe in, they are sad, uneducated and uninformed. Learn tolerance.
Please refer to my post concerning what the rapper Fiasco, an invited guest of Obama's, believes and just how well our president and his administration exhibited their type of tolerance.

Shut 'em down, Crazy Joe, shut 'em down.
true American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. It's that I have lost the right to keep most of my pay check, because I have to pay for Abortions, and welfare for people who won't or don't have enough sense to work because the governments duming down programs . Now our gun rights are being taken away.
It seems as though American Mouse is missing in action now that you have put him in his place yet again! lol
true American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Russia has announced they will add anti-gay laws throughout their land. Get ready for an influx of Russian gays to hit the California border. Maybe Madonna and Eva Longoria and Lady GagGag and Elton John and Barney Frank can meet them at the border and present them with their food stamp cards and their special rights as homosexuals here in the good ole USA. Wonder if any of those Obama friends (all 1%er's) have jobs lined up for the Russian gay defectors the way they have succeeded in finding employment and housing and food for all the Mexican illegals that Eva the latino beva has provided for with all her millions.
Syl

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
CONSERVATIVES AGAINST OBAMA
Just turn in your weapons, the government will take care of you.
....just ask the Indians.
Or the Jews....... Hitler sure took care of them.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future.
Hitler ... 1935
And we all know what happened next.
he had them loaded into box cars and took them to the gas chambers. Whole familes, okd men and women , children. Ones he didn't kill, he used in horrible. medical experiments. He didn't bother to nume their pain.
Oh, by the way,, the Elite was not murdered or had experiments done on them.
Only the perfect people were spared.
Hitler was going to have only perfect people in his world.
he had plans to dominate the whole world.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tolerance is not teaching hate since early age...you know better than anyone.
I was never taught hate, nor were my friends or family. But I see that you were. By definition, Zombie, you are the intolerant one or you wouldn't continue to ostracize Islam/ Muslims.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never taught hate, nor were my friends or family. But I see that you were. By definition, Zombie, you are the intolerant one or you wouldn't continue to ostracize Islam/ Muslims.
Again, you know better than anyone ...you can't tolerate or justify EVIL...there is to many honor killings in Muslim fsniliesr...in Germany, Italy, France, U.K. all the way to Australia ...countries have problems with Muslim. They don't want to assimilate and love country they live in...
true American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't taught to hate? So you were born a ignorant, intolerable POS and you just can't help your DNA makeup?? You were just born this way? Too funny!

You people teach your 3 year old babies military posturing and marching and you teach them to hate all Americans along with their A-B-C's and 1-2-3's.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
you ignorant traitor, this is a free country and liking or disliking someone is nobodys business, typically there is a reason for not liking a culture or type of people, that is the argument the satanic libs use - don't like gays because homophobic, don't like muslims because bigots, if somebody hurts you or your family and you don't like them or what they stand for they are intolerant or bigots or ????,

I don't like you because you spew ignorance,
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Jews....... Hitler sure took care of them.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future.
Hitler ... 1935
And we all know what happened next.
he had them loaded into box cars and took them to the gas chambers. Whole familes, okd men and women , children. Ones he didn't kill, he used in horrible. medical experiments. He didn't bother to nume their pain.
Oh, by the way,, the Elite was not murdered or had experiments done on them.
Only the perfect people were spared.
Hitler was going to have only perfect people in his world.
he had plans to dominate the whole world.
Great post. Everyone, please bump this to the top of the conversation every few minutes. It is well worth repeating.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like these words?
“These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that.” He quoted from the Koran:“In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.” Then he continued in his own words:“The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That’s not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war.”
thats the point retard, who is they, a couple of them or an entire middle east culture, have you ever been in a mosque? do you know what their attitude about Christianity is? I have and I do know, Islam is not peace it is submission, those terrorists are the tip of a very large ice berg and many truly peaceful muslims are paying the price for the arab muslims actions,
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Obama is defending Islam...why don't you go and read or research some things, how Muslims on Middle East teaches their children to HATE infidels, Americans, Jews, all Westerns ...instead of toys kids get guns...mother is proud her son is MARTYR...how can you fight terror when they start from little children ...their leaders are teaching their children Koran and hate since early age.
Why in Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build church?
In Mecca and Medina you COULDN'T not enter if you're not Muslim. Mother participate in stoning her own daugher. Woman has NO rights and has to be SUBMISSIVE to her man. They all MUST memorize entire Koran. When are you going to get rid off "terrorism" when you start teaching them HATE so young.
Actually those were the words spoken by George W. Bush in 2011. I guess you are saying Bush was also a Muslim and a defender of Islam.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you know better than anyone ...you can't tolerate or justify EVIL...there is to many honor killings in Muslim fsniliesr...in Germany, Italy, France, U.K. all the way to Australia ...countries have problems with Muslim. They don't want to assimilate and love country they live in...
Muslim *families*
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. It's that I have lost the right to keep most of my pay check, because I have to pay for Abortions, and welfare for people who won't or don't have enough sense to work because the governments duming down programs . Now our gun rights are being taken away.
Sorry for you ignorance. The Federal Taxes you pay are among the lowest EVER in US history. So you lied about that. You do not pay for abortions with tax money. That is another lie. No gun Rights have changed so far and no guns have EVER been taken away from an owner in US history other than those used in a crime. So you and your post are 100% completely a lie.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the point retard, who is they, a couple of them or an entire middle east culture, have you ever been in a mosque? do you know what their attitude about Christianity is? I have and I do know, Islam is not peace it is submission, those terrorists are the tip of a very large ice berg and many truly peaceful muslims are paying the price for the arab muslims actions,
Get 'em DAR! They talk about what they think they know or what they were told to believe. You speak the truth because you have lived the truth. They will never "get it". The whole purpose is to fefend the person who force feeds them food because they are too lazy and irresponsible to work and provide that food for their families. They have made our country a very sad place just like all the 3rd world countries that their dictators have made their homeland a very sad place.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

defend
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for you ignorance. The Federal Taxes you pay are among the lowest EVER in US history. So you lied about that. You do not pay for abortions with tax money. That is another lie. No gun Rights have changed so far and no guns have EVER been taken away from an owner in US history other than those used in a crime. So you and your post are 100% completely a lie.
Obama and the democrats lied, stole, bullied, cheated and made closed door deals to enact the largest piece of TAX (according to Obama's handpicked Supreme Court Judges ruling) legislation on American citizens in our country's history.

Sooo, sorry about your inexcusable ignorance.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get 'em DAR! They talk about what they think they know or what they were told to believe. You speak the truth because you have lived the truth. They will never "get it". The whole purpose is to fefend the person who force feeds them food because they are too lazy and irresponsible to work and provide that food for their families. They have made our country a very sad place just like all the 3rd world countries that their dictators have made their homeland a very sad place.
You need to back up a few post. The words from our President that they are all calling a Muslim lover and Islam lover were spoken by GW Bush. Not Obama. It is my proof they are all just haters of Obama and not anything to do with something said. They started posting about these words only thinking Obama said them when it was Bush that gave the speech. So Repubs you now say Bush was a Muslim? Hypocritical bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 37 min Liberal Not Stupid 1,058
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Khatru 130,451
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 1 hr yep 15
union 2 hr curious 8
betty mills 2 hr town girl 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 3,489
hot girl a the funeral home 3 hr justbecause0105 5
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 13 hr Hey 16
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••