'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,921 - 68,940 of 146,190 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 will be another day of victory for dems. and when dems win, america wins (and reps lose, so its actually a win-win)
The end will be a different story. Obama will have to stand before his maker and be judged based on his antiChrist, antiAmericans, antiWhite people, antidecency and amoral, evil ways.

Evil loses in the end.

Too bad you donot possess the brain function to see it.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.
A rat which is running around in your house could do better than what we have now in the White House.

....and just think, you cannot or will not see it, this is stupidity.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
What stopped Obama from pulling another "Executive Power", he does in everything else.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
There aren't many ways to interpret this.
"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."
-Article VI, Section 3, United States Constitution
Then why does Obama hide behind "I am a Christian" yet, pays tribute to the muslims all the time? Has a muslim name, knows the Koran as he does the Days of Hitler and mentor is George Soros.

I know....he knows he has to lie to the libs, er, I mean he has to insure the libs he is such a dedicated American.

Yeah right. If only you could see, listen and utilize common sense.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

oblamer today said,

We, the people, declare today that the most evident of truths -- that all of us are created equal -- is the star that guides us still; just as it guided our forebears through Seneca Falls, and Selma, and Stonewall..." he said.

he forgot the part that although all people are created equal that changes when they act like animals, that is why society has to put some of them in cages, keep some of them away from children, keep some of them out of politics - oops, can't touch that one cuz if all people are created equal then why are some more equal than others,

oh how proud you libotards must be of your blamer in chief,

BAAAAAAAAAAA
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
There you go moron you just proved my point. If the Romney polls were wrong and its the same polls.(Are you still with me?) Why would they be correct about gun control? You just shot yourself in the foot you idiot.
The ONLY polls ever that showed Romney was going to win were the ones in Karl Roves mind. The only thing wrong with any of the polling before the election were they underestimated the large margin Obama would win by. No poll ever showed he would not.,
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if the President is a Muslim??
What would it matter?
Lesson #1

If a muslim is peaceful or a terrorist, they still study, believe and function in the ways of the Koran.

No Sharia Law for me and any common sense American.

Prime example of an muslim terrorist posing as a peaceful American-----Obama.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that an olive branch you extended?? Seemed more like a lemon tree branch, particularly in your last pm when you asked me if I'd lost relatives to sniper or car bombs. Not to mention your bigoted comments here. You are not what you seem, and clearly, you've never tasted a good olive.
FYI. Honey Boo Boo has friends from all over the world too.
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are not from that land you have been BUSTED!
Another globe trotter with the truth-trots!
In your dreams, Ego. I mean, Ari.

Perhaps you should begin at my initial post in this thread and read on through, I have never disclosed what land I am from. So "busting" me is a whole lot more like "busting" yourself, for it was indeed yourself and your minions who judged/ decided where I was from, remember? Iranian terrorist? Pockistanny? Non citizen?

FOOL.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does Obama hide behind "I am a Christian" yet, pays tribute to the muslims all the time? Has a muslim name, knows the Koran as he does the Days of Hitler and mentor is George Soros.
I know....he knows he has to lie to the libs, er, I mean he has to insure the libs he is such a dedicated American.
You mean like these words?
“These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that.” He quoted from the Koran:“In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.” Then he continued in his own words:“The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That’s not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war.”
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post...if some can only read and understand what does all of this mean, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is so PRO-Muslim ...of course he doesn't call his own terrorist ...one Muslim doesn't call another Muslim terrorist ...
No, they surely donot call each other a terrorist. Example, Obama couldn't bring himself to identify the Fort Hood shooter as a terrorist and he killed true Americans. Then, he gets on the teleprompter to lie to his followers about this is the correct thing to do and they believe him.

Wait till it happens to one of their family members or friends, oh wait, they still will not see it.
Lady Liberty

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA WANTS BACKGROUND CHECKS ON YOU
Exclusive: Joseph Farah pinpoints astounding irony of latest executive orders

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-wants-backgr...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they surely donot call each other a terrorist. Example, Obama couldn't bring himself to identify the Fort Hood shooter as a terrorist and he killed true Americans. Then, he gets on the teleprompter to lie to his followers about this is the correct thing to do and they believe him.
Wait till it happens to one of their family members or friends, oh wait, they still will not see it.
To many uneducated and uninformed ...NO they don't see it...very sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has "common sense" unless they believe what you believe. Odd, no?

Whether or not Obama is a Muslim or Christian is none of your concern, as per the Constitution. You do believe in the Constitution, do you not?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like these words?
“These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that.” He quoted from the Koran:“In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.” Then he continued in his own words:“The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That’s not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war.”
....and you freely in all your ignorance believe it.

He couldn't even admit to himself the Fort Hood terrorist is a what....a TERRORIST.
Ruby

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
Seems strange you Repubs believe ALL Democrats to be on welfare and of low intelligence when any poll ever taken proves that wrong. But then it wouldn't be the first time you have been wrong.
Looking at CNN’s 2008 national election poll of almost 18,000 respondents, 44 percent identified as college graduates. Of those college graduates, Obama had an 8 percentage point advantage over then-Republican presidential nominee John McCain.
Of voters with a postgraduate degree (means more than a 4 year degree for you uneducated) Obama had an 18-point advantage over McCain.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
And yet the butt hole can't tie his own shoe laces, with out George Sorros, can he?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is the President of the United States Stupid.
Obama is not stupid, he knows exactly what he is doing, the problem is you and the other misguided ones donot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
To many uneducated and uninformed ...NO they don't see it...very sad.
Another dictator. If someone doesn't believe in what you believe in, they are sad, uneducated and uninformed. Learn tolerance.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of those idiots that thought this was a Christian Nation.
I know your foodstamp card does not say so...
but an American Dollar says "In God We Trust" not "separated from church and state", or "Atheism are U.S."

You squirrel headed bastard!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like these words?
Of course Obama is defending Islam...why don't you go and read or research some things, how Muslims on Middle East teaches their children to HATE infidels, Americans, Jews, all Westerns ...instead of toys kids get guns...mother is proud her son is MARTYR...how can you fight terror when they start from little children ...their leaders are teaching their children Koran and hate since early age.

Why in Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build church?
In Mecca and Medina you COULDN'T not enter if you're not Muslim. Mother participate in stoning her own daugher. Woman has NO rights and has to be SUBMISSIVE to her man. They all MUST memorize entire Koran. When are you going to get rid off "terrorism" when you start teaching them HATE so young.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name one freedom you have lost in the past 4 years of Obama as President. Just one would be enough to make your post have any truth to it.
I can. It's that I have lost the right to keep most of my pay check, because I have to pay for Abortions, and welfare for people who won't or don't have enough sense to work because the governments duming down programs . Now our gun rights are being taken away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 4 hr City Slicker 26
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 4 hr Georgie 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••