'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
XYZDFR

United States

#75365 Jan 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say not a "formal member", yet I stand ready for the call.
If my neighbors were to be attacked, I will respond. If my town is attacked I will respond, etc. My country wronged my ancestors...Irish and Blackfoot, yet it has treated me and mine just fine! Wee are ALL AMERICANS! Red, Yellow, White, Brown, all I see is American. When I see a fellow American in need of help I do not consider race, political party, I just help!
I still say yes Ma'am, and Yes Sir to my elders...do you consider race first? If you do, I am sad for you.
No matter your "Race", "Heritage", or "politics" We The People are America!
One problem with this posts, I visited a quite number of threads, i see our racist Whites , give bad name to other non racist Whites, but these our racist Whites bashed people of color, i don't think they very be sympathetic to to you cause. You living in la la la land! Waje up
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75366 Jan 17, 2013
47 STATES REVOLT AGAINST OBAMA GUN CONTROL
Fed-up Americans:'We're not going to accept this. We're against it'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/47-states-revolt-a...
well well well my my

Glasgow, KY

#75367 Jan 17, 2013
Didn't he parade one kid around like a circus chimp when he signed Obamacrap into law claiming the kids mom died because she couldn't afford the proper medical help? Then is was found out that his mom was NEVER turned down for any medical help and charities paid her medical bills. Just another day in Washington. Obama business as usual.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75368 Jan 17, 2013
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, THE MENTALLY ILL DO
Ann Coulter: Crazies need to be committed, not given civil-rights protection

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/guns-dont-kill-peo...

*_*
whut whut

Glasgow, KY

#75369 Jan 17, 2013
XYZDFR wrote:
<quoted text>One problem with this posts, I visited a quite number of threads, i see our racist Whites , give bad name to other non racist Whites, but these our racist Whites bashed people of color, i don't think they very be sympathetic to to you cause. You living in la la la land! Waje up
Please come back and visit us when you learn the English language. A box of free government cheese compliments of Moosechelle to the first democrat that can crack this code. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75370 Jan 17, 2013
RUSSIAN MEDIA EXPOSE OBAMA BIRTH 'FORGERY'
But American news agencies still absent on presidential scandal

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/russian-media-expo...

Steve 10 months ago
I love this topic. It gets the Obats underware in a twist.
Now let me define an Obot.
If your primary religion is global warming. You could be an Obot
If you believe the United States is an evil empire. You could be an Obot.
If you believe Marxism is best for this country. You could be an Obot.
If only card in your hand is the race card. You could be an Obot.
If you get all your news from CNN and MSNBC. Yap.
If you have never taken a logic course. Good chance.
If you believe the National debt is a good thing. Yes
If you believe the flag of the United States is offensive. Im afraid so
If you have an unmaketable masters degree. Very possible
If you belive the Constitution is out dated. Sure you are.
If you believe this country has moved forward in the past 3 years. You'r delusional
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75371 Jan 17, 2013
well well well my my wrote:
Didn't he parade one kid around like a circus chimp when he signed Obamacrap into law claiming the kids mom died because she couldn't afford the proper medical help? Then is was found out that his mom was NEVER turned down for any medical help and charities paid her medical bills. Just another day in Washington. Obama business as usual.
Yes he did ...
Yes it is ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75373 Jan 17, 2013
Merle Haggard -- The Fightin' Side Of Me

Mama Tried
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MERLE HAGGARD - Old Man From The Mountain
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

G'Night ... <3
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#75375 Jan 17, 2013
Deception "stop listen whats going round . Do nothing sheeps . I think it will all be over soon ,the day has come we the people are in the way . Now is God ,guns country gone some say gone awhile .idunno ?
iava org

Bay Shore, NY

#75376 Jan 17, 2013
whut whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Please come back and visit us when you learn the English language. A box of free government cheese compliments of Moosechelle to the first democrat that can crack this code. lol
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.

Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.

In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.

The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.

That’s American history Ya Bush Dope Ya!

Where were you educated?

The school of Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh?

