'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74747 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop huffing paint.
BITE Me ...

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/14/gop-congres...

;0)

Since: Dec 11

#74750 Jan 14, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD? Who wants Jack Daniels? Keep preaching your cult messages. I don't care what Jesus would do. He was such an awful and mentally Ill cult leader they murdered him. Your argument is of little or no use in 2013, that HeySoos gig is over.
There you go again with pseudo intellectual Bovine fecal Matter!
It's not a "cult" message, it's a genuine question with deep seated religious connotations! YOU CAN'T HANDLE the TRUTH!
I knew a little know it all like you once; my platoon was told we were about to be deployed to Beirut, Lebanon. We were shown a video of the U.S. Embassy, fire and smoke, bodies strewn about, civilians, diplomats, and U.S. Marines! We were given instructions to write Mom and Pop, that we were fine and would be in touch soon.
We were told to inventory our gear and pack our sea bags. We cleaned our M-16's and then we had some free time to discuss deployment HiHo or HiLo, and I sat on my foot locker reading my standard issue Gideon's Bible. The little guy from Louisville ask me if I knew how he could be saved, he was having second thoughts about his atheism...he said he would not want to die not knowing what would happen IF CHRIST does exist! That's what we call a fox hole Christian, when I told him about John 3:16, he walked back to his own footlocker and grabbed a bottle of C.L.P. and drank it all!
Marines were mixed...some yelled for a corpsman others just called him "shitbird". The next day he tried to get a section 8 saying he was gay, suicidal, etc. As human beings we go through these stages...you must be untested; when you face death, talk to me about God. I've been to hell and BACK, my God was with me...always!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74751 Jan 14, 2013
Q: How many NRA members does it take to change a light bulb?

A: More Guns

----------

Obama: After watching you during the election, I'm thinking about giving you a cabinet post

Romney: Thanks Barack, which one?

Obama: Secretary of Losing
----------

George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing, and landed in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George W. said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"

The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!" George W. was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you are handicapped." The kid replied, "I will be, after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"
Jay

Paris, TN

#74752 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BITE Me ...

;0)
Me too ...
worse

Ashland, KY

#74753 Jan 14, 2013
AnotherFineMessDemRats wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a friend to play games, this is forum for grownups ...
Would you like me to leave you alone so you hit on american lady and suck up to the rest of the republicants here with your conspiracy theories? Im pretty sure a zombie's groans are more coherent than trying to read most of your posts.

#74754 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
----------
Obama: After watching you during the election, I'm thinking about giving you a cabinet post
----------
George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing, and landed in the creek below. Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.
The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. said, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".
The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's." George W. said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"
The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!" George W. was a little perplexed by this and said, "But you don't look like you are handicapped." The kid replied, "I will be, after my dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning!"
..and finally we see your true level of critical thought, you are unprepossessing!(unremarkable) .
worse

Ashland, KY

#74755 Jan 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too ...
No to both. Even if I were a cannibal, I wouldnt risk catching conservatism.

#74756 Jan 14, 2013
Me Three!
:)

#74757 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to leave you alone so you hit on american lady and suck up to the rest of the republicants here with your conspiracy theories? Im pretty sure a zombie's groans are more coherent than trying to read most of your posts.
I can't believe you are from Ashland, Ky...went to hell since I was there. You must be a Buckeye that drifted across the river!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74758 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
----------
----------
Fox News ... About Gun-Free Zones Stopping Crime
worse

Ashland, KY

#74759 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you are from Ashland, Ky...went to hell since I was there. You must be a Buckeye that drifted across the river!
Hardly. Since you left the mean IQ raised and less animals have been violated.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74760 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
..and finally we see your true level of critical thought, you are unprepossessing!(unremarkable) .
Republicans have no soul, let alone a sense of humor. This is obviously your comfort zone, and you belong here on Topix. Anything else would swallow you whole. Big fish in a topix pond? Congrats, bro.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74761 Jan 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too ...
Thanks Jay <3
-N-
Me Three ... <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74762 Jan 14, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. Since you left the mean IQ raised and less animals have been violated.
I thought that was because of "progress" ...
u no peta ... the money scam ...
worse

Ashland, KY

#74763 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay <3
-N-
Me Three ... <3
go ahead and count your interweb alter ego so you can make it four, Sybil
worse

Ashland, KY

#74764 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was because of "progress" ...
u no peta ... the money scam ...
If I want your opinion I'll yell into the kitchen and ask for it.
Jay

Paris, TN

#74766 Jan 14, 2013
KENTUCKY SHERIFF TO FEDS:'YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO PULL GUNS OUT OF JACKSON COUNTY'

As I wrote on Jan. 11, Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman has made it clear that gun laws which violate the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution will not be enforced in his county.

On Jan. 12, he followed this up with a press conference in which he explained that a Sheriff's powers are predominant over the powers of federal and state agents. When he says these things he drives gun-grabbers batty because he says them with the conviction that rests on knowledge, and he has no intention of backing down.

During the press conference, he took time to explain his powers as sheriff:

I am responsible for the people inside this county. I am the highest elected official in this county, and this is the only opportunity the people have to speak for themselves and say 'this is what we want.'

I can ask federal people to leave, they have to leave. I can ask state people to leave, they have to leave....[And] it doesn't matter what [new laws] Obama passes, the sheriff has more power than the federal people.

He said that if federal gun-grabbers don't understand this, then "they need to go back and study it," because Kentucky "is a commonwealth."

hehe......a kickass sheriff!
worse

Ashland, KY

#74767 Jan 14, 2013
Holy god! I just saw where you guys pollute more threads than just this one. how in the hell do you dorks find that much time?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#74768 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Like I posted. You or your neighbor are lying about the one week pay check being $150.00 less than last year. It's NOT possible. The only tax that went up is the 2% on Social Security unless someone makes more than $400,000.00 per year. To pay $150.00 more per week at only a 2% increase you would have to make $7500.00 per week.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/high...
No one is lying, except in your mind. You would love for it to be a lie so you can keep on admiring and idolizing your idol.

Again, referencing the huffingtonpost (aka Obama lovers), yeah right.

Please, show a little intelligence when you are quoting a lib, as if someone actually believes them except the libs.

....Obama is taking more than 2% isn't he.

Again, evading the points about people living off of others who work and who don't even pay $1 per month, how come?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74770 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
You know I bet that's something you Repubs never thought about. Not only was Mitt paying just 15% income tax he was not paying on dime into Medicare or Social Security. Before Jan 1. 2013 no taxes were taken out for SS or Medicare on Capital Gains income. You all love to talk about the moochers. How about that??? Most of the super rich pay nothing on either one. But they ALL get Medicare at 65.
why don't you sodof@gs make up your mind, either the top 2 % pay most of the taxes or they pay nothing, you are the stupidest group of sodomites in any country including europe, but America always has to be the best at what we do and we sure have the stupidest sodomites anywhere,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Known Fact 132,121
food stamp office 21 min Client 13
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 27 min Friend 4
Night life in Barbourville 28 min Voter 3
county line 229 burglar 30 min Neighbor 4
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 32 min User 110
Court Dockets 34 min Joann 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 1 hr dad 52
dinky phipps 1 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search