'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,425)

Showing posts 68,481 - 68,500 of139,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us another made up BS Story.
Ok, here is a made up BS story,

you have a brain,

LOLOL,
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Because you made that up Stupid.
what did I makeup?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

hey libotards, oblamer really is pulling this country together, he really isn't a nacarristic sociopath, just a misunderstood good guy,

Red States Plan to Make New Gun Laws Illegal

Texas, Tennessee, and Wyoming plot to arrest feds enforcing new laws

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4190-red-st...
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>what did I makeup?
You are full of shit, the gun was in the trunk?

lmfao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

time to remind you libs of yourselves,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

anybody else ever notice if its made up bullshit by leftwingwhackadoodles its a fact according to msnbc and factchect, but if its a verifiable fact beyond doubt to anybody, leftwingwhackadoodles will yell you are making that up hahahahahahah, total mowrons thats what these leftwingwhackadoodles truely are
Linktv org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone care who paid what in taxes? Does it make them a bad person because they paid more or less? Is that now a litmus test of their character? If so the Tim Geitner would be the devil. All I'm saying is it doesnt mater. Politicians will never fix the tax problem because it doesn't affect them nor do they care. Eventually the problem will fix itself.
The tax problem will never be fixed because both parties benefit their masters and Nerd Rage has to pay for it.

Taxes went up with both parties passing this phony baloney Fiscal Cliff, which also raised the deficit by 4 trillion dollars.

NASCAR and Hollywood benefited with pork.

Now Washington DC has this Debt Ceiling coming up which Reagan passed 18 times and Jr. Bush passed 6 times.

Obama is a corporate hack just like Clinton, Reagan, and the Bush's.

Even the TEA BAGS in Congress sold out their constituents.

=========

-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...
Linktv org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
anybody else ever notice if its made up bullshit by leftwingwhackadoodles its a fact according to msnbc and factchect, but if its a verifiable fact beyond doubt to anybody, leftwingwhackadoodles will yell you are making that up hahahahahahah, total mowrons thats what these leftwingwhackadoodles truely are
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.

Most Republicans are conservative in name only.

Most Democrats are liberal in name only.

Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.

Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.

Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.

They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis Supreme Court Justice 1941

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling

Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
--Benito Mussolini

Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

TWA wrote:
Conservaturds are brain constipated.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
hey libotards, oblamer really is pulling this country together, he really isn't a nacarristic sociopath, just a misunderstood good guy,
Red States Plan to Make New Gun Laws Illegal
Texas, Tennessee, and Wyoming plot to arrest feds enforcing new laws
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4190-red-st...
Then they will go to Federal Prisons.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Because you made that up Stupid.
WRONG as usual!

@ 4:58 Adama Lanza DID leave the rifle in the trunk, and there is no video/photos of them retrieving the rifle “FROM THE SCHOOL”.
@ Some have said the weapon taken from the trunk was a shotgun, there is no weapons list which says he had ANY shotgun! NO REPORTS!
@ 4:34 the reporter says $ Handguns and ONLY handguns were taken into the school, ask C.S. How many weapons would you carry?$4 Handguns AND an Assault Rifle AND all that Ammunition 50 to 60 lbs of guns and their ammo?

the office

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

A lot of people are having a fit because Fox hired some ultra liberal ex politician as a commentator for Fox News. It is so much harder now for Rafael Madcow and screaming Ed to convince their little robots that Fox is biased. Juan Williams and Shepard Smith and the guy on The Five are the biggest liberal thinking people there is and they have been on Fox for years. Just further proof that Fox is the closest thing to fair and balanced cable news. Every time I try to sit through PMSNBC's newscast all I get are one-sided liberal views, Al Sharpton screaming, some fat dude screaming and Rafael tapping her pencil and laughing as if she made a "gotcha" point. I bring this up only because wtf has been crying about Fox news for months now and I wanted to point out that wtf has never been right about anything on Topix and that makes me laugh. Sister-boy is a train wreck and it's self-imposed. Cheap entertainment when surfing the net and bored. Thanks for all the laughs sister-boy!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

the office wrote:
A lot of people are having a fit because Fox hired some ultra liberal ex politician as a commentator for Fox News. It is so much harder now for Rafael Madcow and screaming Ed to convince their little robots that Fox is biased. Juan Williams and Shepard Smith and the guy on The Five are the biggest liberal thinking people there is and they have been on Fox for years. Just further proof that Fox is the closest thing to fair and balanced cable news. Every time I try to sit through PMSNBC's newscast all I get are one-sided liberal views, Al Sharpton screaming, some fat dude screaming and Rafael tapping her pencil and laughing as if she made a "gotcha" point. I bring this up only because wtf has been crying about Fox news for months now and I wanted to point out that wtf has never been right about anything on Topix and that makes me laugh. Sister-boy is a train wreck and it's self-imposed. Cheap entertainment when surfing the net and bored. Thanks for all the laughs sister-boy!
Faux News is NOT biased.

It is just lies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then they will go to Federal Prisons.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
So, in YOUR AMERIKA, anyone who does support the U.S. Constitution by refusing to obey an "UNCONSTITUIONAL" law or edict should be jailed?
Especially when they (POTUS an V.P) threaten to circumvent Congress because they know it will never pass!

You prove yourself to be the DUMBEST wee little faggot
Obama @44 suk on Topix!

http://www.christianpost.com/news/sheriff-won...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/oregon-sheriff...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/many-more-sheriff...

So who will enforce your illegal laws?
Sheriff Gumby?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

the office wrote:
Sometimes there are some that will not change,learn,know that different views do not make for lies.But thanks for trying,WTF is one that refuses to use his/her brain or recognize change.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
once again this is investment income you are talking about dum they have paid taxes on nit once when they earned it now they have invested it why shouodhnt it be at a lower rate, by the way all you tax filers can call obozo and thank him no tax returns processed until after jan 30 because of the fiscal cliff bullshit
Actually you are incorrect. Most of the high dollar pay of millionaire and billionaire CEOs now a days are setup to pay as Capital Gains without every being part of normal income. A very good example of this is the Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies in north-central Illinois. It was closed and sent to China last year. Mitt with his 51% holdings in Bain made $701,000.00 on the deal Tax Free. The payment to him was placed in a Trust Fund without ever being taxed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

“Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensible of duties”
Marquis de La Fayette

In the vernacular of the laymen:

Don't start none, won't be none!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

So many have talked of a fair share,The Fair Plan,an every one paying his/her fair share,then you have the value added tax,the corporate tax,the capital gains tax,and a sales tax.Do any hear the POTUS propose anything?Any hear of Congress,the House,or,the Senate propose anything?Just a few talking points for a few that want to appear wanting change.So far about all we have gotten is more taxes,unfair taxes,taxes included on our Health Care that was supposed to help the poor and middle class,but apparently none of this is really going to happen.About the same as Obama and Reid,Pelosi,Boehner,McConnell and all of them talking about doing something when all it is,is talk!

As long as money talks,and they collect from special interests and lobbyists that money,it will stay the same.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are incorrect. Most of the high dollar pay of millionaire and billionaire CEOs now a days are setup to pay as Capital Gains without every being part of normal income. A very good example of this is the Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies in north-central Illinois. It was closed and sent to China last year. Mitt with his 51% holdings in Bain made $701,000.00 on the deal Tax Free. The payment to him was placed in a Trust Fund without ever being taxed.
When government becomes the redistributor of wealth and they redistribute to other nations, when they support subsidies to multinational corporations who outsource American jobs, when they invest OUR hard earned tax dollars to nations who attack and murders our Ambassadors, when they send hundreds of millions to other nations for Green Energy programs which have failed here, it is our duty to "Starve the Beast"!
I don't give a flying S#IT, who you favorite POTUS is IT"S a RETARDED @$$ way to Run any Nation! It is however a GREAT way to "RUIN" a nation!
better wake up America

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are incorrect. Most of the high dollar pay of millionaire and billionaire CEOs now a days are setup to pay as Capital Gains without every being part of normal income. A very good example of this is the Bain Capital-owned Sensata Technologies in north-central Illinois. It was closed and sent to China last year. Mitt with his 51% holdings in Bain made $701,000.00 on the deal Tax Free. The payment to him was placed in a Trust Fund without ever being taxed.
Are you suggesting that Romney is the only one who does this? You always use Romney as an example but you stop short when it comes to Pelosi and Reid and Obama and other big name democrats. Reids son is worth 55 million dollars and he is the main representative for a Chinese solar company that just landed a sweet land deal in Nevada...you know, Nevada...where daddy has been a Senator for years and years and years. Allowing that type of corrupt politics in bed with the Chinese concerns me much more than Romney not paying enough taxes. What about GE not paying any corporate taxes for 3 years and receiving billions of tax dollars from the Obama administration. That doesn't seem to concern you. Obsess about Romney the Republican much? lol The CBO's final analysis of Obamacare is that the cost to tax payers will be TRIPLE of what Obama, Pelosi and Reid initially claimed. No big deal? Pelosi's offshore accounts are never discussed yet the dems tried to crucify Romney and peg him as hiding money in every other country that will let him bank there.

If you are going to take the time to present only fun facts about one Republican politician then don't expect anyone to take your posts as credible. Let's discuss the corrupt behavior of all the big 1% players in politics today which includes 1%er's such as our president and our Senate majority leader and the woman that piled the biggest piece of tax legislation on American citizens in our country's history. Those fun facts about those politicians tha are in office NOW and are making laws that concern my family are much more important to me than what Romney or Palin or Trump is doing. Don't be afraid to discuss facts that actually affect us all in the here and now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,481 - 68,500 of139,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min do whut 123,210
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 29 min LIbEralS 25,980
Mayor Thompson baby 35 min Funny 39
self refind 40 min lowrider 2
looking for free dog 1 hr looking for fred 9
Paradise Tan (May '09) 1 hr Flo Mcvey 76
knox county social services 1 hr Hope 13
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 9 hr LOL 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••