'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,901 - 68,920 of 151,419 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

#76286 Jan 20, 2013
Remember when..........

President Clinton requested $60 million in federal money to fund a fifth round of funding for a program called "COPS in School," a program that does exactly what the NRA is proposing and the media is currently in overdrive mocking:

Well, here he is again..........

Bill Clinton: Democrats Must Respect Gun Rights, Culture
Sunday, 20 Jan 2013 03:52 PM

Former President Bill Clinton has a warning for top Democratic donors: Don't underestimate weapons rights supporters.

Clinton, speaking to a group of Democrats at the Obama National Finance Committee Saturday, said gun control gets a special emotional response from people in rural states, and dismissing pro-gun arguments can backfire.

“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said, Politico reported.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."

Some polls say that the public supports proposals for increased gun control, Politico reports, but Clinton said emotions will rule when it comes to legislation on gun control.

“All these polls that you see saying the public is for us on all these issues — they are meaningless if they’re not voting issues,” Clinton said.

Obama's gun control measures, announced last week, need a congressional vote, but the Republican-controlled House isn't likely to approve the legislation – and many Democrats from gun-strong states are wary of discussing the issue.

Clinton said that passing the 1994 federal assault weapons ban “devastated” more than a dozen Democratic lawmakers in the 1994 midterms. In fact, then-Speaker of the House Tom Foley, D-Wash., lost his job and his seat in Congress.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76292 Jan 21, 2013
and you libotard traitors still worship him,

ok now, all you libotards bow three times facing washington, baaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaaa,

------

Obama: I Don’t Need Congress To Take Your Guns

In a gun-grabbing scheme as desperate as it is wrong, President Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and go it alone via Executive Orders if legislators don’t move fast.

The sudden rush to Executive Orders comes as Obama sees the writing on the wall: the American people do not want more gun control, and the Republican Congress is listening to the people.

Thus, Obama’s roots are showing — his Chicago thuggery is coming out. And through the threat of Executive Orders, he’s basically telling citizens that he will get what he wants… and they will like it.

http://dailywitness.com/obama-i-dont-need-con...

Since: Dec 11

#76298 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that an olive branch you extended?? Seemed more like a lemon tree branch, particularly in your last pm when you asked me if I'd lost relatives to sniper or car bombs. Not to mention your bigoted comments here. You are not what you seem, and clearly, you've never tasted a good olive.
FYI. Honey Boo Boo has friends from all over the world too.
and you are not from that land you have been BUSTED!

Another globe trotter with the truth-trots!
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#76304 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Polls show that the American people overwhelmingly support a ban on all guns.
Sorry you watch Faux.
Not the polls ive seen. But I dont pay attention to the rigged lefty polls. And I watch no news they are all bought and payed for by your messiah.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76306 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The American people overwhelmingly support gun control.
proper gun control makes it possible to hit your target,
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76309 Jan 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Not the polls ive seen. But I dont pay attention to the rigged lefty polls. And I watch no news they are all bought and payed for by your messiah.
So which is it. You have seen polls or you watch no news? Were they showing polls about guns on American Idol?
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#76310 Jan 21, 2013
There you go moron you just proved my point. If the Romney polls were wrong and its the same polls.(Are you still with me?) Why would they be correct about gun control? You just shot yourself in the foot you idiot.
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#76311 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So which is it. You have seen polls or you watch no news? Were they showing polls about guns on American Idol?
The internet has many different polling sites and alternative news. I dont watch any mainstream propaganda news.
Obama Is not a Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

#76323 Jan 21, 2013
Stop believing Fox News Republican Propaganda Channel my friend!

Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and Eric Cantor are not conservatives and President Obama, Harry Reid, and Pelosi are not liberals!

Bush Republicans are not conservative and Clinton Democrats are not liberal!

Corporations / Wall Street Own Congress!

SMARTEN UP!

==========

The Black Elite and the Legacy of Martin Luther King
Black upper class took advantage of legal victories won by MLK and the Civil Rights Movement and then helped to undermine the movement
Jan. 21, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/asmhb3o
http://www.therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
Obama Is not a Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

#76324 Jan 21, 2013
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Senate voted 90 yea 8 nay / http://banking.senate.gov/conf/
This proves beyond all doubt that both parties do not represent “We The People”!
http://banking.senate.gov/conf/

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

On the Conference Report (S.900 Conference Report )

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Obama Is not a Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

#76325 Jan 21, 2013
Bush challenges hundreds of laws / President cites powers of his office
http://tinyurl.com/ogv5u / April 30, 2006
WASHINGTON -- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.

Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems,''whistle-blower " protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76327 Jan 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is a video on this speech. When I heard it the first time, I thought, WTH? is this?
"The holy Koran says, The holy Koran tells us."
Who cares what the unholy Koran says or tells us? This speech is not the words of a Christian HE proclaims himself to be. What a fraud, what a liar!
Barf!
I totally agree.

This entire speech he made in Cairo is to his muslims (be if they are terrorist or not) about his loyalty to them.

He doesn't know how to recite the Bible but is fluent in the Koran, this should be a warning.

You know something else, when America finally falls, the liberals will be the first to cry and the first to be hit the hardest because they did not wake up.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76328 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Inauguration day 2008 was a day of mourning, inauguration day 2013 was a day of burial, the next four years are days of consequences
You are so right.

Stay strong and GOD bless you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76329 Jan 21, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 will be another day of victory for dems. and when dems win, america wins (and reps lose, so its actually a win-win)
The end will be a different story. Obama will have to stand before his maker and be judged based on his antiChrist, antiAmericans, antiWhite people, antidecency and amoral, evil ways.

Evil loses in the end.

Too bad you donot possess the brain function to see it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76332 Jan 21, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.
A rat which is running around in your house could do better than what we have now in the White House.

....and just think, you cannot or will not see it, this is stupidity.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76333 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
What stopped Obama from pulling another "Executive Power", he does in everything else.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76337 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
There aren't many ways to interpret this.
"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."
-Article VI, Section 3, United States Constitution
Then why does Obama hide behind "I am a Christian" yet, pays tribute to the muslims all the time? Has a muslim name, knows the Koran as he does the Days of Hitler and mentor is George Soros.

I know....he knows he has to lie to the libs, er, I mean he has to insure the libs he is such a dedicated American.

Yeah right. If only you could see, listen and utilize common sense.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76339 Jan 21, 2013
oblamer today said,

We, the people, declare today that the most evident of truths -- that all of us are created equal -- is the star that guides us still; just as it guided our forebears through Seneca Falls, and Selma, and Stonewall..." he said.

he forgot the part that although all people are created equal that changes when they act like animals, that is why society has to put some of them in cages, keep some of them away from children, keep some of them out of politics - oops, can't touch that one cuz if all people are created equal then why are some more equal than others,

oh how proud you libotards must be of your blamer in chief,

BAAAAAAAAAAA
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76340 Jan 21, 2013
Really wrote:
There you go moron you just proved my point. If the Romney polls were wrong and its the same polls.(Are you still with me?) Why would they be correct about gun control? You just shot yourself in the foot you idiot.
The ONLY polls ever that showed Romney was going to win were the ones in Karl Roves mind. The only thing wrong with any of the polling before the election were they underestimated the large margin Obama would win by. No poll ever showed he would not.,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76341 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if the President is a Muslim??
What would it matter?
Lesson #1

If a muslim is peaceful or a terrorist, they still study, believe and function in the ways of the Koran.

No Sharia Law for me and any common sense American.

Prime example of an muslim terrorist posing as a peaceful American-----Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Fact 1,939
free pot belly pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '09) 3 min barbourville ky 37
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 130,597
stacy and eddie afair at union 6 min barbourville ky 1
knox board of ed raising taxes 38 min undecided 7
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 50 min yeaaaa 2
Paylake on us 25 w 1 hr Homer 2
Kentucky Fried Chicken 16 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000