'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#74936 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me on a drunk - STILL smarter than you.
You STAY "drunk on stupid"
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'
You know that bottle I had in my 'trunk'...
Still there :)
No "drinking" while I've been on here[topix]...
Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...
;0)
Alone Again - Naturally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_P-v1BVQn8XX
I apologize
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74937 Jan 15, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only should you not breed, You should've been aborted. Republican right wing extremism is destroying Our country. Humans like you are worthless in the Real world.
Whats wrong? Is Republican right wing extremism destroying this country by causing the left wing extreamism to feel a guilt in their hearts about the slather of innocent babies. Do you think you are getting rid of millions of "worthless humans" though abortions.
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74938 Jan 15, 2013
retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
if that were true oblamer would have jumped on it during the election, instead he had to settle for flying into N.J. for a photo op and then flying out while they are still suffering,
now that billary had time to make stuff up and massage her story with others in the state dept,
Hillary will testify now that they all have got their story straight.
I hope God gets hold of their tongues and
twists the truth out of them.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74939 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed an executive order banning imports of assault weapons.
July 08, 1989|By Matthew Purdy, Inquirer Washington Bureau The Associated press contributed to this article:
WASHINGTON The Bush administration announced yesterday that it would ban the importation of a wide range of semiautomatic assault rifles because they had no legitimate sporting use.The ban would keep about 700,000 guns awaiting importation from coming into the United States. But it would have no effect on limiting domestically manufactured assault weapons, which account for 75 percent of the approximately three million assault weapons in this country.
http://articles.philly.com/1989-07-08/news/26... .
yep, kept those guns in the boxes and made a good profit off them in the mid 90'es.
Bush's ban had nothing to do with banning guns from the public, just a protective measure for the gun makers in the US.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74940 Jan 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will testify now that they all have got their story straight.
I hope God gets hold of their tongues and
twists the truth out of them.
You silly retard pos, still whining about the Election.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#74941 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>yep, kept those guns in the boxes and made a good profit off them in the mid 90'es.
Bush's ban had nothing to do with banning guns from the public, just a protective measure for the gun makers in the US.
Stupis a-s.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74942 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed an executive order banning imports of assault weapons.
July 08, 1989|By Matthew Purdy, Inquirer Washington Bureau The Associated press contributed to this article:
WASHINGTON The Bush administration announced yesterday that it would ban the importation of a wide range of semiautomatic assault rifles because they had no legitimate sporting use.The ban would keep about 700,000 guns awaiting importation from coming into the United States. But it would have no effect on limiting domestically manufactured assault weapons, which account for 75 percent of the approximately three million assault weapons in this country.
http://articles.philly.com/1989-07-08/news/26... .
you really must watch what you post!
Also during that time I bought two Mac-11 and sold them in the 90'es for a very good profit, both had the prized 30 round clips.
At this moment, I haven't a single gun in my house, looks like I just might start buying again, there is money to be made, again!!!
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74943 Jan 15, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the perverted sex you engage in while watching Andy Griffin (TV personality)? Your confession, not mine.
You fell for Andy Griffin.
Believe me, we, the right, do not want to be like you, who wants to be perverted?
LOL!!! Some of these dems have really gone off the cliff, haven't they?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74944 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupis a-s.
see, even you can make money, if you don't shoot your eye out!!
what about it

Glasgow, KY

#74945 Jan 15, 2013
American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me 20 hours to respond, only because I had to respond to my own people,and people I like and respect. This is my response! I am Half Cherokee,and I am not one bit ashamed of it! I don't even consider the black panties (spelled as intended), Worth a mention, they may have killed whitey by shooting him in the back, they scream a cowards scream! I dont even take them serious, I would beat the hell out of the first one I saw! The Klan however is another matter! They in one form or another have been around since 1865, they want to kill my people as 'Whitey' allways did, and did do so, as long as they were unarmed, sick or female or childern! They claim to represent Jesus? I hate to be me on Judgement Day, but I would hate a lot worse to be a klan member, or to support anything they stood for! Those little girls they killed in Birmingham all those years ago, should that make the white side of me proud? Not to mention all their other brave and glorious acts! It would be my opinion that anyone who sides with that scum, should join them! Goddamn the KKK!
Make the "white" side of you proud? So any of us with "white" in us are forever guilty of everything any white klan member ever did even tho we never have associated with any klan members and despise them? WTF???
Does that mean that Obama should be ashamed that he is half black because blacks used to have slaves and sold their own people to whitey? When does it stop? How long do I have to pay for something that was never a part of my family? How long do blacks get to play the race card about things that didn't happen to them and how long do I have to pay for things I had no part in? Get over it already! My great grandmother was 3/4th's Shawnee. Is that my ticket to blame and accuse and cry and whine and be a victim my whole life? My ancestors were moved forcibly to Oklahoma. Should I sue somebody? lol Just what can we get out of our ancestors suffering? If we are to be blamed for everything that people of the same race have done over the years then surely we can flip it and make some big bucks off of it too, huh?

You are ridiculous and your rationalization of "your white side" is even sillier. Do us a favor and STFU because we will have to start paying the price for your stupidity since we all come from the same race...the human race. Give me a break!!!

Since: Dec 11

#74946 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you really must watch what you post!
Also during that time I bought two Mac-11 and sold them in the 90'es for a very good profit, both had the prized 30 round clips.
At this moment, I haven't a single gun in my house, looks like I just might start buying again, there is money to be made, again!!!
It's already too late! everything is SOLD OUT!
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74947 Jan 15, 2013
Seems the left wing whacky doodles are getting kind of frantic these days.Wonder whats causing that? Truth seeping in somewhere........

Since: Dec 11

#74948 Jan 15, 2013
Lets compare a Fox network "commentator" discussing Al Gore and Al Jazeera:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2094302181001/

And then... the same issue as discussed by MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11881780/q/Al%20G...

NO REPORT! THIS is my search results link!

Now talk about Fox news...this is why Liberals are so brainwashed, this is how they manipulate the sheeple!
truth is so revealing

Glasgow, KY

#74949 Jan 15, 2013
If Feinstein gets her proposal through...when you die...your guns belong to the government. If your family attempts to sell them, trade them, keep them in the family they will be prosecuted and will no longer be able to own a firearm because they will now have a felony. It's a slow process but it's a sure thing for the democrats in their plan to disarm American citizens like Mexico did to their citizens and we see how well that worked out. Only the government and the criminals have guns there. Dead men tell no tales so I guess we will never know how many murder victims there are in Mexico every day especially with the ability to use Executive Privilege at the drop of a hat. Is the White House still sending assault weapons to Mexico?

R.I.P. Brian Terry.
Syl

Argillite, KY

#74950 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me on a drunk - STILL smarter than you.
You STAY "drunk on stupid"
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'
You know that bottle I had in my 'trunk'...
Still there :)
No "drinking" while I've been on here[topix]...
Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...
;0)
Alone Again - Naturally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_P-v1BVQn8XX
Seems the government thugs are using the term "common sense" a lot in speeches these days.
Wonder whats up with that. They don't have any. But I guess they are trying to drive that thought home to their little low information servants out here.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#74951 Jan 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The lucky families will have kin folk that is in tool and die or machinist occupations and can make their own!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74952 Jan 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right! I went to a gun show at the Cessna Activity center last Saturday, what a surprise!! Guess I will have to depend on my "assault rocks".
American Native

Johnson City, TN

#74953 Jan 15, 2013
what about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Make the "white" side of you proud? So any of us with "white" in us are forever guilty of everything any white klan member ever did even tho we never have associated with any klan members and despise them? WTF???
Does that mean that Obama should be ashamed that he is half black because blacks used to have slaves and sold their own people to whitey? When does it stop? How long do I have to pay for something that was never a part of my family? How long do blacks get to play the race card about things that didn't happen to them and how long do I have to pay for things I had no part in? Get over it already! My great grandmother was 3/4th's Shawnee. Is that my ticket to blame and accuse and cry and whine and be a victim my whole life? My ancestors were moved forcibly to Oklahoma. Should I sue somebody? lol Just what can we get out of our ancestors suffering? If we are to be blamed for everything that people of the same race have done over the years then surely we can flip it and make some big bucks off of it too, huh?
You are ridiculous and your rationalization of "your white side" is even sillier. Do us a favor and STFU because we will have to start paying the price for your stupidity since we all come from the same race...the human race. Give me a break!!!
What is your problem! Why dont you and big talking ARI, STFU! I am a Republican and It makes me mad as hell that Idiot got elected! However I am not wtf or uncle tab! I will call your bluff! So try me STUPID! I live in the town listed on my post, You kiss my ass you yellow bastard, name a time here and I will meet you, try me and see!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#74954 Jan 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
Seems the left wing whacky doodles are getting kind of frantic these days.Wonder whats causing that? Truth seeping in somewhere........
We are getting excited about Inauguration Day you Retard.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#74955 Jan 15, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the government thugs are using the term "common sense" a lot in speeches these days.
Wonder whats up with that. They don't have any. But I guess they are trying to drive that thought home to their little low information servants out here.
You low IQ types are brainwashed by Faux Spews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe and Teresa 2 min looser 4
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Robert FRost 5,008
Sara Stewart I Am Sucking Your Mans Big Uncut C*ck 11 min sky 5
Tax tax and more tax 22 min john 10
new hunting and fishing store 1 hr ky hunter 6
Kfc 1 hr steve 14
Tanyard Cemetery Shocking Find Today 2 hr Bye 50
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 3 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County 12 hr Genius 8