'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
what about it

Glasgow, KY

#74686 Jan 14, 2013
God help us wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont like Liberals! But the thing I HATE is klan TRASH! You need to be lined against a wall and cut in half with M 60's! What do you think of that, brave klan member? You all are sissy's who hide behind a hood! Talk big shit, yet are nothing but cowards! All you ever were! Talk about Jesus, and he never knew you!
I agree the klan sucks big time. I was just sort of surprised that you didn't add the black panthers in your rant. They have killed whitey in the name of what is "just". They spew their hatred thru megaphones on crowded public streets encouraging blacks to go kill whitey and their babies and the main stream news stations refuse to speak about it or report it to the citizens. Hmmm.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74687 Jan 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I'm saying Obama's pattern of Reverse Racism is STILL RACISM!
I have all my hair (no skin head).
I have no ARYAN BROTHERHOOD tat's!
I do not own a Rebel Flag yet I truly believe a symbol of Southern Heritage has been hi-jacked and defamed!
Southern Heritage:

Stupidity

Ignorance

Slavery

Racism

Lynchings

Murders

Poverty
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74688 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not own a Rebel Flag yet I truly believe a symbol of Southern Heritage has been hi-jacked and defamed!
I saw a Rebel Flag flying in a yard the other day while driving. It made me wonder why the only homes I have ever seen them fly in front of are homes that have wheels on them.
scary funny

Glasgow, KY

#74690 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Like I posted. You or your neighbor are lying about the one week pay check being $150.00 less than last year. It's NOT possible. The only tax that went up is the 2% on Social Security unless someone makes more than $400,000.00 per year. To pay $150.00 more per week at only a 2% increase you would have to make $7500.00 per week.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/high...
An employee of 30 years at GE noticing a 150 dollar decrease due to Obama's higher taxes from their biweekly paycheck...is impossible? You don't get out much, do you? You are suggesting that they are liars and Obama is suggesting that the Republican Congress wants us po' folk to stop eating out at Golden Coral. Day-um...will you people ever get to the bottom of that barrel by scraping? Just when it seems there is no way you can come up with anything more absurd than your last brain fart...here you come again.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74691 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So he is still President Stupid.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Legally! Not!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#74692 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a Rebel Flag flying in a yard the other day while driving. It made me wonder why the only homes I have ever seen them fly in front of are homes that have wheels on them.
lmfao
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#74693 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a Rebel Flag flying in a yard the other day while driving. It made me wonder why the only homes I have ever seen them fly in front of are homes that have wheels on them.
Yet you had no problem with illegals waving their homeland mother-ship flags and protesting for American citizens rights in our streets and then went back to their cousins trailer (on wheels) where they were hiding from ICE. Gee Mister...you sure are an upstanding POS. Funny how you only see and bitch about what you are told to see and bitch about. How about something original from you for a CHANGE? lmmfao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74694 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
I see it just pisses you off to be living in government subsidized housing.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74695 Jan 14, 2013
scary funny wrote:
<quoted text>
An employee of 30 years at GE noticing a 150 dollar decrease due to Obama's higher taxes from their biweekly paycheck...is impossible? You don't get out much, do you? You are suggesting that they are liars and Obama is suggesting that the Republican Congress wants us po' folk to stop eating out at Golden Coral. Day-um...will you people ever get to the bottom of that barrel by scraping? Just when it seems there is no way you can come up with anything more absurd than your last brain fart...here you come again.
Have reading comprehensions problems? The poster said it was one week pay. The tax increase was only 2% back to SS. If anyone on here has an increase of more than 2% from their checks and make less than $400K per year you need to search the web for the truth, consult a CPA or hire a lawyer.
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/why-your-2013-p...
Jay

Paris, TN

#74696 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>

I totally agree with you, Ari. I don't believe the *Rebel*- Confederate Flag was a symbol to maintain slavery anymore than I believe NASA found green cheese on the moon.

I can't think of a tougher more resilient army than that of the Confederates. They didn't lose the war because they weren't the toughest, meanest bravest of the best. They lost for material reasons. Too many to list, and if you don't believe it folks, get out the true history books.

And this coming from a Yankee!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74697 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you had no problem with illegals waving their homeland mother-ship flags and protesting for American citizens rights in our streets and then went back to their cousins trailer (on wheels) where they were hiding from ICE. Gee Mister...you sure are an upstanding POS. Funny how you only see and bitch about what you are told to see and bitch about. How about something original from you for a CHANGE? lmmfao
No I had a problem with that. I do not have a problem with someone flying a Rebel flag in their yard. It helps to identify the nut cases.
scary funny

Glasgow, KY

#74698 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Have reading comprehensions problems? The poster said it was one week pay. The tax increase was only 2% back to SS. If anyone on here has an increase of more than 2% from their checks and make less than $400K per year you need to search the web for the truth, consult a CPA or hire a lawyer.
I didn't read the original post...just your reply accusing people of lying. I gave you an example that is very plausible but I knew you wouldn't get it. How long has it been since you've been in the work force? Never? LMAO I guess our insurance premiums jumping higher at Obama warp speed has nothing to do with Obamacare either, does it? O-tay simple one. I guess you know everything as you are involved in nothing that you speak of. Typical ObaMORON.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74699 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
If you are from West Virginia-Hill Billy
Kentucky- Briar Hopper
RED NECK is any country folk who work or ever worked hard work (Farm/Construction/Logging ect. in the sun so much your neck became very, very, tanned...or sun burned.
I have lived that life and am DAMNED PROUD of it, read my post's and you may see "Red Neck" in between the lines...The Libtards have tried to shame us, and STILL they CANNOT TAME US!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kzldLJcorboXX
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74700 Jan 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
I heard part of the latest Obamation speech.What does he think the average American is?Dumb? It is unlikely there would be any reason the U.S. would not meet all the so called debts,if the debt ceiling was not raised.The gov`t still has some $2 Billion per month income.Just spend what they have and close all the unnecessary depts!!!.No one but the ones that refuse to work for a living would even know if half the federal depts closed-- til they came to terms-- both Repubs and Demos.We have a bunch of Congressional people and a POTUS that consider we sheeple as dumber than dumb.
One simple answer to the question of automatic weapons would be to require them to be owned by ones that join the militia and the guns be kept at the militia building in lockers the gun owner and members have the key--to.The Constitution calls it this way!
It is becoming less sense-a-ble as they go further in to the session.
As far as the illegals,all illegals without papers must leave or when caught,deported at their own expense.All that have been here ten years or more and want to be citizens ,get papers,now!The children ,get papers,now.As for guest worker,for the farmers,get papers now,--all the rest---leave.Close the Borders to only papered people!!!Simple conclusions to what they make difficult !!
Hi Whitey ... <3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#74701 Jan 14, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No I had a problem with that. I do not have a problem with someone flying a Rebel flag in their yard. It helps to identify the nut cases.
Then do your part if you care so much like you claim. Identify the criminals and the people who harbor them. Oh wait...Obama gave instructions to ICE not to bother them. Never mind. Just keep targeting Americans who fly flags and preach that they are racists. That should keep us safe and solve all our many problems from the last 4 years of circling the sewer drain.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74702 Jan 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Real to the abnormal but not to people who know that abortion is wrong. Again, abortion is wrong, amoral and evil....it kills innocent babies and lies to many young mother in which this is the thing to do and nothing is wrong with it.
You see, you live in a dream world by your support and self acclaim actions of endorsing a supposed leader and the ones who support killing of babies. You freely have chosen to live in a dream world, while supporting the person that is enacting the evil law and professing it is normal.
As I have said, the more you post, the more ignorance you possess is exploited on here.
"You have freely chosen to live in a dream world"? I am pretty grounded. You are a depserate republicant trying to look all smart and philosophical on Topix. And I never said I endorsed abortion. I endorse the choice. So try to convince someone else that your weak party and their weak ideas are "normal" or "right". I'm good right where I am.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74703 Jan 14, 2013
Be back ...
Have to reboot ...
Just thought I'd 'warn'
the naysayers ...
ya know ...the "ones" who don't WANT 'me' HERE :)

)8~D> ...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74704 Jan 14, 2013
scary funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read the original post...just your reply accusing people of lying. I gave you an example that is very plausible but I knew you wouldn't get it. How long has it been since you've been in the work force? Never? LMAO I guess our insurance premiums jumping higher at Obama warp speed has nothing to do with Obamacare either, does it? O-tay simple one. I guess you know everything as you are involved in nothing that you speak of. Typical ObaMORON.
Like I posted, if anyone has more than the 2% extra taken out it's not due to the tax increase. Search it for yourself.
Insurance has gone up each year for the past 50. The new ObamaCare law means an insurance company MUST spend at least 80% of premiums collected on actual health care payments to providers. I know of several they have gotten refunds since the new law went into effect.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74705 Jan 14, 2013
scary funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak in generalizations. Insurance premiums go up practically every year. You are a fool. Youre lke the rest of whiny republicunts on here. All whine, no solution. all talk, no action. So sit here for the next three years. Do you really think all of you Topix reps are doing anything of value?
worse

Ashland, KY

#74706 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Be back ...
Have to reboot ...
Just thought I'd 'warn'
the naysayers ...
ya know ...the "ones" who don't WANT 'me' HERE :)
)8~D> ...
it wouldnt be any fun here without any goofy cons to poke fun at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows jean and dale taylor? 5 min Neighbor 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 130,963
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr haaaaaaa 4,133
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 4 hr Bigdaddy 50
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Reporter 26,251
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr ms_Sweeter 3,528
Henson Hollow 6 hr your mom 4
What happened at Stinking Creek? Fri Brenda 87
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••