'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,426)

Showing posts 68,501 - 68,520 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare
"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis Supreme Court Justice 1941
"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
--Benito Mussolini
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Your insight has gotten my attention!

Okay...share YOUR plan to fix it; No links necessary, just honest thought:
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the "Regular" workforce?
Those that do not own small business
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

MikeyD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda funny you mention that, I myself have had absolutely NO flu vaccine and have been in contact with many people while they've had the flu, I haven't got it. Ever thought about what's in the vaccines? If they want our guns and our rights taken away, they'd just assume have us dead. Why the hell would they try to keep us healthy? Please do yourself and your family a favor and wake the fuck up. SERIOUSLY?!?
INFOWARS.com
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
Hmmmm, exactly who is asleep here, could it be the typical blind-sighted liberal, as usual.

I didn't mention anything about flu vaccines, are you saying that this admin. has spiked the flu vaccines with killing viruses, are you??

Oh, the tyranny of this admin. They are killing us with the flu vaccines now, oh my, I didn't know this.BTW, you are insinuating that vaccines may be tainted and the same time defending that this admin. would do anything like this, which is it?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Go get em~ ARI!So agree!!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
So many have talked of a fair share,The Fair Plan,an every one paying his/her fair share,then you have the value added tax,the corporate tax,the capital gains tax,and a sales tax.Do any hear the POTUS propose anything?Any hear of Congress,the House,or,the Senate propose anything?Just a few talking points for a few that want to appear wanting change.So far about all we have gotten is more taxes,unfair taxes,taxes included on our Health Care that was supposed to help the poor and middle class,but apparently none of this is really going to happen.About the same as Obama and Reid,Pelosi,Boehner,McConnell and all of them talking about doing something when all it is,is talk!
As long as money talks,and they collect from special interests and lobbyists that money,it will stay the same.
Actually for the first time in over 15 years under the new Jan.1 ,2013 Tax Law , Capital Gains tax went up from 15% to 20% and for the first time Social Security and Medicare Taxes must be paid on it. So yes the millionaires and billionaires like Mitt living off Capital Gains are paying about 12% more in taxes than last year. But the new tax rates are for incomes when they exceed $400K. Those making $399,000.00 per year or less on CG will still pay ONLY 15% tax rates without paying into SS or Medicare.
I never understood why Mitt had a problem with SS or Medicare, Hell,,, he wasn't paying for it.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
When government becomes the redistributor of wealth and they redistribute to other nations, when they support subsidies to multinational corporations who outsource American jobs, when they invest OUR hard earned tax dollars to nations who attack and murders our Ambassadors, when they send hundreds of millions to other nations for Green Energy programs which have failed here, it is our duty to "Starve the Beast"!
I don't give a flying S#IT, who you favorite POTUS is IT"S a RETARDED @$$ way to Run any Nation! It is however a GREAT way to "RUIN" a nation!
You got that right !!!!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
according to mitt romneys tax returns he paid more income tax than obama biden reid and pelosi combined, how much is a fair share
I wouldn't blame the rich if they moved out of America. Then, how will all the politicians become rich themselves by the taxes the rich pay. How will all of the welfare freeloaders and illegals get welfare payments?

Just think how fast America would fall without the rich.

I can see it now, I want my cell phones, I want my food stamps, I want my free healthcare, I want to keep spreading my legs and popping out children by 10 different men so I can benefit more from welfare, etc.(welfare recipients)

I want my 200th vacation this year, I want my 6 homes, I want to pay off my supporters, I want my fuel-drinking jets, I want my high gasoline guzzling limos, I want to keep on lying to Americans (who get it)while I am padding my bank accts.(the politicians)
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

better wake up America wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that Romney is the only one who does this? You always use Romney as an example but you stop short when it comes to Pelosi and Reid and Obama and other big name democrats. Reids son is worth 55 million dollars and he is the main representative for a Chinese solar company that just landed a sweet land deal in Nevada...you know, Nevada...where daddy has been a Senator for years and years and years. Allowing that type of corrupt politics in bed with the Chinese concerns me much more than Romney not paying enough taxes. What about GE not paying any corporate taxes for 3 years and receiving billions of tax dollars from the Obama administration. That doesn't seem to concern you. Obsess about Romney the Republican much? lol The CBO's final analysis of Obamacare is that the cost to tax payers will be TRIPLE of what Obama, Pelosi and Reid initially claimed. No big deal? Pelosi's offshore accounts are never discussed yet the dems tried to crucify Romney and peg him as hiding money in every other country that will let him bank there.
If you are going to take the time to present only fun facts about one Republican politician then don't expect anyone to take your posts as credible. Let's discuss the corrupt behavior of all the big 1% players in politics today which includes 1%er's such as our president and our Senate majority leader and the woman that piled the biggest piece of tax legislation on American citizens in our country's history. Those fun facts about those politicians tha are in office NOW and are making laws that concern my family are much more important to me than what Romney or Palin or Trump is doing. Don't be afraid to discuss facts that actually affect us all in the here and now.
No,,, it was just an example I knew of it being done and how it worked.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us another made up BS Story.
Okay.

