'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,414)

Showing posts 68,261 - 68,280 of138,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Good Night AMERICANS!
Think about this...if your mother needs help, and you can't be there...who do you think WILL?
If your Father needs help, if you son, daughter, aunt, uncle, family need help and you can't be there...who will help?

Your fellow American!
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm assuming your screen name is what your whorish mother and drunk father called you and your stillborn brother when you came falling out of her loose vagina.."dems are retards right der..guess thats why one didnt make it"
This post is proof that you are sisterboy wtf. Loose vagina? Really? Are you 12 years old and just now learning olden days vagina talk? LMAO I'm embarrassed for you.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
thats sick of you to compare your NAMBLA membership to a patriot organization, why don't you just go start your own thread and title it 'Sick libotards that bow to Hussein',
National
Association of
Militia
Boys
Loving
Animals

sounds about right
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam was 24 when Obama was born. He was a Ba'ath thug and unknown to the world. Hussein is a very popular name. I doubt your claim.
Please tell me, you are not this stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Good Night AMERICANS!
Think about this...if your mother needs help, and you can't be there...who do you think WILL?
If your Father needs help, if you son, daughter, aunt, uncle, family need help and you can't be there...who will help?
Your fellow American!
Good Night Ari ... <3
Sleep Well my Friend :)
The Eagle is "watching" ...

The Eagle
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepsi. And St. Brendan's Irish Cream Liqueur.
Oh that's right, you didn't ask me. LOL!!!!
http://www.stbrendans.com/
;0)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse you is right Jason. It goes both ways. You're welcome to think I'm to blame and I'm welcome to think you're just partial to your buddies.

Either way, I'll post what I want, when I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Please stop, Miss Piggy, you're scaring me!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be a democrat but my penis is too small. I piss on my own nuts and I bathed with my mother until I dropped out of high school. I hope my wife doesnt find out that my militia buddies cornhole me before church.
See, I can do it, too. Not very clever, really.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"honest discusions " with you? thats a joke (get on your trike and ride away internet outlaw )
I've "offered" to be a REAL LIFE one ... COWARD!

The Wild Ones
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

"Wild Ones"

Straight out of nowhere
And a little bit out of our minds
We were courting disaster
With one foot over the line
It was one for the show
And two for ol' Shorty and me
We were the wild ones
We had the town up a tree

We were the wild ones
The ones they couldn't control
We were survivors
Good hearts, body and soul
We were the winners
Cause we didn't know we could fail
We were the wild ones
And we had the world by the tail

She was a lady
When a lady wasn't easy to be
Hangin' in limbo
She started hangin' with me
We were the music
Cause we had a song we could sing
We were the wild ones
And we had the world on a string

We were the wild ones
We were survivors
We were the winners
We were the wild ones

We were the wild ones
We were survivors
We were the winners
We were the wild ones

We had the world by the tail.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/waylonjennings...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Schieffer likens Obama taking gun lobby to hunting Bin Laden and defeating the Nazi.Schieffer stated this was the best speech Obama has given. Goodness gracious, this man has lost it.

Another liberal being clueless. He really needs to retire, he has become senile, stupid and lost.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/20... -
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

let me be clear

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Rummy spent a billion also and they didn't vote for him you lost dipshit and so did the country because they all suck it's just that your team sucks worse
Well, if anybody knows anything about sucking it has to be you so you must be right, right? lol Go lay down somewhere and suck on something.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

FLASHBACK: In 1999, Obama wouldn’t support tougher prosecution for school shooters

In 1999, State Senator Barack Obama voted “present” on a bill that would require adult prosecution for discharging a gun in or near a school.

That legislation came as a response to the tragic Columbine High School shooting that year.

SB 759 provided that anyone 15 years of age or older charged with aggravated battery with a weapon in school or within 1,000 feet of a school would be charged as an adult.

It passed the Illinois State Senate in a 52-1 vote, with 5 members voting present — including Obama.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/flashback-i...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Good Night AMERICANS!
Your fellow American!
Pleasant dreams Ari...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Please sign the petition to keep Obama and his family safe by making the White House a gun-free zone [UPDATE: Threshold crossed]

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them

Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.

If having a gun in your home increases your risk of getting shot, how can we allow our president and his family to be surrounded by dozens of them? """Think of the children.""" ...

Sign the petition. Do it now. Every second you wait puts the leader of the free world at risk.

If not, why not? You first, Touré.

No? Okay then, I’ll get things started with a hypothetical counterargument to this self-evidently sensible request:...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/please-sign...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

HAGEL ON BOARD OF SOROS GROUP PUSHING 'NUKE-FREE WORLD'
Radical-left organization wants massive slashes in defense spending

Former Sen. Chuck Hagel, President Obama’s nominee for defense secretary, serves on the board of a George Soros-funded group that advocates a nuclear-free world.

The Ploughshares Fund has a long history of anti-war advocacy and is a partner of the Marxist-oriented Institute for Policy Studies, which has urged the defunding of the Pentagon and massive decreases in U.S. defense capabilities, including slashing the American nuclear arsenal to 292 deployed weapons.

Occupy, MoveOn, Soros

A primary Ploughshares donor is the Tides Foundation, a money tunnel in which leftist donors provide funds to finance other radical groups. Tides is itself funded by Soros.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/hagel-on-board-of-...

steadfast - 2 hours ago

Hagen shouldn't be allowed to run a pinko lemon aid stand, let alone our Pentagon. But then again Leon Penneta IS a CARD CARRYING COMMUNIST himself and he lead the Pentagon and nothing....er DADT was canceled, moral dumped, worst year in Afghanistan, never mind.
God Bless
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Collins:
militia [m&#618;&#712;l&#6 18;&#643;&#601;]
n
1.(Military) a body of citizen (as opposed to professional) soldiers
2.(Military) an organization containing men enlisted for service in emergency only
[from Latin: soldiery, from m&#299;les soldier]
American Heritage
mi·li·tia (m-lsh)
n.
1. An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
2. A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
3. The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
Try again. And less nitpicking, we all know what a militia is: 1. in definition, 2. what it should be ideally, and 3. what they reallr are here in the states.
DICK ACT of 1902 ... CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia , the unorganized militia and the regular army. The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Charles Hughes of the American Bar Association (ABA) made a speech which is contained in the Appendix to Congressional Record, House, September 10, 1917, pages 6836-6840 which states:

"The militia, within the meaning of these provisions of the Constitution is distinct from the Army of the United States."

In these pages we also find a statement made by Daniel Webster, "that the great principle of the Constitution on that subject is that the militia is the militia of the States and of the General Government; and thus being the militia of the States, there is no part of the Constitution worded with greater care and with more scrupulous jealousy than that which grants and limits the power of Congress over it."

http://www.webenews.com/dick_act_of_1902.htm
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

No Shame !!!~> Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement ~> Video

Hitler and Children Obersalzberg Aug 13. 1935 ~> Remind you of something ???

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/01/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Beyond creepy and very Hitleresque-Mao like – Pro Obama ad with kids singing like robots about how Mitt Romney wants to let people ‘just die’(Video)

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/10/27/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,261 - 68,280 of138,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 min imposter 81,192
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 min GOP Disgraces 25,962
Rex Gray 23 min rex gay 7
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 1 hr yeahh 7
Guss need a hug 1 hr guss the Tinkerbelle 14
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 1 hr BBQ 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 122,619
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr gilbert gotta go 17
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters