'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,881 - 68,900 of 146,895 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Radical Islamists Chant “We Are All Osama!” at US Embassy in Egypt on 9-11

The crowd chanted,“Islamic, Islamic. The right of our prophet will not die.” Some shouted,“We are all Osama,” referring to al-Qaida leader bin Laden. Young men, some in masks, sprayed graffiti on the walls. Some grumbled that Islamist President Mohammed Morsi had not spoken out about the movie.

Don’t expect this to make many headlines today.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/radic...

Remember ... NO!?!
Cause it didn't ...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 will be another day of victory for dems. and when dems win, america wins (and reps lose, so its actually a win-win)
Sorry I think only Black Muslims want to see America ruined by Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Egypt: Barack Obama the true leader of the Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.rightsmonitoring.org/2012/06/egypt...

Barack Obama is a Muslim: he says so himself. Plan against Israel

http://www.rightsmonitoring.org/2012/06/barac...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I've been listening to you off and on all day...and for days without comment. Consider the source kind of thing.
You are totally clueless! You need to wake up from your long slumber and start reading what is really going on in this country. Obviously you are oblivious to what is happening right under your nose. Wake up please and get with the reality of what is happening in America. If you are not a citizen of this country, go back where you came from.
And please don't give me anymore Bush crap, recession crap or what happened four years prior. Look at the scenery as it is now...wake up!!!
It makes me wonder just how old you are.
Do you think we get a reset button? Why wouldnt we bring up Bush as often as you bring up Obama? You should stop pretending like he wasnt president. As much as we wouldve enjoyed that, he was a president, and a recent one. I'm not happy with everything Obama does. But I wasnt happy with what Bush did. I sure as hell wasnt voting for Romney either. So we play the hand we were dealt. I blame republicans for putting forth such a shoddy candidate.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I think only Black Muslims want to see America ruined by Democrats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Inauguration day 2008 was a day of mourning, inauguration day 2013 was a day of burial, the next four years are days of consequences
No <<<<<<< <<<<< We can go back and look but I remember all you Repubs saying Obama's first election was the end of the US. Now you say it's sometime in the next 4 years. Just because you all wish, hope and pray for the end of America will not make it happen. After all you are the minority.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, this is great, hey conservatives and right wingers on here, look at the response from a leftist sheeple, everything that was listed in that post, ROTFL, was directly from oblamer, his own words and actions, and the libs still blamed it on Bush!
ROTFL, LOLOL,
Bush, oh Bush, why did you let me be a retard oh Bush, although I am a oblamer sheeple its still your fault,
WAAAAAAAAAA, I mean BAAAAAAAAAAA, oops, I mean DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH,
I'll admit that was a stupid reply. Obviously some of that wasnt even relevant when Bush was president. Now let me ask you a question: Do you think Bush was a good president?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of you that think Romney would have us in better shape are too stubborn to convince otherwise. I dont try to tell any of you on here that Obama is a great leader (unless Im just yanking chains). But neither Romney or Mccain wouldve been doing any better. The office of the president isnt our biggest problem. Congress is the real power, and thats where youll find the seeds of most of our woes.
Obama -Ahmed Aboul Gheit 06-04-2009 "The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."

That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today.

http://voiceofthecopts.org/index.php/categori...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think we get a reset button? Why wouldnt we bring up Bush as often as you bring up Obama? You should stop pretending like he wasnt president. As much as we wouldve enjoyed that, he was a president, and a recent one. I'm not happy with everything Obama does. But I wasnt happy with what Bush did. I sure as hell wasnt voting for Romney either. So we play the hand we were dealt. I blame republicans for putting forth such a shoddy candidate.
DAMN! That was 4 years ago!
Obama has erased all the BUSH excuses, the reset button goes back to Obama the first term now...we are in Obama's second term now.
Look at the world around U.S. it's gone to $#IT! and four years of $#IT will become another, unless Chief Justices of SCOTUS does his job! Let U.S. see those Occidental Fulbright Scholarship Documents

http://www.oxy.edu/our-story/oxy-people/obama...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No <<<<<<< <<<<< We can go back and look but I remember all you Repubs saying Obama's first election was the end of the US. Now you say it's sometime in the next 4 years. Just because you all wish, hope and pray for the end of America will not make it happen. After all you are the minority.
you need either drug screening or psyological assessment, real Americans support the Consitution, real libotard traitors support those who don't, oblamer doesn't and it has nothing to do with Bush, but you already knew that, BAAAAA

once again,

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4

Thats enough, don't want to stress you,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN! That was 4 years ago!
Obama has erased all the BUSH excuses, the reset button goes back to Obama the first term now...we are in Obama's second term now.
Look at the world around U.S. it's gone to $#IT! and four years of $#IT will become another, unless Chief Justices of SCOTUS does his job! Let U.S. see those Occidental Fulbright Scholarship Documents
http://www.oxy.edu/our-story/oxy-people/obama...
Then so is Clinton's, but I have a feeling that wont stop the righties here from bringing his name up when it suits their argument. As for the Fulbright, we will see what comes of it. But Im surprised this wasnt vetted in his first term. I dont think anything will come to light.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama -Ahmed Aboul Gheit 06-04-2009 "The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."
That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today.
http://voiceofthecopts.org/index.php/categori...
A prime example of the bs stories that you guys will run with. You will believe what you are told when its convenient. You guys are the sheep. I might start to BAAAAAA myself.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/06/16/right...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

There aren't many ways to interpret this.

