'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,841 - 68,860 of 146,435 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

MCVEIGH

THE PATSY

http://www.greatdreams.com/mcveigh-patsy.htm
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to 12 million ILLEGALS getting food stamps and demanding amnesty ...and YOU have to translate for them...they refuse to learn English.
America is my country and my home, and nothing you can "doo" about that ...
Only one "right" you have over me ...you can run for the president ...but we already have one DUMMY insight The White House ...
I sometimes have to translate your posts, so what makes you better? btw, insight<inside
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Can An Oath Of Office Be Treason?

Today, we have three problems:
1. Swearing on the Bible as above with no intention of upholding that solemn promise. The current President actually believes the Constitution is “dead for all practical purposes”(as stated to Vladimir Putin in 2009.) Too many public servants take the oath as a rite of passage with no binding responsibilities. That must change. Now!...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-an-oath-...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats
The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link. Fast forward to 21:13 for Roger’s comments.
The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Check it out …
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/the...
Timothy McVeigh - Repub before Army
Helped by
Eric Holder ... AG of the DOJ ...
Here's why your argument is as stupid as you are: How many of those killings were political in nature? How many democrats were killed in those shootings? Were republicans targeted? Werent the Columbine kids too young to vote? Wouldnt you think if it were more than coincidence, these killers wouldve targeted, I dunno, say, the RNC? Or a church?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to 12 million ILLEGALS getting food stamps and demanding amnesty ...and YOU have to translate for them...they refuse to learn English.
America is my country and my home, and nothing you can "doo" about that ...
Only one "right" you have over me ...you can run for the president ...but we already have one DUMMY insight The White House ...
It's just hard to believe anything you would post since you are lying with this one. It is not legal for a non-American citizen to receive food stamps. You are a liar or are stupid or a stupid liar.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats
The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link. Fast forward to 21:13 for Roger’s comments.
The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Check it out …
Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/the...
Timothy McVeigh - Repub before Army
Helped by
Eric Holder ... AG of the DOJ ...
The best estimates show there are between 80 and 120 million gun owners in the US. Only 4.5 million are members of the Fright-wing propaganda fear group known as the NRA. National Retard Association
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes have to translate your posts, so what makes you better? btw, insight<inside
You're very IGNORANT individual ...

when this new immigrants need something, we have to pay for, to translate for them...about 16 different languages ...my language wasn't even on that list...I had dictionary with me and I refused to ask for help ...I did my own documents ...if my English was good enough for an Immigration agent to let me PASS my Citizenship exam...it's good enough for a not so smart individual like yourself!

P.S. I don't need ObamaPhone... but, I should ask for a TELEPROMPTER!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok *Reality* here's another one.
It's ok for Planned Parenthood to take your 15 year old daughter across the state line for an abortion, without the parents even knowing it - and they have done it! Yes....they....have....done it!
But, if your 15 year old daughter has a friend visiting for the day and you decide to go shopping in another state, even if that is a border state and only 20 minutes away, it is against the law. You can not take someone else's child out of state without consulting and getting permission from the parents.
This was a situation I was involved in. Of course, knowing this, we called the mom and asked if we could take her shopping - but that would mean crossing a border - and she consented......but what if we didn't know this and took her without permission?
Why is it ok for the wretched Planned Parenthood then?
Then, you still have these liberals and some of the repubs. who don't see the ignorance in it.

I just don't understand how they can be so clueless to what is going on.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

truth hurts doesnt it wrote:
<quoted text>
This post deserves to be bumped to the top so the democrats/progressives can read it again.
They will do what they always do..deny it, name call as in liar and blame it on Bush.

This was on Conservatives Against Obama, if you get a chance, check it out.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
when this new immigrants need something, we have to pay for, to translate for them...about 16 different languages ...my language wasn't even on that list...I had dictionary with me and I refused to ask for help ...I did my own documents ...if my English was good enough for an Immigration agent to let me PASS my Citizenship exam...it's good enough for a not so smart individual like yourself!
No, it isnt good enough.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>It's just hard to believe anything you would post since you are lying with this one. It is not legal for a non-American citizen to receive food stamps. You are a liar or are stupid or a stupid liar.
Are you for real ...did you just came out of your CAVE? Obama had advertisement in Mexico day time soap operas HOW to get food stamps in United States ...ILLEGALS even get Tax Refund...
Earned Income Credit ...PEOPLE LIKE YOU...TOTALLY UNINFORMED AND IGNORANT ELECTED OBAMA ...good grief ...

Do you know there is program in the U.S. Dept of Labor, called "FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS"... Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis...ask and you will get the answer ...I DID...I have the letter from her ...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go lying again. There is NO such thing as an Obama Phone. The free program of phone give away was started under Clinton. At the time these phones had a limit of being able to only dial 911. Then under Bush the program was changed to allow the phones to call any number if paid for by the person having the phone. No tax dollars have EVER been spent on this program. So if they need a nickname it's a ClintonPhone or BushPhone. The program was started 12 years before Obama ever took office you stupid liar.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>WoW!!!!!!!!!! So you make more than the $400K per year. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a Christian you fool.
Seek medical help on the lack of sleep, but pay for it out of your own pocket. You don't want no part of that Socialized medicine.
Christians don't approve abortion.

Christians don't study and learn the Koran and can recite it.

Christians don't bow before false prophets as in muslim kings.

Christians don't apologize for their country.

Christians don't promote illegal immigration in order to get votes.

Christians stand by their soldiers, not degrade them as saying the Fort Hood shooter is a criminal not a terrorist.

Christians don't stay in a church with a racist, hatemonger, want to kill whites and hates America (so-called Al Sharpton thug type)
reverend (White).

Christians don't call our police stupid when he is being stupid and doesn't know what happen.

Christians don't instigate a race war and Obama has.

Christians don't take 4 million dollars plus vacations after telling the Hurricane Sandy victims "he would cut the red tape"
and it has been over 2 mos.

Christians don't lie, commit corruption and act like a Chicago thug.

Much more but I am tired.

Obama can tell the sheeple how great a Christian he is but one doesn't even need to read the Bible to know he is loss, they just need common sense.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't approve abortion.
Christians don't study and learn the Koran and can recite it.
Christians don't bow before false prophets as in muslim kings.
Christians don't apologize for their country.
Christians don't promote illegal immigration in order to get votes.
Christians stand by their soldiers, not degrade them as saying the Fort Hood shooter is a criminal not a terrorist.
Christians don't stay in a church with a racist, hatemonger, want to kill whites and hates America (so-called Al Sharpton thug type)
reverend (White).
Christians don't call our police stupid when he is being stupid and doesn't know what happen.
Christians don't instigate a race war and Obama has.
Christians don't take 4 million dollars plus vacations after telling the Hurricane Sandy victims "he would cut the red tape"
and it has been over 2 mos.
Christians don't lie, commit corruption and act like a Chicago thug.
Much more but I am tired.
Obama can tell the sheeple how great a Christian he is but one doesn't even need to read the Bible to know he is loss, they just need common sense.
You are quite RIGHT ... Friend ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite RIGHT ... Friend ...
Thank you, please keep posting, the facts and info is needed.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This article is on the Yahoo page when you access the internet. It is showing backs of hooded persons, looking like evil followers of their cult leader and the title of the article tells it all.

People, please read it, the "annointed one" can now order the forecast his way. It is increasingly getting worse and evil.

http://www.libertarianrepublican.net/2013/01/...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

INAUGURATION DAY 2013

....day of mourning.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>See there you go lying again. There is NO such thing as an Obama Phone. The free program of phone give away was started under Clinton. At the time these phones had a limit of being able to only dial 911. Then under Bush the program was changed to allow the phones to call any number if paid for by the person having the phone. No tax dollars have EVER been spent on this program. So if they need a nickname it's a ClintonPhone or BushPhone. The program was started 12 years before Obama ever took office you stupid liar.
I think your argument is weak at best; no matter who "started" any program, a POTUS who has advanced the cause becomes the new FACE on that label. THIS woman called it an "Obama Phone" and it advanced his cause. Did he correct them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hence the USE is "correct".

BTW since the proof is in the pudding; she tried that too, and she didn't like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

This is letter Apr 15 2011 I got from

U.S. Dept of Labor
Wage and Hour Division
Washington, DC 20210

Paragraph (3)
"The Department of Labor has consistently administered and enforced the minimum wage and overtime provisions of the FLSA [regardless of workers' immigration status]. This position ensures that U.S.workers have a level playing field when seeking employment and that employers do not have an economic incentives to hire undocumented workers and pay them less than the minimum wage and overtime compensation required under the FLSA".

Sincerely,
NANCY J. LEPPINK
Acting Administrator

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min pusherman_ 128,768
nokia phone replacement screen replacement parts 15 min needing help 1
dayna hubbard 49 min shirley 8
state police pulling people over on 25e. 1 hr changes 6
curt smith & shirley black (May '12) 1 hr CURTIS SMITH 8
Our guys.... not the best guy 1 hr Jackson-Tru-Seal 1
Marlena cox 2 hr Smh 6
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 18 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 20 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••