“Fox News Makes You Stupid”
iava org

Bay Shore, NY

#75377 Jan 17, 2013
Examples of the president's signing statements
Since taking office in 2001, President Bush has issued signing statements on more than 750 new laws, declaring that he has the power to set aside the laws when they conflict with his legal interpretation of the Constitution. The federal government is instructed to follow the statements when it enforces the laws. Here are 10 examples and the dates Bush signed them:

March 9: Justice Department officials must give reports to Congress by certain dates on how the FBI is using the USA Patriot Act to search homes and secretly seize papers.
Bush's signing statement: The president can order Justice Department officials to withhold any information from Congress if he decides it could impair national security or executive branch operations.

Dec. 30, 2005: US interrogators cannot torture prisoners or otherwise subject them to cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment.
Bush's signing statement: The president, as commander in chief, can waive the torture ban if he decides that harsh interrogation techniques will assist in preventing terrorist attacks.

Dec. 30: When requested, scientific information ''prepared by government researchers and scientists shall be transmitted [to Congress] uncensored and without delay."
Bush's signing statement: The president can tell researchers to withhold any information from Congress if he decides its disclosure could impair foreign relations, national security, or the workings of the executive branch.

Aug. 8: The Department of Energy, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and its contractors may not fire or otherwise punish an employee whistle-blower who tells Congress about possible wrongdoing.
Bush's signing statement: The president or his appointees will determine whether employees of the Department of Energy and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission can give information to Congress.

iava org

Bay Shore, NY

#75378 Jan 17, 2013
Dec. 23, 2004: Forbids US troops in Colombia from participating in any combat against rebels, except in cases of self-defense. Caps the number of US troops allowed in Colombia at 800.
Bush's signing statement: Only the president, as commander in chief, can place restrictions on the use of US armed forces, so the executive branch will construe the law ''as advisory in nature."

Dec. 17: The new national intelligence director shall recruit and train women and minorities to be spies, analysts, and translators in order to ensure diversity in the intelligence community.
Bush's signing statement: The executive branch shall construe the law in a manner consistent with a constitutional clause guaranteeing ''equal protection" for all.(In 2003, the Bush administration argued against race-conscious affirmative-action programs in a Supreme Court case. The court rejected Bush's view.)

Oct. 29: Defense Department personnel are prohibited from interfering with the ability of military lawyers to give independent legal advice to their commanders.
Bush's signing statement: All military attorneys are bound to follow legal conclusions reached by the administration's lawyers in the Justice Department and the Pentagon when giving advice to their commanders.

Aug. 5: The military cannot add to its files any illegally gathered intelligence, including information obtained about Americans in violation of the Fourth Amendment's protection against unreasonable searches.
Bush's signing statement: Only the president, as commander in chief, can tell the military whether or not it can use any specific piece of intelligence.

Nov. 6, 2003: US officials in Iraq cannot prevent an inspector general for the Coalition Provisional Authority from carrying out any investigation. The inspector general must tell Congress if officials refuse to cooperate with his inquiries.
Bush's signing statement: The inspector general ''shall refrain" from investigating anything involving sensitive plans, intelligence, national security, or anything already being investigated by the Pentagon. The inspector cannot tell Congress anything if the president decides that disclosing the information would impair foreign relations, national security, or executive branch operations.

Nov. 5, 2002: Creates an Institute of Education Sciences whose director may conduct and publish research ''without the approval of the secretary [of education] or any other office of the department."
Bush's signing statement: The president has the power to control the actions of all executive branch officials, so ''the director of the Institute of Education Sciences shall [be] subject to the supervision and direction of the secretary of education."

TWA

London, KY

#75379 Jan 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.
The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.
That’s American history Ya Bush Dope Ya!
Where were you educated?
The school of Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh?
“Fox News Makes You Stupid”
every bill mentioned here has added a trillion dollars of debt how do you figure we benefited from them dumbchit
iava org

Bay Shore, NY

#75380 Jan 17, 2013
TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
every bill mentioned here has added a trillion dollars of debt how do you figure we benefited from them dumbchit
Back in the 1950's when Republican General Eisenhower was President the wealthiest top 1% of Americans had to pay 91% in taxes.

Average Americans benefited.

==========

TAX HAVENS CAUSE POVERTY
"Taxes are what we pay for civilized society"
http://tinyurl.com/9jlsk
Tax havens are a major cause of inequality and poverty. They function as a result of collusion between banks and other financial intermediaries and the governments of states and micro-states which host their activities. The major culprits include the United States, Britain, Switzerland and other European countries which promote tax havens and prevent efforts to clamp down on their activities.
http://www.taxjustice.net/cms/front_content.p...

=====

Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ěthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

----------

Can You Afford To Retire? Video / http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)»
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#75381 Jan 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the 1950's when Republican General Eisenhower was President the wealthiest top 1% of Americans had to pay 91% in taxes.
==========
TAX HAVENS CAUSE POVERTY
Tax havens are a major cause of inequality and poverty. They function as a result of collusion between banks and other financial intermediaries and the governments of states and micro-states which host their activities. The major culprits include the United States, Britain, Switzerland and other European countries which promote tax havens and prevent efforts to clamp down on their activities.
=====
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ěthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
----------
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)»
send me your money right now you selfish greedy left wing anti-American traitor, all of it, I will then decide what I will send you back if any, if you don't you are a hypocrite, if you complain you are a retard, ooops, you already are,
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75383 Jan 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, THE MENTALLY ILL DO
Ann Coulter: Crazies need to be committed, not given civil-rights protection
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/guns-dont-kill-peo...
*_*
And that's why you should not be allowed to have guns. You crazy woman.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#75384 Jan 17, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Rummy spent a billion also and they didn't vote for him you lost dipshit and so did the country because they all suck it's just that your team sucks worse
are you irritated because that oblamer care gender transformation didn't work out for you, the 400 pound ugly biker at the gay bar still doesn't notice you? well, we told you that wouldn't work, but you just had to listen to your libotard friends who lied about their own gender transformations, once a libotard, always a libotard,
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#75385 Jan 17, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
send me your money right now you selfish greedy left wing anti-American traitor, all of it, I will then decide what I will send you back if any, if you don't you are a hypocrite, if you complain you are a retard, ooops, you already are,
Explain that you dumbass. Explain how that when the tax rates were at the highest levels ever in America there was a booming economy. Explain how that in the 50s and 60s when the rates were more than double than today's,that the middle class was growing and the businesses were growing. Explain to us poor stupid Democrats just one more time how that lowering taxes on the rich would create jobs. Explain to us all how before Reagan's Trickle Down that fewer than half of all mothers had to work and after Trickle Down it's rare to find a family that both don't have to work just to get by.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#75386 Jan 17, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Explain that you dumbass. Explain how that when the tax rates were at the highest levels ever in America there was a booming economy. Explain how that in the 50s and 60s when the rates were more than double than today's,that the middle class was growing and the businesses were growing. Explain to us poor stupid Democrats just one more time how that lowering taxes on the rich would create jobs. Explain to us all how before Reagan's Trickle Down that fewer than half of all mothers had to work and after Trickle Down it's rare to find a family that both don't have to work just to get by.
Voodoo economics was a failure.

The data proves that.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#75387 Jan 17, 2013
iava org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
TAX HAVENS CAUSE POVERTY
=====
----------
Another leftist lie that just tells half a story. Although the tax rate was higher the deductions and tax breaks during that time we're alot lower then what is paid now. So to say that the top 1% paid 91% is just a flat lie.

Also why the hell would anyone pay 91% who is wealthy? How in the hell is that fair to anyone and have 47% of the population pay nothing. That is exactally what is wrong with this country and eventually it will end and that will come sooner then most think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min lolz 5,194
tiffany jackson 21 min yolanda 3
A Rat In Knox County 25 min mer 9
What happened at Stinking Creek? 57 min steve 90
frances karr smith 1 hr seriously 3
Joe and Teresa 1 hr looser 11
Just hearing 2 hr lbrown 4
Barbourville high school salaries WOW Thu John boy 21
•••
•••