'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,421)

Showing posts 68,401 - 68,420 of146,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time.
http://vimeo.com/52009124
Liberals as we know are mentally inferior, not having the mental capacity of a 14 year old child, just useful idiots.
Now what to do with the communist plague, identify, seperate and eliminate.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s First-Term Track Record on Civil Liberties
by John W. Whitehead
Four years after Barack Obama was elected on a platform of "change you can believe in," he’s now promising America that the "best is yet to come." However, on almost every front –
fiscally,
militarily,
politically,
socially –
the country is in a state of disarray.
Most troubling, however, is the state of our freedoms.
Indeed, during Obama’s first term, our civil liberties were utterly and completely disemboweled.
The great irony is that this happened with a self-proclaimed constitutional law professor at the helm – a man who was supposed to understand and respect the rule of law as laid out in the U.S. Constitution.
So what does the future hold? Unless President Obama changes course – and drastically so – freedom as we have known it will become extinct.
November 13, 2012
http://lewrockwell.com/whitehead/whitehead63....
Here ... libTARD
Chew on this awhile ... ;0)
""""" """"" """"the country is in a state of disarray.
Most troubling, however, is the state of our freedoms.""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" ""

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,,,,,,,,,, Blah ,,,,, Blah,,,, Blah,,,,,,,,,,
We know crazy lady. Americas never been worst,,,, country going down hill,,,,,,,,,, Rights gone,,,,,,,,,Freedom gone,,,,,,,,, Blah ,, Blah ,,,,,,,,, let me guess you want your country back,,,,, Blah ,Blah , Blah,,,,,,,,,,
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals as we know are mentally inferior, not having the mental capacity of a 14 year old child, just useful idiots.
Do you all pay membership to be in that American Taliban? When you overthrow us inferior people what religion will be the rule of your new nation? You can't just say Christian because it's divided into 1500 denominations.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals as we know are mentally inferior, not having the mental capacity of a 14 year old child, just useful idiots.
Because youve done such a bang up job so far...

Youre too stupid to sort your own laundry and you couldnt identify your own mother in a brothel. How in the hell would you expect to take on a task that actually required you to process thought. Baby steps, mutant!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s First-Term Track Record on Civil Liberties
by John W. Whitehead
Four years after Barack Obama was elected on a platform of "change you can believe in," he’s now promising America that the "best is yet to come." However, on almost every front –
fiscally,
militarily,
politically,
socially –
the country is in a state of disarray.
Most troubling, however, is the state of our freedoms.
Indeed, during Obama’s first term, our civil liberties were utterly and completely disemboweled.
The great irony is that this happened with a self-proclaimed constitutional law professor at the helm – a man who was supposed to understand and respect the rule of law as laid out in the U.S. Constitution.
So what does the future hold? Unless President Obama changes course – and drastically so – freedom as we have known it will become extinct.
November 13, 2012
Here ... libTARD
Chew on this awhile ... ;0)
One day you might have a thought that isnt a copy and paste job from one of your "news" sources. But congrats on dragging everyone else's thoughts and work to this site. Now go on, I'm sure you have some Wynonna Judd to dig up so you can show us what a strong country girl you are.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Do you all pay membership to be in that American Taliban? When you overthrow us inferior people what religion will be the rule of your new nation? You can't just say Christian because it's divided into 1500 denominations.
To each his own!! I see you have already identified yourself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I usally don't do that real WTF post about LMFAO. BUT LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!
I may NOT do a "damn" thing but GET your IP address ...

The REST I'll let you ponder on ...
`````
Sleep With One Eye OPEN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sing With The Children

(I)Don't Waste My Time
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

All citizen of the US are required to protect the US Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
Communist is the greatest threat to this Republic, not Islam. We will cross that bridge (Islam) later.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States is in much better shape now then it was after Bush attempted to destroy it from 2001-08. All records prove that. Your argument is weak and based on lies that your republican friends fed you. You will believe anything the right-wing extremists tell you to believe because you don't know how to deal with the fact that your party is falling apart and the whole world is laughing at republican failures. Lol. You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to true Patriotic Americans like me. You Are the American Taliban and you should be destroyed before you do any more damage to this country. I can't decide weather It's sad or amusing the way you refuse to educate yourself. You are pathetic and worthless. Continue posting stupid factless links to opinion sites, keep talking about your imaginary god and keep thinking that you know what you're talking about, keep being an elderly, paranoid, racist, alcoholic shut-in Because in real life, in the real world you are now and have always been simply worthless. Don't be afraid to look in the miror and look at what you have become. Lol. You're a Failure @ Life.
you're just another useful idiot, you wouldn't last 30 days in a communist society.
The first thing you would lose, your freedom of speech, that alone would drive you over the edge.
The Communist have a very effective way to shut you up, remember "The Killing Fields", very effective.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I may NOT do a "damn" thing but GET your IP address ...
The REST I'll let you ponder on ...
`````
Sleep With One Eye OPEN ...
Sing With The Children
(I)Don't Waste My Time
But of course you will....

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is so weak you have to edit my post before you quote me. Lol Jeep is doing busines in china NOT closing American plants. Romney's LIE is still the same LIE. God Damn you just don't get it. The fact that you would even consider supporting mitt proves you are worthless in today's world. You and your party are a dying breed. Game Over republicunts. It's so much fun watching the republican party fall apart... Every day you pubs get more and more mad and confused... Lol.
"Lean Forward" is code for "Bend Over"...
You are the pivot Boy! Obama Bin Biden taken turns?

If you are so biased and so badly brainwashed as to take stock in anything they tell you are simply another "Get Whitey" racist!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Because youve done such a bang up job so far...
Youre too stupid to sort your own laundry and you couldnt identify your own mother in a brothel. How in the hell would you expect to take on a task that actually required you to process thought. Baby steps, mutant!
Call me stupid, you're the one with the documented mental disorder, remember!! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States is in much better shape now then it was after Bush attempted to destroy it from 2001-08. All records prove that. Your argument is weak and based on lies that your republican friends fed you. You will believe anything the right-wing extremists tell you to believe because you don't know how to deal with the fact that your party is falling apart and the whole world is laughing at republican failures. Lol. You are a disgrace and an embarrassment to true Patriotic Americans like me. You Are the American Taliban and you should be destroyed before you do any more damage to this country. I can't decide weather It's sad or amusing the way you refuse to educate yourself. You are pathetic and worthless. Continue posting stupid factless links to opinion sites, keep talking about your imaginary god and keep thinking that you know what you're talking about, keep being an elderly, paranoid, racist, alcoholic shut-in Because in real life, in the real world you are now and have always been simply worthless. Don't be afraid to look in the miror and look at what you have become. Lol. You're a Failure @ Life.
In March 2009,

Obama ---defended Bush’s unconstitutional National Security Agency
spying program in court,

insisting

that actions authorized by the President,
including illegally spying on American citizens,
should be free from any judicial scrutiny whatsoever.

In April 2009, the Department of Homeland Security called for surveillance of military veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan, characterizing them as extremists and potential domestic terrorist threats because they may be "disgruntled, disillusioned or suffering from the psychological effects of war."

Coupled with the DHS’ report on "Rightwing Extremism," which broadly defines extremists as "mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely," these tactics bode ill for anyone seen as opposing the government.

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course you will....
TRY me! PLEASE ...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Call me stupid, you're the one with the documented mental disorder, remember!! LMAO
OK, stupid!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY me! PLEASE ...
You made the "threat" to find IP's, so find some. Best of luck. I'll be expecting some results.

“You Ain't Right !”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The Real American Lady wrote:
www.republicansareracists.com
Hey MY Good Friends ...

I "know" you know ... the signed-in poster above is NOT me!
BUT just wanted to TELL you this WAY!

NOT the FIRST time this has happened ...
BUT the first one that has USED a signed in name ...

They are lil copy/kitty's ...
NOT grown UP enuf to BE a CAT!... ;-)
THEY must TRULY "admire" me ...
To wanna BE "me" ... huh ???... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The Real American Lady wrote:
www.republicansareracists.com
Come & GET me ...
"you" lil Chick-a-dee ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the "threat" to find IP's, so find some. Best of luck. I'll be expecting some results.
I "told" you ...
"you" could ponder on the rest ...

Didn't "I" ...???

Come and GET me ... CS ... ;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,401 - 68,420 of146,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
my message to Amy Mills (black) 1 hr eww 2
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 1 hr SOUNDS LIKE 13
Orange water 4 hr particals 2
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 4 hr ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 4 hr justsaying 20
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 5 hr justasking 37
•••
•••