'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,445)

Showing posts 68,881 - 68,900 of138,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't approve abortion.
Christians don't study and learn the Koran and can recite it.
Christians don't bow before false prophets as in muslim kings.
Christians don't apologize for their country.
Christians don't promote illegal immigration in order to get votes.
Christians stand by their soldiers, not degrade them as saying the Fort Hood shooter is a criminal not a terrorist.
Christians don't stay in a church with a racist, hatemonger, want to kill whites and hates America (so-called Al Sharpton thug type)
reverend (White).
Christians don't call our police stupid when he is being stupid and doesn't know what happen.
Christians don't instigate a race war and Obama has.
Christians don't take 4 million dollars plus vacations after telling the Hurricane Sandy victims "he would cut the red tape"
and it has been over 2 mos.
Christians don't lie, commit corruption and act like a Chicago thug.
Much more but I am tired.
Obama can tell the sheeple how great a Christian he is but one doesn't even need to read the Bible to know he is loss, they just need common sense.
Great post...if some can only read and understand what does all of this mean, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is so PRO-Muslim ...of course he doesn't call his own terrorist ...one Muslim doesn't call another Muslim terrorist ...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post...if some can only read and understand what does all of this mean, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is so PRO-Muslim ...of course he doesn't call his own terrorist ...one Muslim doesn't call another Muslim terrorist ...
I don't think some in the Muslim world rejoiced when Obama took out the #1 Terrorist Osama bin Laden. Thank you Mr President for doing what Bush never could. Thank you for defending the USA.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think some in the Muslim world rejoiced when Obama took out the #1 Terrorist Osama bin Laden. Thank you Mr President for doing what Bush never could. Thank you for defending the USA.
You're very NAIVE...
We know what was going on inside the "situation room" during Bin Laden hunt, but nothing on Benghazi ...as of today we still do not know...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think some in the Muslim world rejoiced when Obama took out the #1 Terrorist Osama bin Laden. Thank you Mr President for doing what Bush never could. Thank you for defending the USA.
It was just musical chairs:

Thank Seal Team Six!
Not POTUS, it was an order placed in advance...and so who so ever was in the chair when the music stopped gets the seat, not the actual victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) is a lineage society that is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to historic preservation, education and patriotism.

http://www.dar.org/natsociety/history.cfm
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Portion of Obama's speech in Caairo 2009
I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story. The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco. In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President, John Adams, wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims." And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, they have served in our government, they have stood for civil rights, they have started businesses, they have taught at our universities, they've excelled in our sports arenas, they've won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch. And when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers -- Thomas Jefferson -- kept in his personal library.(Applause.)
***Read this very carefully.."and when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers..."

Yes, there is a video on this speech. When I heard it the first time, I thought, WTH? is this?

"The holy Koran says, The holy Koran tells us."

Who cares what the unholy Koran says or tells us? This speech is not the words of a Christian HE proclaims himself to be. What a fraud, what a liar!

Barf!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
Thank you barack hussein oblamer for defending our country by doing the things Bush never could have, like;

-ending terrorism as we know it by renaming it 'mad made disasters'
-improving the economy by adding 20 million people to food stamps
-straigntening out the mexican drug cartels by supplying them American weapons to kill themselves with
-making sure the arab world respects our country by you bowing to their saudi king
-citing executive privledge to protect your corrupt attorney general of the U.S and not dragging your team though the mud of crimes and treason
-making sure the entire world knows all of the problems you inherited
-making sure the entire worold knows you underestimated the depth of those problems
-improving race relations in this country by taking sides in the trayvon martin case before the facts came out
-claiming your 'muslim faith' and Christianity at the same time
-proclaiming your fairness by not wearing a US flag pin explaining you didn't want to take sides
-sacrificing your integrity by lying to get into the w.h. so you can 'fundamentally transform America'
-contributing to the growth of militias in almost every state since in your first term,
-scaring those responsible for plotting 'man made disasters' by telling them what will happen to them once they get to guantanamo
-discouraging those responsible for 'man made disasters' in the middle east by telling them the date we will leave Iraq and Afghanistan
-showing the world what the American black culture has to offer
-bringing humor to hundreds of millions around the world by making the U.S. a laughing stock
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
INAUGURATION DAY 2013
....day of mourning.
Inauguration day 2008 was a day of mourning, inauguration day 2013 was a day of burial, the next four years are days of consequences
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you barack hussein oblamer for defending our country by doing the things Bush never could have, like;
-ending terrorism as we know it by renaming it 'mad made disasters'
-improving the economy by adding 20 million people to food stamps
-straigntening out the mexican drug cartels by supplying them American weapons to kill themselves with
-making sure the arab world respects our country by you bowing to their saudi king
-citing executive privledge to protect your corrupt attorney general of the U.S and not dragging your team though the mud of crimes and treason
-making sure the entire world knows all of the problems you inherited
-making sure the entire worold knows you underestimated the depth of those problems
-improving race relations in this country by taking sides in the trayvon martin case before the facts came out
-claiming your 'muslim faith' and Christianity at the same time
-proclaiming your fairness by not wearing a US flag pin explaining you didn't want to take sides
-sacrificing your integrity by lying to get into the w.h. so you can 'fundamentally transform America'
-contributing to the growth of militias in almost every state since in your first term,
-scaring those responsible for plotting 'man made disasters' by telling them what will happen to them once they get to guantanamo
-discouraging those responsible for 'man made disasters' in the middle east by telling them the date we will leave Iraq and Afghanistan
-showing the world what the American black culture has to offer
-bringing humor to hundreds of millions around the world by making the U.S. a laughing stock
Looks like you summarized W's tenure....
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Inauguration day 2008 was a day of mourning, inauguration day 2013 was a day of burial, the next four years are days of consequences
2016 will be another day of victory for dems. and when dems win, america wins (and reps lose, so its actually a win-win)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, this is great, hey conservatives and right wingers on here, look at the response from a leftist sheeple, everything that was listed in that post, ROTFL, was directly from oblamer, his own words and actions, and the libs still blamed it on Bush!

