'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,398)

Showing posts 67,941 - 67,960 of144,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text> and the conservaturds voted to cut the funding for the security of these places so don't thet both dems and pubs share the blame ======= butt!!!! hey there is good news for you fuckheads the white house just gave you pieces of shits the next election with that black turds executive orders coming tomorrow you should thank him I honestly don't know why you don't love him anyway he is one of you (if he was white!)
I am talking about Obama in this post, he is an islamic leader, er, I mean democratic so-called leader not the republicans.

Isn't Obama the president, yes or no?

If you were real bright, you would have read some of my post which I stated BOTH parties are responsible for alot, Obama is responsible for being a traitor to America.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You lost Stupid, get over it.
It upset you this bad, huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Exercise your "Rights" Walking Tour

Click on map to jump to a location
You're a Republican visiting Philadelphia, so we've created a tour just for you. You see a number of the historic sites and when you turn, you always turn to the right!

You know that Philly is filled to the brim with some of the greatest historical sites in American history. But you want something special, something personal. Well, why not try the Exercise your "Rights" Walking Tour, specially designed for the staunch conservatives (right turns only, of course) by well-known Philadelphia tour guide Ed Mauger.

http://www.ushistory.org/gop/tour_intro.htm
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The only persons saying an order was given to stand down are the Frightwing talking heads of the American Taliban Party. No CIA or FBI report has been shown to prove that claim.
A senior U.S. intelligence official emphatically denied that the CIA refused repeated requests from its officers on the ground in Benghazi, Libya, to assist the Americans under attack at the U.S. mission there.
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/01/inte...
Then why is Hillary hiding, er, I mean stalling?

Why did it take them so long to investigate? Scared, they knew terrorist were there and so did Obama and Hillary.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Independence Hall Courtyard
Independence Hall
Chestnut between 5th and 6th Sts.

Here is where it all began, the arguments that helped forge a nation and a new form of government. The roots of American conservatism can be traced to the basic discussions about the role of government and states during the 1780's.

At the end of the 18th century, Philadelphia was the largest, most successful and wealthiest city in the country. In fact, Philadelphia was so prosperous that it boasted one tavern for every 25 men. The city was the location of the first hospital, fire company, lighted street and medical school in the USA. It was commented that Philadelphia was "a London in wealth, more than a London in arrogance."

http://www.ushistory.org/gop/tour_indhallcour...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Of course! Isn't this the way a Marxist-Communist administration works, they will be the only ones with guns.
This is why we have the 2nd amendment.
Love'em or hate'em, they do have balls! LMAO!!!
Just think if the Jewish people had weapons, they could have fought back against Hitler and his killers.

We will need our weapons one day and soon, lets not be like the Jewish people who were slaughtered by a madman. Madman as in what is the so-called leader of America.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Some of these dems have really gone off the cliff, haven't they?
Yes and its hard to decipher they are this lost.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We are getting excited about Inauguration Day you Retard.
anytime wtf posts that he is getting excited everybody better hide,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
==========

How Obama’s Policies Led to Benghazigate

It took some 22 hours for American help to arrive in Benghazi after all the t’s had been crossed and the i’s had been dotted, and the body of America’s ambassador to Libya had been dragged through the streets by “rescuers” stopping along the way to pose for cell phone pictures with his corpse.

It says something about the current state of asymmetrical warfare that not only can Al Qaeda throw together a coordinated string of attacks on American embassies around the region without anyone being the wiser for it, but boatloads of migrants from Libya can reach Europe faster on muscle power than American forces can reach a mission under attack while equipped with jet power.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/how-...

THIS does NOT bother some!!!

Why NOT ...
I will NEVER understand!

Other than they MUST BE ...
EXTREMELY "ignorant" ...
gail

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You're the one lost, bub, stop talking about the election, it's been over for two months. Move on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

They can TALK that BIG talk ...
BUT can't WALK the WALK ...

Cowardly ...

Seems they let their azz overload their mouth !!!
When the SHTF !!!
==========

Newspaper That Put Up List of Gun Owners Refuses to Become Gun-Free Zone
January 15, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield Comments (5)

The Journal News decided to put up a list of licensed gun owners, but as James O’Keefe found, its own staffers don’t seem to be inclined to turn their homes into gun free zones and some of its bigwigs are even protected by armed guards.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/news...

Seems ...
I'm about to run out of "ways" to say this in a "lady-like" fashion ...

BUT what we are coming to WILL take LESS THAN "lady-like" actions!

I'm a "survivor" ...
You can't be "lady-like" and DEFEND your LIFE!
When the BULLETS START flying ...!!!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Every black person I know that has been a slave should be compensated! Oh wait! I don't know any, neither does this retard (Conyers), BAAAAAAA

Reparations Bill Introduced in Congress

Conyers Reintroduces Reparations Effort

By Bridget Johnson, PJ Media

Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) introduced two reparations resolutions on the first day of the 113th Congress.

The first, H.R. 40, is “to acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.”
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

"But You Know I Love You"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

American Lady wrote:
They can TALK that BIG talk ...
BUT can't WALK the WALK ...
Cowardly ...
Seems they let their azz overload their mouth !!!
When the SHTF !!!
==========
Newspaper That Put Up List of Gun Owners Refuses to Become Gun-Free Zone
January 15, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield Comments (5)
The Journal News decided to put up a list of licensed gun owners, but as James O’Keefe found, its own staffers don’t seem to be inclined to turn their homes into gun free zones and some of its bigwigs are even protected by armed guards.
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/news...
Seems ...
I'm about to run out of "ways" to say this in a "lady-like" fashion ...
BUT what we are coming to WILL take LESS THAN "lady-like" actions!
I'm a "survivor" ...
You can't be "lady-like" and DEFEND your LIFE!
When the BULLETS START flying ...!!!
Noone accused you of being a lady. You "guys" are prepping for a war that isnt going to happen. Noone is coming for your guns,. Its all talk. But Im sure republicans will want to ake credit for stopping something that never actually happened. It's their MO
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You Cant Be a Beacon
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
Every black person I know that has been a slave should be compensated! Oh wait! I don't know any, neither does this retard (Conyers), BAAAAAAA
Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) introduced two reparations resolutions on the first day of the 113th Congress.
The first, H.R. 40, is “to acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.”
All black people should be given the guns of the republicans.
enquiring minds

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
All black people should be given the guns of the republicans.
Meaning what? What do you want the Black community to do with the republicans confiscated guns? Come on little pussycat...say what you mean or STFU.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

America
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Noone accused you of being a lady. You "guys" are prepping for a war that isnt going to happen. Noone is coming for your guns,. Its all talk. But Im sure republicans will want to ake credit for stopping something that never actually happened. It's their MO
Sort of like Obama and the demdums bragging that they saved us from doom and gloom with failed policies that got us closer to doom at Obama warp speed? Like that? LMAO...O-tay.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
They have been working on this since the 60's. They finally found a black man that could blame and excuse everything he did on racism and presto out of nowhere, he becomes America's new leader (what a joke--new leader).

The thing is, they will take out taxes as our recent paychecks have showned, then they will take out addl taxes for Obamacare, then they will take out taxes for the debts ran up by crooks/thugs and now they will take out more taxes for reparations (even though blacks are already receiving reparations in the special entitlements).

Anyone working or still will maybe take home $10. of their check. So everyone quits and then we have the two classes the elite have always wanted. The poor infortunate and the corrupted elite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,941 - 67,960 of144,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 127,756
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 16 min Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 25 min Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 37 min Mad 45
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 53 min Amy 27
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr 75 Scorpio 3,732
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr billy 356
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••