'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,426)

Showing posts 68,501 - 68,520 of144,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but please hear me out, uou know little ole me, conservative and fact finder plus truther...I never said anything abouthttp://news.discovery.com /human/psychology/mysterious-b ooms-plague-wisconsin-town-120 322.htm to begin with, you or your alias is the one who brought it up.
Anyway:
Barack Obama Has Shares in Baxter Pharma
Posted on November 19, 2009
News summary of the controversy over Baxter International, one of the producers of the available commercial swine flu vaccine, and an alleged connection to President Obama on FTO South Africa News Blog:
The President of the United States, Barack Obama has shares in Baxter, the company many say is responsible for the h1n1 swine flu pandemic. Back 2005 Barack Obama bought $50,000 worth of stock in two companies.
Right after he bought the shares also in 2005 Barack Obama (still a senator at that time) introduced the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of avian influenza pandemic. AVIAN Act (S. 969)
Then it makes it even more interesting that over $60 million dollars was awarded for a vaccine against the bird flu (2007) that at the time did not mutate till afterward.
The guy sure knows his planning, I guess that is change you can believe in. From investor to President.
I never posted about vaccines....??????
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit, the gun was in the trunk?
lmfao
Yep, there was a gun in the trunk, also.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I told you. hjahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! This was in my post from last night. Repubs are the only ones on here I see come up with all these crazy ass Conspiracy Theories . They are just one exam away from being locked up in the nut house. That crazy woman ObamaZombies claims the government is spraying us all with chemicals to kill us. I not saying there are not Democrat nuts. But if there is they don't post on Topix.
Of Lab Mice and Men

The "conspiracy Theory" may be misdirected yet the 'meat of the argument remains valid and sound!
Thimerosal is used as an anti contaminant/preservative so that it can be distributed in "multi-dose" quantities which has two effects:
A. Drug companies can realize greater profits with mass quantities of multi dose vaccines.
B. More patients will receive a cost effective vaccine (lower prices).
The unintentional effect is the Mercury used in Thimerosal is causing very dangerous and sometimes DEADLY results on innocent children!

http://www.naturalnews.com/011764_thimerosal_...

Conspiracy? Population control? the end result is the same!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insight has gotten my attention!
Okay...share YOUR plan to fix it; No links necessary, just honest thought:
Still waiting...

We have many people who can point and bitch about problems; what we need are SOLUTIONS, I was hoping that you had some answers.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare
"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis Supreme Court Justice 1941
"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
--Benito Mussolini
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
we have never been a democracy, we are a Constitutioinal Republic.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
So many have talked of a fair share,The Fair Plan,an every one paying his/her fair share,then you have the value added tax,the corporate tax,the capital gains tax,and a sales tax.Do any hear the POTUS propose anything?Any hear of Congress,the House,or,the Senate propose anything?Just a few talking points for a few that want to appear wanting change.So far about all we have gotten is more taxes,unfair taxes,taxes included on our Health Care that was supposed to help the poor and middle class,but apparently none of this is really going to happen.About the same as Obama and Reid,Pelosi,Boehner,McConnell and all of them talking about doing something when all it is,is talk!
As long as money talks,and they collect from special interests and lobbyists that money,it will stay the same.
...money talks, b.s. walks ...
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but please hear me out, uou know little ole me, conservative and fact finder plus truther...I never said anything about vaccines to begin with, you or your alias is the one who brought it up.
Anyway:
Barack Obama Has Shares in Baxter Pharma
Posted on November 19, 2009
News summary of the controversy over Baxter International, one of the producers of the available commercial swine flu vaccine, and an alleged connection to President Obama on FTO South Africa News Blog:
The President of the United States, Barack Obama has shares in Baxter, the company many say is responsible for the h1n1 swine flu pandemic. Back 2005 Barack Obama bought $50,000 worth of stock in two companies.
Right after he bought the shares also in 2005 Barack Obama (still a senator at that time) introduced the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of avian influenza pandemic. AVIAN Act (S. 969)
Then it makes it even more interesting that over $60 million dollars was awarded for a vaccine against the bird flu (2007) that at the time did not mutate till afterward.
The guy sure knows his planning, I guess that is change you can believe in. From investor to President.
You ridiculous ignorant pos. Get a Life.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Our politicians are investing and getting millions in return and you just go and defend them ...they have millions for their children too...we invest too in our CORRUPT politicians, not only our money but future of our children and grandchildren and getting nothing back...only, you hear from our THIEFS in CONGRESS,'we need more'... go for it...
WHY DON'T WE GIVE UP OUR PAYCHECKS, BENEFITS, EVERYTHING TO OUR BASTARDS POLITICIANS AND GET OVER WITH...

