'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182534 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

worse

Ashland, KY

#75494 Jan 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up cocks and now you brought match.com for cock lovers when nobody else was even talking about anything like a cock. You are experienced in something so at least be loud and proud about it. You are announcing it and trying to hide it at the same time. Poor little confused man-ho. No wonder you beg for attention on here. You indicated what is available on match.com so it's safe to assume you know what you are talking about, right? You can't get action there so you beg for attention on topix. We give you attention, don't we? We are nice even though we make a little fun of you from time to time, right? You should be happy and open about your cock obsession. Don't hold that shit in...it will make you go blind. You're already a deaf and dumb democrat. You really can't afford to add blind to your idiot resume'. lol
You troll worse than your mother screws. Which is to say, it is horrible. Im surprised your stupid father stayed in long enough to produce you.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75496 Jan 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Clinton known for his lies which got him impeached by Congress? WHY WHY WHY do you ALWAYS forget to mention that when you constantly try to show republicans as liars? lol They all lie but Clinton is the one who got impeached for it. Wonder if that new stench of p*ssy juice on a cigar was worth the embarrassment and humiliation of his wife and child? WHY WHY WHY don't you wanna talk about it? LMMFAO
I don't talk about shit that had no effect on me or the security of the US or policies of the US. If you can prove any sexual act Clinton did while in office effected the entire US in some way than go for it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75495 Jan 17, 2013
Wasn't the campaign slogan for Obama, I just want the rich (at that time $250 thousand or more==million dollars sure has change) to pay their fair share????

I'll answer this...yes sir.

Then why is every class taxed more??

I'll answer this...Obama lied.

Just the same as he is lying about I just want to take guns away from criminals...yeah right.

The liberals are too dumb to see it. They will not be exempted as they are hoping. Keep hoping.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75497 Jan 17, 2013
AGENDA: Grinding America Down (Full Movie) FREE to watch for a limited time.

http://vimeo.com/52009124
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75498 Jan 17, 2013
And by the way. What is it with all you Repubs and this sex fetish you have. If you're not wanting to control a womb your wanting to control a BJ. Very strange for all you to be so obsessed with something sexual all the time.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75499 Jan 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Wasn't the campaign slogan for Obama, I just want the rich (at that time $250 thousand or more==million dollars sure has change) to pay their fair share????
I'll answer this...yes sir.
Then why is every class taxed more??
I'll answer this...Obama lied.
Just the same as he is lying about I just want to take guns away from criminals...yeah right.
The liberals are too dumb to see it. They will not be exempted as they are hoping. Keep hoping.
Now we have been over this before. I'll type as slow as I can for you and maybe it will help your lack of comprehension ( means understanding) skills. The tax deal made with the Repubs in 2011 included a 2% tax "holiday" on SS that was set to expire on Dec.31, 2012. It did. Does this help you?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75500 Jan 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Delilah (1968)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8a_T3U1rg2IXX
;0)
Thank you great lady... love this song...
<3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#75501 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't talk about shit that had no effect on me or the security of the US or policies of the US. If you can prove any sexual act Clinton did while in office effected the entire US in some way than go for it.
The American people know that when Clinton could have and SHOULD HAVE been making decisions about our security and dealing with a terrorist he decided his top priority was playing hide the cigar in the young girls vajaja while his wife and young daughter slept down the hall. Maybe if ole Slick Willy had been thinking with his brain in his head instead of his half-erect little willy he would have got Bin Laden. They were dangling Bin Laden under Clinton's nose like a carrot but Slick Willy preferred moist, young vagina-smelling cigars. You people are always dreaming up woulda, coulda, shoulda things about republicans. This is just a little lesson to show you that your 1st messiah Liar Liar Clinton is the mac daddy of incompetent presidents.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75502 Jan 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your way of explaining/justifying democrats outsourcing jobs? Put a little spin on it and call it a good thing...but ONLY if it's the democrats that are doing it? Remember a turd with bright shiny pieces of gold corn it it is still just a corny turd no matter how you try to spin it.
Let's see. NO. NO. Yes. The post was implying that somehow it was not known back during the race that Chrysler was going to build Jeeps in China that were going to be sold in China. That is a lie. Then crazy woman jumps in with some crap. Leaving out the fact that Chrysler and every newspaper in America had called the Romney ad misleading about the Jeep factory in America closing and going to China. It was always planned just like it has happened. China made Jeeps are sold in China. Outsourcing is always bad for an American worker. But if the Jeeps stay there instead of shipping the China crap back here and it's the only way they can compete there, than fine. My complaint is always the rich bastards that ship American jobs for and pay slave wages. then ship it back to America to sell. i.e. Microsoft and Apple that made their owners billionaires rank top on my list.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#75503 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Now we have been over this before. I'll type as slow as I can for you and maybe it will help your lack of comprehension ( means understanding) skills. The tax deal made with the Repubs in 2011 included a 2% tax "holiday" on SS that was set to expire on Dec.31, 2012. It did. Does this help you?
Does that include the many Obamacare taxes and fines or whatever you spinners are calling it these days or are we still not discussing those taxes? Are we still pretending like the Supreme Court didn't uphold the largest tax legislation in our country's history that Obama and the democrats are responsible for forcing on all of us? Those don't count? Did you get the CBO's official memo that states Obamacare will cost the American citizens triple of what Pelosi and Reid and Obama initially claimed? Oops...carry your 5 and divide by millions and then add trillions. lol You're right. Obama and the democrats haven't raised or added any taxes onto an already struggling population here in America. Is Obamacare really law or just another doom and gloom claim by Palin. It must really make your old ass hairs burn to know that Palin was right and you Obamorons were wrong.
worse

Ashland, KY

#75504 Jan 17, 2013


At least we can all agree on one thing...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75505 Jan 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people know that when Clinton could have and SHOULD HAVE been making decisions about our security and dealing with a terrorist he decided his top priority was playing hide the cigar in the young girls vajaja while his wife and young daughter slept down the hall. Maybe if ole Slick Willy had been thinking with his brain in his head instead of his half-erect little willy he would have got Bin Laden. They were dangling Bin Laden under Clinton's nose like a carrot but Slick Willy preferred moist, young vagina-smelling cigars. You people are always dreaming up woulda, coulda, shoulda things about republicans. This is just a little lesson to show you that your 1st messiah Liar Liar Clinton is the mac daddy of incompetent presidents.
Like I said even though your mind plays for you these little movies on the screen inside your brain there isn't one thing you have proven about his job being effected by a BJ. Keep your pornographic day dreams to your self pervert.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75506 Jan 17, 2013
AristoclesSonofAriston wrote:
<quoted text>
A Bloomberg story published the previous Monday had stated that Fiat, which owns Chrysler,“plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country.”
...and then...
A line was added to the Bloomberg story after it was published stating that Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia, was referring to “adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China.” The Romney campaign told The Huffington Post on Tuesday that the update was after Romney made his remark on Thursday.
Look like a lame stream set up?
maybe well Jeep MOVE ALL MANUFACTURE to CHINA...time will tell!
So far Obama is doing just as Conservatives said he would!
Gun control enters discussion a lot now...how many said Obama was not anti-gun? hind sight is 20/20 TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT of your @$$ and quit defending your Socialist Messiah!
You've been HOODWINKED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DV7yx2y3TtYXX
I see you kinda changed your handle their asswipe did you change it on your hells angels internet outlaw jacket? oh yea it was never a mistake your buddy rumeye always was a little quick now wasn't he anyways I was just wonderin how fast can you pedal that trike anyway?
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75508 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see. NO. NO. Yes. The post was implying that somehow it was not known back during the race that Chrysler was going to build Jeeps in China that were going to be sold in China. That is a lie. Then crazy woman jumps in with some crap. Leaving out the fact that Chrysler and every newspaper in America had called the Romney ad misleading about the Jeep factory in America closing and going to China. It was always planned just like it has happened. China made Jeeps are sold in China. Outsourcing is always bad for an American worker. But if the Jeeps stay there instead of shipping the China crap back here and it's the only way they can compete there, than fine. My complaint is always the rich bastards that ship American jobs for and pay slave wages. then ship it back to America to sell. i.e. Microsoft and Apple that made their owners billionaires rank top on my list.
Do you get the feeling you are wasting your time these pubtards will never admit anything hell they still swear Rumeye won
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75509 Jan 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
WOW!! Just watched the video about the inconsistencies concerning the Sandy Hook reports and the remembrance pages on facebook even before the tragedy ??? happened.
Wasn't it politicians (our government) that secretly injected poor Black men with STD's to study the affect those STD's had on them until they died from complications of those STD's? Hmmmm...wasn't it Obama's main man, Rahm Emanuel, that said "never let a crisis go to waste"? Even if you have to invent a good crisis to fit your agenda, huh?
like Bush and 9-11 and Iraq and what the hell the whole damn time that dick sucker was prez? is that what you mean
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75510 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Now we have been over this before. I'll type as slow as I can for you and maybe it will help your lack of comprehension ( means understanding) skills. The tax deal made with the Repubs in 2011 included a 2% tax "holiday" on SS that was set to expire on Dec.31, 2012. It did. Does this help you?
T h e B u s h t a x c u t s e x p i r e d.

O b a m a a l l o w e d t a x e s t o g o u p.(H e
C o u l d o f e x t e n d e d)

R e p u b s w i t h o u t a s p i n e n e g o t i a t e d
a s t h e y h a v e b e f o r e s a y i n g O b a m a
w o u l d c u t s p e n d i n g (ha ha ha) a n d of
c o u r s e h e l i e d a s h e a l w a y s d o e s.

B o t h p a r t i e s l i e d and o n l y t h e
c o n s e r v a t i v e s g e t i t....y e t w e a l l
g e t i t i n t h e E N D.

T A X E S S T I L L W E N T U P U N D E R OBAMA.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75513 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said even though your mind plays for you these little movies on the screen inside your brain there isn't one thing you have proven about his job being effected by a BJ. Keep your pornographic day dreams to your self pervert.
Again, being the typical liberal walking the earth without a brain
that you are, why have you never given lip service to the 50 million Americans who donot pay one single dollar per month...not even one single dollar in taxes. Yet, you want to mouth off because I made a factual comment about Obama allowing the taxes to go up...even if it is a soc. sec. tax, get this, it is still a tax.

Be a man or woman or both, answer the question.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75514 Jan 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not waterboard or ease drop on suspected terrorist but by all means, lets blow them to smithereens with the drones.......
..........
When the Obama administration officially declared that an American citizen -- Anwar al-Awlaki, a radically influential global preacher of murderous jihad -- is on a targeted list to be tracked and killed by CIA pilotless drones, New York Times reporter Scott Shane made a constitutional point that had no discernible impact on Congress or the citizenry at large:
"To eavesdrop on the terrorism suspect, intelligence agencies would have to get a court warrant. But designating him for death ... required no judicial review." (New York Times, May 13)
On June 24, the president's closest adviser on counterterrorism, John Brennan -- a former high-level CIA official who was deeply involved in techniques for interrogating terrorism suspects that ignored the U.S. Torture Act -- indicated that more American citizens could become targets of CIA pilotless drones.
Bush required no warrant to eavesdrop on Americans did he ?
AristoclesSonofA riston

Kimper, KY

#75515 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well you see that's the problem with you Repubs. It was NEVER denied that the Jeeps to be sold in China were not going to be built in China. What the lying Repubs said in their ad was all Jeeps were going to be made in China and the American factories would close. Most manufactures now have factories in the countries where they are sold.
Dumbass.
OKAY... everything you denied about Obama as C.S. has come to fruition, now you simply want to use another screen name and walk your denial a little farther down the road?

Obama is NOT anti-gun?
Obama will not raise taxes on middle class?
Obama will not be another BUSH? 4 years of continued Bush foreign policy, tax cuts, etc.

But you didn't DENY any of that did you?
Have you stocked up on Moose-chells Vegetarian ham?
How about that TOFU/whole wheat Pizza?
Or do you just like eating crow too much?
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75516 Jan 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Wasn't the campaign slogan for Obama, I just want the rich (at that time $250 thousand or more==million dollars sure has change) to pay their fair share????
I'll answer this...yes sir.
Then why is every class taxed more??
I'll answer this...Obama lied.
Just the same as he is lying about I just want to take guns away from criminals...yeah right.
The liberals are too dumb to see it. They will not be exempted as they are hoping. Keep hoping.
first you bitch cause you don't want any taxes raised and then you bitch cause he agreed to not increase taxes on those making 250,000 to 400,000 now you complain and say every body is being taxed if by every body being taxed you mean the social security taxes Obama is the one that put a temporary holiday on those taxes in the first place but I didn't hear you applaud him for the decrease back then ( which I disagreed with because both sides agree social security is going broke so the last thing I would do is cut the money going into social security)so bite me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Categoryforyoutoo 138,033
Next KCHS Basketball Coach? 30 min Info 1
holiness man makes food at burger king 41 min ky best 15
burger king service sucks!! 52 min ky best 6
Allen Messer - Currently in the Knox County Jail 1 hr yes 2
Jeff gray 1 hr The neighbor knows 4
KC baseball 2 hr Got 2go 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]