'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,881 - 67,900 of 150,890 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me on a drunk - STILL smarter than you.
You STAY "drunk on stupid"
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'
You know that bottle I had in my 'trunk'...
Still there :)
No "drinking" while I've been on here[topix]...
Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...
;0)
Alone Again - Naturally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_P-v1BVQn8XX
Naturally alone is exactly right in your case.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
MODERATOR! wtf is talking about chickens again.
LOLOLOL
I think he is licensed to do that...
CCDW (Constant Chicken Dick'n Weiner)permit!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
and who writes the LAWS?
President: George H. W. Bush (R), until January 20, 1989 Dan Quayle (R), from January 20, 1989
President pro tempore: Robert Byrd (D)
[edit] Democratic majority
Majority Leader: George J. Mitchell
Majority Whip: Alan Cranston
[edit] Republican minority
Minority Leader: Bob Dole
Minority Whip: Alan K. Simpson
Conference Chairman: John Chafee
[edit] House of Representatives
Speaker: Jim Wright (D), until June 6, 1989 Tom Foley (D), from June 6, 1989
[edit] Democratic majority
Majority Leader: Tom Foley, until June 6, 1989 Dick Gephardt, from June 6, 1989
Majority Whip: Tony Coelho, until June 15, 1989 William H. Gray, from June 15, 1989
Caucus Chairman: William H. Gray, until June 15, 1989 Steny Hoyer, from June 15, 1989
[edit] Republican minority
Minority Leader: Robert H. Michel
Minority Whip: Dick Cheney, until March 20, 1989 Newt Gingrich, from March 20, 1989
Conference Chairman: Jerry Lewis
Banning "imports" what about "Domestic" manufacture?
Ever here of this site? http://thomas.loc.gov/home/LegislativeData.ph...
Just how gullible and ignorant are you???
American Native

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

what about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the klan sucks big time. I was just sort of surprised that you didn't add the black panthers in your rant. They have killed whitey in the name of what is "just". They spew their hatred thru megaphones on crowded public streets encouraging blacks to go kill whitey and their babies and the main stream news stations refuse to speak about it or report it to the citizens. Hmmm.
It took me 20 hours to respond, only because I had to respond to my own people,and people I like and respect. This is my response! I am Half Cherokee,and I am not one bit ashamed of it! I don't even consider the black panties (spelled as intended), Worth a mention, they may have killed whitey by shooting him in the back, they scream a cowards scream! I dont even take them serious, I would beat the hell out of the first one I saw! The Klan however is another matter! They in one form or another have been around since 1865, they want to kill my people as 'Whitey' allways did, and did do so, as long as they were unarmed, sick or female or childern! They claim to represent Jesus? I hate to be me on Judgement Day, but I would hate a lot worse to be a klan member, or to support anything they stood for! Those little girls they killed in Birmingham all those years ago, should that make the white side of me proud? Not to mention all their other brave and glorious acts! It would be my opinion that anyone who sides with that scum, should join them! Goddamn the KKK!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
I think he is licensed to do that...
CCDW (Constant Chicken Dick'n Weiner)permit!
you immature pos.

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Sounds like you finally found out what Topix is for!
We can exchange real opinions and share information. Occasionally we may dispel the myths, and break those barriers built by falsehoods and misinformation. The ideological left always points to Fox news "fair and balanced", fact is the media isn't "fair and balanced". For more than 50 years all Americans had was what ABC, CBS, and NBC would 'allow' US to know! So with the Lame Stream Media stacked like cordwood... why is a single Cable News network slammed by them so hard they still point out that ONE network as being biased? The Wizard of OZ (Obama's Zombies) has been exposed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YWyCCJ6B2WEXX&playnext=1 &list=PLB86808DD80888CE1 &feature=results_main
I don't buy into everything the mainstream media (as you ppl put it) says. I look what happens after decisions are made. If it affects the economy negatively it's the wrong choice, so on so forth. It's more if a common sense thing.
Now you people and Fox, Rush, Beck.... You all thrive on fear. Guess fear makes you feel important over others?? I know that's what makes Rushs and Becks clock tick. They love getting the republican masses in an uproar.
And just for an example on how Fox was wrong and main stream was right..... The election was won by Obama. Fox and Rove just couldn't let go... So.... Fox let Rove go!
And this gun grab that all of you go on and on about... It's just plain and simply a lie. But what will you ALL do? Claim a victory for fighting for your 2nd Amendment Rights.... When they were never in jeapordy in the first place.
Same story same ending just a different fear from republicans. Live by fear.... That's all any if you have as we see here daily.
LMAO!!
billy bob

Argillite, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
oh poor baby, can't make it on tips working the that same gay bar that wtf does, booo hooo sodoboy,
doesn't give as good as service as WTF , would be my guess. WTF, better him teach him how it's done in the gay bars.
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me on a drunk - STILL smarter than you.
You STAY "drunk on stupid"
Sorry 'bout ya 'luck'
You know that bottle I had in my 'trunk'...
Still there :)
No "drinking" while I've been on here[topix]...
Natural HIGH ...
and
Natural Anger ...
and
Natural Common Sense ...
;0)
Alone Again - Naturally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D_P-v1BVQn8XX
I apologize
Syl

Argillite, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only should you not breed, You should've been aborted. Republican right wing extremism is destroying Our country. Humans like you are worthless in the Real world.
Whats wrong? Is Republican right wing extremism destroying this country by causing the left wing extreamism to feel a guilt in their hearts about the slather of innocent babies. Do you think you are getting rid of millions of "worthless humans" though abortions.
Syl

Argillite, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

retards are dems wrote:
<quoted text>
if that were true oblamer would have jumped on it during the election, instead he had to settle for flying into N.J. for a photo op and then flying out while they are still suffering,
now that billary had time to make stuff up and massage her story with others in the state dept,
Hillary will testify now that they all have got their story straight.
I hope God gets hold of their tongues and
twists the truth out of them.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed an executive order banning imports of assault weapons.
July 08, 1989|By Matthew Purdy, Inquirer Washington Bureau The Associated press contributed to this article:
WASHINGTON The Bush administration announced yesterday that it would ban the importation of a wide range of semiautomatic assault rifles because they had no legitimate sporting use.The ban would keep about 700,000 guns awaiting importation from coming into the United States. But it would have no effect on limiting domestically manufactured assault weapons, which account for 75 percent of the approximately three million assault weapons in this country.
http://articles.philly.com/1989-07-08/news/26... .
yep, kept those guns in the boxes and made a good profit off them in the mid 90'es.
Bush's ban had nothing to do with banning guns from the public, just a protective measure for the gun makers in the US.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will testify now that they all have got their story straight.
I hope God gets hold of their tongues and
twists the truth out of them.
You silly retard pos, still whining about the Election.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>yep, kept those guns in the boxes and made a good profit off them in the mid 90'es.
Bush's ban had nothing to do with banning guns from the public, just a protective measure for the gun makers in the US.
Stupis a-s.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop typing and so some research dumb dumb.
In 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed an executive order banning imports of assault weapons.
July 08, 1989|By Matthew Purdy, Inquirer Washington Bureau The Associated press contributed to this article:
WASHINGTON The Bush administration announced yesterday that it would ban the importation of a wide range of semiautomatic assault rifles because they had no legitimate sporting use.The ban would keep about 700,000 guns awaiting importation from coming into the United States. But it would have no effect on limiting domestically manufactured assault weapons, which account for 75 percent of the approximately three million assault weapons in this country.
http://articles.philly.com/1989-07-08/news/26... .
you really must watch what you post!
Also during that time I bought two Mac-11 and sold them in the 90'es for a very good profit, both had the prized 30 round clips.
At this moment, I haven't a single gun in my house, looks like I just might start buying again, there is money to be made, again!!!
Syl

Argillite, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the perverted sex you engage in while watching Andy Griffin (TV personality)? Your confession, not mine.
You fell for Andy Griffin.
Believe me, we, the right, do not want to be like you, who wants to be perverted?
LOL!!! Some of these dems have really gone off the cliff, haven't they?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupis a-s.
see, even you can make money, if you don't shoot your eye out!!
what about it

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

American Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me 20 hours to respond, only because I had to respond to my own people,and people I like and respect. This is my response! I am Half Cherokee,and I am not one bit ashamed of it! I don't even consider the black panties (spelled as intended), Worth a mention, they may have killed whitey by shooting him in the back, they scream a cowards scream! I dont even take them serious, I would beat the hell out of the first one I saw! The Klan however is another matter! They in one form or another have been around since 1865, they want to kill my people as 'Whitey' allways did, and did do so, as long as they were unarmed, sick or female or childern! They claim to represent Jesus? I hate to be me on Judgement Day, but I would hate a lot worse to be a klan member, or to support anything they stood for! Those little girls they killed in Birmingham all those years ago, should that make the white side of me proud? Not to mention all their other brave and glorious acts! It would be my opinion that anyone who sides with that scum, should join them! Goddamn the KKK!
Make the "white" side of you proud? So any of us with "white" in us are forever guilty of everything any white klan member ever did even tho we never have associated with any klan members and despise them? WTF???
Does that mean that Obama should be ashamed that he is half black because blacks used to have slaves and sold their own people to whitey? When does it stop? How long do I have to pay for something that was never a part of my family? How long do blacks get to play the race card about things that didn't happen to them and how long do I have to pay for things I had no part in? Get over it already! My great grandmother was 3/4th's Shawnee. Is that my ticket to blame and accuse and cry and whine and be a victim my whole life? My ancestors were moved forcibly to Oklahoma. Should I sue somebody? lol Just what can we get out of our ancestors suffering? If we are to be blamed for everything that people of the same race have done over the years then surely we can flip it and make some big bucks off of it too, huh?

You are ridiculous and your rationalization of "your white side" is even sillier. Do us a favor and STFU because we will have to start paying the price for your stupidity since we all come from the same race...the human race. Give me a break!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>you really must watch what you post!
Also during that time I bought two Mac-11 and sold them in the 90'es for a very good profit, both had the prized 30 round clips.
At this moment, I haven't a single gun in my house, looks like I just might start buying again, there is money to be made, again!!!
It's already too late! everything is SOLD OUT!
Syl

Argillite, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Seems the left wing whacky doodles are getting kind of frantic these days.Wonder whats causing that? Truth seeping in somewhere........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lets compare a Fox network "commentator" discussing Al Gore and Al Jazeera:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2094302181001/

And then... the same issue as discussed by MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11881780/q/Al%20G...

NO REPORT! THIS is my search results link!

Now talk about Fox news...this is why Liberals are so brainwashed, this is how they manipulate the sheeple!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search