'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,389)

Showing posts 67,761 - 67,780 of139,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay <3
-N-
Me Three ... <3
go ahead and count your interweb alter ego so you can make it four, Sybil
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was because of "progress" ...
u no peta ... the money scam ...
If I want your opinion I'll yell into the kitchen and ask for it.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

KENTUCKY SHERIFF TO FEDS:'YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO PULL GUNS OUT OF JACKSON COUNTY'

As I wrote on Jan. 11, Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman has made it clear that gun laws which violate the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution will not be enforced in his county.

On Jan. 12, he followed this up with a press conference in which he explained that a Sheriff's powers are predominant over the powers of federal and state agents. When he says these things he drives gun-grabbers batty because he says them with the conviction that rests on knowledge, and he has no intention of backing down.

During the press conference, he took time to explain his powers as sheriff:

I am responsible for the people inside this county. I am the highest elected official in this county, and this is the only opportunity the people have to speak for themselves and say 'this is what we want.'

I can ask federal people to leave, they have to leave. I can ask state people to leave, they have to leave....[And] it doesn't matter what [new laws] Obama passes, the sheriff has more power than the federal people.

He said that if federal gun-grabbers don't understand this, then "they need to go back and study it," because Kentucky "is a commonwealth."

hehe......a kickass sheriff!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Holy god! I just saw where you guys pollute more threads than just this one. how in the hell do you dorks find that much time?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Like I posted. You or your neighbor are lying about the one week pay check being $150.00 less than last year. It's NOT possible. The only tax that went up is the 2% on Social Security unless someone makes more than $400,000.00 per year. To pay $150.00 more per week at only a 2% increase you would have to make $7500.00 per week.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/high...
No one is lying, except in your mind. You would love for it to be a lie so you can keep on admiring and idolizing your idol.

Again, referencing the huffingtonpost (aka Obama lovers), yeah right.

Please, show a little intelligence when you are quoting a lib, as if someone actually believes them except the libs.

....Obama is taking more than 2% isn't he.

Again, evading the points about people living off of others who work and who don't even pay $1 per month, how come?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
You know I bet that's something you Repubs never thought about. Not only was Mitt paying just 15% income tax he was not paying on dime into Medicare or Social Security. Before Jan 1. 2013 no taxes were taken out for SS or Medicare on Capital Gains income. You all love to talk about the moochers. How about that??? Most of the super rich pay nothing on either one. But they ALL get Medicare at 65.
why don't you sodof@gs make up your mind, either the top 2 % pay most of the taxes or they pay nothing, you are the stupidest group of sodomites in any country including europe, but America always has to be the best at what we do and we sure have the stupidest sodomites anywhere,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Jay wrote:
KENTUCKY SHERIFF TO FEDS:'YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO PULL GUNS OUT OF JACKSON COUNTY'
As I wrote on Jan. 11, Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman has made it clear that gun laws which violate the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution will not be enforced in his county.
On Jan. 12, he followed this up with a press conference in which he explained that a Sheriff's powers are predominant over the powers of federal and state agents. When he says these things he drives gun-grabbers batty because he says them with the conviction that rests on knowledge, and he has no intention of backing down.
During the press conference, he took time to explain his powers as sheriff:
I am responsible for the people inside this county. I am the highest elected official in this county, and this is the only opportunity the people have to speak for themselves and say 'this is what we want.'
I can ask federal people to leave, they have to leave. I can ask state people to leave, they have to leave....[And] it doesn't matter what [new laws] Obama passes, the sheriff has more power than the federal people.
He said that if federal gun-grabbers don't understand this, then "they need to go back and study it," because Kentucky "is a commonwealth."
hehe......a kickass sheriff!
I just saw him on Greta :)
Tried to come on and say ...
BUT my pc was acting UP!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want your opinion I'll yell into the kitchen and ask for it.
IF "I" want yours ...
I'll "ring" your bell ...

Don't hold ya breath ...
OR better YET ...
WHY not ???:)
tee hee hee ...
BE a looooooong wait :D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
Holy god! I just saw where you guys pollute more threads than just this one. how in the hell do you dorks find that much time?
Imagine THAT
-N-
Ain't been BANNED yet :)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no truths here. Only accusations and right wing psychos posting silly internet "news" links. And a lot of name calling.
it is physically impossible for you to be any stupider than what you are, no one on earth has ever been as socially retarded as you,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you sodof@gs make up your mind, either the top 2 % pay most of the taxes or they pay nothing, you are the stupidest group of sodomites in any country including europe, but America always has to be the best at what we do and we sure have the stupidest sodomites anywhere,
Are all of the other threads you troll getting boring? E-cry all over the place.#Phony
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
it is physically impossible for you to be any stupider than what you are, no one on earth has ever been as socially retarded as you,
...says the lonely soul that oozes their "stupider" all over the interwebs.#clown
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the WMD'S dumbass?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
hidden in that gay bar you dance at,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"I" am #1 ...
FIRST ... hun ... ;0)
BUT if it'll MAKE you
SHUT UP ...
I'll say it AGAIN ...
BITE me ..........
-N-
LiKe iT ...
You prolly taste like paula deen's fat gut. and that does not appeal to me
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have freely chosen to live in a dream world"? I am pretty grounded. You are a depserate republicant trying to look all smart and philosophical on Topix. And I never said I endorsed abortion. I endorse the choice. So try to convince someone else that your weak party and their weak ideas are "normal" or "right". I'm good right where I am.
Clue to common sense, if you support the woman's right to choose to abort, you support abortion.

Hey, are you trying to convince yourself how grounded, how normal, how innocent on supporting abortion you are? Sort of like a baby whining.

This is what Obama does, plays every card he can to blame everything evil and wrong he commits on anyone or anything, so he will look like the little innocent, pitiful, picked on kid. He is a fraud and a crybaby.

Birds of a feather flock together.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw him on Greta :)
Tried to come on and say ...
BUT my pc was acting UP!

I think the states will soon come forward on this...and you can add Texas, Tenn., Montana, Wyoming and Arizona to this as well.

It's only just begun since everyone is waiting to see what they will do on Nerdhill in Washington.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the lonely soul that oozes their "stupider" all over the interwebs.#clown
seriously, who gets you dressed in the morning? you do not have the intellect to do it yourself, you libotards are so stupid you have crossed the line of comprehension, you don't know you are extremely stupid because you are too stupid to realize it, so, we will just make fun of you libotards,

oh, by the way, MSLSD wants their blowup sheep back, BAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Never mentioned it was a double wide mobile home. I'm glad you were able to move up from that single wide you were once in.
how long have you been a sodomite? the only reason I ask is because wtf and worse have been going behind your back sneaking out among the chickens, just thought you should know,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You prolly taste like paula deen's fat gut. and that does not appeal to me
"you" will NEVER ...
get a "chance"
to FIND out !!!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Here's one I have to share !!!

COUNT VULGAR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we can get it up at night, olde man.

Old Man said:
Yeah and posting on Topix all night too.. So, what are you doing with it?
Petting it? Yeah, that's what I figured... lmao...

``````````

HIGH Fives to Old Man :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,761 - 67,780 of139,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 28 min Mom 18
wreck 47 min Concerned 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 123,236
Thompson Park (Aug '13) 1 hr john 14
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,696
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr lolz 50
enoch boone (Oct '13) 2 hr missing DT 2
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 2 hr stinger 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••