'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75187 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari WILL have back up!
Ecclesiastes 4:12 - Geneva Bible
And if one overcome him,
two shall stand against him;
and a threefold cord is not easily broken.
[Altho he probably would NOT need iT:)]
if! "ARI" was aiming for shit he wouldn't even catch a wiff! he is just a member of the fruitcake squad! probably sits around shooting his paintball gun at the shed (so much better on line)
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75188 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS NOT saying I'm "perfect" by NO MEANS ...
I'm DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Was just "using" the most handy "name" ...
To GIVE the "example" ...
OF the "difference" ...
Thank you E!!!! <3
I can vouch for this bitch she is not even close to "what the hell" let alone perfect!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75190 Jan 16, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> It certainly is a pleasure to see you still here AL! It truly is!! From what little I've read, looks like you & the other good guys are still kicking azz & taking names! PRICELESS!! Keep up the good work.
It means so much to people like me who sometimes don't have time to research and I'm so grateful you share all the current stuff you know or learn.
Thank you and all the rest of you good guys!!! God Bless you all!!
uh dur de dar dar uh dur de dar dar
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#75191 Jan 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>At a parent/teacher conference years ago that question was asked of me, I answered without hesitation or suspicion. I was more foolish then. Now I have more to discuss with my children.
The Agenda is Deceptive.
Each to his own. I can respect that. And understand it. If I were still in my 20's or 30's I might feel the same way. You gotta do what you can to protect you & yours.

As for me, I have never been deceptive nor will I ever be! Not for ANY reason. EVER. So help me god!! Or at least that's my stance right now. I hope it doesn't change. If it were to be necessary yo remain living.....I don't know??? I still like to think I'd just throw caution to the wind & be forthcoming. Circumstances may change that. We will see I guess!

But I certainly get where you're coming from. I surely do!!
uhh

Portland, TN

#75192 Jan 16, 2013
No one carez
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

#75193 Jan 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would watch a bit of Fox, you might get an actual report of the truth instead of the "Obama" truth.
tell ya what you watch FOX and stop pushing it on the sain people,HAVE A CUP OF TEA....
Watcher

Bowling Green, KY

#75196 Jan 16, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady, You are anti american. You are disrespectful to the President. You are an embarrassment to this country. You are a disgrace. You are part of a minority that is a dying breed and I am thankful that you are too old to breed anymore. You brag that your son is a trained killer and how proud that makes you. YOU Are the Problem.
She is part of that new movement called the American Taliban. They hate free elections and hate majority rule.

Since: Dec 11

#75197 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>if! "ARI" was aiming for shit he wouldn't even catch a wiff! he is just a member of the fruitcake squad! probably sits around shooting his paintball gun at the shed (so much better on line)
Real men Don't talk to women like you do.

You don't want to know me...I DON'T LIKE your kind!

You are either a spineless POS gay shit packee.

Or a angry old dried up Lebanese who is jealous I am hung (but not with a rope) ;) a sausage in your mens fit trousers ain't the same.

Your a real bad ass online...NOT!

Who's afraid or Vaginia Wolf? You can't EAT ME!

So just BITE ME!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#75198 Jan 16, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!! I do not believe they have a Right to feel the way they do about guns!! Guns did NOT cause the deaths. A PERSON did. An unstable person.
It is exactly as I read in an article. It is truly a mental disorder, wrong thinking that causes people to focus on the wrong thing when they wish to blame. The writer explained it as an experience similar to the fear of flying. It is the worst imaginings possible. An irrational fear, not well thought out & unfounded. Just as flying is safer than the car that drove a person to the airport, so too are guns. The writer was a democrat of all things but he made perfect sense. If I can find the article again ill post it or a link.
IF & this is a big IF people were truly concerned about the things that can harm or kill children or adults then they'd jump on the bandwagon of drownings or one of the other many many causes of death that happen with much more frequency than shootings ever have.
It is just that these more frequent death occurrences do not conjure up the type of fear, the knots in the chest, the unabashed terror of our imaginings , as guns do.
Only the uneducated or mentally retarded or mentally disturbed think and ACT on this type of imagined fear. It is absolutely unfounded craziness. It's like the big bad wolf and those who are against guns can play that mental defect UP ... That fear up...for all its worth! And they do. But it is still unfounded to anyone who has intelligence and knows right from wrong.
It is quite simply put.. The unfounded FEAR of the unknown & the human capacity to imagine the worst possible scenario.
We all dread something to varying degrees! I hate flying myself & it's that same apprehension, that tension, that unknowing, and our ability to imagine free falling out of the sky for over 3 mi utes before we die that makes it the more scarier. It's the same exact thing for these peoe who chose to blame guns.
No, they are wrong. The young man killed those children. Not the gun by itself. The gun is NOT the problem. Never has been never will be.
The problem is the freakin nuts who cannot decipher imaginings from reality!
I am heart sore from the loss of these children & adults but I'm intelligent enough to understand the gun itself had nothing to do with their deaths. A gun cannot fore by itself. It IS an inanimate object.
Liberals would do well to remember that. Because that inanimate object in a criminals hands probably won't show them any mercy.
Law abiding citizens who own weapons are typically very responsible gun owners. Not so the criminals.
you are a retard please try one more time to comprehend I realize you are a pubtard and want to argue about every thing and would sssttttrrrreeeetttccchhh the realms of reality but what I said was I'm paraphrasing and I will try to make you understand and then you can disagree with any insane argument you want and I am sure you will I! as a believer in gun rights to the point that I would vote for a retarded pubturd and let them wreck this country even worse than Bush and still with Obama now (because he won't undo the destruction and he sucks to)but! these people had their children lined up against a wall and shot in the head some of them twice!(first graders) all I am saying I feel it is reasonable that they would feel that gun laws should be created and guns done away with I do not agree I do believe that a gun by itself cannot shoot anyone or any thing without a finger on the trigger and I and, I feel maybe you! have never used a weapon (gun)in an illegal fashion so why should we (you and I) be penalized and have our (yours and mine) rights stripped does that clarify for you?

#75199 Jan 16, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcoholic Lady shares childish you tube videos and links to right-wing extremist propaganda. She refuses to back up any of her claims with facts or proof. She is laughed at by most of the Topix community because of her uneducated narrowminded views and rants. She has to create other names to appear to have "friends" and she even creates names to argue with herself just to make her voice seem relavent in today's society.
HERE in Ky. where most of these threads show up (local servers), AL is surrounded by "HER kind" IE "PATRIOTS". in your Libtard fantasy land you might be a majority...only!

TRY this here in KY-ANYWHERE-:

Put an OBAMA sign in your car window when you park it.
Wear an Obama T-Shirt and walk through any small town from stop sign (the way in) to stop sign (as you exit) if you make it that far!
Go back to your car and see IF it is still drivable.
If you call AAA and the driver will assist you (big IF when he/she sees OBAMA supporter) ask them if they voted for Obama.
This may give you a taste of REALITY!

In my rural community there was NOT a single Obama sign!

#75200 Jan 16, 2013
>your< [you're]

#75203 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you are a retard please try one more time to comprehend I realize you are a pubtard and want to argue about every thing and would sssttttrrrreeeetttccchhh the realms of reality but what I said was I'm paraphrasing and I will try to make you understand and then you can disagree with any insane argument you want and I am sure you will I! as a believer in gun rights to the point that I would vote for a retarded pubturd and let them wreck this country even worse than Bush and still with Obama now (because he won't undo the destruction and he sucks to)but! these people had their children lined up against a wall and shot in the head some of them twice!(first graders) all I am saying I feel it is reasonable that they would feel that gun laws should be created and guns done away with I do not agree I do believe that a gun by itself cannot shoot anyone or any thing without a finger on the trigger and I and, I feel maybe you! have never used a weapon (gun)in an illegal fashion so why should we (you and I) be penalized and have our (yours and mine) rights stripped does that clarify for you?
Have you ever heard of "False Flag Operations"?

&bp ctr=1358388198
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#75204 Jan 16, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady, You are anti american. You are disrespectful to the President. You are an embarrassment to this country. You are a disgrace. You are part of a minority that is a dying breed and I am thankful that you are too old to breed anymore. You brag that your son is a trained killer and how proud that makes you. YOU Are the Problem.
I'm positive I do not need to take up for or defend AL. She's perfectly capable of holding her own!! LOL. I will however say I think you're dead wrong here!
I'm amazed you'd think anyone is disrespectful of the current potus! He is a man who has made it abundantly clear he does not give a crap about the American people. None of them of any color!! Nor does he give a crap about our once great nation, which he has made crystal clear to anyone who cares to pay attention even a little. Sadly so.
Importantly, he has been clear also on what he thinks of our liberties and our Constitution. He does and says and acts in ways that say he loathes the constitution in a very special way. The type of loathing one cannot cover up with bull chit like he tries to do!

The only reason you don't see it and the rest of us do is because we recognize God. When a person recognizes & abides by Gods laws, they are gifted with the ability to "discern" when a liar is a liar. And a sham is a sham!! Not all folks have that gift. You clearly don't. Probably by choice.

But that's the difference, so Nooooo, she is not being disrespectful. She is stating truth as she knows it and you can never know it!!! That's it. Not rocket science. Hot it? Good!
dumbru

Bowling Green, KY

#75205 Jan 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE in Ky. where most of these threads show up (local servers), AL is surrounded by "HER kind" IE "PATRIOTS". in your Libtard fantasy land you might be a majority...only!
TRY this here in KY-ANYWHERE-:
Put an OBAMA sign in your car window when you park it.
Wear an Obama T-Shirt and walk through any small town from stop sign (the way in) to stop sign (as you exit) if you make it that far!
Go back to your car and see IF it is still drivable.
If you call AAA and the driver will assist you (big IF when he/she sees OBAMA supporter) ask them if they voted for Obama.
This may give you a taste of REALITY!
In my rural community there was NOT a single Obama sign!
I agree with that. KY is full of white trash rednecks. The Black gangs got nothing on this imbreed bunch. Problem is they think the only bad asses are the ones that didn't vote for Obama. News to you POS think again.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#75206 Jan 16, 2013
EndofDays wrote:
<quoted text>Is it me or do all these 23 EOs sound like a common sense thing to do? I don't see one word about taking any guns away or any Rights.
Obastard is just giving lip service to the libs, he knows he can't get a gun ban through congress.

#75208 Jan 16, 2013
dumbru wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that. KY is full of white trash rednecks. The Black gangs got nothing on this imbreed bunch. Problem is they think the only bad asses are the ones that didn't vote for Obama. News to you POS think again.
My Brothers are all GREEN, some darker...some lighter.
We stand shoulder to shoulder back to back! There is no white, there is no black! We are color blind until some little snot nosed punk ass BIT@H tries to harm a BROTHER!

The IDIOTS who would vote FOR Obama TWICE do so because of deep seated hatred called RACISM!

Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#75209 Jan 16, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you are a retard please try one more time to comprehend I realize you are a pubtard and want to argue about every thing and would sssttttrrrreeeetttccchhh the realms of reality but what I said was I'm paraphrasing and I will try to make you understand and then you can disagree with any insane argument you want and I am sure you will I! as a believer in gun rights to the point that I would vote for a retarded pubturd and let them wreck this country even worse than Bush and still with Obama now (because he won't undo the destruction and he sucks to)but! these people had their children lined up against a wall and shot in the head some of them twice!(first graders) all I am saying I feel it is reasonable that they would feel that gun laws should be created and guns done away with I do not agree I do believe that a gun by itself cannot shoot anyone or any thing without a finger on the trigger and I and, I feel maybe you! have never used a weapon (gun)in an illegal fashion so why should we (you and I) be penalized and have our (yours and mine) rights stripped does that clarify for you?
You clarified one thing. Only. But hooray if you believe in our rights to defend ourselves. That's great! Glad for that!

What you clarified though is what I've always known. It takes a mighty small mind to criticize and make feeble attempts at mind reading! I find people like you who are constantly critical & nasty in your personal attacks are typically very bitter, miserable people who cannot accept their lot in life which you have no one to blame for but yourself. But you do blame any & everything & everyone else. You will never be a happy person and you make even people who want to care about you so miserable with your constant belittling, nagging, not picking blaming, horrible attitude that you push them away. You feel empty because in your Own mind you think everyone is as vile as you are so you fail to see any good in anyone. You bite your own tail, so to speak., but never take responsibility for yourself.
So you continue on with your pitiful self loathing rants & ridicule. But no one is really interested hearing any of your spewing insults and you know it!
I'd never call you a retard though. I don't like to name call anyone.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#75210 Jan 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My Brothers are all GREEN, some darker...some lighter.
We stand shoulder to shoulder back to back! There is no white, there is no black! We are color blind until some little snot nosed punk ass BIT@H tries to harm a BROTHER!
The IDIOTS who would vote FOR Obama TWICE do so because of deep seated hatred called RACISM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xryXpK042pQXX
Absolutely correct Ari!! The main reason they voted for him was hatred. And Pure white hot racism! Then they attempt to claim conservatives are racist. I have to tell you, I haven't heard or met anyone who has ever had an issue with any race. Period. Issues with stupidity, ignorance, & lack of education-Yes!!.......Racism -Nope!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#75211 Jan 16, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a delusional. Your enlarged amydala is causing those irrational fears of threats that don't really exist. It's sad that you were probably a valuable member of society at one time and you've allowed your weaknesses to turn you into the pathetic worthless shell of a person. You are no better than American Taliban Lady.
Maybe you're DELUSIONAL ...defending president who calls Ft. Hood shooting, "work place violence", Muslim, while shooting yelling "Allah Akbar"... killing 13 Americans. One Muslim doesn't call another Muslim "terrorist"!

Maybe you're anti-American, who has no problem while your president bowed to Saudi King, Obama DISRESPECTED office of the president, who also let down entire AMERICA!

You have no room to talk!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#75212 Jan 16, 2013
dumbru wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that. KY is full of white trash rednecks. The Black gangs got nothing on this imbreed bunch. Problem is they think the only bad asses are the ones that didn't vote for Obama. News to you POS think again.
Damn! Don't tell me you are a queer biker!! Hell no, ain't going to mess with you!!! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got caught with drugs at Knox Central this ... 13 min GGG 2
Need food badly 34 min Helper 49
Preachers 1 hr thefellowship 6
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 1 hr Right 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,882
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 3,604
fire station or not 2 hr eaglestar 4
Porsche mills 10 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family 19 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:29 am PST

NBC Sports 7:29AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton