'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
get a job

Dahlonega, GA

#75675 Jan 18, 2013
you finaly did it .the liar finaly came out of you
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75676 Jan 18, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare
"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis Supreme Court Justice 1941
"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
--Benito Mussolini
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eX0xkDkxchAXX
thank you this is the mot sensible post on here and they will argue with you till the end but you are right!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75677 Jan 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>we have never been a democracy, we are a Constitutioinal Republic.
we are no such thing we are a country of the corporation for the corporation by the corporation period our govt sucks
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#75678 Jan 18, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I never posted about vaccines....??????
Begin with post #75586.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75679 Jan 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that our local school is distribution information flyers with THIMEROSAL warnings?
IT IS IN USE! HERE in Kentucky!
Maybe you looked up info from some other state or health department, IT is being dispensed in KY!
I said almost.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/thi...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75680 Jan 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Begin with post #75586.
MikeyD
Evansville, IN is not me.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75681 Jan 18, 2013
as real as it gets wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by war and the other is by debt. We are almost there folks! Obama warp speed is getting us to the end very quickly and he didn't even have to completely disarm the citizens to do it! He did it with food. Do as I say or your children will not eat. Remember his cute little news conference the other day when he assured the American people that he wanted them to be able to eat at a buffet but Congress doesn't want them to be able to go out and eat? He has convinced the citizens that without him their children will starve because of Congress. It must be working because look at his approval rating even though he has pretty much failed with every policy he has enacted. Obama and the democrats got you to the point of poverty and food stamps at warp speed. Moosechelle Obama will now dictate what you can and can't eat and drink and how much government food rations your family deserves. Piss them off and your family wont eat. Didn't Obama just threaten you with not receiving your checks in the mail if Congress doesn't bow down to his demands? One filthy lie blends into the next until you will drink the kool-aid to keep your family from going completely under and you will be thankful when the democrats throw you a bone once in awhile even though they stole your bone from you in the first place. It's here. It's alive and well and the Progressive democrats are thriving. You and your family? Not so much, huh?
Few $$$ food stamps, housing and shut up...
What else doo you need? Next time if you need something, don't forget to bow to your "KING" Obama! "WORK FOR FOOD"...welcome to "Obama's Fundamentally changed America"...
Our politicians are addicted to spending and NO
Spending Cuts...Obama don't have to worry about reelection so he don't care for you SUCKERS...
Obama doesn't act like president, he is demanding ...ARROGANT BASTARD!!!!!
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#75682 Jan 18, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>MikeyD
Evansville, IN is not me.
I said begin with this post. Then follow the trail to where you stated "this is what I was saying last night."

You accused me of conspiracy theory about vaccines, read and you will hopefully catch on.

Last post on this.

Since: Dec 11

#75683 Jan 18, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
We need to get you in the Special Olympics Backwards Tricycle Race,
I bet you set the WORLD RECORD FOR BACK-PEDDALING!

Gold Medalist fo sho!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75684 Jan 18, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Few $$$ food stamps, housing and shut up...
What else doo you need? Next time if you need something, don't forget to bow to your "KING" Obama! "WORK FOR FOOD"...welcome to "Obama's Fundamentally changed America"...
Our politicians are addicted to spending and NO
Spending Cuts...Obama don't have to worry about reelection so he don't care for you SUCKERS...
Obama doesn't act like president, he is demanding ...ARROGANT BASTARD!!!!!
You are "entirely" correct in saying there ARE chemtrails Z :)
I "drove by" earlier :)... and saw there were some posts "removed" And saw your comment ...

Been reading about them ...

What Chemtrails Really Are
By Carolyn Williams Palit

What does that mean? Someone or someones are very involved in unconstitutional, domestic spying and the entrained plasma orbs carried on electromagnetic beams can be used for mind control programming. The satellites can be programmed to track and monitor various frequencies on different parts of your body. These electromagnetic beams carrying the gas plasma orbs stick due magnetic polarity and frequency mapping and tracking to people's eyes, ears, temples, and private parts. A beam with entrained orbs carries pictures in each orb just like the different frames in a movie. It is a particle beam that is also a frequency weapon.
These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person's physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head.
The water, air, and soil of all of these countries is so saturated with metal cations that these weapons freaks should be able to zap and mind f--k each other quite well now and as often as they wish. Once they have clobbered each other with light-saber beams for a few years and razed and scorched sections of the earth, they may start to realize that this foreign policy will lead to a defective human race and a rotten economy.
After further thought on Bearden +-- a big over-unity and free energy proponent of **Tesla technology that makes energy off of boiling the ionosphere or stealing electricity from the mis-named "vacumn" called Life, I have decided that Bearden is telling us some, if not most, of the truth. Same for Eastlund.

MORE here:
http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm
TWA

London, KY

#75685 Jan 18, 2013
asa, i dont believe that thing is either american or a man, but i do know it speak with forked tongue
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75686 Jan 18, 2013
Hi Guys ... <3

YeS!... I "see" where someone is doing some MAJOR "clean-up" on this board ...

To Whomever it was ... Thank You VERY Much <3
OR "whomevers" ;0)

It TOOK some doing I'm sure, BUT you got "rid" of a BLIGHT that has been on this forum, for some time!...

AGAIN ... Thank You <3
Back to business ... ;0)
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75688 Jan 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "drove by" earlier :)... and saw there were some posts "removed" And saw your comment ...
What does that mean? Someone or someones are very involved in unconstitutional, domestic spying and the entrained plasma orbs carried on electromagnetic beams can be used for mind control programming. The satellites can be programmed to track and monitor various frequencies on different parts of your body. These electromagnetic beams carrying the gas plasma orbs stick due magnetic polarity and frequency mapping and tracking to people's eyes, ears, temples, and private parts. A beam with entrained orbs carries pictures in each orb just like the different frames in a movie. It is a particle beam that is also a frequency weapon.
These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person's physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head.
The water, air, and soil of all of these countries is so saturated with metal cations that these weapons freaks should be able to zap and mind f--k each other quite well now and as often as they wish. Once they have clobbered each other with light-saber beams for a few years and razed and scorched sections of the earth, they may start to realize that this foreign policy will lead to a defective human race and a rotten economy.
After further thought on Bearden +-- a big over-unity and free energy proponent of **Tesla technology that makes energy off of boiling the ionosphere or stealing electricity from the mis-named "vacumn" called Life, I have decided that Bearden is telling us some, if not most, of the truth. Same for Eastlund.
MORE here:
I started to write a long reply post to you and the Zom but instead after reading your post twice I have chosen to simply write..... hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahaha!!!!!!!!!! You are just one Dr exam away from being in a nut house with Zom woman. Chemtrails and Radio waves .......... hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! !!!!!!!!! wait !!!!!!!!!! wait !!!!!!!!!! I forgot "light-saber beams" .......... hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#75690 Jan 18, 2013
Conspiracy theories, ROTFL,
-Romney hasn't paid taxes for 10 years
-He's a felon
-He's a murderer
-He's a bully (when he was 16!)
-Ryan wants to kill old people
-It's Bushs fault (And Congress that was controlled for more than half this administration by Democrats)
-If you oppose Obama's communism, you're a racist
-$135,000 a plate Hollywood dinners while claiming Romney was a money monger
University of California........$1,648,685
Goldman Sachs..........1,013,091
Harvard University..........878,164
Microsoft Corp..........852,167
Google Inc..........814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co..........808,799
Citigroup Inc..........736,771
Time Warner..........624,618
all Obama donors
with all seriousness, you demof@gs are the stupidest category of social misfits on the planet,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#75691 Jan 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi Guys ... <3
YeS!... I "see" where someone is doing some MAJOR "clean-up" on this board ...
To Whomever it was ... Thank You VERY Much <3
OR "whomevers" ;0)
It TOOK some doing I'm sure, BUT you got "rid" of a BLIGHT that has been on this forum, for some time!...
AGAIN ... Thank You <3
Back to business ... ;0)
why, did they outlaw libotards?
What

Ashland, KY

#75693 Jan 18, 2013
I had a post on my wall today that had a picture of Obama and some school children posing for a gun control pic..

Aparently the Very Same pic(Basically)was used when Hitler started gun control??
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75694 Jan 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE here:
Hi A/L!

Aluminum and Barium...if people only knew...
Sometimes you can see the plane and sometimes it's very high. You only see trails across the sky. Only idiots don't get it ...WOOOOOSH...right over their heads. You are driving 40 or 50 miles and you see the same trails. Sometimes you see clouds very nasty red, dark brown, scary.

I know Tesla experimented with ionosphere, radio frequency and Earth's gravity. He knew what he was doing and that's why he didn't live those dangerous experiments on paper. That, what is so scary, today scientists are doing something, they don't know much about it.
Tesla lived in New Yorker hotel, room 3327 33rd floor.(He worked alot with #3)...

...there is also Dr. Begich explained some stuff on HAARP...(Alaska)...

People are selfish and lazy...to read and research what Government is doing, and that's why America is going down.

CHEMTRAILS are real! How else can you explain so many lines up across the sky, but NO air traffic?

Thanks A/L ... good info...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75700 Jan 18, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I started to write a long reply post to you and the Zom but instead after reading your post twice I have chosen to simply write..... hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahaha!!!!!!!!!! You are just one Dr exam away from being in a nut house with Zom woman. Chemtrails and Radio waves .......... hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! !!!!!!!!! wait !!!!!!!!!! wait !!!!!!!!!! I forgot "light-saber beams" .......... hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
What doo you know about Tesla, HAARP and experiments your government is doing ...what are you, lazy, ignorant or both! Doo you know there is 144 books on Nikola Tesla here in US...he was INVENTIVE GENIUS...why don't you get of the net and educate yourself ...buy a book...DON'T TALK STUPID ...

When Tesla died, FBI confiscated all his documents
and before sending all to Belgrade, Serbia...his country of Origin, FBI stored all Tesla's research on MICROFILM ...some of those papers they don't understand. Still in storage. While Tesla was alive,
FBI use to go inside his hotel, each time Tesla was out and made copies of his documents. READ, you might learn something! Why doo you think US government doesn't want people to know about Tesla? Maybe than, they have to explain who was that INVENTIVE GENIUS...never mind, that is too much for your little brain! You just chose easy way out ...NO!
Friend

Duluth, GA

#75702 Jan 18, 2013
This is bs
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75703 Jan 18, 2013
http://www.haarp.net/

HAARP ...
The Military's Pandora's Box
by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German shepard 44 min doggy 2
Porsche mills 48 min sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 1 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 3 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 6 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 7 hr wondering 4
To the Garland family 10 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 23 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night