'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,941 - 67,960 of 151,434 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74997 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We are getting excited about Inauguration Day you Retard.
anytime wtf posts that he is getting excited everybody better hide,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74998 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You lost Stupid, get over it.
==========

How Obama’s Policies Led to Benghazigate

It took some 22 hours for American help to arrive in Benghazi after all the t’s had been crossed and the i’s had been dotted, and the body of America’s ambassador to Libya had been dragged through the streets by “rescuers” stopping along the way to pose for cell phone pictures with his corpse.

It says something about the current state of asymmetrical warfare that not only can Al Qaeda throw together a coordinated string of attacks on American embassies around the region without anyone being the wiser for it, but boatloads of migrants from Libya can reach Europe faster on muscle power than American forces can reach a mission under attack while equipped with jet power.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/how-...

THIS does NOT bother some!!!

Why NOT ...
I will NEVER understand!

Other than they MUST BE ...
EXTREMELY "ignorant" ...
gail

Argillite, KY

#74999 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You lost Stupid, get over it.
You're the one lost, bub, stop talking about the election, it's been over for two months. Move on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75000 Jan 15, 2013
They can TALK that BIG talk ...
BUT can't WALK the WALK ...

Cowardly ...

Seems they let their azz overload their mouth !!!
When the SHTF !!!
==========

Newspaper That Put Up List of Gun Owners Refuses to Become Gun-Free Zone
January 15, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield Comments (5)

The Journal News decided to put up a list of licensed gun owners, but as James O’Keefe found, its own staffers don’t seem to be inclined to turn their homes into gun free zones and some of its bigwigs are even protected by armed guards.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/news...

Seems ...
I'm about to run out of "ways" to say this in a "lady-like" fashion ...

BUT what we are coming to WILL take LESS THAN "lady-like" actions!

I'm a "survivor" ...
You can't be "lady-like" and DEFEND your LIFE!
When the BULLETS START flying ...!!!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#75001 Jan 15, 2013
Every black person I know that has been a slave should be compensated! Oh wait! I don't know any, neither does this retard (Conyers), BAAAAAAA

Reparations Bill Introduced in Congress

Conyers Reintroduces Reparations Effort

By Bridget Johnson, PJ Media

Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) introduced two reparations resolutions on the first day of the 113th Congress.

The first, H.R. 40, is “to acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.”
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75002 Jan 15, 2013
"But You Know I Love You"
worse

Ashland, KY

#75003 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They can TALK that BIG talk ...
BUT can't WALK the WALK ...
Cowardly ...
Seems they let their azz overload their mouth !!!
When the SHTF !!!
==========
Newspaper That Put Up List of Gun Owners Refuses to Become Gun-Free Zone
January 15, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield Comments (5)
The Journal News decided to put up a list of licensed gun owners, but as James O’Keefe found, its own staffers don’t seem to be inclined to turn their homes into gun free zones and some of its bigwigs are even protected by armed guards.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/news...
Seems ...
I'm about to run out of "ways" to say this in a "lady-like" fashion ...
BUT what we are coming to WILL take LESS THAN "lady-like" actions!
I'm a "survivor" ...
You can't be "lady-like" and DEFEND your LIFE!
When the BULLETS START flying ...!!!
Noone accused you of being a lady. You "guys" are prepping for a war that isnt going to happen. Noone is coming for your guns,. Its all talk. But Im sure republicans will want to ake credit for stopping something that never actually happened. It's their MO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75004 Jan 15, 2013
worse

Ashland, KY

#75005 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Every black person I know that has been a slave should be compensated! Oh wait! I don't know any, neither does this retard (Conyers), BAAAAAAA
Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) introduced two reparations resolutions on the first day of the 113th Congress.
The first, H.R. 40, is “to acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.”
All black people should be given the guns of the republicans.
enquiring minds

Glasgow, KY

#75006 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
All black people should be given the guns of the republicans.
Meaning what? What do you want the Black community to do with the republicans confiscated guns? Come on little pussycat...say what you mean or STFU.
worse

Ashland, KY

#75007 Jan 15, 2013
lol

Glasgow, KY

#75008 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone accused you of being a lady. You "guys" are prepping for a war that isnt going to happen. Noone is coming for your guns,. Its all talk. But Im sure republicans will want to ake credit for stopping something that never actually happened. It's their MO
Sort of like Obama and the demdums bragging that they saved us from doom and gloom with failed policies that got us closer to doom at Obama warp speed? Like that? LMAO...O-tay.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#75010 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
They have been working on this since the 60's. They finally found a black man that could blame and excuse everything he did on racism and presto out of nowhere, he becomes America's new leader (what a joke--new leader).

The thing is, they will take out taxes as our recent paychecks have showned, then they will take out addl taxes for Obamacare, then they will take out taxes for the debts ran up by crooks/thugs and now they will take out more taxes for reparations (even though blacks are already receiving reparations in the special entitlements).

Anyone working or still will maybe take home $10. of their check. So everyone quits and then we have the two classes the elite have always wanted. The poor infortunate and the corrupted elite.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75009 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT at ALL ... JUST about GUNS!
Guns happen to be the LAST STRAW!

NO ONE will TAKE OUR GUNS and LIVE to BRAG about iT!
worse

Ashland, KY

#75011 Jan 15, 2013
enquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning what? What do you want the Black community to do with the republicans confiscated guns? Come on little pussycat...say what you mean or STFU.
give blacks reps' guns. that is monosyllabic. it wont get easier to understand you dummy. I dont care what they do with them after that.

Since: Dec 11

#75012 Jan 15, 2013
I will give my guns to Noone...I worked for it, I passed the background check, and who the hell is Noone? Sounds like a N. Korean Dictator.

I like the song No one, is that what your uneducated @$$ is trying to say?

worse

Ashland, KY

#75013 Jan 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like Obama and the demdums bragging that they saved us from doom and gloom with failed policies that got us closer to doom at Obama warp speed? Like that? LMAO...O-tay.
Your doom, not mine. I dont give a rat's ass what happens to you. I keep telling you jackass cuntservatives that you might as well move since you cant win and wont win any more presidential elections. I'm good. You mad, bro?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#75014 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3BN1jSpiyIMXX
America
WHO do "you" think is DUMB ENUF to 'click' on "your" site!

THEY click on mine 'I think,' BECAUSE I have BUILT up my "integrity" enough for them to KNOW, I will NOT "intentionally" put ANY link on here to HARM their pc ...

NOT YOU THO!... imo ...
worse

Ashland, KY

#75015 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT at ALL ... JUST about GUNS!
Guns happen to be the LAST STRAW!
NO ONE will TAKE OUR GUNS and LIVE to BRAG about iT!
Then build that bunker if you think its necessary. But if they want your guns, they will have your guns. Or your kids guns. But its foolish to think it will be a sotrming campaign to get them. dems are smarte than reps. they will do it systematically through law and stranglehold politics. no civil war, just a slow draining of your arms over time.
enquiring minds

Glasgow, KY

#75017 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
give blacks reps' guns. that is monosyllabic. it wont get easier to understand you dummy. I dont care what they do with them after that.
So you were just saying that to get a rise out of people rather than actually having some kind of meaning or thought behind your suggestion? I guess that's as good of a demdum excuse as any. You don't know what you are talking about so you say things for shock value to get noticed. Okay. Your explanation is typical and expected but I am surprised you wussed out so quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Uninformed idiot 2,027
drive thru beauty 30 min eye at u 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3,500
Rickie smith from1304 4 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 5 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 5 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 5 hr duh 39
Kentucky Fried Chicken 7 hr chicky 12
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••