ROTFL, LOLOL,

Bush, oh Bush, why did you let me be a retard oh Bush, although I am a oblamer sheeple its still your fault,

WAAAAAAAAAA, I mean BAAAAAAAAAAA, oops, I mean DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

still ROTFL, Bush, oh Bush, why did you let oblamer inherit the worst economy in U.S. history - from HIMSELF,

BAAAAAAAAA, I mean WAAAAAAAAAA,

LOLOL,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you ARE carrying on ...
the 0's legacy ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 will be another day of victory for dems. and when dems win, america wins (and reps lose, so its actually a win-win)

Man, I've been listening to you off and on all day...and for days without comment. Consider the source kind of thing.

You are totally clueless! You need to wake up from your long slumber and start reading what is really going on in this country. Obviously you are oblivious to what is happening right under your nose. Wake up please and get with the reality of what is happening in America. If you are not a citizen of this country, go back where you came from.

And please don't give me anymore Bush crap, recession crap or what happened four years prior. Look at the scenery as it is now...wake up!!!

It makes me wonder just how old you are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
Osama, osama, we're ALL osama's NOW ...
was their CHANT ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Radical Islamists Chant “We Are All Osama!” at US Embassy in Egypt on 9-11

The crowd chanted,“Islamic, Islamic. The right of our prophet will not die.” Some shouted,“We are all Osama,” referring to al-Qaida leader bin Laden. Young men, some in masks, sprayed graffiti on the walls. Some grumbled that Islamist President Mohammed Morsi had not spoken out about the movie.

Don’t expect this to make many headlines today.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/radic...

Remember ... NO!?!
Cause it didn't ...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I think only Black Muslims want to see America ruined by Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Egypt: Barack Obama the true leader of the Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.rightsmonitoring.org/2012/06/egypt...

Barack Obama is a Muslim: he says so himself. Plan against Israel

http://www.rightsmonitoring.org/2012/06/barac...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I've been listening to you off and on all day...and for days without comment. Consider the source kind of thing.
You are totally clueless! You need to wake up from your long slumber and start reading what is really going on in this country. Obviously you are oblivious to what is happening right under your nose. Wake up please and get with the reality of what is happening in America. If you are not a citizen of this country, go back where you came from.
And please don't give me anymore Bush crap, recession crap or what happened four years prior. Look at the scenery as it is now...wake up!!!
It makes me wonder just how old you are.
Do you think we get a reset button? Why wouldnt we bring up Bush as often as you bring up Obama? You should stop pretending like he wasnt president. As much as we wouldve enjoyed that, he was a president, and a recent one. I'm not happy with everything Obama does. But I wasnt happy with what Bush did. I sure as hell wasnt voting for Romney either. So we play the hand we were dealt. I blame republicans for putting forth such a shoddy candidate.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I think only Black Muslims want to see America ruined by Democrats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,881 - 68,900 of138,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Guss need a hug 3 min Curious 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min curious 123,000
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min lo lo 81,232
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 21 min TOASTup 3,442
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 23 min TOASTup 3,689
Have a Wonderful Easter! 25 min gator catcher 3
whos the girl 30 min hmmm 2
Corey vs. Collins 58 min Truth 67
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 3 hr Funny 17