'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#75350 Jan 16, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse you is right Jason. It goes both ways. You're welcome to think I'm to blame and I'm welcome to think you're just partial to your buddies.

Either way, I'll post what I want, when I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Please stop, Miss Piggy, you're scaring me!
worse

Ashland, KY

#75351 Jan 16, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be a democrat but my penis is too small. I piss on my own nuts and I bathed with my mother until I dropped out of high school. I hope my wife doesnt find out that my militia buddies cornhole me before church.
See, I can do it, too. Not very clever, really.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75352 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"honest discusions " with you? thats a joke (get on your trike and ride away internet outlaw )
I've "offered" to be a REAL LIFE one ... COWARD!

The Wild Ones
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75354 Jan 16, 2013
Schieffer likens Obama taking gun lobby to hunting Bin Laden and defeating the Nazi.Schieffer stated this was the best speech Obama has given. Goodness gracious, this man has lost it.

Another liberal being clueless. He really needs to retire, he has become senile, stupid and lost.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/20... -
worse

Ashland, KY

#75355 Jan 16, 2013
let me be clear

Glasgow, KY

#75356 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Rummy spent a billion also and they didn't vote for him you lost dipshit and so did the country because they all suck it's just that your team sucks worse
Well, if anybody knows anything about sucking it has to be you so you must be right, right? lol Go lay down somewhere and suck on something.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75357 Jan 16, 2013
FLASHBACK: In 1999, Obama wouldn’t support tougher prosecution for school shooters

In 1999, State Senator Barack Obama voted “present” on a bill that would require adult prosecution for discharging a gun in or near a school.

That legislation came as a response to the tragic Columbine High School shooting that year.

SB 759 provided that anyone 15 years of age or older charged with aggravated battery with a weapon in school or within 1,000 feet of a school would be charged as an adult.

It passed the Illinois State Senate in a 52-1 vote, with 5 members voting present — including Obama.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/flashback-i...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75358 Jan 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Good Night AMERICANS!
Think about this...if your mother needs help, and you can't be there...who do you think WILL?
If your Father needs help, if you son, daughter, aunt, uncle, family need help and you can't be there...who will help?
Your fellow American!
Pleasant dreams Ari...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75359 Jan 16, 2013
Please sign the petition to keep Obama and his family safe by making the White House a gun-free zone [UPDATE: Threshold crossed]

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them

Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.

If having a gun in your home increases your risk of getting shot, how can we allow our president and his family to be surrounded by dozens of them? """Think of the children.""" ...

Sign the petition. Do it now. Every second you wait puts the leader of the free world at risk.

If not, why not? You first, Touré.

No? Okay then, I’ll get things started with a hypothetical counterargument to this self-evidently sensible request:...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/please-sign...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75360 Jan 16, 2013
HAGEL ON BOARD OF SOROS GROUP PUSHING 'NUKE-FREE WORLD'
Radical-left organization wants massive slashes in defense spending

Former Sen. Chuck Hagel, President Obama’s nominee for defense secretary, serves on the board of a George Soros-funded group that advocates a nuclear-free world.

The Ploughshares Fund has a long history of anti-war advocacy and is a partner of the Marxist-oriented Institute for Policy Studies, which has urged the defunding of the Pentagon and massive decreases in U.S. defense capabilities, including slashing the American nuclear arsenal to 292 deployed weapons.

Occupy, MoveOn, Soros

A primary Ploughshares donor is the Tides Foundation, a money tunnel in which leftist donors provide funds to finance other radical groups. Tides is itself funded by Soros.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/hagel-on-board-of-...

steadfast - 2 hours ago

Hagen shouldn't be allowed to run a pinko lemon aid stand, let alone our Pentagon. But then again Leon Penneta IS a CARD CARRYING COMMUNIST himself and he lead the Pentagon and nothing....er DADT was canceled, moral dumped, worst year in Afghanistan, never mind.
God Bless
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75361 Jan 16, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Collins:
militia [m&#618;&#712;l&#6 18;&#643;&#601;]
n
1.(Military) a body of citizen (as opposed to professional) soldiers
2.(Military) an organization containing men enlisted for service in emergency only
[from Latin: soldiery, from m&#299;les soldier]
American Heritage
mi·li·tia (m-lsh)
n.
1. An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
2. A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
3. The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
Try again. And less nitpicking, we all know what a militia is: 1. in definition, 2. what it should be ideally, and 3. what they reallr are here in the states.
DICK ACT of 1902 ... CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia , the unorganized militia and the regular army. The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Charles Hughes of the American Bar Association (ABA) made a speech which is contained in the Appendix to Congressional Record, House, September 10, 1917, pages 6836-6840 which states:

"The militia, within the meaning of these provisions of the Constitution is distinct from the Army of the United States."

In these pages we also find a statement made by Daniel Webster, "that the great principle of the Constitution on that subject is that the militia is the militia of the States and of the General Government; and thus being the militia of the States, there is no part of the Constitution worded with greater care and with more scrupulous jealousy than that which grants and limits the power of Congress over it."

http://www.webenews.com/dick_act_of_1902.htm
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75362 Jan 17, 2013
No Shame !!!~> Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement ~> Video

Hitler and Children Obersalzberg Aug 13. 1935 ~> Remind you of something ???

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/01/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75363 Jan 17, 2013
Beyond creepy and very Hitleresque-Mao like – Pro Obama ad with kids singing like robots about how Mitt Romney wants to let people ‘just die’(Video)

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/10/27/...
Hellbilly

Duluth, GA

#75364 Jan 17, 2013
OBOMANATION means what?
XYZDFR

United States

#75365 Jan 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say not a "formal member", yet I stand ready for the call.
If my neighbors were to be attacked, I will respond. If my town is attacked I will respond, etc. My country wronged my ancestors...Irish and Blackfoot, yet it has treated me and mine just fine! Wee are ALL AMERICANS! Red, Yellow, White, Brown, all I see is American. When I see a fellow American in need of help I do not consider race, political party, I just help!
I still say yes Ma'am, and Yes Sir to my elders...do you consider race first? If you do, I am sad for you.
No matter your "Race", "Heritage", or "politics" We The People are America!
One problem with this posts, I visited a quite number of threads, i see our racist Whites , give bad name to other non racist Whites, but these our racist Whites bashed people of color, i don't think they very be sympathetic to to you cause. You living in la la la land! Waje up
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75366 Jan 17, 2013
47 STATES REVOLT AGAINST OBAMA GUN CONTROL
Fed-up Americans:'We're not going to accept this. We're against it'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/47-states-revolt-a...
well well well my my

Glasgow, KY

#75367 Jan 17, 2013
Didn't he parade one kid around like a circus chimp when he signed Obamacrap into law claiming the kids mom died because she couldn't afford the proper medical help? Then is was found out that his mom was NEVER turned down for any medical help and charities paid her medical bills. Just another day in Washington. Obama business as usual.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75368 Jan 17, 2013
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, THE MENTALLY ILL DO
Ann Coulter: Crazies need to be committed, not given civil-rights protection

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/guns-dont-kill-peo...

*_*
whut whut

Glasgow, KY

#75369 Jan 17, 2013
XYZDFR wrote:
<quoted text>One problem with this posts, I visited a quite number of threads, i see our racist Whites , give bad name to other non racist Whites, but these our racist Whites bashed people of color, i don't think they very be sympathetic to to you cause. You living in la la la land! Waje up
Please come back and visit us when you learn the English language. A box of free government cheese compliments of Moosechelle to the first democrat that can crack this code. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75370 Jan 17, 2013
RUSSIAN MEDIA EXPOSE OBAMA BIRTH 'FORGERY'
But American news agencies still absent on presidential scandal

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/russian-media-expo...

Steve 10 months ago
I love this topic. It gets the Obats underware in a twist.
Now let me define an Obot.
If your primary religion is global warming. You could be an Obot
If you believe the United States is an evil empire. You could be an Obot.
If you believe Marxism is best for this country. You could be an Obot.
If only card in your hand is the race card. You could be an Obot.
If you get all your news from CNN and MSNBC. Yap.
If you have never taken a logic course. Good chance.
If you believe the National debt is a good thing. Yes
If you believe the flag of the United States is offensive. Im afraid so
If you have an unmaketable masters degree. Very possible
If you belive the Constitution is out dated. Sure you are.
If you believe this country has moved forward in the past 3 years. You'r delusional

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mike Duquette 132,178
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 1 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 1 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 2 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 4 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 5 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 5 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search