'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76309 Jan 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Not the polls ive seen. But I dont pay attention to the rigged lefty polls. And I watch no news they are all bought and payed for by your messiah.
So which is it. You have seen polls or you watch no news? Were they showing polls about guns on American Idol?
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#76310 Jan 21, 2013
There you go moron you just proved my point. If the Romney polls were wrong and its the same polls.(Are you still with me?) Why would they be correct about gun control? You just shot yourself in the foot you idiot.
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#76311 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So which is it. You have seen polls or you watch no news? Were they showing polls about guns on American Idol?
The internet has many different polling sites and alternative news. I dont watch any mainstream propaganda news.
Obama Is not a Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

#76323 Jan 21, 2013
Stop believing Fox News Republican Propaganda Channel my friend!

Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and Eric Cantor are not conservatives and President Obama, Harry Reid, and Pelosi are not liberals!

Bush Republicans are not conservative and Clinton Democrats are not liberal!

Corporations / Wall Street Own Congress!

SMARTEN UP!

==========

The Black Elite and the Legacy of Martin Luther King
Black upper class took advantage of legal victories won by MLK and the Civil Rights Movement and then helped to undermine the movement
Jan. 21, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/asmhb3o
http://www.therealnews.com/t2/index.php...
Obama Is not a Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

#76324 Jan 21, 2013
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Senate voted 90 yea 8 nay / http://banking.senate.gov/conf/
This proves beyond all doubt that both parties do not represent We The People!
http://banking.senate.gov/conf/

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

On the Conference Report (S.900 Conference Report )

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Obama Is not a Liberal

Bay Shore, NY

#76325 Jan 21, 2013
Bush challenges hundreds of laws / President cites powers of his office
http://tinyurl.com/ogv5u / April 30, 2006
WASHINGTON -- President Bush has quietly claimed the authority to disobey more than 750 laws enacted since he took office, asserting that he has the power to set aside any statute passed by Congress when it conflicts with his interpretation of the Constitution.

Among the laws Bush said he can ignore are military rules and regulations, affirmative-action provisions, requirements that Congress be told about immigration services problems,''whistle-blower " protections for nuclear regulatory officials, and safeguards against political interference in federally funded research.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76327 Jan 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is a video on this speech. When I heard it the first time, I thought, WTH? is this?
"The holy Koran says, The holy Koran tells us."
Who cares what the unholy Koran says or tells us? This speech is not the words of a Christian HE proclaims himself to be. What a fraud, what a liar!
Barf!
I totally agree.

This entire speech he made in Cairo is to his muslims (be if they are terrorist or not) about his loyalty to them.

He doesn't know how to recite the Bible but is fluent in the Koran, this should be a warning.

You know something else, when America finally falls, the liberals will be the first to cry and the first to be hit the hardest because they did not wake up.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76328 Jan 21, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Inauguration day 2008 was a day of mourning, inauguration day 2013 was a day of burial, the next four years are days of consequences
You are so right.

Stay strong and GOD bless you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76329 Jan 21, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 will be another day of victory for dems. and when dems win, america wins (and reps lose, so its actually a win-win)
The end will be a different story. Obama will have to stand before his maker and be judged based on his antiChrist, antiAmericans, antiWhite people, antidecency and amoral, evil ways.

Evil loses in the end.

Too bad you donot possess the brain function to see it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76332 Jan 21, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.
A rat which is running around in your house could do better than what we have now in the White House.

....and just think, you cannot or will not see it, this is stupidity.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76333 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
What stopped Obama from pulling another "Executive Power", he does in everything else.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76337 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
There aren't many ways to interpret this.
"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."
-Article VI, Section 3, United States Constitution
Then why does Obama hide behind "I am a Christian" yet, pays tribute to the muslims all the time? Has a muslim name, knows the Koran as he does the Days of Hitler and mentor is George Soros.

I know....he knows he has to lie to the libs, er, I mean he has to insure the libs he is such a dedicated American.

Yeah right. If only you could see, listen and utilize common sense.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76339 Jan 21, 2013
oblamer today said,

We, the people, declare today that the most evident of truths -- that all of us are created equal -- is the star that guides us still; just as it guided our forebears through Seneca Falls, and Selma, and Stonewall..." he said.

he forgot the part that although all people are created equal that changes when they act like animals, that is why society has to put some of them in cages, keep some of them away from children, keep some of them out of politics - oops, can't touch that one cuz if all people are created equal then why are some more equal than others,

oh how proud you libotards must be of your blamer in chief,

BAAAAAAAAAAA
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76340 Jan 21, 2013
Really wrote:
There you go moron you just proved my point. If the Romney polls were wrong and its the same polls.(Are you still with me?) Why would they be correct about gun control? You just shot yourself in the foot you idiot.
The ONLY polls ever that showed Romney was going to win were the ones in Karl Roves mind. The only thing wrong with any of the polling before the election were they underestimated the large margin Obama would win by. No poll ever showed he would not.,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76341 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if the President is a Muslim??
What would it matter?
Lesson #1

If a muslim is peaceful or a terrorist, they still study, believe and function in the ways of the Koran.

No Sharia Law for me and any common sense American.

Prime example of an muslim terrorist posing as a peaceful American-----Obama.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76343 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that an olive branch you extended?? Seemed more like a lemon tree branch, particularly in your last pm when you asked me if I'd lost relatives to sniper or car bombs. Not to mention your bigoted comments here. You are not what you seem, and clearly, you've never tasted a good olive.
FYI. Honey Boo Boo has friends from all over the world too.
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are not from that land you have been BUSTED!
Another globe trotter with the truth-trots!
In your dreams, Ego. I mean, Ari.

Perhaps you should begin at my initial post in this thread and read on through, I have never disclosed what land I am from. So "busting" me is a whole lot more like "busting" yourself, for it was indeed yourself and your minions who judged/ decided where I was from, remember? Iranian terrorist? Pockistanny? Non citizen?

FOOL.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76346 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does Obama hide behind "I am a Christian" yet, pays tribute to the muslims all the time? Has a muslim name, knows the Koran as he does the Days of Hitler and mentor is George Soros.
I know....he knows he has to lie to the libs, er, I mean he has to insure the libs he is such a dedicated American.
Yeah right. If only you could see, listen and utilize common sense.
You mean like these words?
These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And its important for my fellow Americans to understand that. He quoted from the Koran:In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil. Then he continued in his own words:The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. Thats not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists dont represent peace. They represent evil and war.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76345 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post...if some can only read and understand what does all of this mean, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is so PRO-Muslim ...of course he doesn't call his own terrorist ...one Muslim doesn't call another Muslim terrorist ...
No, they surely donot call each other a terrorist. Example, Obama couldn't bring himself to identify the Fort Hood shooter as a terrorist and he killed true Americans. Then, he gets on the teleprompter to lie to his followers about this is the correct thing to do and they believe him.

Wait till it happens to one of their family members or friends, oh wait, they still will not see it.
Lady Liberty

Danville, KY

#76347 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMA WANTS BACKGROUND CHECKS ON YOU
Exclusive: Joseph Farah pinpoints astounding irony of latest executive orders

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-wants-backgr...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76350 Jan 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they surely donot call each other a terrorist. Example, Obama couldn't bring himself to identify the Fort Hood shooter as a terrorist and he killed true Americans. Then, he gets on the teleprompter to lie to his followers about this is the correct thing to do and they believe him.
Wait till it happens to one of their family members or friends, oh wait, they still will not see it.
To many uneducated and uninformed ...NO they don't see it...very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irvine 131,619
no nickle tax knox BOE 10 hr sick of taxes 2
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 11 hr Catron resident 4
fire station or not 15 hr Citizen 3
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 19 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! Thu john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) Wed Loving 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:11PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts