'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,416)

Showing posts 68,301 - 68,320 of144,722
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

you lying retards don't even stick together when it gets tuff for you, even the libotards in D.C. are telling oblamer to quit blaming everybody else, but you cyber freaks keep defending him,
hows that birth certificate working out for you?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Bush Tax Cuts nave been in place for the last 12 years Stupid.
Where are the jobs???
If they didn't work...why has YOUR MESSIAH kept them?
LMAO, Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,Lmao, Lmaao, Lmao,
wee tiny faggot!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone seen the cover photo fir the WHITE HOUSE FB page....sickening! Shows EXACTLY HOW HE FEELS ABOUT AMERICA!
To help you understand the concept of a billion!!! >>This is too true to be funny. >> >>The next time you hear a politician use the >>Word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about >>whether you want the 'politicians' spending >>YOUR tax money. >> >>A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, >>But one advertising agency did a good job of >>Putting that figure into some perspective in >>One of its releases. >> >>A. >>A billion seconds ago it was 1959. >> >>B. >>A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive. >> >>C. >>A billion hours ago our ancestors were >>living in the Stone Age. >> >>D. >>A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet. >> >>E. >>A billion dollars ago was only >>8 hours and 20 minutes, >>at the rate our government >>is spending it. >> >>While this thought is still fresh in our brain... >>let's take a look at New Orleans ... >>It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division. >> >>Louisiana Senator, >>Mary Landrieu (D) >>was asking Congress for >>250 BILLION DOLLARS >>To rebuild New Orleans. Interesting number... >>What does it mean? >> >>A. >>Well .. If you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans >>(every man, woman and child) >>You each get $516,528 >> >>B. >>Or... If you have one of the 188,251 homes in >>New Orleans, your home gets $1,329,787. >> >>C. >>Or... If you are a family of four... >>Your family gets $2,066,012. >> >>Washington , D.C >> >>HELLO! >>Are all your calculators broken?? >> >>Building Permit Tax >>CDL License Tax >>Cigarette Tax >>Corporate Income Tax >>Dog License Tax >>Federal Income Tax (Fed) >>Federal Unemployment Tax (FU TA) >>Fishing License Tax >>Food License Tax >>Fuel Permit Tax >>Gasoline Tax >>Hunting License Tax >>Inheritance Tax >>Inventory Tax >>IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax) >>IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax) >>Liquor Tax >>Luxury Tax >>Marriage License Tax >>Medicare Tax >>Property Tax >>Real Estate Tax >>Service charge Taxes >>Social Security Tax >>Road Usage Tax (Truckers) >>Sales Taxes >>Recreational Vehicle Tax >>School Tax >>State Income Tax >>State Unemployment Tax (SUTA) >>Telephone Federal Excise Tax >>Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax >>Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax >>Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax >>Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax >>Telephone State and Local Tax >>Telephone Usage Charge Tax >>Utility Tax >>Vehicle License Registration Tax >>Vehicle Sales Tax >>Watercraft Registration Tax >>Well Permit Tax >>Workers Compensation Tax >>(And to think, we left British Rule to avoid so many taxes) >> >>STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY? >> >>Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago... >>And our nation was the most prosperous in the world. >> >>We had absolutely no national debt... >>We had the largest middle class in the world... >>And Mom stayed home to raise the kids. >> >>What happened? >>Can you spell >>'politicians'! >> >>And I still have to >>Press '1' >>For English. >> >>I hope this goes around the >>USA >>At least 100 times >> >>What has happened to our country?? > author unknown
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hey libotards, hows this working for you too? But it really doesn't matter cuz only libotards work minimum wage jobs,

--------

Left goes bonkers as ObamaCare actually starts destroying jobs

By DAN CALABRESE - You think they attacked business before? Just you wait.

We tried to tell them. You can't impose massive new health care costs on businesses without negatively impacting employment status and wage levels. But you knew they would never listen. You knew they would pass ObamaCare anyway, because they think businesses have gigantic piles of money sitting around in secret rooms somewhere, and the only reason they don't provide employees with gold-plated benefit packages - free of charge - is that they are heartless, greedy bastards who want all their workers to get sick, suffer and die.

So they went ahead and passed it. And now that everything we tried to warn them of is happening, you don't think they're going to just admit they were wrong do you? No way. We're already seeing how the left intends to deal with the news of massive cuts in jobs and employee hours, especially in the food service industry. They're going to attack the companies making the moves as greedy, unpatriotic cretins who are using ObamaCare as an excuse to enrich themselves at the expense of workers and customers.

Already a movement is starting to organize a boycott of Applebee's, Olive Garden and quite a few other well known chains because they are believed to be cutting employee hours - a move that allows them to avoid the requirement of paying for benefits under ObamaCare. And today the left is apoplectic over the plans of Florida-based Denny franchisee John Metz to impose an "ObamaCare surcharge" of 5 percent on meals.

I suppose most Obama voters don't know much more about business than Obama himself knows (which is pretty much nothing), so maybe they really didn't understand that this was inevitable. Maybe they really didn't understand that businesses can't just willingly hand over a portion of their profit margins without making some sort of move to mitigate the loss
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you said it doesn't make it true, you have got to get your head out of fantasy land (and some other places) before anybody, even a rock, can have any kind of intellectual exchange with you, you spew nonsense then treat it as fact, obviously people who are not taxed to death hoard and hide their money under their mattress and don't spend it, they don't start businesses, they don't keep the econonmy going, you libotards are unbelievably stupid,
one more time retard, lets start with basic math, send me your money, 91% of it right now you greedy selfish left wing traitor, if you don't send it you are the problem and a liar for claiming 91% tax rates work,
oh, I forgot, its not 'your' money, its the governments, you libotards get stupider every single day,
No,,,, what I want to know is how that for past 10 years the US had the lowest tax rates in it's history and you Repubs say it's too high because it hurts the job creators. You got any type proof of that? History proves pretty much everything you Repubs say is wrong.
Tax rates kill jobs. No proof looking at the data from 1950 thru 1999.
Drill more oil gas prices go down. US producing more oil than anytime since 2003. US imports at the lowest levels in 20 years. US EXPORTS at the highest levels since 1949. Gas average higher last 5 years. No proof Drill Baby Drill did anything but allow Exxon the most profits of any company ever in world history.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

hey libotard traitors, remember this!

Pelosi: Catholic Hospitals Need to Abort Babies or Be Closed

http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/12/02/pelosi-...

what about this?

Nancy Pelosi says Contraception Will Reduce Costs Help Economy ...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sc...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hey libotards, explain this!

Unreal: Obama Blames Bush Tax-Cuts for Record Deficits
The so-called Bush tax cuts, which were almost passed in the last century, are being vilified by the Obama administration as having busted the government budget and led to unsustainable deficits. The president might want to consult his own economic advisers, whose data suggest otherwise.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/23775-23775/

and then oblamer extends then, man are you sheeple hurtin, BAAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No,,,, what I want to know is how that for past 10 years the US had the lowest tax rates in it's history and you Repubs say it's too high because it hurts the job creators. You got any type proof of that? History proves pretty much everything you Repubs say is wrong.
Tax rates kill jobs. No proof looking at the data from 1950 thru 1999.
Drill more oil gas prices go down. US producing more oil than anytime since 2003. US imports at the lowest levels in 20 years. US EXPORTS at the highest levels since 1949. Gas average higher last 5 years. No proof Drill Baby Drill did anything but allow Exxon the most profits of any company ever in world history.
Ok, sodotard, here it goes,

1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
1,000,000,000 - 17,000,000,000,000,=- 16,000,000,000,000

for those libotard that don't know what a '-' is, that is a minus sign, that means you have less than what you had before, in a mathematical sense it means add a negative number.

However, libotard math is,

2 + 2 = 6 if you use really big 2s,

a negative balance of 1 trillion $ can be made positive using three kinds of math,

A. one kind of libotard math is when you have 2 negative numbers - that equals a positive number, so, if you are spending 1 trillion dollars, you write a useless check for 1 trillion $, both negative numbers, then the two negative numbers make a positive, thus, you now have 2 trillion $ positive,

B. another kind of libotard math is to print more and more paper money. But inflation has nothing to do with that now does it

C. probably the funniest kind of libotard math is to make a metal coin, put oblamers face on it and call it 1 trillion $.(This is the best one yet) Then spend against that 1 trillion $.

the only problem with any of these is, no matter what way the math is manimpulated, there is nothing to back it up, no real money, no consumer confidence, lower credit ratings that effects consumer confidence, then, when a natural disaster strikes, or there are economic slowdowns - people pay the consequences,

now that you are really really confused (and irritated), all any of us right wing extremists can say to you libosheep is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, and I almost forgot, spending more than is humanly possible or even in circulation doesn't add up either, so you need to make a whole bag of those 1 trillion $ coins, except you can't put oblamers face on it, he already has that on food stamps, the currency of libs,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

How are all you liberals liking you pay check decrease. I wish all of you could have seen the complaints that I got when payroll completed pay over the last 2 weeks. It literally took about 99% of the people by surprise that their pay checks were substantially smaller. There was absolutely nothing I could have done to ease their pain. I also had to pay higher taxes but let me tell you it did not affect me one bit. I pushed the increase off on the produce line and I won't hire any new workers until after March and then I will do layoffs every January for 3 months. It's what needs to be done for a business to stay afloat; that is until Obamacare costs hit me when I have over 50 ppl.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Nerd Rage wrote:
How are all you liberals liking you pay check decrease. I wish all of you could have seen the complaints that I got when payroll completed pay over the last 2 weeks. It literally took about 99% of the people by surprise that their pay checks were substantially smaller. There was absolutely nothing I could have done to ease their pain. I also had to pay higher taxes but let me tell you it did not affect me one bit. I pushed the increase off on the produce line and I won't hire any new workers until after March and then I will do layoffs every January for 3 months. It's what needs to be done for a business to stay afloat; that is until Obamacare costs hit me when I have over 50 ppl.
Actually it was no surprise to it. In 2011 the Obama tax deal had taken money from the general fund and placed it in SS fund. In doing that it was announced a 2% tax holiday on SS. The tax was not extended as part of the Jan 2013 budget deal and had been put in place as temporary at the time anyway.
The Internal Revenue Service has directed employers to implement the lower 4.2% Social Security tax rate paid by employees no later than January 31, 2011. Additionally, employers are supposed to refund to their employees any excess tax withholding if they were using the old 6.2% rate during January; the IRS has instructed employers to refund the difference no later than March 31, 2011.
http://taxes.about.com/od/payroll/a/Reduced-S...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President just cancelled them Stupid.
Why are Republitards so dumb??
we haven't had a president since 2008, so who are you spewing about?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Interesting Article! Don't get mad libotards, they are only trying to help you,

Why Are Liberals So Angry And Hateful?

Sunday, November 20th, 2011 | Author: iker

It does not take a psychoanalyst to see that people who are of the liberal political bent rarely smile, laugh or are pleasant to be around. If one watches the proceedings in the congress of our nation it is not hard to pick out the liberals seated there. Scowling faces and expressions are common place there. We must ask ourselves why this is the case.

First, the ground zero of why this is true is that they are mostly, if not all, atheists. Folks who want to protect a culture of death have little to be optimistic about. These folks are rabid pro-abortionists which translated means,“I want as many pregnant women to kill their babies as possible, especially ethnic groups.” They also want to see old people, who no longer contribute to society, to be euthanized so that they will not be a drain on our economy. They want to see the mentally and physically handicapped put out of their misery.

http://www.settingtherecordstraight.org/set/...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Why are liberals so intolerant?

posted at 1:16 pm on August 1, 2012 by Rob Bluey

Mike Huckabee, the Family Research Council and others have declared this Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. And while Americans should head to the chicken-sandwich restaurant to show their support, they should also take the opportunity to reflect on the intolerant left.

Watching liberals react to Dan Cathy’s comments on marriage and family over the past two weeks revealed their real agenda: shut down and silence anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

Big-city mayors from Boston, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., vowed to use their political clout to keep Chick-fil-A out of their cities. When the company’s top spokesman died unexpectedly last week, one liberal friend of mine declared on Facebook,“Oh, karma, you crafty bitch.”

I thought liberals were the ones preaching tolerance?

The Chick-fil-A kerfuffle helped clarify a point conservatives have been making for years. Liberals are interested in debate only when they’re winning. And on the issue of marriage, they’re 0-for-32 in states that have put the question to voters.

That offers some explanation why mayors Tom Menino, Rahm Emanuel, Ed Lee and Vincent Gray promised to punish Cathy because of his differing view on marriage. What’s scary, though, is that individuals with this much clout think it’s appropriate to use that power to exact the punishment.

Never mind that Chick-fil-A takes no position on homosexual marriage, a point the company reiterated during the media firestorm. It didn’t matter. Liberal journalists fanned the flames by deeming Cathy’s comments endorsing the “biblical definition of the family unit“ as anti-gay.

And to make matters worse for the mayors, Chick-fil-A hires employees and serves customers without regard to their sexual orientation. So in this case, the only people discriminating are the mayors.

Sadly, this is a trend that’s played out too frequently of late.

Liberals used the same tactics they’re now employing against Chick-fil-A earlier this summer to attack University of Texas professor Mark Regnerus. He published one of the most comprehensive studies examining the outcomes for adult children whose parents had same-sex relationships. Rather than learn from Regnerus’ study or debate its findings, activists instead have sought to destroy his credibility and banish him from public discourse.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/01/why-are...
MikeyD

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

INFOWARS.COM
Doesn't cost a dime I'm a normal dude trying to get the truth out to you CNN brainwashed bastards
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

hey sodof@gs, is this your real agenda? or do you know? probably not cuz sheep don't ask questions, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Video: New York Democrats Plan for Gun Confiscation

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 17, 2013

Democrats in New York ran for cover in response to fallout after Gov. Andrew Cuomo said confiscation is the goal of new gun laws introduced in the state legislature.“Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option,” Cuomo said in December.

The plan was shelved after it was estimated it would cost over a billion dollars to “buyback” around a million so-called assault weapons in the state.

“The cost of confiscation would make it impracticable, if there’s anything approaching a million of them, putting aside the other issues that would be involved,’’ a Cuomo administration source told the New York Post.

But despite the budget-busting cost of a mandatory buyback, Democrats in the state are determined to confiscate firearms from law-abiding New Yorkers, as the video below demonstrates.

During an exchange on January 15 in the New York State Assembly, Republican Steven F. McLaughlin said the gun bill proposed by Democrats included provisions to confiscate weapons, but the proposals were rejected because they would have sunk the legislation.

The exchange underscores the fact that Democrats in New York and Washington are not merely interested in outlawing what they erroneously describe as assault weapons, but are determined to confiscate them

http://www.infowars.com/video-new-york-democr...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it was no surprise to it. In 2011 the Obama tax deal had taken money from the general fund and placed it in SS fund. In doing that it was announced a 2% tax holiday on SS. The tax was not extended as part of the Jan 2013 budget deal and had been put in place as temporary at the time anyway.
The Internal Revenue Service has directed employers to implement the lower 4.2% Social Security tax rate paid by employees no later than January 31, 2011. Additionally, employers are supposed to refund to their employees any excess tax withholding if they were using the old 6.2% rate during January; the IRS has instructed employers to refund the difference no later than March 31, 2011.
http://taxes.about.com/od/payroll/a/Reduced-S...
To some but few it was no surprise but it's gone now and probably won't return anytime soon.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

20 children in America in 2012 have died due to the Influenza virus, do you think Obama will get an Executive Order to ban the flu?
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

trying to discuss anything realistically with a leftwingwhackadoodle is like trying to talk to aperson in an asylum, that believes they know everything, but in reality they dont have a freaking clue
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the REAL definition. So which again do you fall under? And if reps are, so dems and libs. Choose please
Noun
1.A military force of civilians to supplement a regular army in an emergency.
2.A military force that engages in rebel activities.
3.A civilian force (milita) that supports and defends the US Constitution from enemies, both foreign and domestic.
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Nerd Rage wrote:
I work in a refinery with excellent benefits, bonuses, pension, so I don't see it either. I voted for Obama just to keep the cons out of the office. We didn't notice it either. Big companies keep on chugging. Small business owners (lots of reps there) will soon go under. Then they can join the regular workforce.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,301 - 68,320 of144,722
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min wwwcurious 127,910
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 30 min Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 47 min Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,112
4 sale 1 hr travis 1
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr Curious Georgia 11
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••