'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#74789 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74790 Jan 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the states will soon come forward on this...and you can add Texas, Tenn., Montana, Wyoming and Arizona to this as well.
It's only just begun since everyone is waiting to see what they will do on Nerdhill in Washington.
Nerdhill ...
BRILLIANT :D
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74791 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe Vs Wade was decided by the US Suprene Court January 22, 1973... who is this "person that is enacting the evil law" ?
There is plenty of killing of inocent babies in the bible.
I laugh every time I see your name "Reality". Lol. The rest of society left you behind 40 years ago...
It's sad that you are having difficulty accepting the reality of the world around you.
You don't get to judge what is right and what is wrong. Who do you Think you are?
Judgement is by the higher power, one you will bow down to one day regardless, if you want to or not.

The judging, you say I am doing. When a moron says "I support the woman's right to choose but I am not for abortion" is just riding both sides of the fence and this is dreaming, not facing the truth.

It could also, being a coward because you want iot both ways.

Just because a judicial system passes a law legalizing murder, does not make it right.

Wait till Obama starts legalizing genociding elderly, disable, anyone which are too cost affective for America to pay for. He will and you will high five it until it comes to you or someone close to you.

Then, I can come behind you and say, "hey, it was enacted as law by Obama's Healthcare, so it is okay and please don't judge it because you don't have the right to judge it."
worse

Ashland, KY

#74792 Jan 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Clue to common sense, if you support the woman's right to choose to abort, you support abortion.
Hey, are you trying to convince yourself how grounded, how normal, how innocent on supporting abortion you are? Sort of like a baby whining.
This is what Obama does, plays every card he can to blame everything evil and wrong he commits on anyone or anything, so he will look like the little innocent, pitiful, picked on kid. He is a fraud and a crybaby.
Birds of a feather flock together.
then clearly you dont get the difference.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74793 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" will NEVER ...
get a "chance"
to FIND out !!!:)
then i will grow old a happy guy. i never offered btw
worse

Ashland, KY

#74794 Jan 14, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
no, humans do not, sodof@gs do, but humans do not,
your posts are getting sillier by the day. Alzheimer's or is the conservatism catching up to you?
worse

Ashland, KY

#74795 Jan 14, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, who gets you dressed in the morning? you do not have the intellect to do it yourself, you libotards are so stupid you have crossed the line of comprehension, you don't know you are extremely stupid because you are too stupid to realize it, so, we will just make fun of you libotards,
oh, by the way, MSLSD wants their blowup sheep back, BAAAAAAAAAAA
Then dry your gun oil off its ass and mail it to them.
Jay

Paris, TN

#74796 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
Holy god! I just saw where you guys pollute more threads than just this one. how in the hell do you dorks find that much time?

Well, I guess we'll just have to level with you then. You see, we are all extremely wealthy republicans like Mitt Romney. We don't have to work, we have hired help, so we have plenty of time to play. You understand, I'm sure.

Are you also a millionaire? We see you've been here a lot, too.
he got

Hyden, KY

#74797 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
your posts are getting sillier by the day. Alzheimer's or is the conservatism catching up to you?
a bad case of Romneisa yet.
eat crow

Glasgow, KY

#74798 Jan 14, 2013
I must say I am a little surprised that the dems are starting to turn on each other sooner than expected. There isn't a lock strong enough to hold the skeletons that have started falling out of Harry Reid's closet. Of course old Harry assumes his media mob will protect him, as usual, but I'm not so sure this time. It will be interesting to see how Obama plays this one especially if the media can't squash the story because of serious Federal charges. Executive Privilege again? lol

It's been reported that Reid would have had to save every penny of his Senator salary for 26 years and pay no taxes to even come close to his worth of today which is estimated to be between 5 and 11 million dollars. Harry's son is worth 55 million dollars. Rory Reid is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese company (surprise, surprise) The Chinese company that Reid represents is seeking to build a 5 billion dollar Solar plant on 9,000 acres in the Nevada desert. The county unanimously agreed to sell the land to the Chinese for 4 million dollars. The land was valued at 3.8 million dollars. Wow! Not much of a profit for Nevada, huh? At least the Chinese will own 9,000 acres of Nevada when their solar facade goes belly up. This isn't the first time old senile Harry Reid has been accused of "aiding" his son and the Chinese in lucrative deals. But you will never hear about these stories on the main stream news hour. lol

Harry Reid...Obama's right hand man. Old Harry hasn't succeeded in producing/passing a budget for our country in 3 going on 4 years now but he sure as hell knows how to pad his sons pockets and create employment for the Chinese. But Reid still isn't as crafty and corrupt as the old botox Queen Nancy Pelosi. She has made laws and dealt with lobbyist on the side and did much insider trading in her many crooked years on the Hill. These are the two people Obama handed power to when he was first elected and didn't have a clue what to do. Damn...where's the CHANGE at this time around?

Ladies and gentlemen...you've been suckered in the worst kind of way. We told you so!!!
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#74799 Jan 14, 2013
eat crow wrote:
I must say I am a little surprised that the dems are starting to turn on each other sooner than expected. There isn't a lock strong enough to hold the skeletons that have started falling out of Harry Reid's closet. Of course old Harry assumes his media mob will protect him, as usual, but I'm not so sure this time. It will be interesting to see how Obama plays this one especially if the media can't squash the story because of serious Federal charges. Executive Privilege again? lol
It's been reported that Reid would have had to save every penny of his Senator salary for 26 years and pay no taxes to even come close to his worth of today which is estimated to be between 5 and 11 million dollars. Harry's son is worth 55 million dollars. Rory Reid is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese company (surprise, surprise) The Chinese company that Reid represents is seeking to build a 5 billion dollar Solar plant on 9,000 acres in the Nevada desert. The county unanimously agreed to sell the land to the Chinese for 4 million dollars. The land was valued at 3.8 million dollars. Wow! Not much of a profit for Nevada, huh? At least the Chinese will own 9,000 acres of Nevada when their solar facade goes belly up. This isn't the first time old senile Harry Reid has been accused of "aiding" his son and the Chinese in lucrative deals. But you will never hear about these stories on the main stream news hour. lol
Harry Reid...Obama's right hand man. Old Harry hasn't succeeded in producing/passing a budget for our country in 3 going on 4 years now but he sure as hell knows how to pad his sons pockets and create employment for the Chinese. But Reid still isn't as crafty and corrupt as the old botox Queen Nancy Pelosi. She has made laws and dealt with lobbyist on the side and did much insider trading in her many crooked years on the Hill. These are the two people Obama handed power to when he was first elected and didn't have a clue what to do. Damn...where's the CHANGE at this time around?
Ladies and gentlemen...you've been suckered in the worst kind of way. We told you so!!!
I've eaten dog,can only guess which part, I'm not joking; but never crow.
So you think it's a bad thing that the chinese are helping us with solar panels?They have become the masters of solar panels.And I'm sure that Americans will be doing the work not the chinese. So please give clean energy a chance not a political stance.
Jay

Paris, TN

#74803 Jan 14, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
no, humans do not, sodof@gs do, but humans do not,

That's right *dar* but here are the demon-crats that do:

On Tuesday, Planned Parenthood released its abortion numbers for 2011. The sickening total? The nation's largest abortion provider murdered 333,964 unborn children under the guise of "women's health care," all while receiving $524.4 million from the U.S. government.

And where does the U.S. government get their money for their dastardly deeds? Us, of course. So they take my money for something I oppose and put it toward what they support.

I protest one damn dime of mine going to these wretched demons!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74804 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know me. You know nothing of my life. But, god damn your little story about you being a weak minded follower was cute.
Do you have any BALLZ ???

You have already shown
US ...

"you" have only a couple
of 'shriveled raisins.'

Carry on ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#74806 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just another Red Neck Country boy!
You need to chock yo self!
Maybe an Ice Cube will help you chill...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DKJsSPATDLYXX
For someone who talks all that trash about gangsters/thugs you sure do know a lot of 90's gangsta rap.

What a SHAM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74807 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
Welcome to Alcoholic Lady's Propaganda Page, just say anything, no truth or facts allowed Y'all
Come on In ... Y'all

~ THE QUEEN OF THE SILVER DOLLAR ~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74810 Jan 14, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who talks all that trash about gangsters/thugs you sure do know a lot of 90's gangsta rap.
What a SHAM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lx-7OKBGcbYXX
You Make My Pants Want To Get Up And Dance

u r sew knot write ... ;0)
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74812 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You Make My Pants Want To Get Up And Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DfaSIzR-QkXX
u r sew knot write ... ;0)
now she wants you to dance in her pants why o why lord o mine???????
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74813 Jan 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right *dar* but here are the demon-crats that do:
On Tuesday, Planned Parenthood released its abortion numbers for 2011. The sickening total? The nation's largest abortion provider murdered 333,964 unborn children under the guise of "women's health care," all while receiving $524.4 million from the U.S. government.
And where does the U.S. government get their money for their dastardly deeds? Us, of course. So they take my money for something I oppose and put it toward what they support.
I protest one damn dime of mine going to these wretched demons!
if you want to argue for the conservaturds get the facts straight and quit lying and whats worse an abortion or killing a 20 year old soldier like Bush did cause your mad?

Since: Dec 11

#74814 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have no soul, let alone a sense of humor. This is obviously your comfort zone, and you belong here on Topix. Anything else would swallow you whole. Big fish in a topix pond? Congrats, bro.
No soul? who would be best judge of that?
Comfort zone?
Bring your best argument...YOUR CHOICE.
Big fish? I'm just a an accomplished literary minnow; c'mon in the waters fine!

You have no idea what lurks beneath still waters!

Bring that "Original" thought no copy/paste BS!
I'll shred you!

R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74816 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No soul? who would be best judge of that?
Comfort zone?
Bring your best argument...YOUR CHOICE.
Big fish? I'm just a an accomplished literary minnow; c'mon in the waters fine!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZvCI-gNK_y4XX
You have no idea what lurks beneath still waters!
Bring that "Original" thought no copy/paste BS!
I'll shred you!
sounds like you never been fishin the minnow always dies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sekri Jake Clark 4 min know him 2
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 7 min Peter Vayeos Chang 3,847
s.e.k.r.i. 9 min work there now 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Mike Duquette 131,463
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 34 min Curiouswonderer 4
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 36 min marvin 3
who will you vote for as jailer 39 min marvin 63
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 3 hr Voter 15
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 20 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville