'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,399)

Showing posts 67,961 - 67,980 of145,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone accused you of being a lady. You "guys" are prepping for a war that isnt going to happen. Noone is coming for your guns,. Its all talk. But Im sure republicans will want to ake credit for stopping something that never actually happened. It's their MO
This is NOT at ALL ... JUST about GUNS!
Guns happen to be the LAST STRAW!

NO ONE will TAKE OUR GUNS and LIVE to BRAG about iT!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

enquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning what? What do you want the Black community to do with the republicans confiscated guns? Come on little pussycat...say what you mean or STFU.
give blacks reps' guns. that is monosyllabic. it wont get easier to understand you dummy. I dont care what they do with them after that.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I will give my guns to Noone...I worked for it, I passed the background check, and who the hell is Noone? Sounds like a N. Korean Dictator.

I like the song No one, is that what your uneducated @$$ is trying to say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like Obama and the demdums bragging that they saved us from doom and gloom with failed policies that got us closer to doom at Obama warp speed? Like that? LMAO...O-tay.
Your doom, not mine. I dont give a rat's ass what happens to you. I keep telling you jackass cuntservatives that you might as well move since you cant win and wont win any more presidential elections. I'm good. You mad, bro?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3BN1jSpiyIM
America
WHO do "you" think is DUMB ENUF to 'click' on "your" site!

THEY click on mine 'I think,' BECAUSE I have BUILT up my "integrity" enough for them to KNOW, I will NOT "intentionally" put ANY link on here to HARM their pc ...

NOT YOU THO!... imo ...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT at ALL ... JUST about GUNS!
Guns happen to be the LAST STRAW!
NO ONE will TAKE OUR GUNS and LIVE to BRAG about iT!
Then build that bunker if you think its necessary. But if they want your guns, they will have your guns. Or your kids guns. But its foolish to think it will be a sotrming campaign to get them. dems are smarte than reps. they will do it systematically through law and stranglehold politics. no civil war, just a slow draining of your arms over time.
enquiring minds

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
give blacks reps' guns. that is monosyllabic. it wont get easier to understand you dummy. I dont care what they do with them after that.
So you were just saying that to get a rise out of people rather than actually having some kind of meaning or thought behind your suggestion? I guess that's as good of a demdum excuse as any. You don't know what you are talking about so you say things for shock value to get noticed. Okay. Your explanation is typical and expected but I am surprised you wussed out so quickly.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
All black people should be given the guns of the republicans.
they can have my guns, come get them,
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your doom, not mine. I dont give a rat's ass what happens to you. I keep telling you jackass cuntservatives that you might as well move since you cant win and wont win any more presidential elections. I'm good. You mad, bro?
Whut? You couldn't think of anything to say when backed into a corner with your silly rhetoric so you try to focus on predictions hoping we wouldn't notice you cowering in that corner? Open mouth, insert clown foot. You know the drill very well by now.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

boy, I'm sure glad oblamer didn't leave those hurricane Sandy victims alone,

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/50475...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I will give my guns to Noone...I worked for it, I passed the background check, and who the hell is Noone? Sounds like a N. Korean Dictator.
I like the song No one, is that what your uneducated @$$ is trying to say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No, Im not trying to say I like that song. Did your stupid ass want to ask if I used no one incorrectly? Just a typo, chief.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Then build that bunker if you think its necessary. But if they want your guns, they will have your guns. Or your kids guns. But its foolish to think it will be a sotrming campaign to get them. dems are smarte than reps. they will do it systematically through law and stranglehold politics. no civil war, just a slow draining of your arms over time.
only you ignorant libotards will turn in their weapons, the conservatives and repubs will not, then when they come for you, we will be the only ones standing because we don't drink kool aid,

BAAAAAAAAAA
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but those democrats have been wanting our guns for a long time and they still don't have our guns, do they? Yep, that's a slow drain alright! You are too funny. A little bit sad but a lot of funny. You are the class clown on topix. You've finally found your claim to fame.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Precious!

Liberals pay more for smoothie drinks! ROTFL,

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/50475...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO do "you" think is DUMB ENUF to 'click' on "your" site!
THEY click on mine 'I think,' BECAUSE I have BUILT up my "integrity" enough for them to KNOW, I will NOT "intentionally" put ANY link on here to HARM their pc ...
NOT YOU THO!... imo ...
It's a funny link. Click on it, dont click on it. Its a youtube link, and a joke at that. But kudos on your Topix integrity and authority. No wonder your twice divorced.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
only you ignorant libotards will turn in their weapons, the conservatives and repubs will not, then when they come for you, we will be the only ones standing because we don't drink kool aid,
BAAAAAAAAAA
Really? NRA members will be first. The rest of you will hide in the woods, which also works for me. It's a win-win.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they can have my guns, come get them,
LMAO!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get that information from your little crystal ball?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

enquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were just saying that to get a rise out of people rather than actually having some kind of meaning or thought behind your suggestion? I guess that's as good of a demdum excuse as any. You don't know what you are talking about so you say things for shock value to get noticed. Okay. Your explanation is typical and expected but I am surprised you wussed out so quickly.
Not to get noticed, just to keep you serious types here in anguish. Ive stated all through my posts this thread isnt worth actual debate. This place is entertainment. Nothing more, and sometimes less. And shame on you for thinking I would have a valid reason for saying "hand over republicunts' guns to blacks". Now pull the hook out your jaw.
enquiring minds

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

enquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello...where did you go, worse? Don't feel like communicating anymore? Are you avoiding answering questions put to you? Are you trying to focus on anything and every thing else other than answering my post? You didn't waste any time replying to the ones just before this post? Are you hiding, worse? Come out, come out wherever you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,961 - 67,980 of145,973
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 1 hr Holly 24
Anyone have any free kittens? 1 hr Try 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,478
legalize marijuana 2 hr WEED EATER 3
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 13
threesome 4 hr duh 9
close barbourville independent!!! (Oct '09) 4 hr bcitysux 20
•••
•••