'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,701 - 68,720 of 146,980 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

CONSERVATIVES AGAINST OBAMA

If you're not outraged then you are probably economically illiterate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
"Hello Kitty" Bubble Blaster to be included in Assault Weapons Ban!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/19/pennsylv...
Oh No! A Copy Kitty!
;0)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Talking to the average American, you end up shaking your head in disbelief.

This country has steadily devolved into the dumbest, most pathetic conglomeration of dimwitted citizenry since the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Anyone with a somewhat functioning brain could understand what that means for the future of our
children.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare mandate:

Sterilize your 15 year old girl without parental consent.

.....no war on women here.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Just turn in your weapons, the government will take care of you.

....just ask the Indians.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Seems strange you Repubs believe ALL Democrats to be on welfare and of low intelligence when any poll ever taken proves that wrong. But then it wouldn't be the first time you have been wrong.
Looking at CNNís 2008 national election poll of almost 18,000 respondents, 44 percent identified as college graduates. Of those college graduates, Obama had an 8 percentage point advantage over then-Republican presidential nominee John McCain.
Of voters with a postgraduate degree (means more than a 4 year degree for you uneducated) Obama had an 18-point advantage over McCain.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The "sheep" think its cool to be taken care of by the government. Little do they know that there is a price to be paid for dependence.
Wake up America. King Obama is already taking away your freedoms.
Can you name one freedom you have lost in the past 4 years of Obama as President. Just one would be enough to make your post have any truth to it.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;0)
I thought you might enjoy that one!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name one freedom you have lost in the past 4 years of Obama as President. Just one would be enough to make your post have any truth to it.
Freedom to not pay more taxes because the Obama Admin put 20 million on food stamps in 4 years. Oh yes, its up to 20 million now.

A freebie:

The freedom not to be governed by a hate-America muslim.

The freedom to be able to go to sleep at night and not wake up knowing the nightmare is still in the White House.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Conservatives Against Obama

5 Recent Mass Murders America, with a Firearm:

1. Ft. Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.

2. Columbine: too young to vote, but both families were registered Democrats and Progressive Liberals.

3. Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.

4. Colorada Theater: Registered Democrat and staff worker on Obama campaign.

5. Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat and hated Christians.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

People, are you aware that (the greatest dimwit law ever constructed by a dimwit President) the gun law--all 23 of the mandates does not include any rules, laws or policies against violent films and games?

Speaking of hypocrisy, didn't the entertainment industries make their little debut or fake film saying push the gun laws and protect our children?

....are you kidding.

One more thing, the hollywood crowd is union, who would of thunk it.......
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obamacare mandate:
Sterilize your 15 year old girl without parental consent.
.....no war on women here.

Ok *Reality* here's another one.

It's ok for Planned Parenthood to take your 15 year old daughter across the state line for an abortion, without the parents even knowing it - and they have done it! Yes....they....have....done it!

But, if your 15 year old daughter has a friend visiting for the day and you decide to go shopping in another state, even if that is a border state and only 20 minutes away, it is against the law. You can not take someone else's child out of state without consulting and getting permission from the parents.

This was a situation I was involved in. Of course, knowing this, we called the mom and asked if we could take her shopping - but that would mean crossing a border - and she consented......but what if we didn't know this and took her without permission?

Why is it ok for the wretched Planned Parenthood then?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name one freedom you have lost in the past 4 years of Obama as President. Just one would be enough to make your post have any truth to it.
GOOGLE "works" Great! Commie ...

Ten ways Americans have lost their freedom
http://www.salon.com/2012/08/31/ten_ways_amer...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
Seems strange you Repubs believe ALL Democrats to be on welfare and of low intelligence when any poll ever taken proves that wrong. But then it wouldn't be the first time you have been wrong.
Looking at CNNís 2008 national election poll of almost 18,000 respondents, 44 percent identified as college graduates. Of those college graduates, Obama had an 8 percentage point advantage over then-Republican presidential nominee John McCain.
Of voters with a postgraduate degree (means more than a 4 year degree for you uneducated) Obama had an 18-point advantage over McCain.
When "you" dwidIoTic COMMIES" start RELYING on ya God-give BRAIN ...
INSTEAD of politifacts
to give you info....

"you" might LEARN something!

THEY are BIASED as hell ...
So IS snopes!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Its my country as much as it is yours. And a bunch of neocons warning me due to unfounded fear can be easily discredited. Our nation isnt crumbling.
this is not your country, don't even try to say it is, this country belongs to patriots who support and defend it, not oblamer phone loving traitors that bow to mooslum terrorists,
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

This video was sent to me by a cop. You might enjoy it.

Short and to the point.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE...

(©Ņ©)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
kind of proves the point about liberal indoctrination now doesn't it,

BAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

time for a reminder for all you libosheep,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

how progressive, now 5 year olds are terrorists in that blue state they call pennsylvania, ya know, that same state that did not prosecute the black panties for obstructing and terrorizing voting stations, but they can a 5 year old, I wonder if libotards feel the same way about unborn children - can't defend themselves,

-----
Kindergartner suspended for pink bubble gun threat

By Karen Araiza , NBCPhiladelphia.com

A 5-year-old girl who allegedly said she was going to shoot her classmates and herself with her pink "bubble" gun was kicked out of school.

Last week, the kindergartner was chatting in line while she was waiting for the bus. No one is sure exactly what she said, but according to the family's attorney, she told classmates something along the lines of "I'm going to shoot you and I will shoot myself." She didn't have her Hello Kitty Bubble Gun with her at the time, but when school officials got wind of the conversation, they questioned the little girl, suspended her for making a "terroristic threat," according to The Daily Item newspaper, and told her parents she needed to be evaluated by a psychiatrist.

"All I know," the mother told the paper, "is what my daughter has told me and she said she was told she could go to jail, which is a very traumatic thing for a 5-year-old to live with."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/19/16...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
This video was sent to me by a cop. You might enjoy it.
Short and to the point.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE...
(©Ņ©)
LOVE iT!!!!!!!!!! ;0)
Passed it on ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr AAA 128,952
Looking for place to rent! 2 hr guy 2
Corn for Sale 3 hr gator 7
i miss my amy 4 hr Amy 8
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 6 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 6 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 6 hr Wildcat99 10
•••
•••