What's left of America is ...
Yes master, I'm your slave...
as real as it gets

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Our politicians are investing and getting millions in return and you just go and defend them ...they have millions for their children too...we invest too in our CORRUPT politicians, not only our money but future of our children and grandchildren and getting nothing back...only, you hear from our THIEFS in CONGRESS,'we need more'... go for it...
WHY DON'T WE GIVE UP OUR PAYCHECKS, BENEFITS, EVERYTHING TO OUR BASTARDS POLITICIANS AND GET OVER WITH...
What's left of America is ...
Yes master, I'm your slave...
There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by war and the other is by debt. We are almost there folks! Obama warp speed is getting us to the end very quickly and he didn't even have to completely disarm the citizens to do it! He did it with food. Do as I say or your children will not eat. Remember his cute little news conference the other day when he assured the American people that he wanted them to be able to eat at a buffet but Congress doesn't want them to be able to go out and eat? He has convinced the citizens that without him their children will starve because of Congress. It must be working because look at his approval rating even though he has pretty much failed with every policy he has enacted. Obama and the democrats got you to the point of poverty and food stamps at warp speed. Moosechelle Obama will now dictate what you can and can't eat and drink and how much government food rations your family deserves. Piss them off and your family wont eat. Didn't Obama just threaten you with not receiving your checks in the mail if Congress doesn't bow down to his demands? One filthy lie blends into the next until you will drink the kool-aid to keep your family from going completely under and you will be thankful when the democrats throw you a bone once in awhile even though they stole your bone from you in the first place. It's here. It's alive and well and the Progressive democrats are thriving. You and your family? Not so much, huh?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of Lab Mice and Men
The "conspiracy Theory" may be misdirected yet the 'meat of the argument remains valid and sound!
Thimerosal is used as an anti contaminant/preservative so that it can be distributed in "multi-dose" quantities which has two effects:
A. Drug companies can realize greater profits with mass quantities of multi dose vaccines.
B. More patients will receive a cost effective vaccine (lower prices).
The unintentional effect is the Mercury used in Thimerosal is causing very dangerous and sometimes DEADLY results on innocent children!
http://www.naturalnews.com/011764_thimerosal_...
Conspiracy? Population control? the end result is the same!
For almost every vaccine that is produced ,Thimerosal has NOT been used since 2001. I know what happens without treatment. The Chinese do not have enough vaccines for Polo. There are crippled children there and around the world due to the lack of that vaccine. The last reported case of Polo in the US was a young man that was Amish not believing in vaccines. The Flu claims thousands of lives in the US each year and thought to be over 1/2 million world wide.
get a job

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

all inbreeds,please let me make it easy for you,i promise it wont hurt one little bit,addreses please.i said please come on now.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

the leftwingwhackadoodles are so stoopid they actually believe having a handful of foodstamps and a housing nprojext house is all you will ever want or need, they know they will never have anything because they dont have the ability or the will to get out there and earn it, the gubment is responsible for handing it to them after they steal it from the ones who earned it, thats why you always hear a leftwingwhackadoodle cry about cutting a program or taxes, the benefit from the program and dont pay any taxes

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text> For almost every vaccine that is produced ,Thimerosal has NOT been used since 2001. I know what happens without treatment. The Chinese do not have enough vaccines for Polo. There are crippled children there and around the world due to the lack of that vaccine. The last reported case of Polo in the US was a young man that was Amish not believing in vaccines. The Flu claims thousands of lives in the US each year and thought to be over 1/2 million world wide.
How is it that our local school is distribution information flyers with THIMEROSAL warnings?
IT IS IN USE! HERE in Kentucky!
Maybe you looked up info from some other state or health department, IT is being dispensed in KY!
get a job

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

you finaly did it .the liar finaly came out of you
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare
"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis Supreme Court Justice 1941
"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
--Benito Mussolini
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
thank you this is the mot sensible post on here and they will argue with you till the end but you are right!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>we have never been a democracy, we are a Constitutioinal Republic.
we are no such thing we are a country of the corporation for the corporation by the corporation period our govt sucks
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I never posted about vaccines....??????
Begin with post #75586.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How is it that our local school is distribution information flyers with THIMEROSAL warnings?
IT IS IN USE! HERE in Kentucky!
Maybe you looked up info from some other state or health department, IT is being dispensed in KY!
I said almost.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/thi...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Begin with post #75586.
MikeyD
Evansville, IN is not me.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

as real as it gets wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by war and the other is by debt. We are almost there folks! Obama warp speed is getting us to the end very quickly and he didn't even have to completely disarm the citizens to do it! He did it with food. Do as I say or your children will not eat. Remember his cute little news conference the other day when he assured the American people that he wanted them to be able to eat at a buffet but Congress doesn't want them to be able to go out and eat? He has convinced the citizens that without him their children will starve because of Congress. It must be working because look at his approval rating even though he has pretty much failed with every policy he has enacted. Obama and the democrats got you to the point of poverty and food stamps at warp speed. Moosechelle Obama will now dictate what you can and can't eat and drink and how much government food rations your family deserves. Piss them off and your family wont eat. Didn't Obama just threaten you with not receiving your checks in the mail if Congress doesn't bow down to his demands? One filthy lie blends into the next until you will drink the kool-aid to keep your family from going completely under and you will be thankful when the democrats throw you a bone once in awhile even though they stole your bone from you in the first place. It's here. It's alive and well and the Progressive democrats are thriving. You and your family? Not so much, huh?
Few $$$ food stamps, housing and shut up...
What else doo you need? Next time if you need something, don't forget to bow to your "KING" Obama! "WORK FOR FOOD"...welcome to "Obama's Fundamentally changed America"...
Our politicians are addicted to spending and NO
Spending Cuts...Obama don't have to worry about reelection so he don't care for you SUCKERS...
Obama doesn't act like president, he is demanding ...ARROGANT BASTARD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,501 - 68,520 of144,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Becky Abner. N Richard hicks 8 min Richard 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 128,044
KC Basketball Coach 51 min Panther 68
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,741
need amos rice number (Feb '12) 2 hr Dallas eubanks 14
Melissa Collett (May '12) 3 hr lol at your face 52
4 sale 3 hr travis 4
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 22 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters