'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76384 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Obama is defending Islam...why don't you go and read or research some things, how Muslims on Middle East teaches their children to HATE infidels, Americans, Jews, all Westerns ...instead of toys kids get guns...mother is proud her son is MARTYR...how can you fight terror when they start from little children ...their leaders are teaching their children Koran and hate since early age.
Why in Saudi Arabia it's forbidden to build church?
In Mecca and Medina you COULDN'T not enter if you're not Muslim. Mother participate in stoning her own daugher. Woman has NO rights and has to be SUBMISSIVE to her man. They all MUST memorize entire Koran. When are you going to get rid off "terrorism" when you start teaching them HATE so young.
Actually those were the words spoken by George W. Bush in 2011. I guess you are saying Bush was also a Muslim and a defender of Islam.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76385 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you know better than anyone ...you can't tolerate or justify EVIL...there is to many honor killings in Muslim fsniliesr...in Germany, Italy, France, U.K. all the way to Australia ...countries have problems with Muslim. They don't want to assimilate and love country they live in...
Muslim *families*
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76386 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. It's that I have lost the right to keep most of my pay check, because I have to pay for Abortions, and welfare for people who won't or don't have enough sense to work because the governments duming down programs . Now our gun rights are being taken away.
Sorry for you ignorance. The Federal Taxes you pay are among the lowest EVER in US history. So you lied about that. You do not pay for abortions with tax money. That is another lie. No gun Rights have changed so far and no guns have EVER been taken away from an owner in US history other than those used in a crime. So you and your post are 100% completely a lie.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76387 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the point retard, who is they, a couple of them or an entire middle east culture, have you ever been in a mosque? do you know what their attitude about Christianity is? I have and I do know, Islam is not peace it is submission, those terrorists are the tip of a very large ice berg and many truly peaceful muslims are paying the price for the arab muslims actions,
Get 'em DAR! They talk about what they think they know or what they were told to believe. You speak the truth because you have lived the truth. They will never "get it". The whole purpose is to fefend the person who force feeds them food because they are too lazy and irresponsible to work and provide that food for their families. They have made our country a very sad place just like all the 3rd world countries that their dictators have made their homeland a very sad place.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76388 Jan 21, 2013
defend
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76389 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for you ignorance. The Federal Taxes you pay are among the lowest EVER in US history. So you lied about that. You do not pay for abortions with tax money. That is another lie. No gun Rights have changed so far and no guns have EVER been taken away from an owner in US history other than those used in a crime. So you and your post are 100% completely a lie.
Obama and the democrats lied, stole, bullied, cheated and made closed door deals to enact the largest piece of TAX (according to Obama's handpicked Supreme Court Judges ruling) legislation on American citizens in our country's history.

Sooo, sorry about your inexcusable ignorance.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76391 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get 'em DAR! They talk about what they think they know or what they were told to believe. You speak the truth because you have lived the truth. They will never "get it". The whole purpose is to fefend the person who force feeds them food because they are too lazy and irresponsible to work and provide that food for their families. They have made our country a very sad place just like all the 3rd world countries that their dictators have made their homeland a very sad place.
You need to back up a few post. The words from our President that they are all calling a Muslim lover and Islam lover were spoken by GW Bush. Not Obama. It is my proof they are all just haters of Obama and not anything to do with something said. They started posting about these words only thinking Obama said them when it was Bush that gave the speech. So Repubs you now say Bush was a Muslim? Hypocritical bastards.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76392 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for you ignorance. The Federal Taxes you pay are among the lowest EVER in US history. So you lied about that. You do not pay for abortions with tax money. That is another lie. No gun Rights have changed so far and no guns have EVER been taken away from an owner in US history other than those used in a crime. So you and your post are 100% completely a lie.
Are you saying that Obama's Executive Orders on gun restrictions mean nothing and his King-like Executive actions were just a bunch of bull intended to make it look as if he is doing something...since nothing has changed? lol You know the process old boy, open mouth, insert Moosechelle clown foot. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76393 Jan 21, 2013
true American wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refer to my post concerning what the rapper Fiasco, an invited guest of Obama's, believes and just how well our president and his administration exhibited their type of tolerance.
Shut 'em down, Crazy Joe, shut 'em down.
It's Lupe Fiasco first of all, I know his music well, though I'm sure you don't. Secondly, I respect his message. As I've said before, Obama is not my MESSIAH and I do not agree with every move he makes.(e.g. Israel, drones in Pak) Try as you might, you cannot fit me into any of your boxes.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76394 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the democrats lied, stole, bullied, cheated and made closed door deals to enact the largest piece of TAX (according to Obama's handpicked Supreme Court Judges ruling) legislation on American citizens in our country's history.
Sooo, sorry about your inexcusable ignorance.
The tax rates are the lowest in US history now unless you make more than $400K per year. True or False? Let's see you Lie about that one you POS.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76395 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Obama's Executive Orders on gun restrictions mean nothing and his King-like Executive actions were just a bunch of bull intended to make it look as if he is doing something...since nothing has changed? lol You know the process old boy, open mouth, insert Moosechelle clown foot. lol
Of the 23 EOs none changed any Rights. They only enforce what is already there. You may have a problem with the background check. Are you pissed about the mental illness clause?
try