Obama is the best president America has ever had.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then they will go to Federal Prisons.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Where they will have their freedom to have a weapon of their choice while under 24 hour monoriting. They can even kill for no reason at all and blame it on the system.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, exactly who is asleep here, could it be the typical blind-sighted liberal, as usual.
I didn't mention anything about flu vaccines, are you saying that this admin. has spiked the flu vaccines with killing viruses, are you??
Oh, the tyranny of this admin. They are killing us with the flu vaccines now, oh my, I didn't know this.BTW, you are insinuating that vaccines may be tainted and the same time defending that this admin. would do anything like this, which is it?
I told you. hjahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! This was in my post from last night. Repubs are the only ones on here I see come up with all these crazy ass Conspiracy Theories . They are just one exam away from being locked up in the nut house. That crazy woman ObamaZombies claims the government is spraying us all with chemicals to kill us. I not saying there are not Democrat nuts. But if there is they don't post on Topix.
better wake up America

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No,,, it was just an example I knew of it being done and how it worked.
Oh, okay...selective examples that you know about. Maybe that's a clue you should get informed about someone other than Romney. I realize that there are corrupt politicians on both sides and have voiced my disapproval of Bush and other republicans even though I lean toward a republican conservative view. It just seems as if the only examples of wrong doing that you are ever aware of are always about republicans. I guess the old tactic of attempting to make your guy look good by making the other guy look bad has worked well for Obama so it's follow the leader...business as usual in Washington and in America.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I told you. hjahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! This was in my post from last night. Repubs are the only ones on here I see come up with all these crazy ass Conspiracy Theories . They are just one exam away from being locked up in the nut house. That crazy woman ObamaZombies claims the government is spraying us all with chemicals to kill us. I not saying there are not Democrat nuts. But if there is they don't post on Topix.
Okay, but please hear me out, uou know little ole me, conservative and fact finder plus truther...I never said anything about vaccines to begin with, you or your alias is the one who brought it up.

Anyway:

Barack Obama Has Shares in Baxter Pharma

Posted on November 19, 2009

News summary of the controversy over Baxter International, one of the producers of the available commercial swine flu vaccine, and an alleged connection to President Obama on FTO South Africa News Blog:
The President of the United States, Barack Obama has shares in Baxter, the company many say is responsible for the h1n1 swine flu pandemic. Back 2005 Barack Obama bought $50,000 worth of stock in two companies.
Right after he bought the shares also in 2005 Barack Obama (still a senator at that time) introduced the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of avian influenza pandemic. AVIAN Act (S. 969)
Then it makes it even more interesting that over $60 million dollars was awarded for a vaccine against the bird flu (2007) that at the time did not mutate till afterward.
The guy sure knows his planning, I guess that is change you can believe in. From investor to President.
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but please hear me out, uou know little ole me, conservative and fact finder plus truther...I never said anything about vaccines to begin with, you or your alias is the one who brought it up.
Anyway:
News summary of the controversy over Baxter International, one of the producers of the available commercial swine flu vaccine, and an alleged connection to President Obama on FTO South Africa News Blog:
The President of the United States, Barack Obama has shares in Baxter, the company many say is responsible for the h1n1 swine flu pandemic. Back 2005 Barack Obama bought $50,000 worth of stock in two companies.
Right after he bought the shares also in 2005 Barack Obama (still a senator at that time) introduced the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of avian influenza pandemic. AVIAN Act (S. 969)
Then it makes it even more interesting that over $60 million dollars was awarded for a vaccine against the bird flu (2007) that at the time did not mutate till afterward.
The guy sure knows his planning, I guess that is change you can believe in. From investor to President.
Touche'! Very good post!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but please hear me out, uou know little ole me, conservative and fact finder plus truther...I never said anything abouthttp://news.discovery.com /human/psychology/mysterious-b ooms-plague-wisconsin-town-120 322.htm to begin with, you or your alias is the one who brought it up.
Anyway:
I never posted about vaccines....??????
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit, the gun was in the trunk?
lmfao
Yep, there was a gun in the trunk, also.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I told you. hjahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! This was in my post from last night. Repubs are the only ones on here I see come up with all these crazy ass Conspiracy Theories . They are just one exam away from being locked up in the nut house. That crazy woman ObamaZombies claims the government is spraying us all with chemicals to kill us. I not saying there are not Democrat nuts. But if there is they don't post on Topix.
Of Lab Mice and Men

The "conspiracy Theory" may be misdirected yet the 'meat of the argument remains valid and sound!
Thimerosal is used as an anti contaminant/preservative so that it can be distributed in "multi-dose" quantities which has two effects:
A. Drug companies can realize greater profits with mass quantities of multi dose vaccines.
B. More patients will receive a cost effective vaccine (lower prices).
The unintentional effect is the Mercury used in Thimerosal is causing very dangerous and sometimes DEADLY results on innocent children!

http://www.naturalnews.com/011764_thimerosal_...

Conspiracy? Population control? the end result is the same!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insight has gotten my attention!
Okay...share YOUR plan to fix it; No links necessary, just honest thought:
Still waiting...

We have many people who can point and bitch about problems; what we need are SOLUTIONS, I was hoping that you had some answers.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare
"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis Supreme Court Justice 1941
"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
--Benito Mussolini
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
we have never been a democracy, we are a Constitutioinal Republic.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
So many have talked of a fair share,The Fair Plan,an every one paying his/her fair share,then you have the value added tax,the corporate tax,the capital gains tax,and a sales tax.Do any hear the POTUS propose anything?Any hear of Congress,the House,or,the Senate propose anything?Just a few talking points for a few that want to appear wanting change.So far about all we have gotten is more taxes,unfair taxes,taxes included on our Health Care that was supposed to help the poor and middle class,but apparently none of this is really going to happen.About the same as Obama and Reid,Pelosi,Boehner,McConnell and all of them talking about doing something when all it is,is talk!
As long as money talks,and they collect from special interests and lobbyists that money,it will stay the same.
...money talks, b.s. walks ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,501 - 68,520 of138,467
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
crrreeep 9 min guss 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Yiago 122,604
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr holland 16
1304 country village hill 2 hr who knows 3
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 3 hr fb guy 14
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr blahblah123 25,960
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 17 at 6:13AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE