'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,397)

Showing posts 67,921 - 67,940 of138,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the government thugs are using the term "common sense" a lot in speeches these days.
Wonder whats up with that. They don't have any. But I guess they are trying to drive that thought home to their little low information servants out here.
You low IQ types are brainwashed by Faux Spews.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally alone is exactly right in your case.
"you" GOT it!
and would NOT have iT ANY other WAY!:)

Have been THAT way for OVER 7 years ...!!!
No children to "raise" ...
Been there ... DONE that!

No "husband" to take CARE of either!
Been there
DONE THAT ... Twice!

No live-ins EITHER!

I have been quite INDEPENDENT & Alone ...
And "lovin EVER Minute of iT!"

Can "you" say the SAME ...???

You see, there is a BIG difference in
being
Alone or Lonely ...

You can STILL be "lonely" in a CROWD of people ...
Alone is just THAT - alone
Privacy!!!!!!

To DO "whatever" in the hell I "please/WANT" ...

Without ANYbody wanting a "piece" of ME!
OR
AnyBODY sucking the "PEACE" out of MY life!
Capiche ...???
we r not skeered

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem! Why dont you and big talking ARI, STFU! I am a Republican and It makes me mad as hell that Idiot got elected! However I am not wtf or uncle tab! I will call your bluff! So try me STUPID! I live in the town listed on my post, You kiss my ass you yellow bastard, name a time here and I will meet you, try me and see!
OMG...chillax old person before you have a stroke. Nobody cares enough about your crazy old ass to bother going to Wally World to "fite" you. Yellow bastard? You are intelligent enough to realize that is a racist remark toward Native Americans (that you are obviously attempting to pass yourself off as)so please take your foot out of your mouth and crawl back to your cockroach ridden shed and fite the good fite with those pests. Lordy, you people are scary!!! None of you are anything to write home to the Mother Race and brag about. lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I "do" have a couple of 'stand by' Friends
LIVING with "me" ...

Smith & Wessoon ...

Are "you" familiar with them ???
I acquired those just a month or two back!
Since I'm getting a little "OLD" ... ;0)
[My human friends talked me in to it]
NEVER "needed" them before ...!!!

)8~D>
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" GOT it!
and would NOT have iT ANY other WAY!:)
Have been THAT way for OVER 7 years ...!!!
No children to "raise" ...
Been there ... DONE that!
No "husband" to take CARE of either!
Been there
DONE THAT ... Twice!
No live-ins EITHER!
I have been quite INDEPENDENT & Alone ...
And "lovin EVER Minute of iT!"
Can "you" say the SAME ...???
You see, there is a BIG difference in
being
Alone or Lonely ...
You can STILL be "lonely" in a CROWD of people ...
Alone is just THAT - alone
Privacy!!!!!!
To DO "whatever" in the hell I "please/WANT" ...
Without ANYbody wanting a "piece" of ME!
OR
AnyBODY sucking the "PEACE" out of MY life!
Capiche ...???
My Family is not dysfunctional.
American Native

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

we r not skeered wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...chillax old person before you have a stroke. Nobody cares enough about your crazy old ass to bother going to Wally World to "fite" you. Yellow bastard? You are intelligent enough to realize that is a racist remark toward Native Americans (that you are obviously attempting to pass yourself off as)so please take your foot out of your mouth and crawl back to your cockroach ridden shed and fite the good fite with those pests. Lordy, you people are scary!!! None of you are anything to write home to the Mother Race and brag about. lmao
No, yellow means coward! Yes I am 55, so I am old, It's up to you to see if I am crazy! That option remains open! However I think you are female, so I wouldnt lay a hand on you, I pass myself off as what I am! If you are racist, as I think you are, you are thinking of high yellow, which is racist. Alas you are stupid. I love how you like to play smart, it's funny! fite is spelled fight, HAHA!
tehran

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Ihh sie yo bry
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is licensed to do that...
CCDW (Constant Chicken Dick'n Weiner)permit!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, yellow means coward! Yes I am 55, so I am old, It's up to you to see if I am crazy! That option remains open! However I think you are female, so I wouldnt lay a hand on you, I pass myself off as what I am! If you are racist, as I think you are, you are thinking of high yellow, which is racist. Alas you are stupid. I love how you like to play smart, it's funny! fite is spelled fight, HAHA!
"T" ...
I've just read your first post ...
I'm typing a comment now... Post it shortly ... <3
Calm down ... Let's NOT fight amongst ourselves ... k
What my comment is WILL explain some things ...
I hope ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

....LOL!!!....

Obama Phone Lady Says: Darn Sure Won't Vote for Obama Again!

January 15, 2013

http://nation.foxnews.com/obama-phone-lady/20...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me 20 hours to respond, only because I had to respond to my own people,and people I like and respect. This is my response! I am Half Cherokee,and I am not one bit ashamed of it![Do NOT be ashamed EVER!] I don't even consider the black panties (spelled as intended), Worth a mention, they may have killed whitey by shooting him in the back, they scream a cowards scream! I dont even take them serious, I would beat the hell out of the first one I saw! The Klan however is another matter! They in one form or another have been around since 1865, they want to kill my people as 'Whitey' allways did, and did do so, as long as they were unarmed, sick or female or childern! They claim to represent Jesus? I hate to be me on Judgement Day, but I would hate a lot worse to be a klan member, or to support anything they stood for! Those little girls they killed in Birmingham all those years ago, should that make the white side of me proud? Not to mention all their other brave and glorious acts! It would be my opinion that anyone who sides with that scum, should join them! Goddamn the KKK!

"T" do not EVER be ashamed of WHO you are or where you come FROM! You can NOT help that! It's WHAT you do with it, after you are an "adult" that SHOWS how you were raised and/or NOT!

I have Cherokee in my blood and AM quite PROUD of iT![More on that shortly]

It's GREAT that you think so much of "OUR" Country to get an opinion on what the 'klan' stands for also. It shows your "human" side! Your caring side, if you will. All in all, I agree with what you say about it, too.

BUT when "we" go holding a whole class of people "guilty" over what only a portion has done, THAT is wrong TOO! imo

I do NOT think Ari "approves" of WHAT they have done, either! He is a GREAT American Patriot!!!!

I think, if I can speak for Ari ...
That it IS better to have them FOR "us"
THAN "against" us...

As an ally ... People to come together in time of NEED! As in war.

Because this Country is heading for a FALL/war ...
IF things do NOT change in Washington D.C.

And even tho, we do not agree on things they value or WE value ... ALL help will be appreciated in time of NEED, to KEEP our Sovereign Nation ... A Constitutional Republic ... So that WE ALL can continue living with

FREEDOM * Liberty ...
``````````

I do hope/pray that I have not stepped out of bounds on either of you, Ari or "T" ... <3

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem! Why dont you and big talking ARI, STFU! I am a Republican and It makes me mad as hell that Idiot got elected! However I am not wtf or uncle tab! I will call your bluff! So try me STUPID! I live in the town listed on my post, You kiss my ass you yellow bastard, name a time here and I will meet you, try me and see!
Are you Ben Nighthorse Campbell?

I haven't seen all your alias's, didn't think your style was very challenging. Did I call you unprepossessing?

Did I offend you? Did I call you out? Are you a friend or relative of wtf? Do you and he take turns on his rubber chickens?
I just wanna know who takes sloppy seconds?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just middle age!40 to 60 is middle,now.
Being a coward is always sort -of dependent on the circumstances.Sometimes you jump in and show tremendous courage when you have not thought of what you do,but only what is needed.So,thinking about it,then jumping in anyway is a special courage.
It bothers me that some think what was done years ago by some evil persons,now makes the ones living now part of the evil.Not so!If we are,and profess to be,Christians and have asked for forgiveness,the Lord forgives.Are any then to be held to a higher position.
American Native

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"T" ...
I've just read your first post ...
I'm typing a comment now... Post it shortly ... <3
Calm down ... Let's NOT fight amongst ourselves ... k
What my comment is WILL explain some things ...
I hope ...
AL, did you go all the way back to where that klan bastard was posting? Two of OURS agreed with it, I can not go for this shit! You and I have for the most part agreed, sadly Glasco and ARI think I am an asshole for standing against what I refuse to belive in! I am going to let this topix go, if you dont agree with every thing some say, you are an asshole, well I admit it I am.:) You may have noticed I dont give a shit, kinda like you. I will read whatever you post, but I'm done here, There is no right side! Not here, love T.
American Native

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Ben Nighthorse Campbell?
I haven't seen all your alias's, didn't think your style was very challenging. Did I call you unprepossessing?
Did I offend you? Did I call you out? Are you a friend or relative of wtf? Do you and he take turns on his rubber chickens?
I just wanna know who takes sloppy seconds?
If you call me out Ari, remember I am not wtf, be Goddamn sure you remember that!
American Native

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me 20 hours to respond, only because I had to respond to my own people,and people I like and respect. This is my response! I am Half Cherokee,and I am not one bit ashamed of it![Do NOT be ashamed EVER!] I don't even consider the black panties (spelled as intended), Worth a mention, they may have killed whitey by shooting him in the back, they scream a cowards scream! I dont even take them serious, I would beat the hell out of the first one I saw! The Klan however is another matter! They in one form or another have been around since 1865, they want to kill my people as 'Whitey' allways did, and did do so, as long as they were unarmed, sick or female or childern! They claim to represent Jesus? I hate to be me on Judgement Day, but I would hate a lot worse to be a klan member, or to support anything they stood for! Those little girls they killed in Birmingham all those years ago, should that make the white side of me proud? Not to mention all their other brave and glorious acts! It would be my opinion that anyone who sides with that scum, should join them! Goddamn the KKK!
"T" do not EVER be ashamed of WHO you are or where you come FROM! You can NOT help that! It's WHAT you do with it, after you are an "adult" that SHOWS how you were raised and/or NOT!
I have Cherokee in my blood and AM quite PROUD of iT![More on that shortly]
It's GREAT that you think so much of "OUR" Country to get an opinion on what the 'klan' stands for also. It shows your "human" side! Your caring side, if you will. All in all, I agree with what you say about it, too.
BUT when "we" go holding a whole class of people "guilty" over what only a portion has done, THAT is wrong TOO! imo
I do NOT think Ari "approves" of WHAT they have done, either! He is a GREAT American Patriot!!!!
I think, if I can speak for Ari ...
That it IS better to have them FOR "us"
THAN "against" us...
As an ally ... People to come together in time of NEED! As in war.
Because this Country is heading for a FALL/war ...
IF things do NOT change in Washington D.C.
And even tho, we do not agree on things they value or WE value ... ALL help will be appreciated in time of NEED, to KEEP our Sovereign Nation ... A Constitutional Republic ... So that WE ALL can continue living with
FREEDOM * Liberty ...
``````````
I do hope/pray that I have not stepped out of bounds on either of you, Ari or "T" ... <3
Thank you my dear AL! I was Holding the Klan and it only Guilty as they are! I hate them and all who support them AL, as I belive you do. The klan is not the answer. We are in a world of shit in this nation. If they are our only recourse, we are f--ked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call me out Ari, remember I am not wtf, be Goddamn sure you remember that!
Maybe you were high? Maybe you are high now?
what ISAID was Racism from any point of origin is still RACISM!
Look at the wtf little chicken shits post's and tell me he is not a CONSTANT RACIST! He gets that kind of response...that is his problem their problem! I said I'm NOT RACIST! If you have a chip on your shoulder...that's YOUR problem! I don't see skin color, I don't believe in hyphenated America. WE ARE ALL AMERICANS! I have said before; as a Marine we were all instructed that each Marine is GREEN, some are lighter some are darker.

I would love to meet wtf face to face, I think little snot nosed shits like him need to respect somebody for paying the price that keeps ALL AMERICANS FREE! COPS, FIREFIGHTERS, VETS, GUARDSMEN, etc.

And I don't give a rats ass about a challenge, the coroner takes care of those fools everyday! I have a family, so I don't provide work for the coroner without GOOD cause.

WHAT is your problem? Are YOU calling me a RACIST? because I understand why the KKK is making new friends? It's because of idiots like wtf!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lets get this straight:
We have some people who cannot comprehend what I said.
I am not nor have I ever belonged to the KKK.
If I saw any harm a child of ANY race, I WOULD STOMP A MUDHOLE in that ASS and proceed to STOMP IT DRY AGAIN!

And if I were at the Philadelphia voting poll when the NBPP turned away a real American Patriot (lived the racism and riots) like that little lady (not Caucasian) for wearing a Hillary for President T-Shirt I would break the arm holding that steel baton and shove it up his ass BEFORE unholstering my weapon! Just for principle.

I have a good friend who is very good at describing things we discuss, I call him Zo...check him out (his BOOK is great!)
http://www.pjtv.com/page/AlfonZo_Rachel 's_ZoNation/162/
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, did you go all the way back to where that klan bastard was posting? Two of OURS agreed with it, I can not go for this shit! You and I have for the most part agreed, sadly Glasco and ARI think I am an asshole for standing against what I refuse to belive in! I am going to let this topix go, if you dont agree with every thing some say, you are an asshole, well I admit it I am.:) You may have noticed I dont give a shit, kinda like you. I will read whatever you post, but I'm done here, There is no right side! Not here, love T.
American Native? Me, I don't think you are who you say you are.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want that battle?

I am of the warrior blood also, it gets hot fast (maybe it's because I have some Irish in there also).

My Native roots have been traced back to Chief Big Spring.
My grandmother used to tell me stories and I thought it was a season...I wish I had listened closer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,921 - 67,940 of138,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min The_Box 122,846
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 17 min Drifter 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 50 min imposter 81,210
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 1 hr Curious Georgia 31
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr jim 58
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••