'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
67,721 - 67,740 of 147,246 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
You are Welcome here Democrat Blue Dog !!! ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Hillbilly not redneck I a democrat blue dog believe in god ,guns country . Thse gd sick liberal SOB had be kicked the head at birth .
"Alley Oop"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Unamerican Lady is a stupid ass.
Oh ... reallllly
I guess "you" are a "smart" one then ...
Cause WE see you doing "tricks"
ALL the 'time'... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
rhetoric
Is "that" any relation to Cedric ...
ya know the "comedian" ...

who "attempts" to 'entertain'...

;0)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe Vs Wade was decided by the US Suprene Court January 22, 1973... who is this "person that is enacting the evil law" ?
There is plenty of killing of inocent babies in the bible.
I laugh every time I see your name "Reality". Lol. The rest of society left you behind 40 years ago...
It's sad that you are having difficulty accepting the reality of the world around you.
You don't get to judge what is right and what is wrong. Who do you Think you are?
Actually Christians do not get to judge others; guess who does Judge, so your argument is of little or no use here right?

Ask yourself WWJD? Would he condone "a murder of convenience"?
Would Jesus encourage unwed teens to risk HIV/Aids to have single moms do what feels good...damn the morality all to hell?

Reality is that cultures have always had moral standards; what you call progress, is often regarded as regress in moral terms.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AnotherFineMessDemRats wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play video games...
Go cook up a theory...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

There Is Hope In the World- Let Us Cling To It

there-is-hope-in-the-world-let -us-cling-to-it
http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "that" any relation to Cedric ...
ya know the "comedian" ...
who "attempts" to 'entertain'...
;0)
Stop huffing paint.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't feel sorry for you ...I feel sorry for America that we have, half of the country clueless, brain dead...
OBAMA
ZOMBIES !!!!!
You mean the majority of the voters that do not think the same way you do?
More Americans may have voted for Mitt had it not been for the fact that no Repub could answer one simple question. Name just ONE policy difference between what Mitt promised to do that Bush didn't do.
I wonder what Mitt thinks about his new tax rate on his $57,000.00 per day income. Up 5% from 15% plus having to pay Social Security and Medicare tax on capital gains income.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion is not as valuable as you Think. You are nothing more than a Sore Loser. The only difference between you and the other right-wing extremists is that you are capable of correctly spelling your insane views.
I'm just another Red Neck Country boy!

You need to chock yo self!

Maybe an Ice Cube will help you chill...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

You know I bet that's something you Repubs never thought about. Not only was Mitt paying just 15% income tax he was not paying on dime into Medicare or Social Security. Before Jan 1. 2013 no taxes were taken out for SS or Medicare on Capital Gains income. You all love to talk about the moochers. How about that??? Most of the super rich pay nothing on either one. But they ALL get Medicare at 65.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the majority of the voters that do not think the same way you do?
More Americans may have voted for Mitt had it not been for the fact that no Repub could answer one simple question. Name just ONE policy difference between what Mitt promised to do that Bush didn't do.
I wonder what Mitt thinks about his new tax rate on his $57,000.00 per day income. Up 5% from 15% plus having to pay Social Security and Medicare tax on capital gains income.
Honesty is lacking here, I would prescribe a healthy dose of Common Sense, you appear to be allergic!

Wealthy people actually pay fewer taxes no matter what the effective rate is...They hire CPA's to hide it all!

Offshore accounts, foreign investment and when taxes go up so does the Black market business! Black market is not Big Mama's corner market somewhere in Cinci-nasty! see what I'm sayin?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop huffing paint.
BITE Me ...

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/14/gop-congres...

;0)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD? Who wants Jack Daniels? Keep preaching your cult messages. I don't care what Jesus would do. He was such an awful and mentally Ill cult leader they murdered him. Your argument is of little or no use in 2013, that HeySoos gig is over.
There you go again with pseudo intellectual Bovine fecal Matter!
It's not a "cult" message, it's a genuine question with deep seated religious connotations! YOU CAN'T HANDLE the TRUTH!
I knew a little know it all like you once; my platoon was told we were about to be deployed to Beirut, Lebanon. We were shown a video of the U.S. Embassy, fire and smoke, bodies strewn about, civilians, diplomats, and U.S. Marines! We were given instructions to write Mom and Pop, that we were fine and would be in touch soon.
We were told to inventory our gear and pack our sea bags. We cleaned our M-16's and then we had some free time to discuss deployment HiHo or HiLo, and I sat on my foot locker reading my standard issue Gideon's Bible. The little guy from Louisville ask me if I knew how he could be saved, he was having second thoughts about his atheism...he said he would not want to die not knowing what would happen IF CHRIST does exist! That's what we call a fox hole Christian, when I told him about John 3:16, he walked back to his own footlocker and grabbed a bottle of C.L.P. and drank it all!
Marines were mixed...some yelled for a corpsman others just called him "shitbird". The next day he tried to get a section 8 saying he was gay, suicidal, etc. As human beings we go through these stages...you must be untested; when you face death, talk to me about God. I've been to hell and BACK, my God was with me...always!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Q: How many NRA members does it take to change a light bulb?

A: More Guns

----------

Obama: After watching you during the election, I'm thinking about giving you a cabinet post

Romney: Thanks Barack, which one?

Obama: Secretary of Losing
----------

George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing, and landed in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George W. said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!" George W. was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you are handicapped." The kid replied, "I will be, after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE Me ...

;0)
Me too ...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't you have a friend to play games, this is forum for grownups ...
Would you like me to leave you alone so you hit on american lady and suck up to the rest of the republicants here with your conspiracy theories? Im pretty sure a zombie's groans are more coherent than trying to read most of your posts.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

worse wrote:
Q: How many NRA members does it take to change a light bulb?
A: More Guns
----------
Obama: After watching you during the election, I'm thinking about giving you a cabinet post
Romney: Thanks Barack, which one?
Obama: Secretary of Losing
----------
George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing, and landed in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.
The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".
The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George W. said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"
The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!" George W. was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you are handicapped." The kid replied, "I will be, after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"
..and finally we see your true level of critical thought, you are unprepossessing!(unremarkable) .
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too ...
No to both. Even if I were a cannibal, I wouldnt risk catching conservatism.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Me Three!
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 1 hr Bville resident 13
Teresa Johnson and Rex 5 hr wondering 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 129,040
john sowders 5 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 5 hr LMAO 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Gfm 81,565
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 6 hr Jack 22
•••
•••