Cadiz, KY

#76396 Jan 21, 2013
Try
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76397 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to back up a few post. The words from our President that they are all calling a Muslim lover and Islam lover were spoken by GW Bush. Not Obama. It is my proof they are all just haters of Obama and not anything to do with something said. They started posting about these words only thinking Obama said them when it was Bush that gave the speech. So Repubs you now say Bush was a Muslim? Hypocritical bastards.
Bush didn't practice Muslim religion or anyone in his family and Bush didn't attend 6 yrs Muslim school...is that so hard to understand?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#76398 Jan 21, 2013
Blinded by the light,the light of prejudice.
Does every American have to be Christian?
There is roughly One billion Muslims in the world and
One billion Catholics in the world.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Catholics decided to rid the world of none believer's.
Oh I know that doesn't count it was centuries ago!
OK in America Christians of all faiths burned people at the stake,boiled them in oil,and fasten stones to them and threw them in water to see if they were witches. Oh still
to far back in history to have any significance.
How 'bout the hundreds or thousand of priest that molested little boy's and the church covered it up.
Does that count?
You condemn an entire people for tha acts of a few extremists.
Shame on all of you...there's no evidence none that
the President is of Islamic faith,and even if he was,
what's it to you?
Some of our founder fathers were deist,don't hear you complaining or disavowing their writings or history making actions.
Get real...or at least make some kind of legitimate argument and not some make believe bullshit you hear from people who make a living off of make believe
bullshit!!!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76399 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The tax rates are the lowest in US history now unless you make more than $400K per year. True or False? Let's see you Lie about that one you POS.
Why are you ignoring that 77% Americans have tax increase and Obamacare is nothing but taxes...why do you keep ignoring it...
Or, if you don't have a job and receiving food stamps than you don't care... if you don't have house than you don't care that home owners have property tax increase ...but, than you don't care that your rent is going up...you don't care that sale tax is up because you don't see it...you don't care that utility tax is up, but if you don't pay bills, than you don't care... why do you keep repeating $400,000.00 and can't move ...????? Why are you so selfish and think only about yourself and no one else?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#76400 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Blinded by the light,the light of prejudice.
Does every American have to be Christian?
There is roughly One billion Muslims in the world and
One billion Catholics in the world.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Catholics decided to rid the world of none believer's.
Oh I know that doesn't count it was centuries ago!
OK in America Christians of all faiths burned people at the stake,boiled them in oil,and fasten stones to them and threw them in water to see if they were witches. Oh still
to far back in history to have any significance.
How 'bout the hundreds or thousand of priest that molested little boy's and the church covered it up.
Does that count?
You condemn an entire people for tha acts of a few extremists.
Shame on all of you...there's no evidence none that
the President is of Islamic faith,and even if he was,
what's it to you?
Some of our founder fathers were deist,don't hear you complaining or disavowing their writings or history making actions.
Get real...or at least make some kind of legitimate argument and not some make believe bullshit you hear from people who make a living off of make believe
bullshit!!!!!!!
It seems your post is doing exactly what you are preaching against! You are planting the seed that Christianity should be viewed as a horrible religion as you announce awful details hoping people will condemn the whole of Christianity because of certain past incidences. Why did you not announce and plant seeds of insinuation about other religions? Quit speaking in forked tongue. lol
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76401 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't practice Muslim religion or anyone in his family and Bush didn't attend 6 yrs Muslim school...is that so hard to understand?
Obama's mother nor step father practiced Islam. The school Obama went to as a child in Indonesia was a Catholic school you dumbass.
.
Obama attended the Indonesian-language Santo Fransiskus Asisi (St. Francis of Assisi) Catholic School.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76402 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 23 EOs none changed any Rights. They only enforce what is already there. You may have a problem with the background check. Are you pissed about the mental illness clause?
oblamers EOs are meaningless when it comes to infringing on the 2nd or any other amdenment, the American people will not honor anything such as a dictator telling honest lawbiding Americans what they can or cannot do, history is only elusive to the libotards, not the conservatives,
true American

