'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#76146 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS ...
are like sheep ...
you put 'em in a very LARGE pen ...
&
FEED 'em ...
Continue feeding 'em
and lessen the area ...
DAILY
Eventually ...
the pen is VERY small ...
but as long as ya
FEED 'em
they don't
NOTICE...
Then one day ...
Gotcha ...!!!
you ARE in "prison" ...
in the SAME pen ...
WHERE
ya used to have ...
FREEDOM ...
;0)
Sorry 'bout ya LUCK ...
We will just take the republicunts room in the pen. Problem solved.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76147 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
which word? doo? shes probably here for flight school for the next attacks
"Sorry Charlie"...I'm not from Middle East...

"Doo" continue moron ...please tell us how ignorant YOU really are...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76148 Jan 20, 2013
MKULTRA
haarp
aurora
sandy
sandy hook

Batman ...???
worse

Ashland, KY

#76149 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MKULTRA
haarp
aurora
sandy
sandy hook
Batman ...???
What is: Things republicunts blame on democrats?
worse

Ashland, KY

#76150 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry Charlie"...I'm not from Middle East...
"Doo" continue moron ...please tell us how ignorant YOU really are...
I dont know and dont care where you are from. I just know you are not American born by the way you hack the language

Since: Dec 11

#76153 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
which word? doo? shes probably here for flight school for the next attacks
Your side is closer to the Terrorists there idiot, they love B. H. Obama! They were excited about his win!
They all (our enemies) love Obama, yet they still attack Americans all over this big blue marble! If you try to deny that FACT your racist Bias will show. PROVE that wrong.....
and another one just this week.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76154 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know and dont care where you are from. I just know you are not American born by the way you hack the language
Tell that to 12 million ILLEGALS getting food stamps and demanding amnesty ...and YOU have to translate for them...they refuse to learn English.

America is my country and my home, and nothing you can "doo" about that ...

Only one "right" you have over me ...you can run for the president ...but we already have one DUMMY insight The White House ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76157 Jan 20, 2013
The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats

The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link. Fast forward to 21:13 for Roger’s comments.

The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.

Check it out …

Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2013/01/the...

Timothy McVeigh - Repub before Army
Helped by
Eric Holder ... AG of the DOJ ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76158 Jan 20, 2013
worse

Ashland, KY

#76160 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to 12 million ILLEGALS getting food stamps and demanding amnesty ...and YOU have to translate for them...they refuse to learn English.
Only one "right" you have over me ...you can run for the president ...but we already have one DUMMY insight The White House ...
I sometimes have to translate your posts, so what makes you better? btw, insight<inside
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76161 Jan 20, 2013
Can An Oath Of Office Be Treason?

Today, we have three problems:
1. Swearing on the Bible as above with no intention of upholding that solemn promise. The current President actually believes the Constitution is “dead for all practical purposes”(as stated to Vladimir Putin in 2009.) Too many public servants take the oath as a rite of passage with no binding responsibilities. That must change. Now!...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-an-oath-...
worse

Ashland, KY

#76162 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link. Fast forward to 21:13 for Roger’s comments.
The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Check it out …
Helped by
Here's why your argument is as stupid as you are: How many of those killings were political in nature? How many democrats were killed in those shootings? Were republicans targeted? Werent the Columbine kids too young to vote? Wouldnt you think if it were more than coincidence, these killers wouldve targeted, I dunno, say, the RNC? Or a church?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76164 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just hard to believe anything you would post since you are lying with this one. It is not legal for a non-American citizen to receive food stamps. You are a liar or are stupid or a stupid liar.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76165 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Check it out …
Helped by
The best estimates show there are between 80 and 120 million gun owners in the US. Only 4.5 million are members of the Fright-wing propaganda fear group known as the NRA. National Retard Association
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76167 Jan 20, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes have to translate your posts, so what makes you better? btw, insight<inside
You're very IGNORANT individual ...

when this new immigrants need something, we have to pay for, to translate for them...about 16 different languages ...my language wasn't even on that list...I had dictionary with me and I refused to ask for help ...I did my own documents ...if my English was good enough for an Immigration agent to let me PASS my Citizenship exam...it's good enough for a not so smart individual like yourself!

P.S. I don't need ObamaPhone... but, I should ask for a TELEPROMPTER!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76168 Jan 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok *Reality* here's another one.
It's ok for Planned Parenthood to take your 15 year old daughter across the state line for an abortion, without the parents even knowing it - and they have done it! Yes....they....have....done it!
But, if your 15 year old daughter has a friend visiting for the day and you decide to go shopping in another state, even if that is a border state and only 20 minutes away, it is against the law. You can not take someone else's child out of state without consulting and getting permission from the parents.
This was a situation I was involved in. Of course, knowing this, we called the mom and asked if we could take her shopping - but that would mean crossing a border - and she consented......but what if we didn't know this and took her without permission?
Why is it ok for the wretched Planned Parenthood then?
Then, you still have these liberals and some of the repubs. who don't see the ignorance in it.

I just don't understand how they can be so clueless to what is going on.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76169 Jan 20, 2013
truth hurts doesnt it wrote:
<quoted text>
This post deserves to be bumped to the top so the democrats/progressives can read it again.
They will do what they always do..deny it, name call as in liar and blame it on Bush.

This was on Conservatives Against Obama, if you get a chance, check it out.
worse

Ashland, KY

#76170 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
when this new immigrants need something, we have to pay for, to translate for them...about 16 different languages ...my language wasn't even on that list...I had dictionary with me and I refused to ask for help ...I did my own documents ...if my English was good enough for an Immigration agent to let me PASS my Citizenship exam...it's good enough for a not so smart individual like yourself!
No, it isnt good enough.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76172 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>It's just hard to believe anything you would post since you are lying with this one. It is not legal for a non-American citizen to receive food stamps. You are a liar or are stupid or a stupid liar.
Are you for real ...did you just came out of your CAVE? Obama had advertisement in Mexico day time soap operas HOW to get food stamps in United States ...ILLEGALS even get Tax Refund...
Earned Income Credit ...PEOPLE LIKE YOU...TOTALLY UNINFORMED AND IGNORANT ELECTED OBAMA ...good grief ...

Do you know there is program in the U.S. Dept of Labor, called "FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS"... Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis...ask and you will get the answer ...I DID...I have the letter from her ...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76174 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go lying again. There is NO such thing as an Obama Phone. The free program of phone give away was started under Clinton. At the time these phones had a limit of being able to only dial 911. Then under Bush the program was changed to allow the phones to call any number if paid for by the person having the phone. No tax dollars have EVER been spent on this program. So if they need a nickname it's a ClintonPhone or BushPhone. The program was started 12 years before Obama ever took office you stupid liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min SNYB 131,545
chris vandusen jurk or what (May '13) 55 min Really 9
Jackie Boles (Oct '13) 1 hr Whoever 7
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 4 hr hope 6
trosper ky history 4 hr Whoever 2
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 5 hr Wondering 8
Gary Williams NO MORE FREE COFFEE 8 hr fixthis 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match