"No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

-Article VI, Section 3, United States Constitution
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
the advantage of Romney not being president is that the left wing anti-American democrap party cannot justify anything else on Bush or the repubs, that is the greatest advantage of Romney not being pres, everything that happens is on oblamer and the demotards, even though they will still blame the repubs, thats all they can do, the demotards are below worthless - they are the party of destruction, they destroy everything they touch, i.e. education, economy, religious freedom, Constitutional rights, politics, medical insurance, military, they are trying to destroy family values and charitable efforts by taking them over with gov. programs and redefining family,

and everytime you libotards claim Bush, we are gonna magnify it till you just can't stand it anymore,

Bush, oh Bush, WAAAAAAAAA, Bush, oblamer is a little child that can't talk without his electonic mommie, her name is Mrs. teleprompter,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you need either drug screening or psyological assessment, real Americans support the Consitution, real libotard traitors support those who don't, oblamer doesn't and it has nothing to do with Bush, but you already knew that, BAAAAA
once again,
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
Thats enough, don't want to stress you,
Who's the sheep now? You would actually believe that the president has so much more power than Congress, lobbyists, and the power elite in DC. He's your scapegoat. But your reps will run with any story and listen to anything that might sound somewhat sorta right, eh? Here's your BAAAAAAA

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The POTUS did not attend school on a Fulbright.

Feel free to continue repeating this lie though. It suits you.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you think I'm a clueless nut and you disagree with me. Judging from your comment re: my post.

Frankly, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but what this president is doing is NOT good for this country, and these people on here have posted facts that you either do not wish to read or do not believe the authors of many extremely well researched materials.

The reason we don't want to hear about Bush anymore is because what he has done is done, and Obama's is in the making...sadly for four more years! I am not pretending for a second that Bush was not president. How can you deny something you lived through. However --- it's what counts today, four years later that is important; the here and now. We can not change what Bush did, we can not as you say, push the reset button. But we also can not tolerate the loss of our freedoms, the desecration of our Constitution, the trampling of our amendments and this extremely horrible debt - taxes, smaller paychecks, illegals using our resources and the cost of this to this country much longer.

I am a registered republican and I did not agree with every single thing Bush did as you democrats seem to believe we do and did. No president will please us all, but this guy is something else! Not to mention some of the lame-brains he picks for his cabinet. Some of these people have disgusting backgrounds, too much to mention here, and they are pushing buttons up on Blueberry Hill that is causing a lot of stress and anger in this country...pitting Americans against one another - such as you see on this board. If someone could just post what wonders Obama has done in the last four years that we can live with, I would be glad to consider it. However, I've been here these last four years, too, and I can't find a damn thing this man has done that is good for the country, the American way --- also agreed to by the people I talk with daily.

So, I too, blame the democrats for putting forth such a shoddy president.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
The POTUS did not attend school on a Fulbright.
Feel free to continue repeating this lie though. It suits you.
See you "ASS-ume" it's a lie, have YOU seen his records rom Occidental? IF not YOU cannot "disprove" my claim! why?
Because Like all institutions, the school’s disclosures about students are tightly governed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Those who inquire of Occidental about the record of the president will learn that Barack Obama attended Occidental from the fall of 1979 to the spring of 1981 before transferring to Columbia, and did not declare a major. And that’s about it.

“FERPA, passed in 1974, requires a written, signed release from a current student or alumnus to release transcripts and other student records,” Tranquada said.“To date, we have not yet received such authorization from the president.”

So who, exactly, has access to the president’s record at Occidental?

“The hard file for the president is under lock and key,” Tranquada said. The decision to protect the file from unauthorized eyes was made in 2008 by Occidental Registrar Victor Eggito, Tranquada said, not at the behest of Obama or his campaign.

So now Chief Justice Roberts will see those documents!
If I am wrong, my claim will be invalid.
You can't simply call anyone a liar without PROOF, especially on this issue! Calling people "birther" didn't work either!
theres a finger in ur eye

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's some funny shit right there. How many words do you have made up that are not part of the English language? You just used four.
Urban Dictionary: looser
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... looser is a loser who can't spell "loser".... 2. looser. Idiotic way of spelling "loser". Most often used by teens and adults with no more than a 2nd grade grammar ...
You replied claiming the posters spelling was "idiotic" yet you understood every word of his post so much so that you replied and commented on it. Soooo, you are fluent in "idiotic"? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 128,946
Dentist AJ Smith 28 min Fred 2
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 47 min ajv 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr Bud 59
Looking for place to rent! 2 hr Girl 1
Anyone know of any places for rent under 300? (Jul '12) 2 hr Girl 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••