Glasgow, KY

#76403 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Lupe Fiasco first of all, I know his music well, though I'm sure you don't. Secondly, I respect his message. As I've said before, Obama is not my MESSIAH and I do not agree with every move he makes.(e.g. Israel, drones in Pak) Try as you might, you cannot fit me into any of your boxes.
Oh, yes I can! You make it very easy to do, hypocrite. You preach freedom of speech and you cry Bush, Bush, Bush all the live-long day. You are one of your messiahs best excuse makers. You have played "follow the leader" very well. lol RuhRoh...are you Obama's Judas? Not feeling your messiah so much anymore? LMMFAO!
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#76404 Jan 21, 2013
The Martin Luther King You Don't See on TV
It's become a TV ritual: Every year in mid-January, around the time of Martin Luther King's birthday, we get perfunctory network news reports about "the slain civil rights leader." http://tinyurl.com/2wy5du

The remarkable thing about this annual review of King's life is that several years — his last years — are totally missing, as if flushed down a memory hole.

What TV viewers see is a closed loop of familiar file footage: King battling desegregation in Birmingham (1963); reciting his dream of racial harmony at the rally in Washington (1963); marching for voting rights in Selma, Alabama (1965); and finally, lying dead on the motel balcony in Memphis (1968).

An alert viewer might notice that the chronology jumps from 1965 to 1968. Yet King didn't take a sabbatical near the end of his life. In fact, he was speaking and organizing as diligently as ever.

Almost all of those speeches were filmed or taped. But they're not shown today on TV.

Why?

It's because national news media have never come to terms with what Martin Luther King Jr. stood for during his final years. http://www.fair.org/index.php...

==========

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
Declaration of Independence from the War in Vietnam

Delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
April 4, 1967 / http://tinyurl.com/3fxtop

At Manhattan’s Riverside Church
Over the past two years, as I have moved to break the betrayal of my own silences and to speak from the burnings of my own heart, as I have called for radical departures from the destruction of Vietnam, many persons have questioned me about the wisdom of my path. At the heart of their concerns this query has often loomed large and loud: Why are you speaking about the war, Dr. King? Why are you joining the voices of dissent? Peace and civil rights don’t mix, they say. Aren’t you hurting the cause of your people, they ask. And when I hear them, though I often understand the source of their concern, I am nevertheless greatly saddened, for such questions mean that the inquirers have not really known me, my commitment or my calling. Indeed, their questions suggest that they do not know the world in which they live. In the light of such tragic misunderstanding, I deem it of signal importance to try to state clearly why I believe that the path from Dexter Avenue Baptist Church, the church in Montgomery, Alabama, where I began my pastorate, leads clearly to this sanctuary tonight.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/04/0...

=====

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett 7 min lololol 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,887
To the Garland family 50 min Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 5 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 8 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 9 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 10 hr Curious 3
Need food badly 10 hr koko 53
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 13 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More